[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

HS is weak in the brain department but IH should be smarter. So why on earth have the press conference in CH building? The only place in the whole of Seoul?

I see us all scratching our heads more times ahead. It's only 85 out of 120 episodes.  I hope they won't resurrect Joo's late wife or daughter. It's too far from the revenge of two mothers of daughters. They should have kept MJ till 110 or 115.  Now it's just YK with her revenge that has not gone anywhere. She was working for Ma for more than 20 years. Did she just find out that Ma killed her husband? I forgot. But she saw her mum dying from the mushroom and must have suspected Ma. When is Ma's Pandora's box going to be opened?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

HS is weak in the brain department but IH should be smarter. So why on earth have the press conference in CH building? The only place in the whole of Seoul?

And we saw the result of that stupidity. They had to resort to an online humiliation which was so much better than the first one with the white witch.

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

I see us all scratching our heads more times ahead. It's only 85 out of 120 episodes.  I hope they won't resurrect Joo's late wife or daughter. It's too far from the revenge of two mothers of daughters. They should have kept MJ till 110 or 115.  Now it's just YK with her revenge that has not gone anywhere. She was working for Ma for more than 20 years. Did she just find out that Ma killed her husband? I forgot. But she saw her mum dying from the mushroom and must have suspected Ma. When is Ma's Pandora's box going to be open?

Agreed - I believe the appearance of Joo's real daughter will be a departure from the current storyline and it doesn't help solve any problems. 

YK definitely has known Ma killed her husband for a while. From memory I think she told either HS or SY (when she thought SY was real her daughter) about this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melodictrain said:

YK definitely has known Ma killed her husband for a while. From memory I think she told either HS or SY (when she thought SY was real her daughter) about th

What was she waiting for? It seemed that Ma and she had been at loggerheads before SY/HS identities were confirmed.  This writer is being too ambitious, try to make YK a mystery and releasing it bit by bit. people are asking why keep JH a Yoo even after HS was targeted, MJ got killed and she got bashed. She's woken and  is now giving JH the baleful look just like HS earlier on. Like daughter, like mother. 

Was there an IV for her to recover miraculously? I only noticed the oxygen.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, maribella said:

What was she waiting for? It seemed that Ma and she had been at loggerheads before SY/HS identities were confirmed.  This writer is being too ambitious, try to make YK a mystery and releasing it bit by bit. people are asking why keep JH a Yoo even after HS was targeted, MJ got killed and she got bashed. She's woken and  is now giving JH the baleful look just like HS earlier on. Like daughter, like mother. 

Like I said before, I'd rather wait for SY to expose JH rather than YK. Looks like it's coming soon after JH betrayed her in ep 90. JH wanted to get rid of her real quick by putting her behind bars.

Was there an IV for her to recover miraculously? I only noticed the oxygen.

Not that I'm aware of. But I'm glad (and amazed) that she doesn't have amnesia :lol:

• Like 1

The 'good guys' have been reacting for 90 episodes, that's why they are such boring people. 

2 hours ago, melodictrain said:

said before, I'd rather wait for SY to expose JH rather than YK. Looks like it's coming soon after JH betrayed her in ep 9

That's why YK is a survivor of JH's murderous attempts. You may get your wish @melodictrain she is a good guy despite being complicit with the Axis of evil Ma, JH and SY. :naughty: She is passive but opportunities will fall in her lap. That's why I find her boring. The writer is building her up as a powerful adversary to Ma but all she does is open her eyes big to JH and sundry. She is supposed to have info and secrets that could smite the axis of evil at the 'right' moment which has to be in the last few episodes. In the meantime what happened? she got coshed in the head, her daughter's role was just to change clothes,  boots and say 'In Ha Shie', and In Ha being bested by JH for most times. She's back and is threatening JH again. She's so boring. If the writer lets JH's paternity known now, that's the end of the show. More of his smug looks for 30 episodes, pray they don't extend it.

I must not forget a new stupid character, prosecutor Yoon.:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I must not forget a new stupid character, prosecutor Yoon.

Pros Yoon is not only stupid , he is dump as well, never uses his brain to think.

He gets easily brain washed by JH sweet talk for moving up to higher position  and got con by Sec An

for passing over the usb drive to SY.

However, lucky dump HS makes a copy & pass over to Minister Joo.

But, but when Minister Joo question SY to tell the truth, SY mentioned that YK is partly involved as

well. Will Minister Joo takes action against his angelic wife ?

• Like 3

So I go away for a few episodes, and when I come back, we already got the coveted 3x Ommas - Secretary Ko went beast mode in the garage - and the kdrama IV once again shows its amazing restorative powers even for head wounds ... welcome back YK :rolleyes: 

BTW how many of the good guys saw Secretary Ahns minion clock YK in the head?  Why isn't Prosecutor Joo stomping his head into the floor in interrogation? Why weren't all the garage bandits arrested for attempted kidnapping and assault?

How may episodes do we have of this? :blink:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, maribella said:

You may get your wish @melodictrain

I think my wish is fulfilled in today's episode :lol: 

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Will Minister Joo takes action against his angelic wife ?

That will be the moral question this drama must answer. Joo is also involved in an attempted murder so his hands are not clear. 

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Why weren't all the garage bandits arrested for attempted kidnapping and assault?

This drama doesn't see kidnapping as a crime. We got several kidnappings so far and none of them were counted as crimes - probably because the good guys also did kidnap JH so they just give it a pass?

• Like 2

Watched last night's episode after missing maybe around 10-15 episodes.

While I understand why Seol Yu Gyeong wants to keep the truth from Chairman Ma, now, she wants to use Joo Se Young to drive Ma & Yoo Ji Ho apart? 

There will be a DNA test done in tonight's episode but will Chairman Ma get the real or fake result as the preview shows Jo Ho and Secretary Ahn doing something to prevent the truth from being disclosed.

With another 30 more episodes to go, I am just hanging around to watch the "interesting" episodes while skipping most of it. Let's see if the pace can pick up over the next 1-2 weeks.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

went beast mode in the garage - and the kdrama IV once again shows its amazing restorative powers even for head wounds ... welcome back YK :rolleyes: 

Assumption, assumption. I didn't see any IV.
It could have morphed into an oxygen mask. TP in VOTB is also recovering with it. 

12 hours ago, melodictrain said:

my wish is fulfilled in today's episode :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

There will be a DNA test done in tonight's episode but will Chairman Ma get the real or fake result as the preview shows Jo Ho and Secretary Ahn doing something to prevent the truth from being disclosed.

I am inclined to agree that An has messed it up. That's why I say YK and HS are mother and child without any test.

Knowing that the results would crush JH, you would think YK would provide some protection. No, the writer has been portraying her as a master instigator, but who is he fooling?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Assumption, assumption. I didn't see any IV.
It could have morphed into an oxygen mask.

Oh ye of little faith ...

Episode 88 immediately after the attack - 06:13 minute mark there's the illustrious kdrama IV hanging on the corner of the bed above YK's head.

Seriously @maribella you need to address that FFWDing itch :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

TP in VOTB is also recovering with it.

Oh come on ... you're not even trying anymore

In the next episode preview of VOTB, TP is obviously going to be snatched from his hospital bed, when we see BR rush into his room to find it empty ... empty except for the awesome healing powers he was enjoying prior to his abduction, as the the kdrama IV that was clearly being used on him is still hanging next to his empty bed. 

:glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am inclined to agree that An has messed it up. That's why I say YK and HS are mother and child without any test.

Knowing that the results would crush JH, you would think YK would provide some protection. No, the writer has been portraying her as a master instigator, but who is he fooling?

Honestly I have no idea now. Things change so quickly in this show, but somehow go back to square one. The lack of consistency in character development is so obvious.

So, YK suddenly asked SY to expose JH's identity although she tried her best to hide it ?!

SY asked JH to reunite but in ep 91 JH said she didn't agree to come back to him. Another big question mark.

As much as I love the dynamic between SY and JH, the way they try to destroy and pacify each other at the same time isn't going anywhere. It rather makes the bad guy gang weaker than the revenge team and their downfall will be pretty much the result of back-stabbing each other. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, maribella said:

Whoa, there are 30 odd episodes left, what's going to happen next?

My bet is that JH will either try to kill Ma take over CH or cooperate with her to bring down YK. Unfortunately he won't go to prison soon as that means the end of the show.

• Like 2