[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022/2023] Unchained Love 浮图缘

SC2019

On 10/24/2022 at 6:56 PM, Wuzetian said:

@cloud9 Ya I saw her too...Hopefully not vicious this round? Lol...

@Ethan Rob @leo2020 Should be very soon. Most are speculating on Nov 1. but anything can happen. Either earlier or later. So just keep fingers cross...

BTS...

CTO

Oh my gosh!!

He looks equally excellent in colored clothes as well as in black!!

He's really so hot!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Oh my gosh!!

He looks equally excellent in colored clothes as well as in black!!

He's really so hot!!

Hope to see Didi in more colored clothings in this new drama...He will breathe a new fresh air...

Just in...

CTO

It looks like they were rehearsing for a long, steamy kiss scene. I have to be mentally ready to see Dylan's character fall in love and kiss another fl so soon after CLJ. I'll probably wait until the drama finish airing and binge, unless there are rave reviews for this.

5 hours ago, cloud9 said:

It looks like they were rehearsing for a long, steamy kiss scene. I have to be mentally ready to see Dylan's character fall in love and kiss another fl so soon after CLJ. I'll probably wait until the drama finish airing and binge, unless there are rave reviews for this.

Most of the time I'll wait for the complete episodes available before watching. Cant bear the agony of it...Lol...

But we notice here that Didi break from the kiss very fast unlike when he's with Esther...Still wanting more...

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Oh, it has a new name?

Yeah, I wonder why.

The old and new title have totally different connotations. 

Exactly, and honestly, given the synopsis, I find the old name much better. I now wonder if it's a good or bad thing, snd if any additional editing was  made with the drama itself...

BTW, I don't know if the Chinese title is changed as well. May be it's just the English one...

5 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hi everyone. So, they renamed the drama?! It's now Unchained Love...:blink: I wonder what happened...

:') They really have to start getting more creative with the names. It's so half-arsed to just tag "love" onto the title with some random af adjective. It's not memorable, it doesn't scream "watch me! :D", it's lazy. But alas, I will likely take a look at this one because of how pleasantly surprised I was with the last drama that had the word "love" in it - which I only picked up because I saw GIFs. Any title with "love" actually puts me off LOL. 

• Like 1