[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

Episode 13 Preview

Young-i narrowly arrived at the interview room. She takes a deep breath and holds her heart and enters the interview room, but she is pointed out by the interviewers because her motivation is too advanced, and she is put in an embarrassing situation. At the same time, Kyung-joon gets the interviewers' liking despite Yoon-hee's interference...

• Thanks 5

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 13 Preview

Young-i narrowly arrived at the interview room. She takes a deep breath and holds her heart and enters the interview room, but she is pointed out by the interviewers because her motivation is too advanced, and she is put in an embarrassing situation. At the same time, Kyung-joon gets the interviewers' liking despite Yoon-hee's interference...

I read your comments on watchasaian disqus too.  Hello Chingus @Lunkera @dramaninja.  Forgot my  disqus login 

• Like 4

Watched Ep 12:

I understand that it is difficult for her to sneak away and go for the interview since she is almost the servant of the household.  Everyone barges into her life.  Not easy at all when she had to hide sending out an email for a job or dream about her new shoes.  The sister in law is always there when ever possible making it even more uncomfortable while gloating about her dream job.  

MIL has plenty of money now to buy expensive fish for her hubby, since she got the money from the BIL.  No one knows about it yet, wonder the fireworks once this comes to light.  Did not like her emotional blackmail that she did without even telling her husband.  By doing so, and fixing DS problem, she is not letting him grow and deal with issues that he caused.  Better not for him to become a doctor who might cause harm to a patient and cannot deal with the aftermath.  

Did you guys like that YY ran out of the house in not so decent clothes for her interview.  IT was rude of her to do that to any employer.  They say clothes make a man / woman and dressing appropriately for the occasion is truly important.  What was that yellow thing on her shirt?  Vomit?  or fever medicine which had drooled?  Was it just embroidery?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Did you guys like that YY ran out of the house in not so decent clothes for her interview.  IT was rude of her to do that to any employer.  They say clothes make a man / woman and dressing appropriately for the occasion is truly important.  What was that yellow thing on her shirt?  Vomit?  or fever medicine which had drooled?  Was it just embroidery?

I didn't even look like she was dressed for the interview BEFORE her daughter got sick. I don't think she was even a little ready. If she had nice clothes on and they were dirty it would make sense, but if she planned on wearing those clothes... no no no. Plus, she could have at least taken her friend's jacket to cover it.

** I think it was vomit on her shirt :vicx:

Episode ends with Mirinae answering YY phone. YY gets the result but we dont. YY cries. I'm guessing it's happy tears. We had a preview today. From the teasers before the drama aired we had a scene of YY grabbing KJ shoulder and they are shocked to see eachother there. It should be the last scene from the teaser.

Episode 14 Preview
Surprised by Mirinae's words that her mother is crying, the family runs to Youngi. He asks worriedly what's going on, but Young-i just cries sadly for a while.
Meanwhile, Kyung-jun, who was on his first commute to the headquarters, met someone in front of the elevator and was surprised...

• Like 2

Mirinae is crying because YY crying. Everyone come to check on YY. She was just happy to having found a job. Grandma and Mirinae buy shoes for YY. YY runs into KJ at company. YY hears from the ladies bathroom that KJ studied in the U.S. YY is upset at KJ for lying to her for being in debt and KJ apologize and says he can't tell her the reason. Since YY treated KJ sincerely, she feels KJ doesn't do the same. 

YY follows HM outside in the office and call her agassi. HM doesn't even recognize first. YY both excited and happy to see her but i can tell HM will be nasty.  

YY upset cause of male coworker mocking/teasing her for not knowing how to use the computer properly. YY crying outside and KJ trying to talk sense into her or something and YY stumbles while KJ catches her.

Episode 15 Preview

Hwa-kyung goes to the hair salon that Yoon-hee goes to to dig up information about Yoon-hee. But she is greatly perplexed in the face of unexpected obstacles.
Meanwhile, Young-i has a hard time adjusting to the company due to unfamiliar tasks. Kyung-Jun helps Young-Ei like that so that he doesn't show up and gives him strong support...

• Like 2