[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

KBS DRAMA

It's Like a Bean in a Pod (The love in your eyes)

EKW0b_4f.jpg

Details:

Network: KBS

Episodes: 120

Genre: romance, drama

Airdate: Oct 3, 2022

Airtime: 8:30 - 9:00 KST

Director: Ko Young-Tak

Writer: Na Seung-Hyun

Oficial site:

https://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/loveineyes/pc/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

Plot:

A bad daughter-in-law appeared in a 30-year-old traditional Gomtang restaurant. The second love of Yeong-i, a single mother who speaks her mind no matter what, and the story of many families.

Cast:

1663832767477_402530.jpg

Baek Sung Hyun as Jang Kyung Joon (32 years old)

The eldest son of a TS retailer who underwent a corneal transplant years ago and started a new life with vision. Due to the trauma caused by his double stepmother Yoon-hee, he rarely shows his emotions on his face. He has a cold-hearted personality. Because he hates behavior that causes inconvenience to others. He also hates people who give trouble to others. Because of that, out of nowhere in the bathroom of the mall, Young Yi who baptized herself with water is perfect! She is the type of person he hates the most.

1663832767761_402552.jpg

Bae Noo Ri as Lee Young Yi (27 years old)

Lonely or sad, Young Yi doesn't cry. She continues to live in a marriage even after her husband's death. Everyone is labeled as a bad daughter-in-law, but Young Yi is doing household chores during the day, serving her grandmother's gomtang at peak times, and working part-time at a convenience store at night, pouring savings for her daughter Mirinae. She became multiplayer as she passed the age of five when she was married. Now, she is moving towards a new dream of becoming a full-time employee of TS Retail, the head office, beyond a part-time job at a convenience store.

1663832768035_402574.jpg
Choi Yoon Ra as Kim Hae Mi (29 years old)
A mother-daughter with natural beauty, specs and abilities. At the same time as she joined the company, Hae Mi, is a person who has received the envy and jealousy of the people of her company at the same time. It must have seemed like a piece of cake for her to catch both work and love rabbits. But when she was with Young Yi, her Kyung Joon was not the man she knew. Every time he sees her, Hae Mi is surrounded by her jealousy.

1663832768286_402596.jpg
He is the head of Product Planning and Development Division. Son of Lee Jae and Yoon Hee. His polarity, the pressure of his mother Yoon Hee, put him under a lot of stress. Perhaps thanks to that, Se Joon, who has been successful as a general manager despite his young age, is already a well-known and recognized talent in the company. But the guilt of the crime he committed five years ago is still making him lose his appetite and deteriorating the quality of his sleep.

Supporting cast:
Lee Ho Jae as Chairman Jang 
 Jung Hye Sun as So Bok Hee
Park Chul Ho as Kim Chang Il 
Park Soon Chun as Oh Eun Sook   
Kim Seung Wook as Jang Jae
Kim Kyung Sook as Cha Yoon Hee
Lee Ah Hyun as Seo Hwa Kyung

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] It's Like a Bean in a Pod (The love in your eyes) - 내 눈에 콩깍지 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST - Premiers October 3th - Cast: Bae Noo Ri, Baek Sung Hyun
  • 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] It's Like a Bean in a Pod (The love in your eyes) - 내 눈에 콩깍지 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

@youactlikeicare Yeah, especially her brother in law. It's gonna get messy though. Since Her Uncle-in-law daughter is the SFL and the fiancee of the ML. I'm gonna look forward to the leads though. Since it will be a healing relationship for both of them. This one the ML isn't involved in the death of the husband atleast. He did receive his cornea though. FL,Daughter,ML will probably be my favorites. Oh and ML grandfather has potential.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@youactlikeicare Yeah, especially her brother in law. It's gonna get messy though. Since Her Uncle-in-law daughter is the SFL and the fiancee of the ML. I'm gonna look forward to the leads though. Since it will be a healing relationship for both of them. This one the ML isn't involved in the death of the husband atleast. He did receive his cornea though. FL,Daughter,ML will probably be my favorites. Oh and ML grandfather has potential.

Yeah, I hope he is not involved as well, that is who I am liking to. I like the doctor friend to right now.

