[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

Aww Mirinae  though it was a dream when KJ visit her, she still wants him to be her dad of course.

HH finally thinking about other  people besides SJ.  I find either way here if its KJ it just him giving someone else a gift that he receive, and if its HH  is her atoning for her sins.

• Like 6

@dramaninja Yeah, she loves KJ so much and so does YY. It just makes me mad. YY understood that KJ was there from seeing the book.

I felt so sad after watching the subs. When YY was begging in the chapel for Mirinae and KJ came to comfort her. Also when Mirinae asks YY if death is painful. She understand more than they think. She is also upset at her Great-grandma. She wants to see KJ but cant. While YY says she can see KJ when she wants but Mirinae says that Great-grandma told YY to cut off her feelings. Mirinae says she understand what it means and YY shocked how much she understands. Mirinae says lying that you have to hate the person on purpose . That's why she said she didn't give Great-grandma a big hug since she is upset she told KJ to push her(Mirinae) away.

Preview pis-sed me off and makes me sad. It's all their fault not YY that Mirinae went missing. Mirinae said she was craving dumplings even though its hard to handle. She was missing when YY came back with it. Poor Mirinae, she misses KJ so much. In the preview shes so scared when she calls out for YY and KJ.

• Like 6

So there are 2 potential donors, KJ and HH.  Between these two I prefer the donor would be KJ instead of crazy HH.  But the writer may have a different intention??  It appears KJ’s dad will not be able to sever a tie with HH completely and KJ hinted possible forgiveness for HH at the prison visit.  
Now just before the surgery the donor bowed out.  YY’s family is in shock and pain. First they lost DJ and now they have to face losing Mirinae.  It’s like YY and her family were tossed in a boiling kettle.  It means even if the next donor happens to be a devil, they will treat the person as their savior and welcome that person with their open arms.

If KJ becomes the donor, he might be with YY but not for both families.  There is a big barrier between them, one feeling guilty and the other, deep anger.  
So if the writer decides to make HH a donor, HH will get to earn forgiveness from KJ and YY’s family?!
Yeah the writer broke down KJ’s family completely through HH and I didn’t think they could go back as one family.  But at the end if the writer’s aim is gluing back KJ’s family and making two families forgive&forget and live together, since HH caused all this mess, she should be the one who closes it?

• Like 6

i really like the main couple, they have not been so typical, not in character or looks, so I have stuck with the show- but the last episodes where the writers keep on making YI 's mom-in-law so dumb, even vulgar in her anger, is an insult to women everywhere. I feel for the actress who carries her character well,,,

That KJ's step mom is the baddy, is also the current theme - to make successful business women evil - when it's still the little boys of the world who in reality run most the business and the corruption. Using her poverty as a motive for her badness must have been ordered by some rich sponsor...it is insulting,,,,That she could be the donor does give a path to redemption on many fronts ( I thought it would be SJ) - but in reality KJ having had corneal transplants, does not make giving bone marrow any more dangerous, if the person is healthy.

Donors are hard to find anywhere, but this storyline is not going to make anyone braver about being a donor. Melos are not just entertainment, they give a snapshot of society and they also try to influence society, for good or not so good...The producers should realize and accept change is happening, people, especially women, even in SK, don't want to put in identity boxes anymore

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah, she loves KJ so much and so does YY. It just makes me mad. YY understood that KJ was there from seeing the book.

I felt so sad after watching the subs. When YY was begging in the chapel for Mirinae and KJ came to comfort her. Also when Mirinae asks YY if death is painful. She understand more than they think. She is also upset at her Great-grandma. She wants to see KJ but cant. While YY says she can see KJ when she wants but Mirinae says that Great-grandma told YY to cut off her feelings. Mirinae says she understand what it means and YY shocked how much she understands. Mirinae says lying that you have to hate the person on purpose . That's why she said she didn't give Great-grandma a big hug since she is upset she told KJ to push her(Mirinae) away.

Preview pis-sed me off and makes me sad. It's all their fault not YY that Mirinae went missing. Mirinae said she was craving dumplings even though its hard to handle. She was missing when YY came back with it. Poor Mirinae, she misses KJ so much. In the preview shes so scared when she calls out for YY and KJ.

