[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Why are ratings so low and in the gutter? That is super low for Saturday drama?

As far as I read it was still the most-watched show in the time slot. It may be low compared to other weekend dramas of KBS but I think the rating was not so bad.

I am waiting to watch ep 5 and ep 6 with Engsub, so far its not available. :(

Here are the ratings for episode 6! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s new drama “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 19.2 percent for its own sixth episode, defending its title as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“Little Women” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “The Empire” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

22 hours ago, yessy said:

As far as I read it was still the most-watched show in the time slot. It may be low compared to other weekend dramas of KBS but I think the rating was not so bad.

I am waiting to watch ep 5 and ep 6 with Engsub, so far its not available. :(

For a weekend drama on KBS, that is terrible! 

I don't really think the ratings are that bad. There tends to be a pattern with weekend dramas where people skip the first couple of weeks and then they sort of even out before going up heading into the finale. It's Beautiful Now did that too. The ratings were low 20s until around episode 30 and then after that it stayed high 20s. 

But, it being under 20 might be because the last two weekends in a row were long weekends (October 3rd was a holiday and October 10th was a replacement holiday).  A lot of people travelled or went out. 

Thanks @CupcakeEonni for your information. Hope the rating will be better in the coming weeks.

I have watched ep 5 and ep 6, and super liked the acting from IJH as LSJ staring at TY when she treated his wound. His eyes, which were full of love and sad, were stuck on her.  Though I watched the show because of LHN, IJH is better in creating the chemistry. 

Skipped most parts of the grandmas. It was kinda messy and boring to me.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na Catches Im Joo Hwan In A Sticky Situation In “Three Bold Siblings”

A surprising twist is awaiting Lee Ha Na and Im Joo Hwan in “Three Bold Siblings”!

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon confirmed their romantic feelings for one another. However, while it looked like their romantic relationship was set to move full steam ahead, Kim Tae Joo suddenly stepped back and drew the line, crushing the hearts of Lee Sang Joon and viewers.

The new photos of the upcoming broadcast show both Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon looking shocked and flustered.

While dressed comfortably, Kim Tae Joo is lounging at home when something mysterious catches her attention. She approaches the mystery with a wary expression and finds none other than Lee Sang Joon hiding behind a rack of clothing. Lee Sang Joon looks panicked and unsure of what to do now that he’s been caught.

Lee-Ha-Na-1-800x533.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan-1-1-800x533.jpg

Back in Kim Tae Joo’s living room, Lee Sang Joon is shown on his knees, begging for Kim Tae Joo’s forgiveness. What led to this situation and how will Lee Sang Joon explain himself?

Spoiler

Lee-Ha-Na-2-800x533.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan-2-800x533.jpg

According to the producers, Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon will experience another misunderstanding when an unexpected character appears. Tune in to the broadcast to find out who this person is and whether the pair will be able to resolve the situation!

The producers added, “As Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon get tied up, they’ll keep simultaneously running into many problems while also solving problems. In Episode 7 which airs tomorrow [October 15], please watch while looking forward to seeing whether these two can get out of the crisis.”

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” airs on October 15 at 8 p.m. KST!

Lee Ha Na Catches Im Joo Hwan In A Sticky Situation In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Na Tears Up Due To An Emotional Gift In “Three Bold Siblings”

Get ready to see Lee Ha Na laugh and cry on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim Tae Joo’s plans to find her biological uncle fell apart when the “first-love revival project” program on which she and Lee Sang Joon were going to appear was unexpectedly cancelled.

However, newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode suggest that Kim Tae Joo may be getting closer to her goal. After meeting a mystery individual in a restaurant, Kim Tae Joo breaks out into an emotional smile as she digs through a box given to her by that person. She also winds up shedding tears as she clutches a checkered handkerchief that evidently holds special meaning for her.

Lee-Ha-Na-2-1-800x600.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-3-1-800x600.jpg

Praising Lee Ha Na’s acting, the producers of “Three Bold Siblings” remarked, “Lee Ha Na’s laughter and tears were truly those of her character Kim Tae Joo in the flesh.”

