Director: Kim Yoon Jin

Writer: Kim Min Jung

Release Date: November 27, 2023-

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is a romance drama that depicts the love story of a deaf man and an aspiring actress.

Notes

“Tell Me That You Love Me,” is a remake of the popular 1995 Japanese drama of the same name (“Aishiteiru to Itte Kure”). It swept the awards for Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best Actor, Best Actress, and more at Japan’s The Television Drama Academy Awards.

Cast

Jung Woo Sung as Cha Jin Woo

Shin Hyun Bin as Jung Mo Eun

Kim Ji Hyun as Song Seo-kyung

Lee Jae Kyoon as Yoon Jo Han

Park Jin Joo as

Character descriptions

Tell_Me_That_You_Love_Me-tp02.jpeg

Cha Jin Woo (Jung Woo Sung) is a deaf artist in his 30s. He lost his hearing when he was little due to an unexplainable fever. For Cha Jin Woo, art class was the only time that he didn’t need an interpreter, and he thought of painting as his friend and life itself. He became an artist by focusing on painting in his own quiet world.

Tell_Me_That_You_Love_Me-tp01.jpeg

Jung Mo Eun ( Shin Hyun Bin) has self-respect as she proudly fulfills her dreams and love.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

by lo_ve, February 9, 2022
15 8

Jung Woo Sung might officially return to the small screen after 10 years. 

On February 9th, several reports stated that Jung Woo Sung will be the main lead of the Korean remake of the drama "Say You Love Me"  (Aishiteiru to Ittekure). The drama was a hit series in Japan in 1995. 

Jung Woo Sung's agency Artist Company responded to the reports and shared that the actor is positively considering starring in the remake drama. Nothing has been decided yet.

If Jung Woo Sung accepts the casting offer, this will be his official comeback to the small screen after 2011's "Padam Padam." 

"Say You Love Me" will use the storyline from the TBS drama "Aishiteiru to Ittekure" that aired from July to September 1995. The drama will revolve around the love story of two people who had an encounter when they were children and then meet again after several years. developing a relationship. Because the male lead has a hearing impairment from childhood, the female lead will do her best so that they can understand each other. 

"Say You Love Me" will be produced by Studio & New. The broadcast details are not yet confirmed.

v22wZ_2f.png

Jung Woo Sung has been active in starring, directing, and producing films. He has not starred in a drama since 2011. 

In 2020, he replaced Bae Sung Woo (one of the artists in his agency) in the drama "Delayed Justice." He became the replacement for episodes 17 onwards after Bae Sung Woo was involved in a DUI incident. He also made a special appearance in the Netflix original series "The Silent Sea" that he produced. These dramas were not his formal comeback to the small screen.

Meanwhile, the top actor will be the main lead of the upcoming films "Hunt" and "Spring in Seoul." He will also direct the upcoming movie "Agent Scholar." 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-woo-sung-will-possibly-make-his-comeback-to-the-small-screen-with-a-remake-drama

Jung Woo Sung In Talks For Remake Of Japanese Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 9, 2022
by L. Kim

Jung Woo Sung may be starring in a new drama soon!

On February 9, Sports World reported that Jung Woo Sung will be starring in “Tell Me That You Love Me,” which is a remake of the popular 1995 Japanese drama of the same name (“Aishiteiru to Itte Kure”).

In response to the report, his agency Artist Company stated, “Jung Woo Sung is positively reviewing [the offer] to star in ‘Tell Me That You Love Me.'”

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is a romance drama that depicts the love story of a deaf man and an aspiring actress.

Jung Woo Sung has been offered the role of Cha Jin Woo, a deaf artist in his 30s. He lost his hearing when he was little due to an unexplainable fever. For Cha Jin Woo, art class was the only time that he didn’t need an interpreter, and he thought of painting as his friend and life itself. He became an artist by focusing on painting in his own quiet world.

This will be Jung Woo Sung’s return to the small screen in about ten years. He did appear in the SBS drama “Delayed Justice,” which ended in January 2021, but it was only to replace Bae Sung Woo who had been booked for a DUI (driving under the influence).

