[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

i think it will be amnesia for InHa, they need to make HS a pitiful woman who is abandoned again,  a doormat again

I am going to keep saying this, HS' actress is a bad, no, mediocre actress.

She is supposed to a strong seasoned  woman by now, jilted but rising above it. Is her acting saying that?

She has been a doormat, continuing.  Giving a kidney to YK is the biggest act of being trodden. That is poor characterisation by the writer.  

Now her acting: Look at the timid way she looked at people, esp when SY called out to her.  When SY grabbed her by the blouse, she cringed. Pull her hair idiot. She can look daggers but she has not worked out her character, so playing it stupid and weak.

They are all nasty, serpents except for HS' good friend, Han Byeol and IH.  Now we need to wait for many episodes to see any romance for the lame brain.:smirk:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla that slap is so forgettable, so random. She should be raging after the slap, but her acting again....

edit: maybe I should give her another chance, it was only a preview. Maybe she would turn hulk and thrash the place.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I like that InHa didn't push his feelings on HS. He understood that she's not ready, and is willing to simply be what she needs - even if it is a tool for revenge. He knows she is far too kind to do it on her own. She needs someone like him to step up and make things messy, and he's more than happy to do it. He gets bonus points for that.  

:transforms: But... it looks like the amnesia fairy might be coming out to play. Noooo! 

15 hours ago, maribella said:

She shouldn't just slap SY, go for her throat and watch the two fornicators yell , our baby our baby... 

LOL LOL LOL I just choked on my coffee reading that. Ahhhhhh! That needs to be their couple name from now on. 

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I like that InHa didn't push his feelings on HS. He understood that she's not ready, and is willing to simply be what she needs - even if it is a tool for revenge. He knows she is far too kind to do it on her own. She needs someone like him to step up and make things messy, and he's more than happy to do it. He gets bonus points for that.  

In Ha understood that HS is not ready for him and he is kind enough to lend a helping hand 

by taking  revenge with HS, ie  faking as a serious dating couple for 1 week.

What is JH up to ... he wants to leave Yusimwo & stay somewhere else with her mum.

I noticed practically every episodes, SY seems to throw her anger whenever it is related to HS.

She should tame herself down now that she is pregnant... oh ... i have this feeling that the baby

will not survive with her current anger. She might get hipertension & collapsed :w00t: 

Should In Ha gets into comatose, there goes HS revenge & she will be left alone to defend herself.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, maribella said:

edit: maybe I should give her another chance, it was only a preview. Maybe she would turn hulk and thrash the place.

Give her chance 

If she see a day of life next episode:sweat_smile:

no one slap SY get away with it , already SY hand is In doormat neck she may squeeze life of her save us all :mrgreen:

7888-CD4-E-F272-4629-B7-B2-A90058-CC0-CC

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, maribella said:

I am going to keep saying this, HS' actress is a bad, no, mediocre actress.

She is supposed to a strong seasoned  woman by now, jilted but rising above it. Is her acting saying that?

She has been a doormat, continuing.  Giving a kidney to YK is the biggest act of being trodden. That is poor characterisation by the writer.  

Now her acting: Look at the timid way she looked at people, esp when SY called out to her.  When SY grabbed her by the blouse, she cringed. Pull her hair idiot. She can look daggers but she has not worked out her character, so playing it stupid and weak.

They are all nasty, serpents except for HS' good friend, Han Byeol and IH.  Now we need to wait for many episodes to see any romance for the lame brain.:smirk:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla that slap is so forgettable, so random. She should be raging after the slap, but her acting again....

neither the writer or the actress have any idea what they are trying to portray. it really annoys me as gentleness and strength combination does not have to be an oxymoron. it can and does exist but not the way the writer or this actress is portraying.

so I have met plenty of women who have had struggles and turns in life. however, there is a gentleness, calm spirit and a smile -- unless you knew their story you really wouldn't know. in one of my first jobs where I was a lowly intern, my mentor/boss was such a woman. she gently guided me and gave me advice. as an intern, I couldn't just ask her how she managed to get through the problems she had faced (which I heard bits from others working there) but I did sense that she was genuinely centered and found joy regardless of what life had thrown at her. she didn't fake a smile. she was genuinely at ease with herself despite life. that was her true inner steel.

now was she a pushover? certainly not! she knew how to manage people and get work done in a very pleasant way. could people manipulate her because of her goodness? no! she actually had a very good read on people and understood people's characters. so she knew how to manage with the skills she had. in the midst of chaos, she would still keep her cool and organization skills. 

my point is that there are lots of real life folks out there -- gentleness does not mean you are a pushover, it does not mean that you pretend to be cheerful when you are not, it does not mean you get manipulated, it does not mean you gloss over problems. it does not mean any of those things. gentle inner steel is a quiet grace under fire. the gentle strength can also look very different depending on the personality. some women are just firecrackers with a great sense of humour while others are far more mellow and introverted. however, what stands them apart is that quiet inner steel where they are totally unruffled in the midst of the storm. 

however, the writer as well as the actress have done a hacked up job in trying to portay this -- that is annoying because it makes it look like gentleness is such a bad quality to have. :angry:

• Awesome 2

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hacked up job in trying to portay this -- that is annoying because it makes it look like gentleness is such a bad quality to have. :angry:

Innocence and naivete are one. 
Being roughshod physically and mentally means she is a good person. 

