[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Tae Sung Talks About His New Drama With Kim So Eun, Playing A Villain In “Ghost Doctor,” And More

Lee Tae Sung dished on his role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Tae Sung will play Cha Yoon Ho, a free-spirited documentary director.

Explaining his reasons for choosing the role, the actor remarked, “I was looking forward to working together with director Park Man Young and writer Kim In Young.”

He went on to add, “After playing a ruthless, heartless villain in my previous drama ‘Ghost Doctor,’ I had a certain yearning [to play a different kind of character], and I thought that I’d be able to satisfy that longing through the new character of Cha Yoon Ho.”

As for how he would describe his character, Lee Tae Sung said, “Cha Yoon Ho is a documentary director who lives his life as a free spirit, while enjoying outdoor sports.”

Expressing his gratitude to the drama’s writer, he noted, “The writer takes the unique characteristics of each actor and character into consideration in order to make them look even better, and she prioritizes the actors’ opinions, so I was able to portray the character of Cha Yoon Ho more freely.”

Lee-Tae-Sung-2-800x533.jpg

Lee Tae Sung also spoke confidently about the close bond and teamwork between the cast and crew.

“The entire cast and crew personally got together for meals and made time to get to know one another, so we became close very quickly,” he shared.

“The biggest weapon in a long-form drama’s arsenal is the cohesiveness of the cast and crew, and ‘Three Bold Siblings’ already has that,” he continued, “so you can safely look forward to [our drama].”

Lee-Tae-Sung-3-800x533.jpg

“Three Bold Siblings” will premiere on September 24.

Lee Tae Sung Talks About His New Drama With Kim So Eun, Playing A Villain In “Ghost Doctor,” And More | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim So Eun Talks About Her Character In New Romance Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

Kim So Eun has shared her thoughts on her role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

Describing why she was initially drawn to the drama, Kim So Eun recalled, “When I first received the script, I found both the story of the three siblings’ growth and the character of So Rim to be really fun and appealing.”

“I’m the eldest daughter in my family in real life, and because my younger sister is a lot like So Rim,” she continued, “I was able to relate to So Rim while thinking about my younger sister.”

Summing up her character, Kim So Eun said, “Kim So Rim is the second oldest of the three siblings, and her job is a pilates instructor. Although she’s overshadowed by her older sister Kim Tae Joo and younger brother Kim Geon Woo, both of whom excelled at their studies, she’s a smart cookie who’s decisive, clever, and resourceful, and she’s also a friendly, sociable character with a cheerful charm.”

As for how she prepared for the role, the actress revealed, “I once did pilates for about three years in the past. I stopped doing pilates after that, but I picked it up again in order to play So Rim.”

Kim-So-Eun-2-800x500.jpg

When asked to name the scene that stood out the most in her memory, Kim So Eun replied, “My first appearance in the drama is a pilates group scene, and I spent a lot of time figuring out how I could do a better job with the scene. I think my efforts paid off in the final result, so I felt the most rewarded by that scene.”

Finally, the actress spoke fondly about her experience taking on the role of Kim So Rim, noting, “Because I’m the eldest daughter in real life, I was able to experience the life and feelings of a second-oldest child that I’d never felt before, and that was fun and new.”

“Three Bold Siblings” will premiere on September 24 at 8 p.m. KST.

Kim So Eun Talks About Her Character In New Romance Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Are Elder Siblings Constantly Tangled In Their Family’s Drama In Chaotic “Three Bold Siblings” Teaser

Im Joo Hwan and Lee Ha Na accurately capture the life of an older sibling in the new “Three Bold Siblings” teaser!

KBS2’s upcoming weekend drama “Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

The new teaser highlights the hardships of being the oldest sibling fighting for family and love. The clip begins with Lee Sang Joon telling Kim Tae Joo, “I loved you. When I was 13 years old, and when I was 24 years old.”

