Scattergories, The First Edition

agenth

8 hours ago, kittyna said:
On 8/26/2022 at 1:27 AM, agenth said:
  • Celebrity most likely afraid of bugs
  • Celebrity most likely to scream in the middle of a horror movie

I don't think this holds true anymore (or, at least, I hope it doesn't), but since I'm a carryover from the Joo Won forum and am in the mood for a throwback...who else? (For those who don't know: look up his 2D1N appearances from 10-odd years ago...and then remember that this guy's also Carter :P)

JOO WON!!!! :machocat:

• LOL 6

@Tongtong @kittyna Didn't know Joo Won was such a scaredy cat. :loolz:

He looks anything but scared of stuff like that!

Some people from BTS are also notoriously scared of bugs. It's so funny :joy:

Jin is also scared of stingrays - seeking comfort from the leader :joy:@confusedheart

original.gif

J-Hope and snakes @the_sweetroad

1e96915f0128c7cc997a2cfa2587abc0.gif

Then we have Suga who wants to fight the zombies while his team members run away screaming

yoongi-suga.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hi! I'm a bit late because I'm still recovering from the craziness of AoS, but thanks for tagging me @partyon!

Also I'm a confused millennial who have no idea how to insert picture in this forum so, sorry for the bland post :sweatingbullets:

On 8/26/2022 at 12:27 AM, agenth said:

CATEGORY: DRAMA CHARACTERS & YOU (PICK ONE CHARACTER EACH PER TOPIC); the topics:

4. Drama Character who wouldn't be able to assemble IKEA furniture - even with instructions, despite telling you that they would help you

Louie from Shopping King Louis! Idk if anyone remember this drama, but i faintly remember his character, a hapless rich boy with amnesia suddenly stranded being dependent to a girl who's lifestyle is far cry from his usual luxury. This was such an adorable drama but very underrated i think.

On 8/26/2022 at 12:27 AM, agenth said:

CATEGORY: CELEBRITIES, WHO ARE THEY (PICK ONE CELEBRITY EACH PER TOPIC); the topics: 

5. Celebrity who could backpack the world for 6 months alone, and survive

I can only think of Jungkook lol. The boy can literally catch a fish with his bare hands, can learn literally anything from watching youtube videos, and also strong and good with his hands so building things wouldn't be a struggle for him. He's smart and resourceful and never afraid to try new things, so yeah.

Also have you seen him with his giant military backpackspacer.png

Yep, this kid definitely would survive anything.

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, partyon said:

J-Hope and snakes @the_sweetroad

I’m terrified of snakes, too. And most animals. :wacko:

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Then we have Suga who wants to fight the zombies while his team members run away screaming

That incident was nuts! I think producers love putting BTS in crazy situations for our entertainment. But I’d be exhausted if I were one of the boys. :hotinhere2:

• Love 5

14 hours ago, SleepyKitty said:

Louie from Shopping King Louis! Idk if anyone remember this drama, but i faintly remember his character, a hapless rich boy with amnesia suddenly stranded being dependent to a girl who's lifestyle is far cry from his usual luxury. This was such an adorable drama but very underrated i think.

Ooh, Ms. Koko @kokodus loved this drama. Do you agree Ms. Koko?

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I’m terrified of snakes, too. And most animals. :wacko:

Even cats and dogs? :scream:

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

No doubt, @gm4queen will choose Choi Daniel in all "good guy" categories :joy:

:loolz:

We've still to hear from @LeftCoastOppa.... No doubt he will try to infiltrate his new yeoja chingu into this event too. :unamused:

Now is your chance, @LeftCoastOppa, you know that @agenth is on a business trip so there will be no Trucks of Doom around.

:evilelmo:

• LOL 7

Thanks for participating in this game, Chingus! @lilyphenix @Lmangla @Dramafreak @maribella @rocat @madmad min @joccu  @the_sweetroad @rocher22 @MayanEcho @kittyna @Tongtong @SleepyKitty @nohamahamoud2002 @kokodus

Look, @LeftCoastOppa , everyone survived this game - there were enough oppas and unnies available to choose as prospective date! 

Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Also, we were able to identify a couple of celebrities afraid of bugs, or the drama characters that would totally be lost. 

It was really fun to see all the answers and get to know people. See you in the next event!

If you have any ideas, like @kittyna, please do reach out to Your Event Organizers by PM or by tagging us in a post!

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

On 8/25/2022 at 11:27 PM, agenth said:

CATEGORY: DRAMA CHARACTERS & YOU (PICK ONE CHARACTER EACH PER TOPIC); the topics:

1. Drama Character most likely to become your friend in real life
  2. Drama Character you want to date 
  3. Drama Character who would most likely get lost while trying to meet you
  4. Drama Character who wouldn't be able to assemble IKEA furniture - even with instructions, despite telling you that they would help you
  5. Drama Character who would mysteriously suddenly show up, whenever you are in a crisis

1.  Park Shi On from 'Good Doctor' and   Lee Seoyoung from 'My Daughter Seoyoung' ..I don't know if they'd like to be my friend but I definitely would love to be their friend.  

2. Kim Tae Hyun (Yong Pal). He is a romanticist and realist at the same time. I like that type.

5. Healer from drama Healer... I hope he'd appear I mean and there will be bgm 'oh my love...I'm all yours.....' :lol:

5%25BF%25A3%25B5%25F9.gif&type=sc960_832

On 8/25/2022 at 11:27 PM, agenth said:

CATEGORY: CELEBRITIES, WHO ARE THEY (PICK ONE CELEBRITY EACH PER TOPIC); the topics: 

1. Celebrity most likely afraid of bugs
  2. Celebrity most likely to scream in the middle of a horror movie
  3. Celebrity most likely to become a rockstar
  4. Celebrity that should play Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, or Emma in Emma (by Jane Austen)
  5. Celebrity who could backpack the world for 6 months alone, and survive

OYx5JC.18524cdd932c3dcab42b59c9e61c58cd.

1. That's Joo Won.. Not most likely.. He is afraid of bugs, or anything tiny that has possibility to launch itself at him..and It's an established fact back in 2012 when he was playing high and mighty Gaksital on screen and at the same time in 2 days 1 night he was being scared of a fly, frog etc. For few more examples of how scared he used to get here .

2. Kim Hee Sun.. she really is a reaction queen ..I think she'd keep screaming throughout a horror movie.

4.  I didn't read Emma so can't tell. For Mr. Darcy it could by Joo Won, Lee Sang Yoon, Park Hae Jin.. that are the names that comes to my mind at the moment. They all have played misleading and tsundere character before and i enjoyed those.

and good game inspiration from our @kittyna . Hope this continues time to time with fun scattergories. :approves:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1