• Like 1

(from viki comment site)
"Penned by writer of "Unasked Family" (2019-2020) and "Crazy Love" (2013), and helmed by PD of "Lady Cha Dal-Rae's Lover" (2018-2019), "Lovers in Bloom" (2017), and "School 2" (1999-2000)."

** So MIL didn’t want her son to marry Young Yi but grandma forced her to accept it.  After seeing her younger son(Do Sik) and (from the char description) daughter(Do Young) I can see how devastated she has been by his death.  He was handsomely good looking and smart enough to be a doctor and had a good personality.  Yeah he’s the perfect son and the shining star in her existence.  She probably dreamt of him having a wife from a better social level.  But life let down her by having YY as DIL and then losing her son.   
But when her friend mentioned a blind date for YY, there was panic in her.   Her husband hinted she hadn’t recovered completely.  I feel after her son died, YY became MIL’s emotional crutch and maybe vice versa YY, with MIL.    So when MIL realized she might lose YY, she felt panic.   

17 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Kim Hae-Mi (SFL)) isn’t ML’s fiancée.  Hae Mi likes Jang Kyung-Joon(ML) but it’s one way so she is going to be very jealous with Young Yi.
(according to char description) It seems Jang Se-Joon(SML/ ML’s step bro) might have something to do with the death of YY’s husband??

• Like 2

@booha it was said earlier that ML had a fiancee that was the SFL. Even some of the char profiles talk about her soon being daughter in law of Taesung Retail. Have to wait and see until more is revealed. From char profiles SML who is ML half brother caused a crime 5 years ago. Young Yi husband died 5 years ago when Mirinae was born. ML received a cornea transplant 5 years ago so yeah its all connected. Been google translating the articles since before the drama aired and it said fiancee but some things are always subject to change. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, booha said:

Kim Hae-Mi (SFL)) isn’t ML’s fiancée.  Hae Mi likes Jang Kyung-Joon(ML) but it’s one way so she is going to be very jealous with Young Yi.
(according to char description) It seems Jang Se-Joon(SML/ ML’s step bro) might have something to do with the death of YY’s husband??

By description for her character and chart relationship, SFL will be engaged to him, maybe she is already

we knwon that for 120 episodes, there will be many episodes where ML and SFL will be engaged, with FL to be sad

But i wonder if SML will love FL

• Like 1

@Lunkera  @marrez1

Humm I checked the char description about Kim Hae-Mi but there is no mention about her being a fiancée.  I hope we are talking about the same person?!!  :blush:
I found the char diagram:
Kyung-Joon & Young-Yi : an arrow of interest/attentive (관심)
KJ => Hae-Mi: indifference (무관심 )  && HM => KJ interest(관심)
HM => YY: rival(적대)
Se-Joon => YY: ?

Kang Eun-Ho (friend of YY’s husband) has a feeling for YY  and his sis(Kang Eun-Jin) is YY’s best friend & will develop a feeling for Do-Sik (YY’s BIL)

lJXxA6C.png

Kim Hae Mi (29)
“Still, I don’t give up. After all, it will be me who will stand next to oppa.”

A golden daughter (who does everything spectacularly)  with natural beauty and credentials
Upon joining the company Hae Mi has been the object of envy and jealousy from coworkers
Catching both rabbits--work and love--must have seemed like a piece of cake.

But when Kyun Jun is with Young Yi, he doesn’t seem to be the man she knows.
Every time Hae Mi sees them together, she feels jealousy...

https://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/loveineyes/pc/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

@booha Its from the articles. Also it said it when i checked SFL mom's profile that her daughter will soon become Daughter in law of Taesung Retail. As i said, not everything is set in stone from reading before the drama airs. Sometimes stuff is vague and subject to change. Might be that they will become with it being arranged. But i'll just wait and see. It's better if he doesn't have an fiancee. So i'm all for him not having one.

I do like that she atleast has a friend in this drama compared to FL of the last one. Also ML isn't an jerk in this one compared to last one. With how his character description is and the trouble FL caused in these 3-4 episodes, his dislike is completely understandable.

• Like 1