[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah from what i could gather, they managed to extract before the cardiac arrest i guess?. Hmm who will wake up KJ? I guess YY? i don't think Mirinae is in a position to do it with her health?. Do you think we will have DJ appearing to him and telling him to take good care of YY and Mirinae? i wouldn't mind it.

That would really be sweet if DJ did come back to make his family whole. He can cleary see Mi Ri Nae needs  & love Kyung Joon.  He can be the driving force that gives his family happiness.

ES is still selfish as always. lol  But at lease , for Mi Ri Nae she wants her grandbaby to be happy,.

• Like 6

Thank God finally KJ found MRN at the park. 

Both seems to connect so well as though they are father & daughter.

In order not to have YY's father misunderstood, YY told him that she accidentally met KJ

and ask KJ help her to find MRN together. Luckily, CI did not say any hurting words to KJ but

in fact thank him for his help to locate MRN.

ES on the other hand never changed, still blame YY for MRN disapperance.

Chairman Jang gave his blessing to KJ to go ahead to speed up the medical check-up and

donate to MRN even though KJ's father disapproved.

KJ spoke to HH that she has no right to be the donor and insisted that he will save MRN even

if it cost his life and finally KJ called HH, mother.

Preview shows KJ under cardiac arrest and HM's is worried and shocked if KJ will survive.

18 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Naver chat saying cardiac arrest or something. But we all know KJ will be fine. I guess Mirinae will wake him up maybe? Maybe like in Unasked Family, Dojin will visit KJ in his dreams and tell him to take good care of YY and Mirinae.

KJ has strong will to live and wants MRN & YY to be happy.So, he will be fine.

17 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Thank you. Rest of the videos. CI says what Mirinae needs now is a dad. So he accepts it.

the rest of the family cannot be selfish anymore after what YY/MRN/KJ gone through.

MRN longing for a 'dad" just like other kids in her kindergarden. 

• Like 4

He forgave Yoon Hee for her past mistakes. 
Kyung Joon goal was to give Mi Ri Nae  the chance to live a long life.  Mi Ri Nae already thinks of KJ as her father , she subconsciously she call him Daddy. Their scenes together was so sweet and just remembering their scenes is making me cry.  
Sometime I feel Mi Ri Nae is just to mature for her age, I blame ES for it. ES ridiculed, yelled and never gave emotional support to her mom. She sees how sad her mom is all the time, she forced herself to always be content with what her mother gives her. Be happy and respectful but she misses her mom all the time. That scene when she told YY she was reminiscing the times all three of them were together was just harsh. She was comforting her mom in her own way. Smh smh 

She is such a sweetie.  Mi Ri Nae knows she is loved

@Thong Thin  ES will never change, look at how quickly she started yelling at her daughter DY. How could she be so Cruel and still have hard feelings towards a girly who told she is will to follow her child when she dies. She doesn’t have any empathy for no one, JUST PLAIN SELFISH. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

He forgave Yoon Hee for her past mistakes. 
Kyung Joon goal was to give Mi Ri Nae  the chance to live a long life.  Mi Ri Nae already thinks of KJ as her father , she subconsciously she call him Daddy. Their scenes together was so sweet and just remembering their scenes is making me cry.  
Sometime I feel Mi Ri Nae is just to mature for her age, I blame ES for it. ES ridiculed, yelled and never gave emotional support to her mom. She sees how sad her mom is all the time, she forced herself to always be content with what her mother gives her. Be happy and respectful but she misses her mom all the time. That scene when she told YY she was reminiscing the times all three of them were together was just harsh. She was comforting her mom in her own way. Smh smh 

She is such a sweetie.  Mi Ri Nae knows she is loved

@Thong Thin  ES will never change, look at how quickly she started yelling at her daughter DY. How could she be so Cruel and still have hard feelings towards a girly who told she is will to follow her child when she dies. She doesn’t have any empathy for no one, JUST PLAIN SELFISH. 

KJ not sure whether he will survive during the operation knowing his past medical history.

So, he forgives HH and called her "mother" ( just my wishfull thought)

You were right about MRN, she's so matured for her age.

Good thing about MRN, she never show any tantrum or demand for toys which is

within YY's capabilties. She always listen and obey whenever YY explain  to her.

YY has instill & taught MRN well as a single mom.

• Like 5

KJ and Mirinae having their surgery. YY is waiting anxiously. HM and her parents came rushing and ask how its going they are worried. They are there to support YY. YY want to stay in the room but is forced to go with HM. Glass dropped at KJ house and they are worried. Grandpa calling YJ and telling to go to the hospital. YJ didnt want to go since he didnt support KJ decision but Grandpa insist. HM brought coffee and something light to eat for YY. YY ask about HM about SJ. HM silent. YY says its okay. Alarm goes off. YY worried about Mirinae. YY returned to hospital room. YY said Mirinae was fine after talking with nurse to HM parents.

KJ had an allergy shock. Grandpa almost collapse(scene from preview). EJ,DS,DY,EH together and worried. EJ baby kicking. DY want to touch. Mirinae wakes up at the hospital surrounded by family. So unrealistic. No IV drop or anything lol. First thing Mirinae asked for was KJ. They had even brought a cake. HM got a call from her mother asking where she is. HM asked about Mirinae and that it went well. She said first thing Mirinae asked for was KJ.

HM returned back to KJ family. Grandpa asked if it was about Mirinae and she informed it went well. Grandpa said it's good. YJ though is angry and concerned about KJ.

Mirinae with YY in the hospital room. Mirinae keeps asking about wanting to meet KJ. HM comes in. She also tell HM about KJ. HM take YY outside the hospital room. HM says KJ is in the hospital and YY get shocked and asking whats wrong. HM said KJ was the donor. YY almost fall down. YY rush off to KJ. She runs into Grandpa. YY ask why they didn't tell. YY saying sorry to Grandpa.

YY is taking care of KJ in the hospital. Visiting him everyday. Talking and doing stuff for him.

Think YY is reading one of the books KJ read or gave to Mirinae. YJ visit HH in prison. Grandpa visit SJ and SJ is crying.

Mirinae still in hospital. EJ is doing Mirinae hair i think while talking with YY. YY thinks of something and rush off to KJ. YY is talking and crying to KJ. Want him to wake up. YY holding his hand. KJ is imagining their married life. With Mirinae waking him up and calling him dad. Its very beautiful scene. YY about to leave. KJ grab YY fingers. KJ wakes up. EJ voice over in preview saying its fate. ES still being selfish. She saw KJ holding Mirinae in the hospital.

Guessing EJ will tell that KJ is the donor?

Episode 121 Preview

Young-i shares the joy with the awakened Gyeong-jun. However, the reality that they cannot be together soon becomes a heartbreaking heart.
On the other hand, Eun-jin, who feels strange about Yeong-i's absence every time, follows Young-i and finds out that Kyung-joon transplanted her bone marrow to Mirinae. .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@dramaninja Agreed. Hoping next Daily and Weekend doesn't disappoint!. First 70 episodes of this drama was great. Started to pick up again after 100. Been liking it with the Leukemia plot aswell since it is a plot to bring them back together and we got to see more screentime of Mirinae. Also got to see more of YY and Mirinae acting range which was great.

@Ameera Ali Easily my favorite part of the episode and maybe one of my favorite scenes in the entire drama. Even got a kiss there haha.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali The scene just right before KJ wake up with him imagining them being a married couple was so beautiful...

12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

It was so beautiful and KJ is stunned.  

it’s amazing scene :wub:

C5166-DE1-3-DC5-4209-906-E-C9-A870815391

64-EEABD4-01-C4-40-FA-9622-18-BEB2-B8-B2

# we need more of this now 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oppa be like .. Am I dead , is it this heaven :mrgreen:

YY : you will be dead if you didn’t wake up :D

Missing the kissing scene.  :smooches3:.  Let's have a separate GIF of that @Ameera Ali

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

it’s amazing scene :wub:

:Megathanks: for the :smooches3:update.  :heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2