[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Binge watched all 4 episodes...seems like we have evil MIL who staged a fire, have DIL married

to a Procesutor, Jin Ho two timing with SY & Hye Soo, happy go lucky InHa a womaniser ...

Does not inspire great interest. That's why I said they are insipid, at least now. 

Chairman Cha is not MIL, she's the employer. Did I miss something?

edit: latest episode

I think I hate the vicious cheap tart and the FL is so sweet and oblivious of what's going on. I want to kick her.  Making her upbeat and nothing-is-going to get her down is great but to the point of ignoring or being insensitive to things around her? Stop it writer!! It's too formulaic. 

I want fake SY to be found out early, she deserves only bad karma. She has a chance to be good, being brought up by loving caring parents. 

The MIL to be is as mercenary and crude as in Second husband.  She does not have an idiot daughter though. 

Fake SY kept  turning up whenever YK met HS. Her scheming knows no end.

Of course we know the wedding was a disaster. Strange how the Chunha people are involved when neither bride nor groom works for them. 

So fake SY enticed the groom to bed and HS while ignoring what JH did at the wedding rehearsal now cannot ignore his duplicity. She,  like all broken hearted Korean Seoul residents appeared crying by the river Hang Gang. IH tenderly covered her with his coat .... I think

their romance is beginning. But poor  HS, his mother is an even bigger witch. 
waiting for subs...

• Like 2

JiHo telling InHa to respect SY... lmao 

He's such a scumbag. How about respecting the mother of your child and not sleeping around with said best friend's fiancé?! UGHHHHHH. 

InHa might be a playboy, but at least he's honest. I swear I rage every time that hypocrite JH is on screen :lol:

Fire Elmo GIF

SY wearing white and saying she wants to marry JiHo... She is so ridiculous. She took EVERYTHING from HS and still gets jealous. I can't stand her character, but I will say that the actress is doing her job. For me, most of the antagonist characters in dailies have over the top terrible acting, but so far I'm impressed with hers.

From the previews at least the JiHo and Hye-Soo look like they are breaking up and the truth will be revealed. I hope they don't kill the kid or fake kill him. It seems to be the go-to move to make the female lead want revenge. 

We already have Hye-Soo herself being a fake death paternity switch child herself. We don't also need to do it with her daughter. Just have JiHo abandon them and move on. But some of the promotional stuff makes it seem like JiHo is the lead. I like InHa way better. 

However, I still need to know what the connection is between Chairman Ha and YK. Just to make sure that InHa and Hye-Soo aren't blood related. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

yes, Jiho is the male lead, but that doesn't mean he'll end up with HyeSoo in the end

He was lead in Angel something but I have not seen In Ha's actor as lead.

I hope the writer makes HS vengeful as strongly as she is with her job etc. 

We will be getting two revenges - YK against Chairman Cha and HS against  fake SY.  I can think of various plots here.

1) YK still did not know HS was her daughter while HS seeks revenge. Will she take HS' side?

2) They knew their relationship and the swap. I hope YK will not hesitate to ruin fake SY.

45 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Ho: "... And I told you ... I don't break my principles ..."

Zipper and principles are two different things

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

He was lead in Angel something but I have not seen In Ha's actor as lead.

I hope the writer makes HS vengeful as strongly as she is with her job etc. 

We will be getting two revenges - YK against Chairman Cha and HS against  fake SY.  I can think of various plots here.

1) YK still did not know HS was her daughter while HS seeks revenge. Will she take HS' side?

2) They knew their relationship and the swap. I hope YK will not hesitate to ruin fake SY.

Zipper and principles are two different things

I just hope Hye Soo won't feel bitter towards Yoo Kyung if she finds out before Yoo Kyung that she is the real daughter.

Though I can definitely see Yoo Kyung keeping it a secret if she finds out first in order to protect Hye Soo since as long as it seems they don't know, she (HS) probably won't be targeted.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, knkg said:

I just hope Hye Soo won't feel bitter towards Yoo Kyung if she finds out before Yoo Kyung that she is the real daughter.

Though I can definitely see Yoo Kyung keeping it a secret if she finds out first in order to protect Hye Soo since as long as it seems they don't know, she (HS) probably won't be targeted.

She seems to be smart and is in control of her emotions, it shows when In Ha's mother provoked her.  She would probably be able to pretend ignorance.

HS should show some negative feelings, all that positivity is getting boring.

• Like 4

She's going to choose her Wicked bootleg daughter. I bet this "fighting" for her fiance will carry on until next week? Girl, he ain't that cute and his mother is a pathetic witch. She is in love right now, so, I understand why she's acting the way she's acting, but for the sake of my entertainment value and the drama, she needs to start acting psychotically and go into vengance mode like right now!

Art Design Disney GIF

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stellaa said:

The transition of the years was not very clear. And who is the auntie? Did I miss something? 

there was a throwaway line about how the aunt found her shortly after hye soo left the orphanage. so I guess she was her informal foster parent. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

HS should show some negative feelings, all that positivity is getting boring.

100% it also feels so unrealistic. why would you be so positive after going through so much? won't it be more normal to be a bit ticked off, cynical and closed off? what on earth is this weird ray of sunshine business? feels very fake. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I can't blame HS for being "positive" during this whole mess. I feel like she's in denial. I didn't get the impression that she was taking it well. I thought of it as her not wanting to admit to herself that she secretly knew he didn't want to marry her. All of the signs were there, and her friends told her. I think that by convincing herself it's not true, she is protecting herself.

That "overly positive" personality protects her from being hurt, and I think it's been protecting her ever since she ran away from the orphanage. 

InHa letting her cry and giving her time to think, yes! I love that in a drama leading man (J-HO is not my leading man. He and his principals can jump off a building).

... and just like the FL in Second Husband, the happy naive is starting to wear off.

- So, does SY really love Ji Ho or is she just using him for her kingdom?

- When YK finds out HS is her real daughter, who dies first - SY or Ji Ho?

- That was an interesting twist. This time, the victims hit the Truck-of-Doom first :lol:

- Still trying to figure out who trying to kill Chairman Ma's son/daughter in law

FUN!

• Like 1

JH said why aren't you getting angry? Yeah I'd like to know too.

She went through all the hardship of being an orphan then supports a guy probably his mother too for 10 years, and has his baby unwedded. This is a woman who is looking for trouble. She found it.

I think Fake SY is not going to marry JH soon. IH is going to takeover the MD/CEO position now his parents are vegetating. She is going to blackmail him and get him to marry her.

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think Fake SY is not going to marry JH soon. IH is going to takeover the MD/CEO position now his parents are vegetating. She is going to blackmail him and get him to marry her.

Humm, i disagree, i bet SY and JH will marry but divorce later,

for the ending, as usual after many evil things  they will done and forgiveness, they wil end up together 

it's really not the first daily drama where evil SFL who pretend to be the real daughter has a happy ending, pretty sure that the mother will forgive her at the ending