The romantic vibes barely last a second as Kim Tae Joo must think about more realistic matters, such as work and paying back her loan. Her younger sister Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) leads a much more carefree life, living in her own happy bubble. Their little brother Kim Geon Woo (Lee Yoo Jin) is a sweet doctor who is loved by his patients.

Kim Tae Joo stirs up drama in her home when she asks her sister Kim So Rim to get out of her house and tells her parents that she quit her job at the hospital.

Lee Sang Joon runs into his own problems at work and at home when his extended family decides to move in. Later, Kim So Rim and her mother Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin) run into Lee Sang Joon’s younger sister Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won) and their mother Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) at the grocery store. The duos look shocked to see one another, sparking interest in discovering the connection between the two families.

Watch the chaotic teaser below!

“Three Bold Siblings” premieres on September 24 and you can check out another teaser here!

Watch: Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Are Elder Siblings Constantly Tangled In Their Family’s Drama In Chaotic “Three Bold Siblings” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Kim So Eun, Lee Tae Sung, And More Open Up About Filming New Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

The stars of KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” dished on their experience filming the upcoming drama!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family. Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

When asked to name a particularly memorable moment from filming, Lee Ha Na chose their very first shoot for the drama.

“Filming ended up running long, so everyone was physically exhausted, but we wrapped up that day’s shoot with all of us laughing while filming a funny scene,” recalled the actress. “Even when we were saying our goodbyes after filming, it felt really emotional, as if it were the final shoot of our entire drama. So that [shoot] stands out the most in my memory.”

Meanwhile, Im Joo Hwan opened up about his biggest struggle with his role, noting, “In the drama, I play the role of top star Lee Sang Joon. But because I’ve never experienced the life of a top star, there are times when I find it a bit awkward.”

However, he went on to add, “Whenever that happened, I was able to [overcome that feeling] and act naturally because everyone around me was very supportive and encouraging.”

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-4-768x387.jpg

Kim Seung Soo, who will play the role of CEO Shin Moo Young, similarly shared a concern that he developed during filming.

“Shin Moo Young has a tsundere personality that makes it hard for him to praise or encourage others,” explained the actor. “There were times when I became worried by the thought that I might be starting to resemble Moo Young due to immersing myself too much in the character.”

Lee Tae Sung, who will play free-spirited documentary director Cha Yoon Ho, spoke proudly about the teamwork and camaraderie between the cast and crew.

“There were a lot of unexpected variables due to the weather, such as the sweltering heat and rain showers,” said Lee Tae Sung. “It wasn’t an easy situation for everyone in the cast and crew, but we all banded together for the common goal of our premiere and worked hard during filming.”

Kim-Seung-Soo-Lee-Tae-Sung-768x378.jpg

Finally, both Kim So Eun and Lee Yoo Jin expressed confidence in their chemistry with their on-screen siblings. Kim So Eun remarked, “Even though it was our first time working together, the actors playing the three siblings got along really well, and we had a lot of fun during filming.”

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo Jin recalled, “I was really nervous for our first shoot, but unlike what I’d expected, I was able to wrap up filming in a warm and friendly atmosphere, which was great. Thanks to the rest of the cast and crew, who took the lead in creating a cheerful vibe on set, I gained confidence that I would be able to do a good job and pull this off.”

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-Lee-Yoo-Jin-768x383.jpg

“Three Bold Siblings” will premiere on September 24 at 8 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Kim So Eun, Lee Tae Sung, And More Open Up About Filming New Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Yoo Jin Shares How His New Drama “Three Bold Siblings” Changed His Thoughts On Family

Lee Yoo Jin dished on his role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings”!

Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

Explaining why he had chosen the character of Kim Geon Woo for his next role, Lee Yoo Jin remarked, “Because I’m the only son in my household, I feel an especially strong sense of responsibility towards my family. Geon Woo is also the only son and the youngest of three siblings, so I found it appealing that we had similarities in terms of our family environment.”

The actor went on to describe his character by saying, “Although Geon Woo is a character who loves his family a lot and feels a strong sense of responsibility towards them, he also reflects on himself and discovers new sides of himself that even he hadn’t known before.”