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is currently casting actors, and the broadcast date and filming schedule have not been decided yet.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512138wpp/jung-woo-sung-in-talks-for-remake-of-japanese-drama

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

September 22 2022

Jung Woo-Sung & Shin Hyun-Bin cast in drama “Say You Love Me”

Say_You_Love_Me_Korean_Drama-a00.jpeg

Jung Woo-Sung & Shin Hyun-Bin are cast in new drama series “Say You Love Me” (working & literal title). The drama series is a remake of 1995 TBS drama series “Say You Love Me” starring Etsushi Toyokawa & Takako Tokiwa. The drama series will depict a romance between a man who is hearing impaired and an aspiring actress.

“Say You Love Me” will air sometime next year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Cha Jin-Woo (Jung Woo-Sung) has a hearing impairment. He is not comfortable speaking due to his disability. Cha Jin-Woo is used to expressing his feelings through drawings instead of speaking. He happens to meet Jung Mo-Eun (Shin Hyun-Bin). She is an aspiring actress and expresses her feelings through words. Cha Jin-Woo and Jung Mo-Eun fall in love with each other.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/jung-woo-sung-shin-hyun-bin-cast-in-drama-say-you-love-me

Jung Woo Sung Confirmed To Star In His First Drama In 10 Years With Shin Hyun Been

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 22, 2022
by S. Kim

Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been will be reuniting in a new project together!

On September 22, STUDIO & NEW announced that Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been will be starring in the new romance drama titled “Tell Me That You Love Me” (literal title) together.

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is based on the romance drama of the same name which aired on TBS in Japan in 1995 and swept the awards for Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best Actor, Best Actress, and more at Japan’s The Television Drama Academy Awards.

Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and who is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun who has self-respect as she proudly fulfills her dreams and love. In addition to the two star actors, the drama also raises anticipation with the collaboration between screenwriter Kim Min Jung, who wrote “Love in the Moonlight” and “The Sound of Magic,” and director Kim Yoon Jin, who directed “Our Beloved Summer.”

Jung Woo Sung is returning to the small screen after almost 10 years since his last drama “Padam Padam,” which aired from 2011 to 2012. In 2020, Jung Woo Sung filled in for Bae Sung Woo‘s role in “Delayed Justice” after the actor stepped down toward the end of the drama, but this is his first official drama comeback in 10 years.

Filming will start at the end of this year, but the broadcast schedule is still under discussion. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1546227wpp/jung-woo-sung-confirmed-to-star-in-his-first-drama-in-10-years-with-shin-hyun-been

• Like 2

by lo_ve, September 22, 2022
6 0

Jung Woo Sung is confirmed to join the upcoming drama "Say You Love Me" together with Shin Hyun Bin

On September 22nd, it has been confirmed that the upcoming Korean remake "Say You Love Me" will be led by Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Bin. This will be the official return of Jung Woo Sung to the drama scene after more than ten years. 

"Say You Love Me" will be the Korean remake of the Japanese series "Aishiteiru to Ittekure." It will depict the story of a deaf man who is comfortable with expressing emotions through pictures instead of words and a woman who expresses what's in her heart through her voice. 

Jung Woo Sung will play the role of Cha Jin Woo, the deaf person who showcases his feelings through photos. Shin Hyun Bin will give life to the character named Jung Mo Eun. She has high self-respect and is carefree. She is easygoing despite lots of prejudices in the world.

"Aishiteiru to Ittekure" was a TBS drama in 1995 and it collected awards for best screenplay, best actor, and best actress awards at the Academy Awards for local TV dramas. Many are already anticipating on the Korean version of the series. 

"Say You Love Me" will be directed by Kim Yoon Jin ("Our Beloved Summer") and written by Kim Min Jung ("Love in the Moonlight" and "Who Are You: School 2015"). The series will be produced by Studio & New. 

The production team also revealed that the filming will probably start this year and they are currently in discussion on where to broadcast it.

wPYz8_2f.jpg

This drama will be the official comeback of Jung Woo Sung to the small screen. The actor did appear in the 2020 series "Delayed Justice" but only to be the replacement of actor Bae Sung Woo who was caught drunk driving. The actor last starred in the 2011 series "Padam Padam." 

This year, Jung Woo Sung starred in the hit film "Hunt." He will also join the upcoming movies "A Man of Reason,"  "Spring in Seoul," and "Cobweb." 

Meanwhile, this will be the second upcoming drama of Shin Hyun Bin. She is also set to appear in the upcoming drama "The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate" with Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min. Early this year, the actress also starred in the TVING drama "Monstrous." 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-woo-sung-to-return-to-dramas-with-shin-hyun-bin-as-the-female-lead

• Like 2

Great! Thanks for starting this thread! I loved the jdrama’s first 8-9 episodes, after that it went downhill for me :( This is What happened in jdrama version, which I hope the k-version will not follow; 

Spoiler

FL cheated on ML and then left him with the guy she cheated with! 

Other than that it was a very beautiful and touching drama, so romantic :heart: it’s so cool they decided to remake Aishiteiru to Ittekure - 26 years later. A lot has happened since then when it comes to technology etc, the quality/cinematography is much better now! And I think the k-version has to change some things to adjust to today’s watchers, some things what was ok 26 years ago might not be ok today. 

Jung Woo Sung , I only seen him in the romantic movie A Moment to Remember (which is amazing) so its not his first time starring in something romantic , beautiful and touching. He was great in A Moment to Remember…as for Shin Hyun Bin, never watched anything with her. 

idc about the age gap, both are adults. In j-version there was age gap too. They were younger tho than in this remake, the FL in j-version was in her early 20s, the FL in this version will be older I guess, since Shin Hyun Bin is 36. That gives me some hope actually! That in k-version she will be more mature than the FL in j-version (I really came to dislike her in last few episodes due to her being so immature). 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vera Vainio said:

Great! Thanks for starting this thread! I loved the jdrama’s first 8-9 episodes, after that it went downhill for me :( This is What happened in jdrama version, which I hope the k-version will not follow; 

Hide contents

FL cheated on ML and then left him with the guy she cheated with! 

Spoiler

yes but it was a open ending, they meet again at the ending where they meet for the first time, but yes she cheated, she was so insecure 

• Like 1

I loved the Jdrama, including the fling that screwed up the leads romance. The drama worked on 3 levels:

1) the unconventional romance between a deaf hermit guy who can only speak in sign language (and through paintings) and a friendly young woman who of course can talk and live a relatively normal life.

2) romance between a somewhat middle-aged man and a younger woman

3) a successful painter and a struggling actress. 

The Jdrama version showed the difficulties of 'making such a relationship work', even though FL and ML rocked the silent part, she was comfortable learning and using the sign language and understood his paintings and their sex life was shown to be instant and good, but the FL had to make a LOT of adjustments, and frankly, sacrifices, and started to see the relationship as a dead-end/ deadbeat downer, ML didn't make any changes in his life and was extremely struck in his ways, and because she was young and had friends and was working towards a career, she gradually became frustrated and distant and then had that one-night stand and ML-FL relationship ended.

That's why the ending was the way it was and I was disheartened by how short the end scene was. Their relationship had ended not because the girl couldn't be with the deaf guy anymore or didn't understand him or love him, but it was all too suffocating, they literally had nothing in common other than the unspoken understanding, and in the ending they showed the girl was now a bit more grown up, and had a successful career (was getting regular parts) and was more open to being with him than before. The guy hadn't changed much which wasn't a good thing. The ending was too brisk and unsatisfactory for me, but at least it ended on a hopeful note.

The Jdrama actors were perfect and really worked very hard (learning sign language, they looked their parts, etc.)

For the Korean version, though I'm excited that Jung Woo Sung will essay the middle-aged man / deaf painter (I hope they don't turn him into some usual K-drama childish prude robot, dumbstruck at every thing), but 'Shin Hyun Bin' is too old / mature for the role, unless they change the story from a happy-go-lucky positive naive girl who jumps at everything excitedly. I don't see why or how or should an actress in her mid-30s can look and act childish or naive. I would expect someone of her age to get into a relationship with a deaf guy with her eyes (and ears) wide open. So I don't know if this drama will work or be adultish.  

So 50-50 hopeful that it will be a good romantic realistic treat with less of the usual Kdrama schtick. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

'Tell me that you love me' side apologizes for the nuisance filming controversy... "I am sincerely sorry for the neglected trash"

30000851770.jpg

The producers of the drama "Tell Me You Love Me," starring actors Jung Woo-sung and Shin Hyun-bin, have apologised for the controversial filming.

The production team issued a statement on the June1st, saying, "First of all, we sincerely apologise for causing offence and distress to the local citizens who cooperated with the filming due to the garbage left behind during the filming."

"The production team realised the shortcomings in the process of cleaning up the site after the filming ended according to the manual on the day, and checked the manual again to ensure that garbage was not left behind even in the middle of the filming." "We will prevent this from happening again and clean up the surrounding area more thoroughly," they promised.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1007214815

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

20231017024547_jung-woo-sung___shin-hyun

Jung Woo Sung And Shin Hyun Been’s New Drama Confirmed To Make Fall Premiere

Oct 17, 2023
by S. Kim

ENA’s upcoming drama “Tell Me That You Love Me” (literal title) is confirmed to premiere this coming November!

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is based on the romance drama of the same name which aired on TBS in Japan in 1995 and swept the awards for Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best Actor, Best Actress, and more at Japan’s The Television Drama Academy Awards.

Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and who is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun who has self-respect as she proudly fulfills her dreams and love. In addition to the two star actors, the drama also raises anticipation with the collaboration between screenwriter Kim Min Jung, who wrote “Love in the Moonlight” and “The Sound of Magic,” and director Kim Yoon Jin, who directed “Our Beloved Summer.”

Jung Woo Sung remarked, “In the drama, Jin Woo has a hearing impairment. The drama contemplates on communication through Jin Woo by looking at how well we, who communicate through phonetic language, understand the words of others, how accurately we convey our words, how it works in love between opposite sexes, and whether we are communicating incorrectly under the pretext of using the same language.”

Shin Hyun Been also commented, “I hope viewers will enjoy the heartwarming story and excitement that only this drama has through the two people who understand and love each other even though they speak different languages. We will work hard to create a great project until the end, so please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

“Tell Me That You Love Me” is set to premiere in November. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620187wpp/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-beens-new-drama-confirmed-to-make-fall-premiere

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Tell Me That You Love Me, 사랑한다고 말해줘-Jung Woo Sung & Shin Hyun Bin- Premiere in November
by lo_ve, October 17, 2023

Jung Woo Sung's much-anticipated comeback to the K-drama world is happening next month!

On October 17, Studio Genie officially confirmed that the upcoming K-drama Say You Love Me will be airing next month. This will be the official comeback of Jung Woo Sung to the small screen after three years. It is also his first melodrama after 11 years. 

Say You Love Me is the Korean remake of the Japanese series Aishiteiru to Ittekure aired in 1995. It will tell the love story of a deaf man who is comfortable with expressing emotions through pictures instead of words and a woman who expresses what's in her heart through her voice. It will revolve around a man and a woman who showcase their love by using their eyes and facial expressions.

The upcoming K-drama will be the collaboration work of director Kim Yoon Jin (Our Beloved Summer) and writer Kim Min Jung (Love in the Moonlight and Who Are You: School 2015). It will be produced by Studio & New.

Jung Woo Sung will be working with Shin Hyun Bin, Kim Ji Hyun, Lee Jae Kyoon, and Park Jin Joo in the K-drama.

Say You Love Me will premiere sometime in November. It will exclusively air on the broadcast channel, ENA.

WPbyLX_2f.jpg

Jung Woo Sung will play the role of Cha Jin Woo, a deaf person who enjoys his freedom from his quiet world. He has an easy-going personality despite the prejudice against him. 

The top actor shared his thoughts about starring in the upcoming K-drama, "My character Cha Jin Woo is deaf in the drama. The story will reveal how Jin Woo communicates and how others connect with him. It will also show how this setting works in love between the opposite sex.  As an actor who had the ambition to be in a good production, I am glad to be part of this drama. We will do our best to portray the character of Jinwoo to resonate with viewers."

Shin Hyun Been on the other hand will play the role of Jung Mo Eun. She dreams of becoming an actress. She has high self-respect and a straightforward personality. As she reaches for her dreams, she then meets Cha Jin Woo and falls in love. 

The actress shared, "Although there is a difference in communicating, I hope that viewers will feel the warm and fresh story of our drama as well as the love of two people who understand each other. We are doing our best to create a good project until the end. We hope that you anticipate our new drama."

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-been-s-k-drama-say-you-love-me-confirmed-to-premiere-to-next-month

• Like 1

October 19 2023

First teaser trailer for ENA drama “Tell Me That You Love Me”

https://blog.asianwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Tell-Me-That-You-Love-Me-SM1.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for ENA drama series “Tell Me That You Love Me” starring Jung Woo-Sung and Shin Hyun-Bin. The romance drama series is a remake of 1995 TBS drama series “Tell Me That You Love Me” starring Etsushi Toyokawa and Takako Tokiwa. In the ENA version, Jung Woo-Sung will play hearing impaired painter Cha Jin-Woo and Shin Hyun-Bin plays aspiring actress Jung Mo-Eun. Captions in the teaser trailer states (0:02) “Please concentrate for just a moment,” (0:20) “Beautiful things that you can see when you concentrate,” and (0:23) “Jung Woo-Sung x Shin Hyun-Bin.”

“Tell Me That You Love Me” will first air November, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Cha Jin-Woo (Jung Woo-Sung) has a hearing impairment. He is not comfortable speaking due to his disability. Cha Jin-Woo is used to expressing his feelings through drawings instead of speaking. He happens to meet Jung Mo-Eun (Shin Hyun-Bin). She is an aspiring actress and expresses her feelings through words. Cha Jin-Woo and Jung Mo-Eun fall in love with each other.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-ena-drama-tell-me-that-you-love-me

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, October 19, 2023
2 1

Genie TV's original series Tell Me That You Love Me, scheduled for release in November, unveiled its first teaser.

Tell Me That You Love Me is a classic melodrama that tells the story of Cha Jin Woo (Jung Woo Sung), a hearing-impaired painter who expresses himself through his art, and Jung Mo Eun (Shin Hyun Bin), an aspiring actress who listens with her heart. In this silent heartwarming tale, the duo convey emotions through glances and make confessions through expressions.

The coming together of Jung Woo Sung, acting in a melodrama for the first time in 11 years, and Shin Hyun Bin, who has consistently proven herself with her solid acting skills, has made Tell Me That You Love Me one of the most anticipated dramas of the second half of 2023.

The screenplay of the drama is penned by Kim Min Jung (Who Are You: School 2015The Sound of Magic), and Kim Yoon Jin (Our Beloved Summer) is taking the director's chair. 

The first teaser captivates with its breathtaking cinematography. Set against the backdrop of serene surroundings and accompanied by the soothing sounds of nature, the video takes viewers into the tranquil world of the K-drama. 

Following the phrase "Beautiful things you can see when you focus", the teaser shows Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun's first encounter in the sunset. Jeong Mo Eun comes to Cha Jin Woo's quiet world and shakes it to the core. 

Curiosity piques as to how Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun will overcome their differences and grow through the challenges. 

Tell Me That You Love Me is the remake of the Japanese drama Aishiteiru to Ittekure. The K-drama will premiere in November and its release date is yet to be announced. Meanwhile, check out the first teaser below

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-bin-s-melodrama-confirms-release

• Like 1

Jung Woo-sung is a silent artist in Tell Me You Love Me

by solstices

ENA’s upcoming melodrama Tell Me You Love Me has released its first teaser, which is wistfully atmospheric even if it reveals little about the drama’s tale. A remake of the 1995 Japanese drama of the same name, this healing romance will paint a heartfelt connection that transcends language.

Chungmuro veteran Jung Woo-sung (A Man of Reason) returns to dramaland for the first time in over a decade since the classic Padam Padam, his pinch-hitting stint in Delayed Justice notwithstanding. He’ll star as Cha Jin-woo, an artist who lost his hearing to a high fever when he was a child. As Jin-woo grew up, art lessons were the only time he felt like he could express himself freely. Art became his closest companion, accompanying him in his silent world.

Then one day, he crosses paths with Jung Mo-eun. Played by Shin Hyun-bin (Reborn Rich), Mo-eun is an actress, accustomed to expressing her emotions through words. Spurred on by her passion and unwavering spirit, Mo-eun strides out of the airport, suitcase in tow. Meanwhile, Jin-woo wanders a vast expanse of nature, raising his camera to a quaint little house surrounded by lush greenery.

