[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

That stalker was an accidental cupid :vicx:

@Gaia2u I agree. For me, I think Joonho's confidence makes him more attractive than SangJoon at this point. SangJoon might be an actor, but he has lived for his family his entire life. I don't think he even knows how to live for himself. From the small bits we've seen, JoonHo just seems like someone who knows what he wants and goes for it. 

As for TaeJoo's siblings...

Sorim is a brat - blaming her sister for her suspension when she went all out "defending" her sister. I'm not a fan of people that blame others for their own behaviour, so the sister comes across as a whiny little snot to me. I get this "what's yours is mine, what's mine is mine" vibe from her and I'm not a fan. 

I like GunWoo, and I hope he gets more to do as the drama goes on. I think he, more than his younger sister, realises just how much TaeJoo had to give up for their family. Her never getting to live for herself is really sad. 

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jang Mi Hee’s Peace Is Disrupted When Wang Bit Na And Kim Yong Rim Unexpectedly Move In To Her House In “Three Bold Siblings”

Three Bold Siblings” has teased an intriguing mother-daughter relationship!

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

The newly released stills capture the icy atmosphere between Yoon Gap Boon (Kim Yong Rim) and her daughters Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) and Jang Hyun Jung (Wang Bit Na).

In the previous broadcast, Yoon Gap Boon was preparing to move in to a new house with her second daughter Jang Hyun Jung, but when she sent the deposit money to her son in the United States, the mother and daughter were left with contractual issues. Without an immediate place to live, Yoon Gap Boon and Jang Hyun Jung moved into eldest daughter Jang Se Ran’s house, which has caused tension in their relationship.

The new photos show Jang Se Ran looking dissatisfied and stern while looking upon her new “housemates.” On the other hand, her younger sister Hyun Jung gives a soft smile while doing the dishes, and their mother appears concerned as she looks up from her own chores. Given the tense atmosphere and the unexpected scenario this family is in, questions are arising about what these three are talking about.

Jang-Mi-Hee.jpg

Kim-Yong-Rim.jpg

Spoiler

Wang-Bitna.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” shared that these three will shed light on their mother-daughter chemistry while living under one roof and asked viewers to look forward to seeing whether they’ll be able to resolve their conflict and create a peaceful family dynamic.

They continued, “You will be able to see endless incidents from the family of Lee Sang Joon [Im Joo Hwan], in a way that is different from the atmosphere of the ‘three bold siblings.’ We ask for lots of attention and that you look forward to the mother-daughter chemistry that they will draw out as Gap Boon and Hyun Jung make their first appearances and move in to Se Ran’s home.”

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” airs on October 1 at 8 p.m. KST!

Jang Mi Hee’s Peace Is Disrupted When Wang Bit Na And Kim Yong Rim Unexpectedly Move In To Her House In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for episode 3! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Three Bold Siblings” remained the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday, earning an average nationwide rating of 18.5 percent for its third episode.

“Little Women” Achieves Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “One Dollar Lawyer” Hits New All-Time High Among Younger Viewers | Soompi

VUpw.gif

Watching a drama and you want to eat the food you see?

Why don't you bring the food to our virtual table:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

VUpw.gif

Watching a drama and you want to eat the food you see?

Why don't you bring the food to our virtual table:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan Appears To Be Going To Great Lengths To Win Over Lee Ha Na’s Heart In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS2’s “Three Bold Siblings” has released new stills of Lee Ha Na and Im Joo hwan!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

Previously, Kim Haeng Bok (Song Seung Hwan) and Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin) caught Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon together at night at their restaurant. Yoo Jung Sook ran to Lee Sang Joon in anger, grabbing at his hair, while Kim Haeng Bok and Kim Tae Joo tried to stop Yoo Jung Sook.

The newly released stills depict Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon close together. The two lean against each other affectionately with the Han river behind them at night. Lee Sang Joon also hands Kim Tae Joo a flower and a ring, making viewers curious about the scene that appears to be a proposal.

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-3.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-2.jpg

Another photo previews Lee Sang Joon conversing passionately with great enthusiasm, while Kim Tae Joo creates a heart-fluttering moment as she looks back at someone while holding an umbrella.

