[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

47 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Man, is this how they going to continue this story. Make SY, the adopted daughter of Chairman Ma?

Yeah I'm not sure if this drama is taking the wrong turn. With this we will likely see SY again as a main villain after JH falls.

While I don't have time for a detailed recap, ep 96 was just a story of how JH and SY continued their love game. So after so much hate, JH realized SY could be his insurance instead of HS and decided to win her back. I got a feeling of deja vu when SY provoked JH and he then pulled her into a somewhat violent kiss. It's the same as what we saw in one of the early episode. This time SY rejected him, although she was shown to still have feelings for him.  Next episode will be an extension of them going back and forth in a relationship, plus a scheme of HS to bring down both.

Someone said in this forum before that they wanted to figure out whom SY really loves. She loves JH, no doubt here. Now the more meaningful question to ask is whom JH really loves.

• Like 2

I decided to take a peek at the last few minutes. Ma is off her rocker!! Or is tge sly woman having fun with YK. 

She may be in the good guys team, but she and Ma are the sources if trouble. Ma is in an asylum and had been imprisoned but YK is free as a bird.

8 hours ago, melodictrain said:

While I don't have time for a detailed recap, ep 96 was just a story of how JH and SY continued their love game. So after so much hate, JH realized SY could be his insurance instead of HS and decided to win her back. I

Exactly why I FFWed the last episode and sm jumping to the end of this episode. It is so boring. The twists are used too often that I am bored with it. How is it the revenge of two mothers against evil? Ma and Ma are the mother-daughter team and YK-HS is the other duo against an evil? Is it JH?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

JH is a RickRoll'D, he basically wants to date the woman who has the most power in Cheon-Ha Group. He doesn't care for HS or SY. 

JH wants POWER & FAME

11 hours ago, maribella said:

I decided to take a peek at the last few minutes. Ma is off her rocker!! Or is tge sly woman having fun with YK. 

She may be in the good guys team, but she and Ma are the sources if trouble. Ma is in an asylum and had been imprisoned but YK is free as a bird.

Exactly why I FFWed the last episode and sm jumping to the end of this episode. It is so boring. The twists are used too often that I am bored with it. How is it the revenge of two mothers against evil? Ma and Ma are the mother-daughter team and YK-HS is the other duo against an evil? Is it JH?

As the episodes progress, nothing solid except a twist her and there.

With SY new identity as "MA SE YOUNG", do you think  YK will make use of her to topple Ma & JH.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Someone said in this forum before that they wanted to figure out whom SY really loves. She loves JH, no doubt here. Now the more meaningful question to ask is whom JH really loves.

I think he's too selfish to love anyone other than himself.  This is someone who used his own daughter's life as leverage because he needed custody to get into Ma's good books. I don't believe anything it says when it comes to him being a good father. That one act showed just how little he cares for her.

Poor HB just saw just how much of a liar her precious daddy is and then saw how happy life can be with her mum and "uncle." I hope it helps her see how much happier she will be with her mum.

@backstreetboysfan There was a really cute family dinner scene. InHa even tried to give a piggyback ride to HS and HB at the same time. It was so cute!

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Poor HB just saw just how much of a liar her precious daddy is and then saw how happy life can be with her mum and "uncle." I hope it helps her see how much happier she will be with her mum.

I'm going to be honest. I'm surprised that they didn't kill off HB. Normally kids in daily dramas don't last long. (The Man In The Veil and The Promise) Then again, the kid in The Second Husband did live to the end. 

• Like 2

Just a few thoughts on Episodes 96 & 97

- That look Secretary Ahn gave JH when she asked about loving SY again ... is she up to something, or just tired of being in this drama?  I can't tell.

- Scary as it sounds, I've actually been enjoying SY these last 2 episodes. Just please don't make her stupid enough to "love" JH again ... she can't be that stupid :rolleyes: ... tearing up a clearly UNSIGNED, UN NOTERIZED "will" ... oh nevermind

- In Ha is still the master of 1 line SY take downs :lol:

- I don't really know if Chairman Ma is crazy or not, but when she lunged up and started at YK as her daughter ... that was freeeeeeeeeeeeeaky! :unsure:

- Secretary Ahn does not do big blue bowties ... EVER  :angry:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kboramint  @Thong Thin  @CupcakeEonni Thanks for your input. I also thought JH is too selfish to love anyone aside from himself, but part of me wanted to see some possible residual feelings he had for SY to figure out how he went from resenting to courting SY overnight. That would at least give us the conclusion of their relationship status, as in whether they are back together for good or become enemies until they die. It's draining to see an on-and-off "couple".

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Scary as it sounds, I've actually been enjoying SY these last 2 episodes. Just please don't make her stupid enough to "love" JH again ... she can't be that stupid :rolleyes: ... tearing up a clearly UNSIGNED, UN NOTERIZED "will"

Sadly she got stupid in today's episode and helped JH pay his debt :cold_sweat: YK quickly realized this and told her about the real will LOL. You guys can probably guess what happened next. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Sadly she got stupid in today's episode and helped JH pay his debt :cold_sweat: YK quickly realized this and told her about the real will LOL. You guys can probably guess what happened next. 

Was she using Ma's money? 600million?:omg:
she's dead.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

I assume so. Last episode JH told her to sell the land in Singapore and Philippines to help him so it's not her money apparently.

I doubt if she has much money from selling the clothes she designed. So it is CH's funds. 

Ma is messing with YK. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maribella said:

I doubt if she has much money from selling the clothes she designed. So it is CH's funds. 

Ma is messing with YK. :sweat_smile:

Yep sorry my last post was poorly worded. SY might have agreed to sell the land for CH's factories overseas to get that much money as Ma's daughter. 

• Like 1