They went on to tease, “Please tune in to today’s episode to find out who Kim Tae Joo plans to meet and what kind of conversation they’ll share.”

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” will air on October 15 at 8 p.m. KST.

Lee Ha Na Tears Up Due To An Emotional Gift In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@nohamahamoud2002   Greetings Chingu.......  Glad to see you in this ......  

Drama looks interesting.  how have you liked it so far?

Hiii, glad to see you too. I like SJ the most, he is funny, spontaneous, showy but still kind-hearted. I like his interaction with TJ. Can you believe that he was in Boys Over Flowers? He looked so familiar especially his smile.

The elders are so insufferable. They are going to be obstacles to the love story. The mothers are already fighting, the grannies also. But I notice that SJ's aunt is kind, I think she might be helpful. 

As for TJ's family her brother and her stepdad are kind. The stepfather is so good and understanding. The sister is a selfish woman. Her fiance the lawyer is cheating on her with one of her students. 

SJ's sis is so provocative too. 

• Like 1

I am liking it so far as well, but I agree some are wow.

Here are the ratings for episode 7! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” continued its reign as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday, scoring an average nationwide rating of 18.5 percent for the night.

“One Dollar Lawyer” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “The Queen’s Umbrella” Premieres At No. 1 | Soompi

• Like 1

I am still loving the main couple. I like how straight forward the ML is regarding his feelings. 

The brotherly relationship between Sang-joon and Gun-woo is pretty great. I think Gun-woo won't like when the main couple gets together, but will be the first one to come around. I think he will be paired with Sang-min, but she needs to grow up first. 

I liked that Sang-min's boyfriend pointed out that she only likes him due to his job. 

So-rim's boyfriend is a jerk for cheating and I can't wait for that to blow up in his face. I think So-rim will expose him to her client, but maybe she will take the high road. Then the other two siblings will be the one to expose him. 

I am not sure who they would pair with So-rim. Maybe he hasn't been introduced yet or the guy working at the curry restaurant. Going for a younger man would make grandma's head burst. But all three siblings marrying into the family might be a bit much. 

Tae-joo's uncle seems too good to be true in the preview.  He doesn't have to be a bad guy, just less perfect fairy godfather type. 

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim So Eun Is On The Verge Of Discovering Her Boyfriend’s Affair In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS2’s “Three Bold Siblings” shared new stills previewing Kim So Eun’s turbulent love story!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a new romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Jo Nam Soo (Yang Dae Hyuk) continued to lie to his girlfriend Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) and went on a date with Shin Ji Hye (Kim Ji Ahn) instead.

The newly released still previews Kim So Rim smiling brightly while looking at someone. However, her expression turns sour as she has a conversation over the phone, raising questions about who she could be talking with.

Kim-So-Eun-2-800x600.jpg

A different still depicts Jo Nam Soo and Shin Ji Hye enjoying time together on their date and sharing a serious conversation on a yacht. Not to mention, Shin Ji Hye will visit Kim So Rim with desserts, raising questions about why the two are meeting up. In the upcoming episode, after Kim So Rim receives the phone call, she will go looking for Jo Nam Soo to ask about his affair, making viewers anticipate the future of the their relationship.

Kim-JI-Ahn-Yang-Dae-Hyuk-800x600.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-Kim-Ji-Ahn-800x600.jpg

The production team shared, “Please tune in with great interest for whether Kim So Rim will become aware of Jo Nam Soo and Shin Ji Hye’s relationship as well as who Jo Nam Soo will end up choosing between the two.”

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” airs on October 16 at 8 p.m. KST.

Kim So Eun Is On The Verge Of Discovering Her Boyfriend’s Affair In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for episode 8! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 20.1 percent for its latest episode, successfully remaining the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode As “The Empire” Climbs Back Up | Soompi

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

will TJ move out?

I really don't like the obstacles that will face the main couple :(

SJ's mom is so cunning, she knows how to throw words here and there to separate the couple

This drama has 50 episodes, so i believe the obstacles will not end soon. :grimace: But Im fine with these challenges, if it makes TJ confessed her love to SJ, hehe.