Scattergories, The First Edition

agenth

On 8/25/2022 at 7:27 PM, agenth said:

(Don't worry, Scattergories really is a safe game to participate in!)

this made me laugh..     :lol:

Drama Character who would mysteriously suddenly show up, whenever you are in a crisis

Dong Mae....from Mr. Sunshine

tumblr_pddd8zdJnX1vlvg26o6_250.gifv

tumblr_pddd8zdJnX1vlvg26o10_250.gifv

Drama Character who would most likely get lost while trying to meet you

Yul...from AoS

hopeless romantic ( 2 )

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, rocher22 said:
On 8/25/2022 at 8:27 PM, agenth said:

(Don't worry, Scattergories really is a safe game to participate in!)

this made me laugh..     :lol:

It's because of @LeftCoastOppa so that he will want to participate.:D

As soon as @agenth organizes a "game", someone gets mowed down by the Truck of Doom or a Coffee Truck

:loolz:

• LOL 8

I don't really have answers for the lists, but I'm enjoying reading the posts. :wub:

On second thoughts, there's one drama character that would easily get lost, and the actress for that character is also afraid of bugs - cockroach specifically. It's in one of the most popular BTS of that drama, hahaha!

Thanks for tagging @agenth ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

First Edition, let's play:

the topics are so fun and creative ...   :glee:

Celebrity that should play Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, or Emma in Emma 

Emma...Jisoo from Blackpink 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFPIV-Dcnf9EOT3uXt9U9

Mr. Darcy...hmm..  Cha Eunwoo or  Min Hyun   :unsure:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkdWATH-CWCA3ucREeJ_a                           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeJgQnihH94df7UMTCEOX

• Like 4
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which drama is this? Pics or it didn't happen. :joy:

LOL, here's the cockroach BTS, begin from 2:25 (there are 5 BTS for this vid). I'm using my mobile so I couldn't time stamp, hehehe.

About the character Bai Qian, she wasn't so good in directions to begin with, and also because her real eyes were stolen. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

• Celebrity that should play Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, or Emma in Emma (by Jane Austen)

These questions are actually much harder when I think about it. But for this question, I select my oppa as Mr. Darcy. He has been renown for delivering many heartfelt performances. To be sure, first when I didn't know him, I also thought he looked "cold" - something that Ji Chang Wook himself has said about him, that people sometimes hesitate to approach him, but in reality he really is like a teddy bear. His character doesn't match Mr. Darcy's, but I believe he is a super talented actor and good view emotional scenes especially with his eyes.

Fa_r5hNaUAABSbI?format=jpg&name=large 

And in his new role in If You Wish Upon Me he plays a character that is Mr. Darcy-like. A man who has had sufferings in his past and is not good at interacting with other people and comes across as cold and harsh. 

For Emma, I believe I select this beauty

park-eun-bin-%EB%B0%95%EC%9D%80%EB%B9%88

Her smile lights up the world and she plays all kinds of characters well as well. She can do cutesy, which is something Emma impersonates, and also quite intelligent, but more with a touch of naivety but believing she knows everything.

16 hours ago, partyon said:

I only know these guys are afraid of bugs. That includes our EO idol oppa Jackson Wang :joy:

ji chang wook is also afraid of bugs. he has told a story in an interview where he said he left a car as there was a bug inside the car :D

18 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, any Jang Nara character I believe, because she is love 

But I'll go with the latest one, she'll protect me from the bad guys and also bad spirits

But then you also meet all those bad spirits. You are very courageous haha.

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

You only gave me 2% so I think you’ve already won. 

but in this game you can select your own character and win :D sooo how about it?

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Mr. Darcy...hmm..  Cha Eunwoo or  Min Hyun   :unsure:

but what if you had to choose :D

I'm only familiar with CEW, so I don't think that's a bad choice at all. He does have the visuals!

13 hours ago, partyon said:

It's because of @LeftCoastOppa so that he will want to participate.:D

As soon as @agenth organizes a "game", someone gets mowed down by the Truck of Doom or a Coffee Truck

@LeftCoastOppa come on, as you can see it's safe. Nothing has happened to the others!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, agenth said:

These questions are actually much harder when I think about it. But for this question, I select my oppa as Mr. Darcy. He has been renown for delivering many heartfelt performances.

Agreed.  I also thought of him as Mr. Darcy...     :D

1 hour ago, agenth said:

but what if you had to choose 

Eunwoo..     :unsure:

Drama Character you want to date...   

- Kim Soo Hyuk from Born Again

Lee Soo Hyuk - My k-blog

- Hyun Joon from Criminal Minds

Criminal-Minds-lee-jun-ki-40596954-400-2

- Min Hyuk  from Alice

Alice: Episode 8 » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Mr. Darcy...hmm..  Cha Eunwoo

In Love Hearts GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

3 hours ago, partyon said:

You must be twins with @confusedheart! She also likes handsome idol oppas! :love:

Chingu, I literally hear this playing every time I see him. :issohappy:

3 hours ago, agenth said:

I'm only familiar with CEW, so I don't think that's a bad choice at all. He does have the visuals!

THIS! I will frame this and put this up in our EO  group. :naughty: So that my fellow EOs , you can never again speak ill of him. 

@Sleepy Owl and @sadthe1st , oh and @partyon You guys have been warned!  :rage:

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Eunwoo..     :unsure:

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @sadthe1st I thought I was the only one in our known common friends group who liked him. Now I have competition. :sad1:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

- Min Hyuk  from Alice

Thanks that you support my vote for Mr. Darcy hehehe. Anyway from the three date characters I also only know Min Hyuk and he is a total babe! Too bad there is not much screentime for him, as it would for sure have enhanced the series...

But I should have known, from your DP, right? :D

18 hours ago, confusedheart said:

THIS! I will frame this and put this up in our EO  group. :naughty: So that my fellow EOs , you can never again speak ill of him. 

I only meant he has nice visuals hahaha.. everything else is fair game. 

On 8/26/2022 at 5:48 PM, madmad min said:

Drama Character you want to date ----------An Min Hyuk <Strong Girl Bong Soon>, find me a Guy who is like him rich, understanding and listens to the Girl lol.

lmao... yea the last one of the criteria is really a hard one especially with kdrama.

tbh I haven't answered the date question yet, because I was very torn up but...

• Drama Character you want to date 

Ok I made my mind up. It's Park Jae Won from Lovestruck in the City. I know CERTAIN people will roll their eyes, even though they haven't watched the series. 

Reasons:

0882136f55dce42b9f63a11064bdc44a6b97de83

• A guy who is LOYAL; kindhearted, romantic, spontaneous, smart and handsome. But also he doesn't mind being the fool for a girl, instead of being cold alpha male. Yes, very unrealistic, as Ji Chang Wook himself has said that this kind of character doesnt exist. HAHAHA. So this is my opportunity, only in this game. 
  • Ok so he had an alcoholic problem and was depressed for a considerate amount of time. Nobody's perfect, though. And he straightened himself out, though, got the help he needed. 
  • He listens to FL, when she tells him she needs time, but he also doesn't abandon her, here's there for her.
  • He can surf and is a thoughtful teacher.
  • He can sing.
  • also he is a masterful kisser :D
  • giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • He's an architect. I always liked travelling and looking at buildings, so it would be nice to do it with someone who had more knowledge than me hahahaha. 
  • beee1878084d26d8b4ebda7045048388e2f131d2 
  • It's nice to dance in the rain and then share a cup of hot chocolate and watch the sunset.
  • He gives the best hugs.
  • He likes to go on vacation for A MONTH (not something ultra workaholics do).
  • He has a really cool house in Seoul. Prime Real Estate.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Ok I made my mind up. It's Park Jae Won from Lovestruck in the City. I know CERTAIN people will roll their eyes, even though they haven't watched the series. 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Next event you host @agenth, Ji Chang Wook oppa will be banned from it. He appears in every event you participate in

:loolz:

Now answer the previous question from the point of view that it CAN'T be oppa. :joy:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, partyon said:

Now answer the previous question from the point of view that it CAN'T be oppa. :joy:

I don't see why he should be banned haha and I am still waiting for you to answer the question. But OK since I am in a good mood and benevolent.

If I can't have any JCW Character (then @Sleepy Owl also has to choose a non- Jang Na Ra character!)