“As he discovers new sides of himself, he faces new concerns and conflicts,” continued Lee Yoo Jin, “but he makes an effort to move forward towards a better version of himself.”

Lee-Yoo-Jin-2.jpg

Finally, Lee Yoo Jin revealed that the experience of playing Kim Geon Woo had made him want to change the way he interacts with his own family in real life.

“I’m not the expressive type [with my emotions] in real life, so I don’t have as friendly or cute of a personality as Geon Woo does,” explained the actor. “Playing Geon Woo gave me the chance to think again about what it means to be a son, and it made me think that I should be more friendly and affectionate towards my family in the future, the way Geon Woo is.”

Lee-Yoo-Jin-3.jpg

Lee Yoo Jin Shares How His New Drama “Three Bold Siblings” Changed His Thoughts On Family | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Share The Weight Of Family In New Poster For “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” unveiled a new group poster!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings. The story will focus on the two’s quest for love and happiness. Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

Since family plays a big part in the plot, they all make an appearance on the poster. Aside from the four characters mentioned above, the poster depicts Yoon Gab Boon (Kim Yong Rim), Choi Mal Soon (Jung Jae Soon), Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin), Kim Haeng Bok (Song Seung Hwan), Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee), Wang Seung Goo (Lee Seung Hyung), Shin Mu Young (Kim Seung Soo), Jang Young Sik (Min Sung Wook), Jang Hyun Jung (Wang Bit Na), Na Eun Joo (Jung Soo Young), Cha Yoon Ho (Lee Tae Sung), Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won), Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin), and Jang Soo Bin (Ryu Ui Hyun).

Lee Kyung Jin and Song Seung Hwan will play onscreen parents along with Min Sung Wook and Jung Soo Jung. The roles of the family’s grandmothers will be played by Jung Jae Soon and Kim Yong Rim. It will be interesting to see how the drama captures the unique family dynamics created by the mingling of these core figures and their children.

three-bold-siblings1.jpg

The way Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon are carrying the rest of their family members above them in the poster symbolizes how they carry most of the weight of family as the eldest children. The poster also embodies the warmth and joy that comes with family as well.

“Three Bold Siblings” will premiere on September 24 at 8 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Share The Weight Of Family In New Poster For “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na Is An Eldest Daughter With A Heavy Burden In New Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” has shared a new glimpse of Lee Ha Na in her starring role!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is now a doctor and is also the eldest of her siblings.

Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

As the eldest, Kim Tae Joo has shouldered a heavy burden since a young age: the doctor grew up sacrificing everything for her family, and she always thinks of her family members before herself. However, she hides that warm heart and her childlike innocence behind a gruff, seemingly indifferent exterior.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture the duality of the character: when she needs to be tough at work or at home, Kim Tae Joo isn’t afraid to speak her mind or get angry. But there is also a soft side to her that her own family doesn’t often get to see.

Lee-Ha-Na-1536x1536.jpeg

Lee-Ha-Na-2-1536x1536.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Ha-Na-3-1536x1536.jpeg

Revealing just how hard Lee Ha Na has been working on the character behind the scenes, the producers of “Three Bold Siblings” remarked, “Lee Ha Na is endlessly pondering how to best depict the typical personality of a Korean eldest daughter—as well as Tae Joo’s unique duality that comes out when she’s with other people aside from her family, to whom she’s an aloof eldest daughter.”

Lee Ha Na Is An Eldest Daughter With A Heavy Burden In New Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan Is An A-List Actor Who Runs Into His 1st Love Again In New Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” has unveiled a new sneak peek of Im Joo Hwan in his leading role!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

Although Lee Sang Joon’s life appears glamorous on the surface, there is more to this top star than meets the eye. In his personal life, Lee Sang Joon is burdened by the weight of being the eldest of his siblings, and though he is a born optimist, he struggles with his fair share of hardships.

Im-Joo-Hwan-2-1536x1024.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan-Lee-Ha-Na-1-1536x1024.jpg

Praising Im Joo Hwan’s performance, the producers of “Three Bold Siblings” remarked, “Im Joo Hwan is great at bringing out the unique, defining traits of his character. He’s not only good at acting out [the character’s] emotions, but he’s also fully absorbed the character of Lee Sang Joon in a way that’s beyond compare, which will make it easier for viewers to immerse themselves in the story.”

“At every step, Im Joo Hwan sincerely works hard to improve his portrayal of the character even the slightest bit,” they continued, “so his genuine sincerity will be conveyed on screen.”

Spoiler

Im-Joo-Hwan-3-1536x1024.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan-4-1536x1024.jpg

“Three Bold Siblings” premieres on September 24 at 8 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Im Joo Hwan Is An A-List Actor Who Runs Into His 1st Love Again In New Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

3 Reasons Why “Three Bold Siblings” Will Be A Must-Watch Drama This Fall

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” is gearing up for its premiere!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings. The story will focus on the two’s quest for love and happiness. Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

The following are three reasons to look forward to this heartwarming story!

A meaningful encounter of one family’s eldest daughter and another family’s eldest son

The love story of Lee Sang Joon and Kim Tae Joo can only be described as fate. Kim Tae Joo always had to be the mature one that sacrifices for her family, while Lee Sang Joon had to support his family through his stardom. They are both the eldest children of their families, but that’s not the only thing that ties them together. The two families are actually connected in an unexpected way, which viewers will have to watch to find out about!

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-1-2-800x800.jpg

All about reality, being relatable, and family

“Three Bold Siblings” takes situations that an average person might experience in everyday life and adds dynamic characters to the mix. As they go through all the ups and downs, viewers will naturally become immersed in the story, finding themselves in the shoes of the relatable characters. The characters will especially show growth when it comes to family, guiding the viewers to reflect on their own relationships with family.

Three-Bold-Siblings-1-800x439.jpg

A star-studded cast

The cast features big names like Jung Jae Soon, Lee Kyung Jin, Song Seung Hwan, and Jang Mi Hee in addition to Lee Ha Na and Im Joo Hwan. The talented lineup doesn’t end there but also includes Kim Seung Soo, Wang Bit Na, Lee Tae Sung, Kim So Eun, Moon Ye Won, and Lee Yoo Jin. Their synergy can already be seen in the teasers—check out one of the preview videos here!

Spoiler

Three-Bold-Siblings-Cast-800x569.jpg

3 Reasons Why “Three Bold Siblings” Will Be A Must-Watch Drama This Fall | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na’s Family Finds Themselves In A Sticky Situation In Upcoming Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” revealed a new set of intriguing stills!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings. The story will focus on the two’s quest for love and happiness. Kim So Eun will also star in the drama as Kim So Rim, the middle child of the Kim family and Kim Tae Joo’s younger sister, while Lee Yoo Jin will play their younger brother Kim Geon Woo.

The newly released stills feature Kim Tae Joo’s family consisting of Choi Mal Soon (Jung Jae Soon), Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin), Kim Haeng Bok (Song Seung Hwan), Kim So Rim, and Kim Geon Woo. The awkward tension in the air becomes quickly apparent with Kim Tae Joo’s exasperated facial expression as well as the surprised looks on Choi Mal Soon’s, Kim Haeng Bok’s, and Kim So Rim’s faces. Yoo Jung Sook brims with worry, while Kim Geon Woo seems to be taking the situation in seriously. Viewers are left wondering what might have happened to cause such a response.

three-bold-siblings3-800x533.jpg

three-bold-siblings4-1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

three-bold-siblings1-1-800x533.jpg

three-bold-siblings-4-800x533.jpg

three-bold-siblings2-800x533.jpg

The production team also commented, asking viewers to stay tuned for the first episode to find out the reason why the Kim family has gathered in such a nerve-racking situation.