I so wanted to kick their RickRoll'D especially the MIL. Even the nasty HH has repented and is good, but she.... Ughh.. So wanna beech slap through the tv

• Like 6

Sadly, this drama is dragging towards the end. I can't stand the mother-in-law with her hatefulness. Extremely cruel to blame her for the death of her son. I think the writer overplayed this part because in reality, I don't know if you forgive someone being this hateful to you when they know your child is sick. 

Also, I think prison mom should be the donor. I think it's the only way she can show true repentance to the family of whose son she had a hand in killing and to her stepson who she made go blind.

• Like 5

Think this drama is more about repentance and forgiveness as a result everyone and all families will get along with each other with a happy ending as one big family.   

Noticed the 1st villain - Kim Hae Mi changed from bad to good towards YY & KJ

2nd villain is HH, out-of-guilt, she will donate to cure MRN 

3rd villain is YY's mother-in-law, a loud mouth verbal abuser will seal her lips to stop criticizing YY

After serving their jail terms, HH will be forgiven & accepted back to the family & KJ will call her Mom.

SJ & HM will fall in love & get married.

• Like 4

On 3/18/2023 at 12:38 AM, Gaia2u said:

i really like the main couple, they have not been so typical, not in character or looks, so I have stuck with the show- but the last episodes where the writers keep on making YI 's mom-in-law so dumb, even vulgar in her anger, is an insult to women everywhere. I feel for the actress who carries her character well,,

@Gaia2u You nailed the problem I have with the mother-in-law.  The writer or director has given her most of the time this childlike/childish behavior in the way she speak--mumbling like a naught child whom the parents have chastised. Then she becomes this loud, hateful, mean spirited person towards her daughter-in-law. The worse part, she mostly attacks when YI is struggling. I was completely done with her, even if the writers try to make her redeemable, she's not in my opinion after she spewed all of the visceral hate towards YI while her child was in the hospital sick, fighting for her life.

I really like the actress playing the mother-in-law, just not this character.  It never fails that in most k-dramas the fathers/men are usually reasonable and the mothers/women are usually the unreasonable character. 

• Like 2

As we reaching the ending week for this drama they have started promote next drama that gonna take over the time slot; Apple of my eye. No revenge drama, but a romance story about a single dad and his a daughter, and an art teacher that is adopted daughter. Seems more light hearted fare. :) Do not looks like any page here for this drama yet. 

• Like 5

On 3/18/2023 at 2:28 AM, dramaninja said:

Aww Mirinae  though it was a dream when KJ visit her, she still wants him to be her dad of course.

HH finally thinking about other  people besides SJ.  I find either way here if its KJ it just him giving someone else a gift that he receive, and if its HH  is her atoning for her sins.

@Lunkera

on one hand I am happy to know that KJ has a place in MRN heart. For a little girl who yearned  to have a dad, is sad to know that she missed KJ every day so much so that she's leave the hospital to look for KJ. 

On the other hand, is so sad to see MRN cried when the operation was cancelled and she's so  scared that she might died to be with her deceased father, DJ.

No words can describle how heart breaking YY is, to hear from her little daughter that she wants  to live.

@booha   I think without KJ knowledge, HH beat him to donate

her bone marrow  to MRN to pay for her sins.

Since donor personal details are being kept confidentia, nobody

knows is HH , unless she falls really ill and doctor disclosed her illness

is because of her donating her bone marrow.

• Like 2

I'm ... frustrated, so this is more of a vent than anything.

I HATE HATE HATE what they are doing by having both KJ and YoonHee match. I feel like they are ramming the forgiveness theme down my throat, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

YoonHee tricked a man into marrying her, blinded a child, instigated a murder/coverup, and was completely okay with YY being murdered to protect her secrets. She embezzled millions of dollars (billions of won) as a "just in case" and showed zero interest in taking accountability for what she did until her OWN son tried to end his own life. Now she is in jail and magically feels bad. 

I knew it was coming. Right at the end when everything was falling apart, the writers started to give her lines about how she worked hard and didn't want to go back to being poor. They threw together a "woe is me I was scared of being poor" story to make us feel bad, and sorry, but NO, I don't feel sorry for her. Now they have her and KJ matching because they want her to step up and act like she is doing something for both MRN and KJ. Her being a match doesn't make up for her being the reason MRN doesn't have a father. 

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

P.S. MRN must have magic DNA to have matched so many people. :neutral: