[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

Episode 19 Preview
Kyung-jun, who got a hint from the conversation with Chairman Jang, begins to reveal the truth of the kitchen incident in earnest, and Young-i, who has delayed returning the pass due to Gyeong-jun's reluctance, goes up to the office and waits for the moment of judgment...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't feel comfortable about HM :(

She reminds me of Jieun in Sunny Again Tomorrow. She appears cool and calculated but deep down she is sly and sleazy. @angelwingssf @dramaninja

absolutely.  You pegged her right - sly and sleazy.  She was loss for words when KJ asked how HM knew where YY lived.  Thank our stupid girl to pitch in and save the sleazy.  Don't know exactly what she said, but know it was not something that I would like.  

KJ will save her in the next episode and HM will start wondering what is happening with him and his cousin in law.  

• Like 2

Ahhh, I loved how much time Kyungjoon and Youngyi spent together this episode. I also loved seeing them laughing and having fun together, even though Youngyi is facing being fired.

Two things really touched me: the first is when the grandma was talking to the picture of her and Youngyi's (blood) grandma and both she and Youngyi had tears in their eyes--I did too! The second is how Kyungjoon tells Youngyi he closes his eyes to think because loves the color black; it makes me think he finds comfort in remembering when he was blind, and I loved that Youngyi didn't question him, but just turned he lights off for him. Just that easy understanding from her (and the fact Kyungjoon already saw her being kind to a visually impaired customer) shows a bit of their compatibility, and that she wouldn't treat him badly him back when he was disabled. 

• Like 5

Happy to see YY and KJ are working together to clear her name   Yup KJ is earning a big fat gratitude point from YY hopefully… :doggie:
So according to YY’s thinking  there may have some unknown reasons why he framed her with a false accusation so she faced  losing her job?   I thought his pettiness started it.

It’s fun to watch the way HM’s eyes are darting back and forth between YY and KJ in such confusion.  haha  She doesn’t know what is she is watching. Yup it’s a love connection which is sprouting between YY and KJ. :lol: 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, booha said:

It’s fun to watch the way HM’s eyes are darting back and forth between YY and KJ in such confusion.  haha  She doesn’t know what is she is watching. Yup it’s a love connection which is sprouting between YY and KJ. :lol: 

I had so much fun watching that part. I love it when you get to see the main couple from another character's point of view, and it was so good to see Haemi seeing Youngyi and Kyungjoon together; the petty part of me liked that Kyungjoon didn't bring her in on the joke. I wish Haemi were better at her job, like more invested in it. Right now she just seems like she got it through connections and does whatever Kyungjoon's stepmom says without actually having any opinions of her own. 

• Like 5

20 previews

Changi is angry with Hwa-kyung, who does not know the name of her brother-in-law Eun-sook and is suspicious of him.
A bloody couple fight begins, and in the end, Hwa-kyung goes to her in-laws' house to get her 100 million won back from Eun-sook...

• Thanks 3

On 10/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, ladyda said:

I had so much fun watching that part. I love it when you get to see the main couple from another character's point of view, and it was so good to see Haemi seeing Youngyi and Kyungjoon together; the petty part of me liked that Kyungjoon didn't bring her in on the joke. I wish Haemi were better at her job, like more invested in it. Right now she just seems like she got it through connections and does whatever Kyungjoon's stepmom says without actually having any opinions of her own. 

Yes  HM's claws are emerging...  poor YY she is clueless about HM and KJ.  HM is going after KJ but KJ is drawn to YY and not to HM.  B)
So HM lets out her frustration on YY. Still she has to be very careful in using her claws on YY in front of KJ. haha

WtgIQt0.png

8qNr2c5.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

YY found out Dosik had stolen her money that she saved up for Mirinae. YY confronted Dosik and that scene was painful to watch. YY didn't even hit him. tears fell from her. Ended with her outside crying. 

After knowing what Dosik did, MIL had the audacity to ask her for money ugh..

Episode 21 Preview

Hwa-kyung learns all about Eun-sook's circumstances, but the couple's fight with Changi shows no sign of being easily resolved. Haemi sticks her tongue out as the fight between the two becomes more and more intense.
Meanwhile, Chairman Jang presses his grandchildren to hold his great-grandson as soon as possible, and Kyung-Jun and Se-Jun begin to feel a subtle burden ...

• Like 4