[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

he so dramatic this guy :tounge_wink:

what will he do if exchange his  life with YY’s struggling life lol 

He will be under the bed, not on it.  

Did KJ and SW hear about the conversation from the reporter?  She asked something about HM, and the weasel slithered away.  

Why are they not looking into HM car memory stick?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I need HM to be exposed to her family for all the stuff she is putting YY through. Girl is obsessed and really needs to let things go. 

What I am worried about is that even before the SJ secret is revealed KJ may play the noble idiot. They will circle back to the problems he had with his eyes in the earlier episodes. His body might reject the transplant and since he doesn't want to be a burden to YY he will break up with her. I might just be paranoid, but I am really hoping they don't go this route. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2023 at 9:05 PM, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf I didn't really feel bad for SJ since i've seen how much YY had to suffer by DJ death and Mirinae growing up without a father. Also how YY in-laws was affected. It really depends what SJ will be doing next.

on one hand, I felt pity for SJ who has been traumatised by the accident for so long , however I partly blamed SJ which accidentally caused the death of DJ . IF SJ is not drunk DJ might still be alive.

Am curious to know what exactly did SJ saw inside WS home ??? 

Is it a picture of her mum with WB ?

Back to TS Group, I hope Ms Im disclosed the recording voice video of HM to KJ so that YY will be  cleared from being further investigated internally.

• Like 5

Grandpa knows it was HM since SW had already reported it. WS is a devil to come there and re-open old wounds for them. I fear he will do something to YY or Mirinae.

SJ remember the picture. It looked like some kind of wedding photo or something between WS and HH. KJ and SJ having some talk while drinking. SJ finds out it was HM that caused problems. KJ and SJ having a warm conversation.

At work with all four workers talking to each other without HM. They congratulate KJ. YY enters the coffee room. KJ follows and they talk. KJ and YY hug each other.

CY comes home and is in a bad mood like in preview. WS forces himself into HH office. WS and HH talking and not happy especially HH. In the preview YY and KJ are called into the office with KJ dad acting nice. Grandpa is suspicious about it. Seems like SJ finds out in the preview that YY is the wife of the man he killed.

80 previews

Lee Jae and Yoon-hee invite Young-i to their house to have dinner together since they have decided to accept him. Kyung-jun and Young-yi are taken aback by the sudden permission, but decide to accept the invitation to dinner.
Hearing the news, Chairman Jang said he had to follow the order and headed to Yeong's neighborhood to meet Eun-suk and Chang-il...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ok so to clear things up a bit, WS pretended to be someone who is thankful to DJ for helping him out and wanted to show gratitude to his family. His real motive was to gauge whether or not DJ’s family were still actively pursuing the true story of what actually happened but decided that the family were too poor and didn’t have time to look into it more so decided to just pretend nothing happened. He did ponder whether or not to “get rid of YY” but decided against it since he didn’t want to have to dispose of another body unnecessarily (what an evil person). He uses this to leverage against HH saying that he deserves money for him protecting HH and SJ by confirming nothing will likely happen which is why that scene at the end happened.

The convo between KJ and SJ was KJ saying he owed SJ something since SJ treated KJ as not a blind disabled person but rather as a normal older brother and KJ wants to repay that kindness by listening in on what’s been bothering SJ. Since SJ figures out in the next episode that it is YY’s family that we’re the victims, will SJ tell KJ first or will HM utilize this to make YY know first? I hope it’s the former so KJ can actually do something instead of YY telling KJ she can’t date him anymore. And SJ thinks you’ll still be my brother even if we aren’t related by blood right? SJ is a nice guy but they really have to act like walking on eggshells now with knowing that YY is the victim’s wife.

I thought HM called Grandma to talk to her but it didn’t happen in this episode. I think that lunch meeting that she was saying to go to instead of having family lunch is probably with her. I wonder if she’ll use grandma to make YY break up with KJ.

YJ and HH inviting YY over for dinner is truly suspicious to say the least lol. Grandpa had the same reaction as us and I’m 100% sure they’re up to no good. Is it going to be the hand over a huge sum of money and tell her to break up with KJ like that cliche? 

Finally, this is just a funny recollection but why did even Mirinae nod her head with the rest of the family when they were saying DS is an idiot haha. She didn’t know what “last name” meant but understood everything they were talking about? It was a funny scene tbh lol

• Like 9

Episode 81 Preview
Eun-suk and Chang-il decide to invite Gyeong-jun to their house and treat him to a meal. Youngi thanks Eunsuk and Changil for their efforts to accept Gyeongjun.
Meanwhile, Sejun, who has begun to uncover the truth about his birth, takes Lee Jae's hair and a toothbrush and requests a paternity test...

• Thanks 6