Chief Hong from Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha:

• hometown-cha-cha-cha-kim-seon-ho.gif
  • He knows how to make the best coffee and looks great at it (actually I seriously love this cinematographic shot. The lights and his smile and the coffee. Yummy)
  • Chief Hong knows how to do EVERYTHING, and he helps everyone. He is supportive, but also quite cheeky and the pushback is nice.
  • When he dresses in a clean shirt and slacks, he looks amazing.
  • Just the warm soul that he is. 
  • The bad thing is that he is in a countryside and I'm a city girl........... 
  • But he can also surf, sing, dance....
  • He should be more open though. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

33 minutes ago, agenth said:

I don't see why he should be banned haha and I am still waiting for you to answer the question.

K-drama character I'd date? Oh, I did answer. I'd date Ahn Min Hyuk from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!

feb6710530242d7c446c3ead1633e2f3.gif

Intelligent, warm, wears his heart on the sleeve, a good boss, a great dad, understanding, handsome, great kisser, not scared of strong women. What's not to like? :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Thanks that you support my vote for Mr. Darcy hehehe. Anyway from the three date characters I also only know Min Hyuk and he is a total babe! Too bad there is not much screentime for him, as it would for sure have enhanced the series...

that was only the Part 1...    :D

I wanted to continue with Drama Character you want to date..Part 2..but then I read ''pick one character

each per topic''..    :sweatingbullets:

I just like this gif..     :D

THE K2 on Make a GIF

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wanted to continue with Drama Character you want to date..Part 2..but then I read ''pick one character

each per topic''.. 

Chingu, feel free to date another character as well. It's so boring to just date one guy. :joy:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

that was only the Part 1...    :D

each per topic''..    :sweatingbullets:

I just like this gif..     

you know what… @partyon is right. Date more characters please!! Feel free to post more hahah.

• LOL 4

On 8/25/2022 at 1:27 PM, agenth said:

We present you the first general Soompi Forums Edition of Scattergories, inspired by @kittyna of the Joo Won Thread. @kittyna is a very creative and dedicated Joo Won fan who likes to organise scattergories all about Joo Won - one of the finest Korean actors. Not only Joo Won fans get to enjoy her creative ideas but everyone else who drops by 

Thanks, guys - but I gotta give credit where credit's due. I didn't come up with this; I just learned it from a real-life friend who's a teacher and used it as an icebreaker/warm up for his students because (as those of you who've joined in already will realize) it's a great conversation starter ;) 

Okay, like most of you, I don't have answers for all of the prompts, but there are a few that I do have ideas for, so here goes:

Drama Character who wouldn't be able to assemble IKEA furniture - even with instructions, despite telling you that they would help you

Choi Taek from Reply 1988

Now, I know what you're thinking: but why? He's brilliant - and he'd actually read the instructions (unlike some people). Yeah, he'll read the instructions just fine...but probably wouldn't be able to physically manage any of the hardware even if his life depended on it :joy: (But have his friends act as his hands, and he'll be fine ;))

Celebrity that should play Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice,

SO SECOND whoever said Kwak Si Yang (a.k.a. Yoo Min Hyuk from Alice) - if for no other reason than that drama character already gave off similar vibes as the guy who really does care, but how would you know cuz he's so tsundere about it, so...why not?

(EDIT: wait, sorry - @rocher22 answered that for "drama character you'd like to date", and I just got the replies mixed up. ANYWAY, I still stand by my choice, so there)

Emma in Emma (by Jane Austen)

I will confess to not being as familiar with the Emma plot and characters than the Pride and Prejudice ones, but if I were to go by the vibe I do imagine (rich and pampered, means well, but can be a bit ditzy at times), I think I would like to see someone like Suzy giving her a go, for some reason. Don't know why - she's just the first face/name that came to mind (but that's how Scattergories works)

• Celebrity most likely afraid of bugs
  • Celebrity most likely to scream in the middle of a horror movie

I don't think this holds true anymore (or, at least, I hope it doesn't), but since I'm a carryover from the Joo Won forum and am in the mood for a throwback...who else? (For those who don't know: look up his 2D1N appearances from 10-odd years ago...and then remember that this guy's also Carter :P)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

On 8/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, agenth said:

If I can't have any JCW Character (then @Sleepy Owl also has to choose a non- Jang Na Ra character!)

Wait a minute, how did I get caught in all this? :notsureifserious:

Well Chingu, if I am not supposed to select Jang Na Ra character in that character, I can go with Soo Ae or Lee Elijah characters, you know that, right :exercice:

19181937a1204c2fbcd20b83e74700c3.jpeg?x=

d43ce76d193509ecd733909254cd8f2d.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1