[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022/2023] Unchained Love 浮图缘

SC2019

some funny moments...(ep 2)

The Empress - '' Do you know my size''

Chief Xiao - '' ..I know it by my heart''...  :lol:

The talks between YL and her maid..

YL - '' Why dont just lay down...at least I can die in a nice pose''. 

The scene when Eunuch Cao was worried about XD and the medicine.

Cao - '' Your disguise is so real. Didnt Consort Duan say she wants to be your sister''... 

• Like 1

ep 3

Chief Xiao and Consort Duan managed to save prince Rong. 

I laughed when YL throw the candle and set Empress' dress on fire.     :D

The lotus pond scene...  

2:06...YL - ''what a nice fabric texture''...   :lol:

my fav scene was when Consort Duan unsheathed XD's sword. 

He was speechless. 

Chief Xiao - '' you are the first woman to have opened this''...that was pretty cool.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

ep 4

Oh, no...  poor prince Rong..  it was an accident and thats how prince Fu became the Emperor.

The scene in the coffin was so sad..  

Now we know why prince Fu is obsessed with YL and the lanterns. She doesnt even remember him.

I don like the Eunuch Sun. 

The seal scene was so hilarious..  :lol:  XD promised to protect her.   

The tea garden scene..   YL is right...Chief Xiao is just like the plant...    

it was a funny scene,  he was holding the plant in his hands but it was also  a beautiful scene

because he was smiling.. 

I laughed when XD hid the plant behind his back in the scene with Eunuch Cao. :lol:

• Like 2

the story moves fast...The Empress left the palace..  I didnt expect that...

Oh, poor Chief Xiao...looks like it was hard to resist...

The  pear tree petals were slowly falling. XD saw when she was trying to shake the tree and he smiled again.  

• Like 1

I really, really liked the chemistry in LBFAD and don't think it will ever be possible to beat that. I can count on one hand the times I've seen leads with that much easy chemistry between them, both on and off screen. 

That said, I find I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Even though I do feel a bit of age difference between them, I really like the FL. She's funny and smart and resourceful. And she definitely has a point. The expectations for these poor girls is horrific! All of them need freedom and safety, badly. I like how she just keeps trying to solve her own problems instead of helplessly waiting for someone else to do it. That said, no one lives in a bubble and we all need people. 

If she was just another damsel in distress I think I would have a hard time watching this right on the heels of LBFAD, but I'm just liking her very distinct character. 

Dongfang Qingca I mean, XIAO DUO, of course, is a fun character. :D Really, Dylan Wang has great comedic timing with those eyebrows and expressions. His character is smart, too, so it's great fun to watch these two try to outsmart each other. I like the side characters, too. Their sidekicks are cute. :)

So very glad I do not live in a situation like that, though!!

• Like 1

their relationship develops in a beautiful way...I also love their teamwork.

XD secretly gave her the Useless Card and she immediately understood what it meant.

so the emperor returned to the palace alone.  ep 9

YL - '' ..everything in this room belongs to you..  take what you want''

Chief Xiao - '' In this room you are the most valuable thing...''...:D

Oh, the deleted scene is beautiful..

YL - '' I will dance for you again''....  I liked his nervous whisper - '' No..need..''   :wub:

Xiao and YL were relaxed and close during the Lantern Festival and then the king joined them..  :rolleyes:

The Emperor clearly wants to get rid of Chief Xiao.

Im glad XD knows that. 

Finally some action scenes...  pretty cool...( ep 13)

• Like 2

Thank you for the cut scene - wonder why it was cut, since it beautifully showed that the attraction XD has for YL is organically increasing.

I like the actor portraying the Emperor, Peter Ho. He has been around for a while, most recently in the Flying Fox drama, and most memorably for me in the “Gold”?? drama with Sun Li. From fumbling lantern Prince grateful and besotted with YL, to evolving shrewd Emperor who can now shoot an arrow into the target board after much practice. He is now willing to ‘part with’ YL for the longer term political goal of gaining control over the court. Although his conniving servant is irksome but I admire him for being so loyal and the Emperor’s only pillar of support during his downtrodden pre-Emperor days.

• Like 2

On couple is so lovely together.

I just love how they care about each other. YL always worries first if some accident will harm Chief Xiao.

some of my favorite scenes.. 

- XD - '' YL...we're home''...

- the scene when YL showed him the ''mission accomplished'' paper...:D

- the conversation between XD and Eunuch Cao when XD couldnt sleep because of YL's dancing...

I also like the forest scene when they were seriously talking about all those low concubines.

That was the first time Xiao called Consort Duan by her full name. It was her idea.  :wub: 

I wonder who will be the first to inform the King that Chief Xiao loves YL.

I assume her sister will notice it. She is just waiting for a chance to get revenge.. :unsure:

The Empress has  learned to be restrained.. Chief Xiao taught her well...

• Like 1

that scene was so emotional...Xiao was silent and he just hugged her tightly...   :approves:

the acupuncture scene ... 

Yinlou was mischievous and Chief Xiao had to run out of the room...   :lol:

Their rooms on the boat  are so close only separated by a wall...   :yay:

• Like 1