I don't think we can stop exposing HS for the misguided Pollyana.

We are only at 1/4 of all episodes, now YK has found the stolen pendant. Maybe we should have another poll? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

Innocence and naivete are one. 
Being roughshod physically and mentally means she is a good person. 

I don't think we can stop exposing HS for the misguided Pollyana.

We are only at 1/4 of all episodes, now YK has found the stolen pendant. Maybe we should have another poll? 

like @chococarmela said, YK should be the real FL. however, because she is a grey character (where she is making increasingly questionable choices for revenge), viewers are stuck with HS. there are so many contradictions. she grew up alone in an orphange -- how can she be that innocent and naive? it is one thing to believe in the goodness of people but another to keep getting ripped off. 

by the way, what does misguided pollyana mean -- what is the reference? 

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how can she be that innocent and naive? it is one thing to believe in the goodness of people but another to keep getting ripped off. 

@Lmangla , @maribella she isn’t cat person   :sweat_smile:   

EAEA289-A-52-CE-4-F3-A-B985-5118-F2052-D

** to be innocent/ get ripped off only way to made it to 120 episodes in kdrama :D

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

like @chococarmela said, YK should be the real FL. however, because she is a grey character (where she is making increasingly questionable choices for revenge),

But she is. :mellow: Penthouse had 3 grey female leads and they pulled it off. Miss Monte-Cristo FL went dark at the end. Don't Shake had an evil FL. Gracious Revenge's FL was technically grey.

I can bring up more examples of grey FLs in dramas, dailies or not. :lol: Till this daily is finished I will never consider HS the FL. She is bland beyond belief. We started off with YK's story, perspective, character and we are ENDING with it. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

by the way, what does misguided pollyana mean -- what is the reference? 

That's my phrase, a pollyana who makes faulty judgements.  

Who but a pollyana would feel grateful  to a woman who had been like a mother to her all her life, for a reason, pollyanna saved her life and her 'daughter's life 20 years ago. That should have balanced any gratitude on HS part.

Now add aiding and abetting SY to steal JH and Ma to steal her beloved child, YK is indebted to her. Yet what did the doormat do?

3 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Miss Monte-Cristo FL went dark at the end. Don't Shake had an evil FL. Gracious Revenge's FL was technically grey.

Miss M was my hero until she committed suicide. What an idiot! The big woman and her sidekick destroyed her lovelife, killed her father and baby, two lives and put her mother through hell for 5 years. She pulled her revenge. Go be a nun or volunteer in a third world, do great things for free, whatever to redeem herself. Suicide is a cowardly way out and she was not a coward.

@Ameera Ali that is cruelty to a cat!!

• LOL 3

19 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

:transforms: But... it looks like the amnesia fairy might be coming out to play. Noooo! 

LOL LOL LOL I just choked on my coffee reading that. Ahhhhhh! That needs to be their couple name from now on. 

She to dumb for revenge and what is her revenge.? 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

She to dumb for revenge and what is her revenge.? 

Exactly, what is the revenge? It should be in another slot and not fool us into expecting a revenge. 

Or maybe snapping back at JH or slapping SY is her revenge? :D 

• LOL 1

So with all the crashing & thrashing going on in SY's apt next episode, I'm gonna be real upset if HS DOESN'T see/grab that red necklace. 

... this leads to her wearing it, then YK seeing it on her, then YK confronting her, and then HS protesting giving it back as it was a gift from her mother, and SY stole it, then YK finally realizing what has happened ...

... and then

nuclear explosion GIF

FUN!

:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So with all the crashing & thrashing going on in SY's apt next episode, I'm gonna be real upset if HS DOESN'T see/grab that red necklace. 

... this leads to her wearing it, then YK seeing it on her, then YK confronting her, and then HS protesting giving it back as it was a gift from her mother, and SY stole it, then YK finally realizing what has happened ...

knowing SY, she will fight back saying she found it and there's no name being written on the necklace  with HS name on it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

knowing SY, she will fight back saying she found it and there's no name being written on the necklace  with HS name on it.

Yeah, but for HS to know the history behind the necklace just might be enough to get YK to finally listen to her instincts and run a simple DNA test ... then BOOM!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

nah, that won't happen. no one ever pays any attention to the decor in kdramas.

c4501b66-5942-4c19-b39b-c5994346d9b6_tex  

only us viewers pay attention. and if you are me, I will notice the orange bedspread even during kissing scenes. :D 

• LOL 2

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe the little girl found it and played with it. Got stuck in her backpack for many more episodes.

are you talking about the necklace??

SY stole the necklace from HS after YK gave her the red dress and she found out HS was her biological DAUGHTER. 

I agree @Lmangla she won’t see that necklace at all.  She is too busy trying to beat up SY . Lol 

In Kdrama the good guy are never nosy 

• LOL 2