Event: Best Comedy Dramas

Sleepy Owl

Poll: Best Comedy Dramas  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your most favorite Comedy / Dark Humor Drama? (Choose as many as you want)

• Welcome to Waikiki 1 and/or 2
    • Modern Farmer
    • The Fiery Priest
    • The Sound of Your Heart
    • Chief Kim (The Good Manager)
    • Age of Youth (Hello My Twenties) 1 and/or 2
    • Vincenzo
    • Backstreet Rookie
    • Prison Playbook
    • One the Woman
    • Hometown Cha Cha Cha
    • Reply 1988
    • Fight For My Way
    • Psychopath Diary
    • Woori the Virgin
    • Good Casting
    • Queen of Mystery 1 and/or 2
    • Inspector Koo
    • My Fellow Citizens
    • None of the Above/Something else (Please Mention)
  2. 2. Which is your most favorite Rom-Com Drama? (Choose as many as you want)

• Business Proposal
    • I'm Not a Robot
    • She Was Pretty
    • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
    • The Greatest Love
    • Full House
    • Shopping King Louis
    • Fated to Love You
    • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
    • True Beauty
    • Dali and Cocky Prince
    • Cinderella and 4 Knights
    • My Girl
    • Touch Your Heart
    • 1% of Anything
    • Sassy Girl Chun Hyang
    • Jugglers
    • Undateables
    • Top Star Yoo Baek
  3. 3. Which is your most favorite Comedy Drama with Fantasy Elements? (Choose as many as you want)

• The Best Hit
    • Master's Sun
    • Oh My Ghostess
    • My Love from the Star
    • Legend of the Blue Sea
    • Rooftop Prince
    • 18 Again
    • Secret Garden
    • Feel Good To Die
    • Another Miss Oh
    • My Roommate is a Gumiho
    • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
    • Mr. Queen
    • Zombie Detective
    • Kill Me Heal Me
    • Angel's Last Mission Love
    • Goblin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2022 at 03:30 PM

*** K-dramas are really good at romantic comedies, and we often find ourselves doubled over in laughter and heart-fluttered the next. These are my favorite K-dramas, which make my days and laughter is the best medicine for me.  :Megalol:

Touch Your heart – yes, Lee Dong Wook makes me laugh a thousand times here.

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim – Park Seo Joon is just so adorably perfect with his female partner in the drama. His character was so heart-fluttering. His narcissism provides many of the funniest moments. I enjoyed watching this drama.

Fight for My Way – the male lead displays of “aegyo”, which was courtesy of Park Seo-joon. I can’t get enough of him in this drama.

The Legend of the Blue Sea - Jun Ji Hyun knows how to rock comedy. She takes her comedic skills above and beyond. Her antics make me LOL – Of course, there is nothing cuter than Lee Min Ho here.

Crash Landing on You - Son Ye-jin has had an opportunity to put in use her comedic acting chops here. She proves that she can do impressive comedic charm. No wonder Captain Ri fell in love with her. Who wouldn’t? - hahaha 

My Love from the Star – Kim Soo Hyun is looking extremely suave in this drama.

Suspicious Partner – Ji Chang Wook includes humor and romance to the best here. He made it as funny as he did. This drama is just too funny specially that Ji chang wook's laugh!

She was Pretty – Park Seo Joon had me laughing out loud in every episode! He’s a perfect escape after my long day.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, I am surprised myself that I've watched many of the dramas in the poll! Yet voted only for the most favorite ones. Ha ha ha..

Well, the dramas being comedy is also depends on the person watching. Some may find them very funny, while others don't. So I think you did the best thing by going for the most favorite ones :piggydance:

22 hours ago, leo2020 said:

In general, I always love "comedy of situation" type of dramas, so from the abovemetioned list Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha and Business Proposal totally stole my heart:wub:. Both dramas had moments that made me laught so hard my husband chased me from the living room bcs I just coudn't stop :lol:

Those 2 dramas had a very well written comedic scenes :eats:

19 hours ago, larus said:

Korean comedy/ romcom is not my favorite genre. I don`t know why. I watch comedy because I like to laugh but not always those dramas have an interesting plot or make me laugh. I will try to vote because I see some dramas that I watched. :D

I missed the drama that I found the most hilarious from the ones listed. One more vote from My Queen. ;)

Well some of the dramas, especially slapstick comedies do not have that interesting plot mainly. Sometimes they have several subplots going on for like 3-4 episodes or so. Laughter in Waikiki is the best example here which had several subplots going on, but was super funny, loved it. 

Mr+Queen+dancing+in+the+rain.gif

19 hours ago, madmad min said:

I voted for all of my fav shows 

• Mr Queen
  • My Love from another star
  • Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Reply 1988
  • Hometown Chachacha 
  • Waikiki 1
  • True Beauty

I have not watched Reply 1988 and True Beauty from this list, noting them down 

200.gif

17 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Among all, I still like "True Beauty" and "My girl" , not simply because of the comedy element and entertaining, most important is their OST, so nice to listen and enjoyable to watch.

I have not watched either of them, but have heard some of their OSTs and they are really good :heart4:

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the first kdrama I fell in love with was pretty hilarious -- still remember one of the jokes in "bright girl's success" - as she is working as his part-time housekeeper while still attending her final year of high school, she tries to convince the lazy ML to wake up early to go to work. "the early bird catches the worm" to which he responds "so the worm got eaten bcause it woke up early?" -- the expression on her face to his counter was too funny. :lol:

I remember this scene as well Noona. The counter was so good though :joy:

We couldn't include this drama in the list since we chose the Rom-Coms which we thought were the funniest or had the best comedy. Due to the limitation of 20 options, we had to leave out some dramas and this was one of them :cries:

14 hours ago, itsmeash said:

1% of Anything/Something - my favorite of all dramas I have watched. 

I remember going for this drama with almost no expectation. I just went for it since I didn't have anything to watch, and the title seemed interesting to me. This is among my favorites, overall as a drama it was very well written and executed :exercice:

13 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

Be Melodramatic... Or am I the only one who thinks it's a comedy?

Jealousy Incarnate (at least it started as a comedy...)

A Gentleman's Dignity

Sweet 18/ Little Bride (I'm biased as it was my first drama)

Two Cops

Bad and Crazy

I'll add "Two Cops" in the list since we can add some dramas in the "Comedy with Fantasy Elements" question in the poll :fullofhearts:

12 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Emmm, was it a comedy:w00t:? Bcs there were parts when I cried like crazy:D.

Well, there were some really very funny parts as well. Something like this, 

tumblr_ph6lwiOhZ51tfw70go1_500.gif

12 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

My eyes missed out goblin from the list and I couldn't click it.

30bd8b2fee3960e8047c033e5e28bcd1.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for tagging @Sleepy Owl!

Uhm, Kdrama comedy I last watched was Mr Queen. :) The actor and actress playing Mr Queen nailed it :lol:

I might try watching when I can that drama wherein Si Won was made to clean the windows of the building of his Dad, and his Mum was hysterical seeing him in the gondola cradle.

Vincenzo I will try to find tine to watch soon, coz Inzaghi :P

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I see I am not the only one liking slapstick comedy like Welcome to Waikiki! :love:

I'm a sucker for them 'cause I laugh so much. haha

In any case, I see that no one else has watched Modern Farmer? :scream: That's a gem! Welcome to Waikiki stole its Gwenchana, Gwenchana from Modern Farmer (that aired in 2014-2015).

vs.

Just sayin'  :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

The poll has closed, and we have the results!!!! :piggydance:

As per the polls, the following dramas were the most voted ones in their category:

1. Comedy / Dark Humor Drama ---  Vincenzo - 17 Votes

e59b7b503bfb820b1adb8d002ff7abfb.gif

2. Rom-Com Drama --- Business Proposal - 20 Votes

sejeong-business.gif

3. Comedy with Fantasy Elements --- Master's Sun 21 Votes

spacer.png

Thank You Chingus for participating, and we hope you enjoyed it :fullofhearts:

34f1d8973dfbbe0d4442102053c2317a.gif

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart

Tagging:

• Like 7