“The beautiful things you will see, if you focus,” reads the text overlaid on the ocean waves that both Jin-woo and Mo-eun gaze at. As the setting sun bathes the beach in its gentle glow, Jin-woo and Mo-eun share a tranquil, contemplative moment. The teaser is beautifully shot, accompanied by the ambient sounds of nature, and I’m hoping the drama will take a similarly thoughtful tone.

Rounding out our main cast is Kim Ji-hyun (D.P. 2) as Song Seo-kyung, Jin-woo’s college classmate and ex-girlfriend. Meanwhile, Lee Jae-kyun (Song of the Bandits) plays Yoon Jo-han, a music producer and composer who stays by Mo-eun’s side as someone who’s more than a friend, but just short of being a lover.

Directed by Kim Yoon-jin (Our Beloved Summer) with scripts written by Kim Min-jung (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, The Sound of Magic), Tell Me You Love Me is slated to premiere on ENA and Genie TV in November.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/jung-woo-sung-is-a-silent-artist-in-tell-me-you-love-me/

• Like 1

Kim Ji-hyun appears in ‘Tell me you love me’… Jung Woo-sung becomes his ex-lover

news_1697761086_1285327_m_1.jpeg

Actress Kim Ji-hyun collaborates with Jung Woo-sung in ‘Tell me you love me’. On the 20th, Vibe Actors announced that Kim Ji-hyun will appear in her Genie TV original drama ‘Tell me I love you’. ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ is a classic melodrama about the silent love between painter Cha Jin-woo (played by Jung Woo-sung), who speaks with his hands, and actress Jeong Mo-eun (played by Shin Hyun-bin), who listens with her heart. Previously, Jung Woo-sung and Shin Hyun-bin confirmed their appearances.

According to Vibe Actors, Kim Ji-hyun plays the role of Song Seo-kyung, Jin-woo's college classmate and her former lover. His role is to bring about a new phase in the relationship between Jin-woo and Mo-eun. Kim Ji-hyun devoted herself to sign language classes and practice to digest her character and showed natural acting. Kim Ji-hyun recently met viewers as the cool-headed soldier Lieutenant Colonel Seo-eun in Season 2 of Netflix's 'D.P.', a hit drama. She previously showed off her lovely charm in the JTBC drama ‘Thirty, Nine.’ She is also actively performing on stage and in the home theater, including musicals such as ‘The Days’, ‘Sweeney Todd’, and ‘Let Me Fly’.

https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/1285327

• Like 1

20231025082536_Tell-Me-You-Love-Me-1-1.jJung Woo Sung And Shin Hyun Been Open A New World For Each Other In “Tell Me You Love Me” Poster

Oct 25, 2023
by S. Nam

Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been’s upcoming drama has unveiled a new poster!

“Tell Me You Love Me” is based on an award-wining Japanese romance drama. Jung Woo Sung will take on the role of Cha Jin Woo, a hearing-impaired person who feels freedom in his own quiet world and who is easygoing despite the prejudice against him. Shin Hyun Been will play Jung Mo Eun who has self-respect as she proudly fulfills her dreams and love.

The newly released poster previews the fate-like love between Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun as they open a new world for each other. In the poster, the couple stands in front of a breathtaking sunset at the beach. Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun shyly grab hands, giving off the vibes of a couple who has just begun their relationship.

The text above the pair reading, “Love came to a soundless world,” teases the changes that will come finding Cha Jin Woo’s quiet life with the appearance of Jung Mo Eun, who causes unexpected waves with her sudden arrival.

Tell-Me-You-Love-Me-.jpeg

The production team raised further anticipation for the chemistry between Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been, highlighting their emotional synergy.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621987wpp/jung-woo-sung-and-shin-hyun-been-open-a-new-world-for-each-other-in-tell-me-you-love-me-poster

• Like 1

News bites: October 25, 2023

by tccolb

Tell-Me-You-Love-Me-.jpeg

Also evoking the tone of their series, ENA’s new poster for Tell Me You Love Me has a quiet warmth with Jung Woo-sung (Fly Dragon) and Shin Hyun-bin (Reborn Rich) as our leads. Premiering next month in November, the melodrama is helmed by PD Kim Yoon-jin (Our Beloved Summer) with scripts by Kim Min-jung (The Sound of Magic). [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/news-bites-october-25-2023/

• Like 1