[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

YY's mother in law asking for all of that money saying she works 8 hours a day? What a joke. There are a lot of housewives that actually work like that, but I don't feel like we have seen her do anything. She kept making YY do everything until she got a job. That one episode she even refused to help at the restaurant because she was "busy" ... how is wiping a table over and over being busy?

I just don't understand how she can so shamelessly ask YY for monthly expenses when she knows her son lost the money YY had been saying for her future. She's so ungrateful for everything YY has done for that family.

Okay HM vented at YY because she was in a sour mood due to her parents’ fight. The preview fooled me.  haha  It’s just too early for HM to feel threatened by YY.

Interestingly SJ’s first impression of HM wasn’t flattering. She reminded him of his mom. lol  SJ’s mom has a careful leash on his neck.   So if their destiny is written for them as a couple, it means SJ is replacing his mom for HM.  Haha  SJ seems a sweet natured boy.  At the end hopefully HM becomes more humble and less of a controlling maniac.  :D

It’s a good thing that I like all the side characters so far, as it appears YY’s family fissure is bubbling up.  I’m looking forward to their silly antics playing out.  These silly queens of MIL and SIL are a fun match to watch.

• Like 2

@CupcakeEonni Looking forward to the day she marries KJ. MIL won't be able to see Mirinae as often and won't have someone who cares as much as YY. Since they are going with Dosik and Eunjin, Eunjin would never let MIL treat her like YY was treated. Also Eunjin doesn't like MIL much with how YY has been treated. She will probably make MIL miserable and i'm all for it :D . YY need someone else than Eunjin and Eunho who can give her emotional support, i hope YY and KJ get closer soon so she can depend some on KJ. She sure deserve it atleast.

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, i haven't been that scene subbed yet, but when i watched it live my heart hurt for her since i could get alittle what YY was saying. Also MIL is so shameless.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

OMG my heart goes out to YY.  Ugh I couldn't help cry with her on the last scene.  I really really hope that everything goes well for her.  I don't like her MIL.  lol  @backstreetboysfan I agree, she is so SHAMELESS!!! Ugh so frustrating.  

Yeah, She needs good people for her and her daughter I hope one will be our ML.

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@VanellopeVS2020 Yeah i dislike the MIL soo much.

Also wanted to say rest in peace for all the victims in Seoul during halloween celebrations. My heart go out to the families.

Same,

Aww yeah same the news is so sad :(.

• Sad 2

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, YY and Mirinae have to be with people who prioritize them. They will be loved by atleast ML and Grandpa. MIL only cares about her son and treats YY badly. So i'm looking forward to when YY gets married. Compared to last drama, YY doesn't have the same support system that DH had. She has friends, but no one to really help her out much. Considering how much YY was working just to have it stolen away.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, YY and Mirinae have to be with people who prioritize them. They will be loved by atleast ML and Grandpa. MIL only cares about her son and treats YY badly. So i'm looking forward to when YY gets married. Compared to last drama, YY doesn't have the same support system that DH had. She has friends, but no one to really help her out much. Considering how much YY was working just to have it stolen away.

Yeah, I can't want to see people around her, it is so sad :(.

• Like 2

NEW EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Part 2 (Ghosts & Zombies & All Things Spooky in K-Dramas & K-Movies!)

We are back with Part 2 of our  Spooky Soompi. :evillaugh:

Let's talk about all our favourite spookiest K-dramas and K-Movies that we absolutely love watching  in spite of experiencing sleepless nights afterwards. :fear:

Vote for your favourites now! :hooray:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart  @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Like 1

Episode 22 Preview
After spending the night on the sofa in the living room due to a couple fight with Hwa-kyung, Chang gets sick and breaks the heart of Bok-hee, who visits to bring kkakdugi after being ill without even being able to go to work. Meanwhile, Kyung-joon consistently responds to Yeong-i's request to win 10 million won by taking first place together in the intern mission. Young-i is impatient with Kyung-jun's attitude...

• Like 3

Now it starts, HM is jealous seeing KJ and YY talk together. KJ helps YY with the trash.  HM used her authority to scold YY saying its her assignment. When YY is about to leave to throw the trash HM call out YY again and episode ends. Like i said, Like Mother, Like Daughter. Both nasty people. 

Like the preview said, HM dad comes to the house drunk and apparently reveal the secret

Episode 23 Preview

Chang-il, who broke Bok-hee's heart by showing pity, drinks too much because he is upset, and Chang-il takes Chang-il, who is drunk, to a big house.
A window that makes the house buzz while drunk. In the end, she reveals her secret with Eun-sook...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Now it starts, HM is jealous seeing KJ and YY talk together. KJ helps YY with the trash.  HM used her authority to scold YY saying its her assignment. When YY is about to leave to throw the trash HM call out YY again and episode ends. Like i said, Like Mother, Like Daughter. Both nasty people. 

Yup, here we go, she thinks she has ownership of him, but she doesn't. We could see YY back away from KJ for a while.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yup, here we go, she thinks she has ownership of him, but she doesn't. We could see YY back away from KJ for a while.

HM does not know or is not aware of the care KJ has shown towards YY.  When he spilt his drink on her, he lent his shirt.  When she was sick and at the tent bar, even with HM visiting their house, he ran after the Baby chick (YY).  He assisted her when the blind person was attacked in the convenience store and got reprimanded.  He ran to work after his mother's ceremonial rites and acted as her boyfriend when she was harassed by customers at the store.  He wanted to know why she cried when there was all the hungama with the BIL who got his mom to yell at YY by telling her a partial truth.  Today, he was questioning her about how she lost the money?  Did she invest in stocks?  and why does she need 10,000 when she said she was rich.  He is getting to know her more and more and recognizing her mood / state of mind just by looking at her.  She had cried all night after finding out about the 30,000 that she lost, but he did not ask her anything, just handed her a water bottle and a hot drink.  When she was going to be kicked out, he found out the reason, confronted and saved her.  So, caring and sensitive. 

Compared to that, he thanked HM for saving him / taking him to the hospital, took her out for lunch, had his grandfather's secretary to pick her up from the airport, and had another lunch with her because all the others fellow employees had other plans.  He is not curious about HM at all. 

HM on the other hand does not like the camaraderie between YY and KJ.  She tries to separate them even with tasks while he is attracted to YY as a magnet.  I wonder when HM will tell KJ about Mirinae.  Would that be first or her being her cousin in law be first.  I think she would hide the second fact. 

Looking forward to tomorrow episode where the money information is going to be busted open.  I want the younger brother to come and live with his mother and take care of her. 

HM and her mom need to come down their pedestal.... and learn common decency.  HM mom's behavior was very distasteful today.  She went out when he was sick after sleeping on a sofa.  She did not check if he had food or not.  It is normal to take care or help someone (even non-relation)when they are sick.  She being his wife did nothing.  Poor guy, ate ramen since he was hungry - pity him having such a wife.   

• Like 1