[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yay finally they find out that evil girl lied, and BR stops SD they say I love you they are so sweet, I love both stories (SD & BR) and BR & TP *I hope she ends up with TP though.

He is doomed... the WTOD is coming

• LOL 6

Yaaaa Baram, if she looks so much like your mother, do that blood test. Not ask that corrupt wishy-washy ex-cop goon. Petition for a god damn blood test. We could've solved this 'is she her mother' already.

Also - Petition to ship Sandeul to the US again. Mission failed and I'm mildly upset. 

That man is the definition of watching paint dry.  I need that Taepoong spice to knock up the storyline 'cause this sandman just ain't it. To tame & lame for a makjang.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

WoW they really are pushing for Ba Ram and San Deul together huh LoL. Oh well. It's ok Tae Poong u can come to me ha-ha. 

Best moment of the ep. was when Soon Young passed the pillow to granny to hit both mom and Ba Da LoL. Not to mention the fly swat like they both were flies!

When Baek San told off wife and daughter that they both would be tossed out, wife whined ,"what did I do wrong!?" - I LoL at that.

Of course Ba Da blames everyone except herself with the way her life is turning out tsk. She doesn't want San Deul to leave or lose her work at Le Blanc. Like sweetie u can't have it all. Also her suicidal threats bore the heck out of me. 

Jo Yi seemed real defensive over Ba Ram's closeness with her mommy.. and got a feeling that bloody corrupt Ma fella will betray Baek San eventually. 

Geez the styling on Ba Ram is .. tragic aha. Her clothes look so big on her. I mean I get oversized fit is a trend but seriously. Tae Poong's suits look too small on the other LoL. Like the pants are too short or the sleeves look so tight. Oof.

• LOL 4

I think Detective Ma did not kill Yoon Hee and the death reports for all we know is fake, so that Ma can claimed his prize money from Baek San.

Jo Yi looks to be a nice lady, however she seems not happy for her mother to recall back her memories for some reasons. Will she be as evil as BD if BR is her biological sister.

Hahaha, so finally the truth being spoken out from the mouth of the horse - BD was putting up a show 

with the help of her mum and Baek San will not hesitate to take further actions by throwing both wife & daughter into mental hospital. That's the true color of demon Baek San.

With the help of Soon Young, BR managed  to chase after monk SD and confess her love.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Jo Yi seemed real defensive over Ba Ram's closeness with her mommy.. and got a feeling that bloody corrupt Ma fella will betray Baek San eventually. 

I have the feeling the JY will not be on the good side in the later episodes.

Off course, what Ma wants is only MONEY MONEY MONEY, and if Baek San cannot feed him, Ma will

betray Baek San.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So BR stops SD from leaving, and confesses her love ... next episode the rings come out, and its off to happily ever after ... in episode 36/37 ...( don't mind me, I'm just getting ready for the next several episodes )

is too early for SD & BR to get married.

gold fish eye, BD will make both their lives difficult.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Super random but gotta say the survival rate for WTOD is infinitely higher than BSOD (Black Sedan of Doom) where the latter is usually used for targeted kills instead lol.

Team TP & BR  fan can’t afford WTOD or BSOD so they send bike to stop the kiss today  :mrgreen: :sweat_smile:

4-F94-B573-C05-C-4-CF0-BC25-BB07-A09877-

** the guy can’t understand a lot of people want him dead lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Team TP & BR  fan can’t afford WTOD or BSOD so they send bike to stop the kiss today  

Hey, I tried! Those white trucks and their drivers are a lot more expensive than they seem. The bike dude was willing to it for free.

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Who ever named SD as monk is so true, look at his colors of attire...shades of grey & black for most of

the episodes.

kekeke... we might have to change his nickname. am going to place a bet chingus -- there will be a baby!!!!!

LN4MONKB_02.jpg  

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Team TP & BR  fan can’t afford WTOD or BSOD so they send bike to stop the kiss today

cyclist all confused and thinking "cycling is safe sport! why you scared?" 

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

cyclist all confused and thinking "cycling is safe sport! why you scared?" 

It’s true:D 
cyclist most be thinking, WHY YOU PEOPLE NOT THAT  FADT ALERT IN MIDDLE OF STREET AS YOU IN THE SIDEWALK , stop giving us bad name :sweat_smile::tounge_wink:

C976-DEF2-7-C31-442-A-82-A5-C3-D54-EA19-

E49-DB049-F80-F-4602-A54-C-C7-B5004-E541

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Let me add about the music background, melting my heart - 

ep. 34 ~ 26.19   and ep. 36  ~17.37 ->  "Born Again" OST - -"Dream"

ep. 37  - 19.54  the legend of Korean rock - Min Kyung Hoon's song It Hurts Because Its Love

Thank you directors - it was THE  paradise for me!

I think I don't tell anything new - the best acting, new in Korean dramas and Kang Ji Sub. What an interesting interpretation!  He takes care about each scene movements, voice volumen, acting with almost each finger... and I hope Park Ha Na will support him all time. The duo is natural in dialogues and behaviour so VB has the tempo and the vivid action. Let's have a hope the rest young team will wake up to fulfill the whole drama... I mean Yoon Jae and Seung-A.  Yes, each of the member of the team, acting with Ji Sub ( pulling  almost "flying"Seung-A) are really good but being out of his charisma..it is  another topic. Yes, Tae Poong is the angel, the good spirit, the power and the .... driving force of VB.  Park Ki - Hyun and Song Jung Rim - do your best - 화이팅!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Team TP & BR  fan can’t afford WTOD or BSOD so they send bike to stop the kiss today  :mrgreen: :sweat_smile:

** the guy can’t understand a lot of people want him dead lol 

kdramas always do that: break something or drop something to portend disasters. 

We know now SD will go into coma and he wakes up to find her married to TP.

Will he go to the dark side?

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... we might have to change his nickname. am going to place a bet chingus -- there will be a baby!!!!!

No don't think so. Why a baby? @Lmangla time for another poll. We have 60 more episodes.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1