Spoiler

Im-Joo-Hwan.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-3.jpg

The production team shared, “In the previous broadcast, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Ha Na bickered several times, so please check through today’s broadcast to find out the reason why they are suddenly giving off a friendly atmosphere using a flower bouquet and a ring. Although the relationship between the two who were once a couple became twisted after their breakup, please focus on how their relationship will change going forward.”

The next episode will air on October 2 at 8 p.m. KST.

Im Joo Hwan Appears To Be Going To Great Lengths To Win Over Lee Ha Na’s Heart In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for episode 4! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 19.6 percent for its own fourth episode, successfully remaining the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“Little Women” And “The Empire” Soar To New All-Time Ratings Highs | Soompi

9 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Pretty sure that FL' s younger brother and ML's younger sister will be together, the dream come true LOL

Or, the writer will try to make the younger brother gay. This writer has been dropping a little subtle hints to the Korean audience starting with the comment of was it a female or male bodyguard that attacked the male lead, the male lead's nephew said "In this day of time, does it really matter?" 

She is writing on KBS so they may put a fork in it but this writer gives me that type of vibe.

5 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Or, the writer will try to make the younger brother gay. This writer has been dropping a little subtle hints to the Korean audience starting with the comment of was it a female or male bodyguard that attacked the mail. The male leads nephew said "In this day of time, does it really matter?" 

She is on kbs, so they may put a fork in it but this writer gives me that type of vibe.

I also thought that FL's brother might be gay or bi, and we have ML's nephew or cousin who now works with FL's adoptive dad, only the nephew is 20 and the other 33 years old, could be other guy, but well I don't know or so the nephew is for the younger sister of the FL

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I also thought that FL's brother might be gay or bi, and we have ML's nephew or cousin who now works with FL's adoptive dad, only the nephew is 20 and the other 33 years old, could be other guy, but well I don't know or so the nephew is for the younger sister of the FL

Yeah. She playing around to see if she can get away with it, well ultimately they may not go that route. The fact that he is willing to forgive the girlfriend he has that's cheating, screams "she's a beard" never mind the fact that he kept on dodging her kiss in the title of the show is "Three Bold 

Siblings".

The ratings are already mediocre even though this is a new show. 19% is real low. I hope they don't go there though. Otherwise, I believe that they are going to write him with the other younger sister that has her eyes in the clouds over a prosecutor this clearly not into her.

33 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

The ratings are already mediocre even though this is a new show. 19% is real low. I hope they don't go there though. Otherwise, I believe that they are going to write him with the other younger sister that has her eyes in the clouds over a prosecutor this clearly not into her.

I would not be against seeing a couple gay second leads, exploiting their history in this kind of drama, it would be cool, but I doubt it

I am enjoying this drama so far. Though I do think they gave the ML too many family members. They could have cut some of them out. 

I kinda like the battle of the grandmas because I dislike both so when they are making each other miserable its kinda great. 

Both of the siblings being cheated on (or about to be for the sister) is a little rough. I think the sister will blame the FL when she finds out about her boyfriend. Because the younger sister couldn't get married because of her. 

I don't understand why the brother is so okay with the girlfriend two-timing. I agree with some that it would make sense if the brother is gay. His wikipedia description does say "when he gets caught up in an unexpected love affair in his life, he gets into a mess." I don't know if the unexpected love affair is the two-timing but it would also match a gay love affair. 

However, I doubt they would go there for a KBS weekend drama, and even if they did I don't trust them to do it well. So I am hoping there is some other reason why he is so accepting.

I do like the semi-friendship between the ML and the little brother.

The main couple have chemistry and were cute in the flashbacks, however right now the director guy who is showing interest is definitely the better choice. 

• Like 1

@marrez1 @youactlikeicare I personally am not into BL dramas or BL storyline. Now I've watched a couple of dramas with this Rider before and one of my favorites was Unkind Ladies. Uncon ladies was shot beautifully, I mean the drama was like a 4K shot film. The script was pretty good although there are certain aspects about the villain that needed work in terms of making up for the jacked up stuff she did and people were nothing but good to her. This writer doesn't shot away from adultery and I will not be surprised if she did the Amnesia plot. Now that I think more about it (although I really believe this writer is throwing BL innuendo everywhere) that the younger son is more likely to be written with the youngest daughter or the other family because I think that made some comment that it would be a catastrophe if the baby boy was with the baby girl of the other family. 

