[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SJ was in the Three Bold Siblings,  right? 

Drama Overload?  Huh? 

Sunjun is in Three bold siblings,

Kung Jun in Love in your eyes and SeJun is Kung Jun's brother.  

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@nohamahamoud2002 SJ is the ML in Three Bold Siblings. SJ also exist in this drama and its KJ brother.

I'm extra sensitive now. I just came home from the ER and have severe Gastritis. Also my dad was in the hospital over the weekend so i prefer to avoid too much stress.

Hope you are feeling better Lunkera!  

• Like 4

@angelwingssf Not really. Will probably take a few days for the medicine to truly take effect properly. Since it took awhile for me to go to the doctor.

Episode 87 Preview

To soothe her troubled mind, Yoon-hee tilts her glass alone late at night. Chairman Jang, who was going to her bathroom, finds such a Yoon-hee and starts a sincere conversation with her while sitting across from her.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun, who obtained Won-seop's contact information through Lee Jae-jae, begins to plan to pursue the secret between Yoon-hee and Won-seop...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@nohamahamoud2002  @booha

Only 2 dramas i bother with now is probably Three Bold Siblings and Crash Course In Romance.

Me too.  At least CCIR is much more easier to watch than TBS -  I just FF all the SJ and YS scenes.  Next week, JW will look online and find out that SJ is not his bio dad.  Also, SJ finds out the YS lied.  Will have to see how YS will slither out of this one.  

I don't know about other, but korean names are difficult to remember.  They are repeated and a se and su cause so much confusion.  I wish it was easier to remember, but it is not.  I get confused so many times and don't try to remember any of the side characters names at all.  

• Like 5

@angelwingssf I'm watching TBS live so i just press mute during those scenes. Usually i remember the names if i watch the drama actively. I'm more used to korean dramas since i watched it for about 12-13 years. Got more problem remembering Chinese and Japanese name for example.

@ktcjdrama I saw that all the raws are out and up to 34 subbed. I watched the first episode. It was a tearjerker. I'm guessing it's a healing drama?. Like in her last words, does she communicate with the dead girls parents? Amazing performance by Janice Wu

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't know about other, but korean names are difficult to remember.  They are repeated and a se and su cause so much confusion.  I wish it was easier to remember, but it is not.  I get confused so many times and don't try to remember any of the side characters names at all.

I find that by writing their names fully, it’s easier for me to learn the names. But yeah, for characters I don’t care about, I would just use their role in the drama like so and so’s mother/father. 

@Lunkera

Spoiler

Only the first episode is a tear-jerker. After that, it’s a heartwarming watch  and yes, it’s a healing drama. 
I finished all episodes already. The English subs should be finished by today too, if I calculated correctly.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

They say live with wolves, you learn to howl, clearly this guy lives with crazy , he became crazy too  :D

Haha yup I knew CY was going to give in to the craziness. But I think he deserves a pass, he just lost his job and all the stuff is happening and he never blamed YY for it. But yeah might want to keep his sanity in check with those two nutcases surrounding him 24/7 lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So, co-incidence YY overheard HM's conversation with KJ that she saved him when they were in US. I hope YY's  will continue shower her love to KJ and do not let go of KJ to HM just because of  hearsay without actually finding out the real truth.

In actual fact, the person who saved KJ is DJ whom he donated his cornea to KJ. Without DJ cornea KJ will not make it to US. 

Soft hearted SJ was consoled by KJ that he still loves his only brother even though they are not bloodline.

Seems that KJ will do his part to help SJ by confronting WS and I really really hope that KJ would not be hurt by scumbag WS.

Chang Yi who is well educated knows that love cannot be force and he knows that KJ/HM are not meant  to be together, but he knows that his stubborn daughter  HM, does not believe and still wants KJ to be at her  side. Thus, he advises HK that HM needs to visit a physologist to overcome her mental illness. 

Big mouth ES accidentally spill the beans to Ms An that EJ is pregnant with Do Sik child. This anger  Ms An who feels betrayed by his own daughter & feels very sad

knowing is not easy to bring up any child single handed.

@Lunkera   take care & rest well.

• Like 5

Episode 88 Preview

Lee Jae recommends that Hae-mi be appointed to a branch office in China. Hae-mi, realizing that he intends to separate herself from Gyeong-joon, resolutely refuses Lee Jae's invitation.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun, who visits the ophthalmologist for a regular check-up, earnestly asks the doctor to send letters to the cornea donor's family again...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Lee Jae recommends that Hae-mi be appointed to a branch office in China. Hae-mi, realizing that he intends to separate herself from Gyeong-joon, resolutely refuses Lee Jae's invitation.

Finally someone think like all of us in the drama that she need to get out of his life for her own good as she clearly need some fresh start away from her obsession. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

HM’s craziness most be contagious

KJ too lost his mind :w00t:

Definitely.  KJ needs to distance himself from HM.  I am starting to dislike KJ little by little.  He needs to put YY emotional needs first than HM.  Get HM help.  That is what is needed.   Not coddling like how KJ is doing.  No wonder she runs her antics amuck.   

does YJ know that HM overdosed?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

either way , he don’t care, he know she fake person 

seriously YY is forgiving, I wouldn’t forgive him that easy :D

Definitely NOT.  I think she(YY) is in this nirvana space of pleasing everyone.  She has been hurt and beaten down too many times and I think they need to change the character description for YY as "FOOT RUG".

• LOL 5

24 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Definitely NOT.  I think she(YY) is in this nirvana space of pleasing everyone.  She has been hurt and beaten down too many times and I think they need to change the character description for YY as "FOOT RUG".

the audacity of KJ is unbelievable, he want her to be understanding, when he isn’t 

593964-DE-A068-4-E98-899-E-B1-F27-AF2032

* she need to stop letting people walk over her 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1