[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Poor Taeju, her sister sucks. Did TJ move out because of the loan?

Poor poor Taeju -  The grandmother's apology was not an apology, the sister's concern was not a concern.  So rima sucks big time.  She needs to get out that victim mentality and snap out of it real quick.  Someone needs to put her in her place.  The more Taeju takes this kind of S h i t, so rima will keep doing it.  

TJ moved because she had to pay the loan and also, the landlord increased her deposit by 50000.  So, with what ever that was available, after paying the loan, she got a roof top room .  IT was a place where SJ confessed again to her why he did all the things he did.  (like just taking a secondary part and getting a modeling act).  

I am interested to know about SJ cousin birth secret.  Oooh what is brewing underneath the hood.  who is his mother.  

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I am interested to know about SJ cousin birth secret.  Oooh what is brewing underneath the hood.  who is his mother.  

birth secret? they're no his parents?? WHO?? the younger who works with FL's step dad?? or the other his older brother, 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

birth secret? they're no his parents?? WHO?? the younger who works with FL's step dad?? or the other his older brother, 

I thought it was a mistake where the father submitted the wife's toothbrush sample instead of his son's so the results showed the DNA had no  relation between the father and the son when he was trying to determine the paternity after a quarrel with his wife.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I think the older brother.

28 minutes ago, hyall said:

I thought it was a mistake where the father submitted the wife's toothbrush sample instead of his son's so the results showed the DNA had no  relation between the father and the son when he was trying to determine the paternity after a quarrel with his wife.

Was just a lie that he concocted to SJ when SJ saw a DNA report in the uncle's library.  SJ did not see the report since his cousin's wife popped into the room.  

YEsterday, I felt sad for SJ when he was telling his mom not to worry about him and TJ.  You could clearly see the pain in his eyes and will probably back off from getting with TJ.  Now it will be TJ who will chase SJ (I think!).  LEt's see what happens.  

• Like 1

Episode 9 was quite painful. I really felt her pain and contrary to what people keep complaining about her acting I think it was spot on. People keep forgetting she isn't a young person , she is playing someone who is almost 40, her reactions were that of an older person.

I get that people don't like her because she isn't young and cute but I think she is attractive and is playing her age and acting the role well. Im Joo Hwan is nailing his role. When he was on the roof top arguing with her you could see that come across. He's really expressive and you can't but feel sorry for how much his life sucks because of his family.

I really like this drama because I can see this from all angles and I can feel the layers of conflict unfolding and although I am dreading it I am also looking forward to an engaging story.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hyall said:

Episode 9 was quite painful. I really felt her pain and contrary to what people keep complaining about her acting I think it was spot on. People keep forgetting she isn't a young person , she is playing someone who is almost 40, her reactions were that of an older person.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but just want to say that, actually, Lee Ha Na has the similar acting style in her early career, and she was even well-know for rom-com genre. Her coming-back project in 2014, "King of High School" drama was controversial topic about her weird acting in role of Jung Soo Yong as well, but the drama was still going well.

Same here as Kim Tae Joo, they said the role is not fit her, because they have known her from Voice series, in which LHN played a cool and strong Kang Center, with no interest in romance. Its somehow bias for her image since 2020, so now with this drama new viewers felt disappointed.

An interesting fact that, this drama is written by Kim In Young - and Lee Ha-na has been casted 4 times in her works. 3 of them I have watched are Unkind Ladies, Sisters in Love and Three Bold Siblings. This may prove that the character Kim Tae Joo may be written for LHN at very first stage. Let's see Ha Na ruled out the role of a brave and lovely Kim Tae Joo fighting for her love Sang Jun in next episodes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yessy said:

Sorry if this is off-topic, but just want to say that, actually, Lee Ha Na has the similar acting style in her early career, and she was even well-know for rom-com genre. Her coming-back project in 2014, "King of High School" drama was controversial topic about her weird acting in role of Jung Soo Yong as well, but the drama was still going well.

Same here as Kim Tae Joo, they said the role is not fit her, because they have known her from Voice series, in which LHN played a cool and strong Kang Center, with no interest in romance. Its somehow bias for her image since 2020, so now with this drama new viewers felt disappointed.

An interesting fact that, this drama is written by Kim In Young - and Lee Ha-na has been casted 4 times in her works. 3 of them I have watched are Unkind Ladies, Sisters in Love and Three Bold Siblings. This may prove that the character Kim Tae Joo may be written for LHN at very first stage. Let's see Ha Na ruled out the role of a brave and lovely Kim Tae Joo fighting for her love Sang Jun in next episodes.

Thanks good insight. I have never seen her act before.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Are Not On The Same Page In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” it was tragically revealed that Lee Sang Joon and Kim Tae Joo were not on the same page about their relationship. When asked if he had broken up with Kim Tae Joo, Lee Sang Joon shared that he had given up on his feelings for her, saying dismissively, “There wasn’t even anything to break up. Since I was the only one who liked her.”

Kim Tae Joo, on the other hand, finally confessed to Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin) that she had feelings for Lee Sang Joon, making it clear that the two ex-lovers were on entirely different wavelengths.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the couple takes a somber walk together with grave expressions. Kim Tae Joo keeps her eyes fixed sadly on the ground while Lee Sang Joon walks beside her in a formal suit, raising the question of what could have upset her—and why the two characters are dressed so differently.

Im-Joo-Hwan-Lee-Ha-Na-2-768x1133.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “Please stay tuned to find out whether Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon will be able to begin dating properly.”

Will the former couple be able to resolve their misunderstandings? To find out, tune in to the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on October 29 at 8 p.m. KST!

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Are Not On The Same Page In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 10:22 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “Please stay tuned to find out whether Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon will be able to begin dating properly.”

Will the former couple be able to resolve their misunderstandings? To find out, tune in to the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on October 29 at 8 p.m. KST!

Spoiler

This was just a hallucination that Tj has about SJ.  But she spoke out loud about her feelings to SJ.  

Here is the preview for the next episode.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Here is the preview for the next episode.

So brother  of FL will be with the younger aunt LOL, these two families are gonna riotttttt:joy: and the other grandmama doesn't seems to know that the doctor is FL's brother

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

So brother  of FL will be with the younger aunt LOL, these two families are gonna riotttttt:joy: and the other grandmama doesn't seems to know that the doctor is FL's brother

I do like SJ 's aunt.  she had a good head on her shoulders.  But what surprises me is that is she of SJ's age?  She must be way older than SJ.  So, if this relationship becomes fruitful, it would be a noona relation.  I somehow don't like that for him, but his father is younger than his mother.  So, he might still be ok with it. 

Let the fireworks start!!:onfirex:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I do like SJ 's aunt.  she had a good head on her shoulders.  But what surprises me is that is she of SJ's age?  She must be way older than SJ.  So, if this relationship becomes fruitful, it would be a noona relation.  I somehow don't like that for him, but his father is younger than his mother.  So, he might still be ok with it. 

Let the fireworks start!!

yes, i agree, but for me i wanted a BL couple for him, i'm a little disappointed

But let's see 

• Like 1

Yesterday episode's rating dropped to 16.3% which I thought its because of people went for Halloween festival. Hope today's rating will bounce back.

Btw, I expected TJ's confession to be more emotional than voice message. I thought its better to let SJ hear it directly from TJ before his mom.

Feeling bad for LSJ to suffer the hard filming time because of mean director. 

From the preview, they may be on dating and then fighting for the wedding (?), I wonder how SJ resume his career if he is getting married. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yessy said:

Yesterday episode's rating dropped to 16.3% which I thought its because of people went for Halloween festival. Hope today's rating will bounce back.

I saw that so many of them died and many injured.  What was the reason that people went to Itaewon to celebrate Halloween ?  Was it to see some some star?  Feel very sorry for the people who died and hopefully the injured will recover.  

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

yes, i agree, but for me i wanted a BL couple for him, i'm a little disappointed

But let's see 

I think he is very handsome and kind and caring.  I think the aunt is just as caring and kind.  Only thing that I see beyond that is their age difference.  who is a BL couple ?

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” remained the most-watched show of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 16.7 percent.

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “One Dollar Lawyer” Returns To Air At No. 1 | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 18.8 percent for its latest episode, continuing its streak as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For New All-Time High | Soompi

NEW EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Part 2 (Ghosts & Zombies & All Things Spooky in K-Dramas & K-Movies!)

We are back with Part 2 of our  Spooky Soompi. :evillaugh:

Let's talk about all our favourite spookiest K-dramas and K-Movies that we absolutely love watching  in spite of experiencing sleepless nights afterwards. :fear:

Vote for your favourites now! :hooray:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart  @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

On 10/30/2022 at 11:41 AM, angelwingssf said:

I saw that so many of them died and many injured.  What was the reason that people went to Itaewon to celebrate Halloween ?  Was it to see some some star?  Feel very sorry for the people who died and hopefully the injured will recover.  

Oh I have just read about the news today. Very sad news, and yes sorry for the victims. :(

Watched episode 12 with mixed feelings. TJ's confession was interrupted, and SJ's reaction was not strong as I expected, however its still sweet in its own way. I think because this is weekend drama, they wont give us passionate kisses like other dramas.

Its good to see So Rim now is aware of whom to be blamed and get over him. Hope she is more mature from now on. Kim So Eun is pretty indeed.

Finally, Sang Min is really annoying and I can't believe they still write a character like that these days. TJ should teach this little brat as soon as she becomes her sister in law.

I dont know why but I found the interaction of the two moms is kind attractive and funny, I love to watch their scenes together.

After all, I want to see a strong and deeply in love SJ is back in the coming episodes. He was like quite humble/ holding back after TJ's confession, right?

• Like 1