[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

:highonflowers:

It’s touching to hear more about the way KJ and SJ grew up together.  They are stepbrothers yet their bond is unusually deep despite living under the threat of SJ’s mom who tries relentlessly to break them apart.  I hope she will not succeed.  Luckily the grandpa knows how to guard them against her for now.
Yeah what a sweet brother SJ is when he couldn’t hide his joy of working with KJ.  

I like this new dynamic going on with YY and KJ. Yes it seems now KJ has the upper hand in this changed setting and YY needs big help from KJ. Haha  Gosh she wants to work for a company yet she hasn’t learned basic skills like using a computer.  But her can-do attitude will overcome this minor hiccup with a help by KJ.     

:luvarrow:

7UgdjgW.jpg

http://tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16662684391658146002

QoYNTN0.jpg

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022102132164

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@nohamahamoud2002 you are right.  She did not even recognize her.  And the arrogance of having grown up differently with rich parents shows immensely talking down to YY shows.  She will be a pain in the neck.  She already is asking how KJ knows her.  

Just because the grand MIL coddled the younger son and got him well educated, he has become aloof from his family and don't know if he feels uncomfortable about his mother running a food biz.  

YY MIL lying to her husband about borrowing money from her and not telling him the truth is going to come back to bite her.  YY will figure out that her money was lost in stock market by her BIL.  Will she get the money back.  I was happy to hear that the family is open to YY dating again.  

KJ will get close to YY and help her out a lot and YY will appreciate his help by falling in love with him.  

Chairman, Director and other C - level executives are going to come meet the interns.  Will YY see haraboji?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@nohamahamoud2002 you are right.  She did not even recognize her.  And the arrogance of having grown up differently with rich parents shows immensely talking down to YY shows.  She will be a pain in the neck.  She already is asking how KJ knows her.  

Just because the grand MIL coddled the younger son and got him well educated, he has become aloof from his family and don't know if he feels uncomfortable about his mother running a food biz.  

I don't understand this viewpoint, would someone aloof from his family lend his sister-in-law $100.000 without knowing what it was for? Or immediately calling his brother after his nephew came by for "life advice" (the little RickRoll'D was fishing for money not advice) and tell him he's worried about his nephew? And although we weren't shown him visiting his mom at her birthday, dialogue showed that he did.

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

YY MIL lying to her husband about borrowing money from her and not telling him the truth is going to come back to bite her.  YY will figure out that her money was lost in stock market by her BIL.  Will she get the money back.  I was happy to hear that the family is open to YY dating again.  

I don't think that money's been touched. The $100.000 was from money-lenders. Young Yi's money was mentioned as a source to pay back that debt.

• Like 2

knew i was gonna dislike the male coworker, hes an jerk.

Episode 16 Preview

Young-i, who is questioned about why she left the stove on and left the kitchen, replies that Se-hee gave her instructions, but Se-hee puts out her flippers with her brazen face, asking when she did that. Two days after going to work, dark clouds are falling over Young-i's work life...

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, knkg said:

I don't understand this viewpoint, would someone aloof from his family lend his sister-in-law $100.000 without knowing what it was for? Or immediately calling his brother after his nephew came by for "life advice" (the little RickRoll'D was fishing for money not advice) and tell him he's worried about his nephew? And although we weren't shown him visiting his mom at her birthday, dialogue showed that he did.

Right.  No one would give a sister in law 100,000 just because she emotionally blackmailed him about not taking care of his mother.    

We were shown that the son (bank manager) did come to his mother's birthday.  He did sit with the family and eat food.  His wife and daughter did not.  That was the day HM arrived from the US.  

From what I understand regarding the money, the deposit that was paid for DS apartment came from 3 people.  Grandmother (50,000), YY (30,000) and the remainder of 20,000 fro someone else.  So, Ds took the deposit money and lost it in the stock market.  MIL got the money from the BIL after blackmailing him and she has it with her.  She has to pay the landlady the deposit for DS to continue to live in the apartment.  Hasn't shown that MIL paid landlady yet.  

24 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

knew i was gonna dislike the male coworker, hes an jerk.

Episode 16 Preview

Young-i, who is questioned about why she left the stove on and left the kitchen, replies that Se-hee gave her instructions, but Se-hee puts out her flippers with her brazen face, asking when she did that. Two days after going to work, dark clouds are falling over Young-i's work life...

Saw the video clip of HSY (Heo Seo Yun) Male co - worker assigning a task while she was doing another for the other worker Ms. Im.

Learning Computer skills from DS

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Aaaah I love a good family drama. I'm enjoying this one a lot--the family dynamics are interesting and the main couple has lovely chemistry. I've been a fan of Bae Nuri's since I saw her in JTBC's Beloved (2012), where she was second lead opposite Hong Jonghyun (who co-starred in White Christmas with Baek Sunghyun!), and I'm so glad to see her here. She's such a good actress, and Baek Sunghyun's impressing me here, too. I've only seen him in one thing before, but I'm ready to be completely ridiculous over how hot he is in this. I'm dreading when they cut his hair! Also I'm *obsessed* with how Kyungjoon just stares at Youngyi all the time. Anyway, here are some gifs I made :yum: :blush::

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 gifs per post, please put any other videos in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Trick or Treat....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhMYHro_E-RcRmYoGN5A

Join our Spooky Halloween event for fun and games! 21-215068_ghost-cute-halloween-black-bac

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

EXTRA: Omo! Seeing peeps on this thread I haven't seen for a while on a drama thread :love:

@booha @Lunkera @knkg @dramaninja :waves:Glad to see you're enjoying this drama!

• Like 2

Male co-worker is low life trash. hope he gets fired soon.

Episode 17 Preview

After receiving the notice of dismissal, Young-i calls Chairman Jang to ask for advice, but fails to find a sharp solution.
Meanwhile, Kyung-joon hears about Young-i's dismissal and goes to Se-joon to find a way to help Young-i...

• Like 4

I'm not surprised her male coworker doesn't try to take responsibility for what he did. The way he constantly talks down to her screams insecurity. I feel like he is projecting onto her. 

Firing someone at their house? For real? That's so unprofessional. Plus, they didn't even bother to investigate what happened. A big company has CCTV, especially in a company that deals with food. It makes no sense that they wouldn't have cameras in there.

@ladyda If they cut his hair, I'm going to be so sad.

50 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I'm not surprised her male coworker doesn't try to take responsibility for what he did. The way he constantly talks down to her screams insecurity. I feel like he is projecting onto her. 

Firing someone at their house? For real? That's so unprofessional. Plus, they didn't even bother to investigate what happened. A big company has CCTV, especially in a company that deals with food. It makes no sense that they wouldn't have cameras in there.

@ladyda If they cut his hair, I'm going to be so sad.

you are 100% right.  Absolutely low self esteem.  Looks like he intentionally did this knowing fully well that YY was not a college graduate and also that she scored the lowest marks looked bad for him to be training.  It is called Harvard mentality.

Just because HM is a relative of YY, firing her at her house is truly unprofessional as you said.  

I am getting used to his hair look too.  Looks good on him.  Why does he constantly looks like chewing something all the time.  

• LOL 1

Well that male coworker will be very sorry.  He kicked the wrong tree. :handsup:

YY seemed meekish but that’s only on the surface.  I hope she will show him that nobody can mock her like that.  Besides he doesn’t know she has secret backers, the old man and KJ.  Haha

• Like 3

I thought Sejoon was gonna have a crush on Haemi, but it looks like he might crush on Youngyi??? I'm actually...kind of into it, lol. I don't know , I think I might be in the mood for two brothers who love each other falling for the same girl.

I'm much more interested in the family dynamics than in any of the work stuff, so what I noticed in episode 16 was how Haemi looked down on the grandmother's home. On one hand it's funny to me, because her dad just works at a bank, it's not like he's *rich* rich; and on the other hand it makes me that much more excited for when Kyungjoon visits Youngyi's home (at like episode 99 :joy:) because his reaction is going to be so different. I also can't wait until he meets Youngyi's daughter! I just think they three will be so warm and cute together.

• Like 4

@ladyda Can't wait to see KJ interact with Mirinae and YY. It also helps that he has children in real life. So he knows how to interact with them :D . Can't wait later in the drama that HM gets a reality check. Since she most likely will marry SJ instead, she will be the wife of the one that killed her cousin most likely.

• Like 4

Episode 18 Preview

Young-i, who is suddenly completely excluded from work, is greatly embarrassed, but spends the rest of her time trying to find a job that she can do at the company.
Meanwhile, Kyung-joon, who has started digging into the truth of the kitchen case, is just frustrated in the face of a situation where he can't easily get a clue...

• Like 3