[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

I'm starting to get bored of YY being the timid daughter in law. I was very disappointed with YY's reaction to the MIL. If my MIL tried to take my (future) child from me I would have raged. MRN is NOT a possession that can be claimed. There is no way I would have just been like "yeah, ok" and left - even if her plan was to come back. YY really needs to step up and defend herself and her daughter. Living in a house with someone who is emotionally unstable and reacts negatively to everything is not good for MRN. It is not a healthy environment for a child and as a mother, YY has a responsibility to protect her daughter from that. 

The family needs to step in too. It's ridiculous the things they let the mom get away with. Saying please stop please stop instead of calling her out for being out of line enables her to continue this disgusting behavior. 

Gosh what a sad scene for YY   MIL packed YY’s clothes in front of Mirinae  and later yelled at YY to leave the house. Then in EH’s house,  EH’s mom, who worried about EH’s feeling for YY, discouraged her from staying even one night.  Well this wannabe white knight EH for YY knew why his mom acted like that yet he didn’t do anything except making a silent sullen protest.

Grandma’s heartfelt apology lessens my boiling pot over MIL’s harsh behavior.  
It’s sad to hear when grandma talked about YY’s  background and knew how YY wondered around before returning home after leaving EJ’s house.  

Grandma said to herself that MIL would regret someday the way she treated YY because “She would feel so lonely  without YY as we all did. Why is it so hard for her to show her affection for YY?  I don’t know why she keeps acting like she hates YY.”

I felt before MIL seemed to lean on YY for support  but for most of the time  she kept acting so mean to YY so I thought maybe she never actually accepted YY as her family.  But according to grandma MIL has a feeling for YY but she doesn’t know it yet.  So MIL’s future redemption is like this ‘I’m so stupidly empty headed and selfishly immature that I only know how to measure what is worth by brand clothes, handbags and shoes. But now I learn the truth so please forgive for my shortcomings… blah blah….’  :kicks: 

wctDOxm.png

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Edit : adding my opinion + some info from naver chat.

Grandpa's past is a good example of living with regret and learning from his mistakes.

They also talked about that HM dad will probably get framed for embezzlement soon and HM will lose all reputation in naver chat.

Wow that’s good to hear about HM’s dad getting framed for embezzlement.  He will recover from it eventually but meanwhile he maybe faces the prospect of jail time and his wife goes bonkers haha
Lucky for YY when HM made a call to her friend from a rival company, the office mate overheard about it so she will help YY to thwart HM’s scheme.  Since the grandpa will attend the competition, I hope this time HM gets kicked out.  :kicks:

• Like 6

I think Mil treats YY that way because he holds her responsible for the death of her son. I think it is related to the fact that the daughter-in-law made the decision in the hospital if her husband was in an irreversible coma, while her mother hoped for a miracle.

1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

I think Mil treats YY that way because he holds her responsible for the death of her son. I think it is related to the fact that the daughter-in-law made the decision in the hospital if her husband was in an irreversible coma, while her mother hoped for a miracle.

That's just part of it. She never liked it from the beginning and told her to have an abortion when she was pregnant.

• Like 2

It's Shim Won Sub she meets.

Episode 72 Preview

Young's family prepares for the ancestral rite ahead of Do-jin's death date. Eun-sook, who spent her anniversary every year with her tears, tries not to fall into sadness this year, but it is not as easy as she thought.
Meanwhile, Yeong-yi goes to the ossuary to greet Do-jin and runs into an unexpected person in front of Do-jin's urn...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

YY will be in trouble soon. 

ES telling YY again to leave Mirinae. There is a sweet scene with Mirinae singing on phone with KJ. Seems like CY will soon get in trouble with his job and accused of embezzlement. Ending is KJ and YY happily outside the company about to leave. Shim Won Sub recognize YY as the wife of the deceased Dojin

• Thanks 4

YY  had gone thru a painfull path when DJ passed away and she thought that her life would

be happy with MRN, she tries her very best to accomodate every family members of her esp ES,

however is not. Sad to know she was being kicked out of the house when her MIL disapprove of her

relationship with KJ. ES is wrong for doing this to YY, who has doned NOTHING WRONG at all.

ES should have listen to YY side of story before blasting out her anger and kicked YY out.

Omo !... grandpa wants to attend the intern competition, hope he gives good ratings for YY lunchbox

so that she will be retained as permanent staff and this will hinder HH & HM dirty tricks.

On 1/9/2023 at 9:02 PM, angelwingssf said:

I watched OES screaming at YY as seen on the preview, and she went on screaming at YY and said MRN belongs to their family since she is DJ son.  Finally YY went to EJ house and stayed for a while before coming back and grandma was sad and thankful to YY for coming back.  This MIL from hell needs some payment back with her karma.  She will lose it all and hope both EJ and EH find other mates.  

karma will gets to YY mil, I really hates her.

9 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I'm starting to get bored of YY being the timid daughter in law. I was very disappointed with YY's reaction to the MIL. If my MIL tried to take my (future) child from me I would have raged. MRN is NOT a possession that can be claimed. There is no way I would have just been like "yeah, ok" and left - even if her plan was to come back. YY really needs to step up and defend herself and her daughter. Living in a house with someone who is emotionally unstable and reacts negatively to everything is not good for MRN. It is not a healthy environment for a child and as a mother, YY has a responsibility to protect her daughter from that. 

YY is a good daughter-in-law, she has been very patience with her nasty mil. However, the mil is stepping

on YY like a little ant who seems  to be easily being bullied. 

It hurts her deeply when mil scolded MRN for small petty however being kicked out of the house is even

worst like you have been stabbed by a knife deep into your heart. I'm sure YY would never imagine

her mil would say such hurting words, if YY is financially good, I'm sure she would very much like

to move out with MRN and live happily. However, situation does not warrant cause she is still an intern.

IS  a blessing that MRN did not witness those words being hurled at YY by ES.

5 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

That's just part of it. She never liked it from the beginning and told her to have an abortion when she was pregnant.

So cruel of ES trying to kill her own grandchild !

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

EVENT: Soompi Forums Awards: The Best Daily/Weekend Dramas, C-Dramas and Best of the Rest of KDramas of 2022 - Poll #2

kdr7sTk.gif

Vote for the Best Daily, CDramas and Rest of Kdramas of 2022 here. 2022 was again a year full of dramas, and here's your chance to show which ones you liked the best! 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

8 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

YY  had gone thru a painfull path when DJ passed away and she thought that her life would

be happy with MRN, she tries her very best to accomodate every family members of her esp ES,

however is not. Sad to know she was being kicked out of the house when her MIL disapprove of her

relationship with KJ. ES is wrong for doing this to YY, who has doned NOTHING WRONG at all.

ES should have listen to YY side of story before blasting out her anger and kicked YY out.

Omo !... grandpa wants to attend the intern competition, hope he gives good ratings for YY lunchbox

so that she will be retained as permanent staff and this will hinder HH & HM dirty tricks.

karma will gets to YY mil, I really hates her.

YY is a good daughter-in-law, she has been very patience with her nasty mil. However, the mil is stepping

on YY like a little ant who seems  to be easily being bullied. 

It hurts her deeply when mil scolded MRN for small petty however being kicked out of the house is even

worst like you have been stabbed by a knife deep into your heart. I'm sure YY would never imagine

her mil would say such hurting words, if YY is financially good, I'm sure she would very much like

to move out with MRN and live happily. However, situation does not warrant cause she is still an intern.

Yes, this breaks my heart so much.

• Like 3

SJ has been torment by guilt abt accident that he's involved for years and start digging in by hiring

a private investigator. HH walks in to his room &  lies to SJ about the accident, slowly console him

not to get involved which might cause him severe pain.

HH starts to get someone to trail SJ movements.  Bad mother.

KJ & YY wants to go for chicken dinner meal & both their collegeuas wants to tag along.

Aiyo, both of you are lampost leh...wait... too bad KJ' father walks in & inform KJ that his grandpa 

wants to have family dinner together. In fact, Yi Jae did it on purpose so that KJ could not date YY.

Bad father.

ES heart is as hard as a rock, still insist that MRN stays behind with her IF YY were to remarried to KJ.

Another bad mother. 

Next preview shows SWB recognises YY and seems he will get rid of her to cover up DJ's

accident. This will definitely makes HH & HM very happy since both wants YY away for good.

• Like 3

Just saw a picture of HM scheming face. Also according to naver chat EJ is pregnant so i guess she having morning sickness or something??

Episode 73 Preview

Young and her family quietly celebrate the birthday of Mi-nae, who was born on Do-jin's anniversary, in their own ways.
With the addition of congratulations from Yeonggeum's family and Chairman Chang, Youngi, who spends Mirinae's birthday with a heavy heart every year, is greatly comforted.
Meanwhile, Yoon-hee and Won-seop are having a secret conversation in the parking lot of TS Retail. Lee Jae, who happened to see them on the way home from work, approached the two with a questionable face...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Soompi Forum Awards: Poll #3 - The Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022.

kdr7sTk.gif

Dear Chingus, Vote for the Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022!

re: Your  friendly, neighbourhood EO Team: 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

There’s actually two scenes that were very minor but kinda funny. EJ really hates YY’s MIL, probably even more than YY herself haha. Loved her snarky remarks when she was there with YY and MIL discussing. I think it was like MIL saying to YY how dare you look roundly at me?! And EJ saying well you look roundly not triangularly and MIL saying that she can hear the remark lol. As much as I hate EJ and DS together, it’d be so fun to finally see a daughter in law who won’t listen and give into MIL’s bull. EJ will make MIL she never was mean to YY lol.

Also, Lim sunbae is hilarious. She’s so quiet and always tells SH that he shouldn’t be too invested in the company drama but she got upset that KJ and YY were discussing eating chicken without her haha. Since she heard the discussion that HM had with her friend, I think she’ll be letting YY know or help her. Ever since being caught by KJ to sabotage their project, she has been very critical of HM and suspsicious of her. Hope that she will redeem herself. She seems to be a decent person unlike the other guy who is just a clown lol.

Its only a matter of time before HM’s mom finally knows about KJ and YY. I forgot how HM’s dad figured it out but he’s not yet willing to tell her yet for the sake of the family drama. Obviously HM’s mom won’t be as content about it and she will definitely bother YY. I just hope YY doesn’t back down like she does against her MIL. I mean I like YY overall but she’s been a bit too passive like other FLs in dailies so please let her be a bit more strong willed. Maybe not quite as much as BR in Vengeance of the Bride but she can def learn a thing or two from her lol.

• Like 4

@perfectmouse No matter how much i hate EJ and DS pairing, i'm going to enjoy see EJ making ES miserable hahaha.

Unfortunely YY is too nice. Hope to see her standing up for herself better.

Unfortunely FL in daily drama always seem alittle weak. The 2 daily that stands out with a strong FL is Ugly Alert and Ice Adonis/Yellow Boots. With Ugly Alert being my all time favorite. There have been strong FL but they are never consistent. Suddenly they just turn weak. Ugly Alert was consistent until the end.

I have my hopes for Ms Im. Since she actually likes YY. I want to see her take over HM position later and have HM fired.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@perfectmouse No matter how much i hate EJ and DS pairing, i'm going to enjoy see EJ making ES miserable hahaha.

Unfortunely YY is too nice. Hope to see her standing up for herself better.

Unfortunely FL in daily drama always seem alittle weak. The 2 daily that stands out with a strong FL is Ugly Alert and Ice Adonis/Yellow Boots. With Ugly Alert being my all time favorite. There have been strong FL but they are never consistent. Suddenly they just turn weak. Ugly Alert was consistent until the end.

I have my hopes for Ms Im. Since she actually likes YY. I want to see her take over HM position later and have HM fired.

From the looks of it, I guess both HM and her dad will be at home soon without a job.  All this conniving is going to bite HM and HH back.  All the ignorance of CY is going to bite him back.  

I will enjoy EJ tormenting OES.  I doubt that EJ mom would allow the marriage.  I hope she causes enough trouble to ES and ask EJ to abort the child.  A tit for tat what ES told YY.  I would want to see the look on ES face.  

I too want YY to stand up for herself too, but right now without a permanent job, she better lay low .  

• Like 3