[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

6 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

@Thong Thin Yeah I guess almost everyone thinks that SY is at risk of being killed now. But she's not an easy character so let's see how it goes for our evil couple. I just didn't expect that SY would ask JH to get back with her. Is she still loving him?

I dont think she loves him anymore. 

The reason I could think of is SY thought JH is MA real grandson and that' s  why she wants to get back  to him because SY is another greedy lady who wants POWER in CheoHa.   However, if JH is fake, I doubt she wants him back.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I dont think she loves him anymore. 

The reason I could think of is SY thought JH is MA real grandson and that' s  why she wants to get back  to him because SY is another greedy lady who wants POWER in CheoHa.   However, if JH is fake, I doubt she wants him back.

I actually see it as a way for her to make him regret the divorce. But provoking him like that is a risky move.

• Like 1

@Thong Thin @melodictrain the preview shows her blackmailing him to take her back. She wants to be the wife of CH's chairman then most likely plots to be Chairman.

Feelings don't matter among these people.

If the writer wishes to make YK a normal person, he would have made her devasted by MJ's death. If JH has been exposed or even not created by her, MJ may still be alive. SJ killed her husband to avenge his father but he also had her interest. At the very least, she was involved if not responsible for the porridge episode.  She has a lot to feel sorry by MJ's murder. Looks like BAU for her.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, melodictrain said:

@Thong Thin Yeah I guess almost everyone thinks that SY is at risk of being killed now. But she's not an easy character so let's see how it goes for our evil couple. I just didn't expect that SY would ask JH to get back with her. Is she still loving him?

Yeah, I don't  think she loves him anymore she must need him.

• Like 1

I am getting very annoyed with YK.

Now HS is being abducted by JH's men, I am sure, what is she going to do? 
When she was kidnapped, An slapped her. The writer does not understand women. The first thing a woman would do is to kick An silly when released. But she just kept the air of superiority and gentility while HS used to keep a sneer on her face and those eyes!! They are obviously related. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, maribella said:

I am getting very annoyed with YK.

Now HS is being abducted by JH's men, I am sure, what is she going to do? 
When she was kidnapped, An slapped her. The writer does not understand women. The first thing a woman would do is to kick An silly when released. But she just kept the air of superiority and gentility while HS used to keep a sneer on her face and those eyes!! They are obviously related. :rolleyes:

An has been in and out of prison so far - She won't be sentenced as long as JH is the Chairman. But I agree YK is getting very passive with her revenge and so-called protection of HS. At one point I wonder what she would do if JH didn't step over Ma as she wanted. It's like going back to square one as she will need to take down JH first and then tackle Ma herself.

HS - what can I say... Her abduction in the preview looks somewhat hilarious to me because of the actress's expression. It seems like she didn't even make an effort to escape :surprisedwut:

I particularly look forward to seeing how JH will react to SY's request of getting back together. Most people predict that he will try to kill her, but we shouldn't forget no one dies when being killed for the first time in this show LOL. I'm surprised the preview for the next episode doesn't show any of their scenes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, melodictrain said:

HS - what can I say... Her abduction in the preview looks somewhat hilarious to me because of the actress's expression. It seems like she didn't even make an effort to

Even her protests were merely yelling, no sound of fear in her voice. I am repeating myself: bad actress.

If she gets the  best actress award, :what!:

I think apart from IH, HS and HB, the others should all go to prison. They have evidence on one bad thing or another, but they sat on it. That makes them accessory

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 2/26/2023 at 1:49 AM, maribella said:

I think apart from IH, HS and HB, the others should all go to prison. They have evidence on one bad thing or another, but they sat on it. That makes them accessory

They will be punished in no time.

YK being hit on the head and in coma, will she gets amnesia when she recover ?

MA instigate JH to get rid of YK and JH instigate SY to do it.

SY already had dirt on her hands for killing HS aunt and she's willing to do another killing without much  hesitation and if she succeed in killing YK, SY will get DEATH sentence, damn stupid of her.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

They will be punished in no time.

YK being hit on the head and in coma, will she gets amnesia when she recover ?

MA instigate JH to get rid of YK and JH instigate SY to do it.

SY already had dirt on her hands for killing HS aunt and she's willing to do another killing without much  hesitation and if she succeed in killing YK, SY will get DEATH sentence, damn stupid of her.

SY could not go through with killing YK. Maybe she'll try again?:unsure:

But I thought it stupid, she was whacked by a bad guy, there are no guards, only idiot HS :sweat_smile:.

Then An was walking around freely the next day. :surprisedwut:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

SY could not go through with killing YK. Maybe she'll try again?

Possibly no as a kumbaya ending is still on the cards. She is still attached to YK to a certain extent while showing resentment and acting impulsively in front of JH.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Then An was walking around freely the next day

I would be surprised if An didn't get a longer sentence than Ko. She was involved in the attempted murder of HS and murder of IH's mom, plus some other crimes along the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

Possibly no as a kumbaya ending is still on the cards. She is still attached to YK to a certain extent while showing resentment and acting impulsively in front of JH.

I would be surprised if An didn't get a longer sentence than Ko. She was involved in the attempted murder of HS and murder of IH's mom, plus some other crimes along the way.

But she was caught trying to kidnap HS. So what gives?

• Like 1

Have we ever found out what happened to Joo Beom-Seok's real life daughter? If not then could it be Jin Sun-Mi? The character does seem getting more screentime now that she got hired to be part of Chairman Ma's staff.     

• Like 1

18 hours ago, maribella said:

But she was caught trying to kidnap HS. So what gives?

SY was caught trying to kidnap HS? Wasn't it An under the order of JH? 

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

Have we ever found out what happened to Joo Beom-Seok's real life daughter? If not then could it be Jin Sun-Mi?

We had a similar discussion about this before but with SY. My idea still holds this time though. Sun-Mi can't be Joo's real daughter as it requires lots of sound explanation as why she was in the orphanage but not Australia. Also, the drama didn't hint about another birth secret. I feel like if if there is one more it would be too much. All 5 main characters have birth secrets or something similar, except Ma. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melodictrain said:

SY was caught trying to kidnap HS? Wasn't it An under the order of JH? 

I was referring to the second part of your post this one below:

21 hours ago, melodictrain said:

would be surprised if An didn't get a longer sentence than Ko. She was involved in the attempted murder of HS and murder of IH's mom, plus some other crimes along the way.

They said stop her or something. But the next day she was back at work. :lol:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, maribella said:

I was referring to the second part of your post this one below:

They said stop her or something. But the next day she was back at work. :lol:

Ah yes, sorry I was confused who you were referring to. Unfortunately An is still having the protection of JH so she won't go to jail until her boss falls down. I hope Ko will bring her down and teach her some lessons.

• Like 2