Lee Ha Na’s Family Finds Themselves In A Sticky Situation In Upcoming Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na’s Claws Come Out At Work In New Romance Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Three Bold Siblings” has unveiled a new glimpse of its tough leading lady!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, the hard-working Kim Tae Joo races tirelessly around the emergency room to tend to patients in need.

However, Kim Tae Joo isn’t afraid to get fierce when necessary—and when an unruly patient causes trouble in the emergency room, she winds up locked in a tense face-off with the man.

Lee-Ha-Na-2-1-800x599.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-3-1-800x600.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Ha-Na-4-800x600.jpg

Expressing confidence in Lee Ha Na’s performance, the producers of “Three Bold Siblings” declared, “You’ll be able to see the true worth of actress Lee Ha Na, who has returned to the small screen for the first time in a long while. Please look forward to the acting transformation of Lee Ha Na, who has welded herself to the character of eldest daughter Kim Tae Joo.”

“Three Bold Siblings” premieres on September 24 at 8 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Lee Ha Na’s Claws Come Out At Work In New Romance Drama “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

Here are the ratings for episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode

The weekend drama ratings battle is heating up!

On September 24, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Three Bold Siblings” premiered to the highest viewership ratings of the entire night. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of the series scored an average nationwide rating of 20.5 percent, making it the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday.

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode | Soompi

I thought it was a solid first episode with the exception of the flashback sequence. I like our main couple. Their personalities have been set up nicely, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens with them. I like how she's not timid and we learn that she's fought multiple times. 

His mum definitely did something. It's weird that we get the impression that he left her to fend for herself after the press revealed their relationship. That just doesn't make sense, him using those pictures shows how much she still means to him. I am looking forward to finding out what really happened (even if it takes a while). 

BUT...

To be honest, I didn't like the style of the flashback sequence at all. I don't think the strange painting style worked. It was out of place and made the entire sequence seemed like it was thrown into a random spot. They didn't even have a good line heading into it. It was poorly done. 

I would have liked it better if they'd ONLY shown the family dynamic flashbacks when the mother grabbed her arm. It needed a meaningful line first before it set off the series of flashbacks.

The flashbacks of our main couple... should NOT have been in this sequence. I think they should have put them at the beginning of episode 2. Episode 1 should have ended with her ripping the posters. It would have the viewers wondering why she's being weird. 

Because the family dynamic and the couple flashbacks were thrown together, for me, it felt super awkward and was very distracting.  

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na Gets Caught Trying To Exact Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend Im Joo Hwan In “Three Bold Siblings”

Get ready for a heart-stopping encounter between Im Joo Hwan and Lee Ha Na on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the first episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon—who were once close enough that their families knew each other—were unexpectedly reunited as doctor and patient.

However, in contrast to the heart-fluttering chemistry during their reunion, newly released stills from the drama’s next episode suggest that things may take a considerably less romantic turn between the former couple. In order to get her revenge on Lee Sang Joon, who has risen to the top of the entertainment industry since their breakup, Kim Tae Joo secretly goes to one of his fan signing events—but she is discovered before she can carry out her plans for revenge.

After taking a tumble onto a pile of boxes, Lee Sang Joon and Kim Tae Joo stare at each other in shock from up close.

Im-Joo-Hwan-Lee-Ha-Na-2-1.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-6.jpg

Spoiler

Im-Joo-Hwan-Lee-Ha-Na-3.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan-5.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “In Episode 2, there will be a scene in which Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon, who had each been living their own lives after breaking up, will meet again. Please stay tuned to find out what kinds of secrets Tae Joo and Sang Joon have been hiding, as well as how their relationship will change in the future.”

The second episode of “Three Bold Siblings”will air on September 25 at 8 p.m. KST.

Lee Ha Na Gets Caught Trying To Exact Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend Im Joo Hwan In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Little Women” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “The Empire” And “Three Bold Siblings” Rise For Their 2nd Episodes

Finally, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Three Bold Siblings” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 22.1 percent for its own second episode, making it the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“Little Women” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “The Empire” And “Three Bold Siblings” Rise For Their 2nd Episodes | Soompi

• Like 1