Zhang Hao Yue
Li Lin
Ruan Xun
Zhao Fei
Yang Yang (杨洋)
Zhao Ruo Jun (赵若君)
Yuan Shuai as A Wen

Synopsis:

It tells a family of three generations of women who stay true to their intentions to serve the neighborhood from the early days of the liberation to the present. Their stories capture the face of youth in each period to showcase the Hutong Culture in Beijing.

Tian Zao has been engaged in grassroots work since the early days of liberation. She eventually becomes a leader of the resident's committee and serves the people for 70 years. She participated in catching spies, curbing illiteracy and led the masses to donate handicrafts to the volunteer army.

During the era of reform, she encouraged her daughter to succeed her line of work. Tian Zao did not leave her post even after she retired. When she reached the age of 90, her granddaughter has become the new leader of the resident's committee.

Credit: MDL | Dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Hu Tong 胡同 premiered Sept 25, starring Zhao Lu Si, Guan Xiao Tong, Elvira Chai & Neo Hou

A relationship map of the characters

QDZ3W_3f.jpg

Credit: MangoTV and Tencent

36 eps, finishes airing on Oct 5 for VIP  - there are English subs on MangoTV but I don't see it on WeTV international (yet).

BkeD1_3f.jpg

Credit: MangoTV and Tencent

I tried watching it for ZLS but I could never get on the Republican Era bandwagon.

I dunno what it is with this era. 

I'm hoping to start liking this era since Vengo Gao has one coming. 

Maybe I'm also iffy about it due to just getting off LLtG.

It's like I can't see ZLS with anybody else yet.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Hu Tong 胡同