The leech aunt is already grating my nerves because she's always in her sisters-in-law pocket and then complain about not getting paid at the coffee shop while stealing money out the cash drawer. Then don't work for your family and get a job elsewhere. She wants to bleed her in-laws dry. You feel like a man, and they are treating you like a mad because you stay in their pocket. I do think the family is a little bit too big with the leech aunt nephews only there for filler episode purposes.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:56 AM, TheQueenReturns said:

@marrez1 @youactlikeicare  the younger son is more likely to be written with the youngest daughter or the other family because I think that made some comment that it would be a catastrophe if the baby boy was with the baby girl of the other family. 

yes, if it's no BL, these two will be together but it will be the same formula again and again + druken sex = pregnancy card, so theirs familes will no choice but to agree:joy::joy:

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Tae Sung Gets Jealous Over Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan’s Fake-Dating Project In “Three Bold Siblings”

Get ready for a tense love triangle on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Lee Sang Joon came up with an idea to repay Kim Tae Joo for all the pain and suffering she went through after their breakup. The actor suggested that they film a staged reality program together about Lee Sang Joon searching for and reuniting with his first love: none other than Kim Tae Joo. After eight weeks of romantically courting her on camera, he would ask her to become his girlfriend for real—at which point she would coldly reject him and leave him “heartbroken.”

While Kim Tae Joo initially expressed little interest in the idea, she eventually changed her mind, and the episode ended with her agreeing, “Okay, let’s do it. The fake dating.”

In newly released stills from the show’s upcoming episode, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon appear to be filming a dramatic moment in a traditional Korean courtyard. Amidst a fog of smoke, Lee Sang Joon grabs Kim Tae Joo by the wrist as she stands barefoot in the middle of the courtyard. Kim Tae Joo seems to be frantically saying something with a worried look in her eyes, while a bandage on Lee Sang Joon’s neck suggests that he has been injured.

But as the former couple films this emotional scene together, documentary director Cha Yoon Ho (played by Lee Tae Sung) is unable to hide his jealousy as he looks on with apprehension. In the middle of carefully monitoring a take, Cha Yoon Ho suddenly raises his head to look outside the screen.

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-800x533.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Im-Joo-Hwan-1-800x533.jpg

Lee-Tae-Sung-800x533.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” commented, “While bickering, Tae Joo and Sang Joon have been gradually chipping away at the distance between them, and you’ll be able to see that [in this episode].”

They went on to tease, “You’ll be able to enjoy the drama twice as much if you keep an eye on two things: first, as Tae Joo’s feelings towards Sang Joon change, how will the relationship between the two of them change in turn? Second, what kind of dynamic will be created as they form a love triangle with Yoon Ho?”

To learn the answers to these questions, tune in to the fifth episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on October 8 at 8 p.m. KST!

Lee Tae Sung Gets Jealous Over Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan’s Fake-Dating Project In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Enjoy A Romantic Yacht Getaway In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS2’s “Three Bold Siblings” shared new stills of Lee Ha Na and Im Joo Hwan!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Lee Sang Joon came up with an idea to repay Kim Tae Joo for all the pain and suffering she went through after their breakup. The actor suggested that they film a staged reality program together about Lee Sang Joon searching for and reuniting with his first love: none other than Kim Tae Joo. After eight weeks of romantically courting her on camera, he would ask her to become his girlfriend for real—at which point she would coldly reject him and leave him “heartbroken.”

In the newly released stills, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon sit together on a yacht, enjoying delicious food and wine. As they look off into the distance together, the two share gentle smiles, making viewers curious to find out what they are looking at.

Three-Bold-Siblings-1-768x765.jpeg

Another still depicts Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon dancing close together on the yacht, raising anticipation for the direction of the couple’s romance.

Three-Bold-Siblings-768x375.jpeg

The next episode airs on October 8 at 8 p.m. KST.

Lee Ha Na And Im Joo Hwan Enjoy A Romantic Yacht Getaway In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi