[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

I know something like this would happen with YY and KJ. Let's hope it doesn't last to long though.

4 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@backstreetboysfan Thanks for all the updates on ratings.  Hopefully this drama will get high ratings by the time it ends.  Even if there were really annoying peeps in here, I still love how the writers and directors handled most of the main scenes like KJ and YY relationship,  EJ and YY relationship wherein she favors YY's choice and not just siding with brother,  KJ and Miri Nae's accidental meetings and how they interact beautifully, KJ and SJ's brotherly bond, Grandpa and how determined he is to protect KJ as well as Baby Chick with Ms. An. And very much enjoyed the competition of all those that liked YY. LOL 

Your welcome @VanellopeVS2020 :). Yeah I do as well.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Lunkera said:

YY and KJ end on bad terms now with YY mostly wanted them to be strangers. 

As what I expected, YY & KJ relationship will be strained once KJ true identity being revealed.

YY is an open person, she voices out whats in her heart & the only exception is her daughter where she

could not find the correct timing.

15 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I get that YY is upset that KJ did not tell her that he was the grandson of this corporation.  But, YY needs to put herself in his shoes and appreciate his efforts for trying to rise from the bottom.  She knows how hard he worked alongside her and how he achieved it with her.  Maybe he is rich, but he never showed it once he started working with her.  

True,  YY has her reason to get upset about KJ .

And when time passes by, she will understand why KJ has to hide his identity in the first place.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

True,  YY has her reason to get upset about KJ .

And when time passes by, she will understand why KJ has to hide his identity in the first place.

It is  true that YY  will understand why KJ had to keep his identity secret.  But YY has a few secrets of her own other than her daughter.  I know both wanted to tell each other about it and it got worsened because of RickRoll'D-do, but becoming strangers when they were such good friends was uncalled for.  But she will go back and get to know him better.  

She thinks that she got the job because of him and is not aware of grandpa 's connection to all this.  Once she finds out and grandpa explains it, she will calm down.  I like that YY is open minded and understands when explained.  She might have some principles in life and she abides by it.  

• Like 7

12 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@angelwingssf Not sure about YY moving out of in-laws. But I agree with @Lunkera that she may not yet leave. I remember her mentioning to KJ's grandpa about growing up lonely and would not want her daughter to grow up the way she did.  As for YY not understanding KJ's situation, I think eventually she will understand. At this point, she already has feelings for KJ and I think it is more of the heart and feeling betrayed that's acting up and not the mind. Frustrations with HM, with her in-laws and also having a lot of unknows may be triggers.  If she is upset about the news of KJ being the grandson of the owner of the company... OMG what more if she finds out that KJ's grandpa is KJ's grandpa and realizes that SJ is KJ's brother. Too many things going on and being revealed. Give her time, YY will eventually realize situation and know how to handle things.  But I feel that for the meantime she will try to avoid everyone until things calm down.  Besides, I have a feeling that the next few episodes, KJ will be busy working with Grandpa to build up his image and strengthen his position in the company. HH will be on guard and will try to see how she can ruin KJ and stop grandpa. 

YY will not move out so soon. She needs time to think over whether to pursue her relationship with KJ 

deeper now that she knows KJ is TS Group grandson or to let him go & concentrate to get permanent

job with TS Group.

For past 3 years YY has been getting advises from Grandpa while she was working

at the convenient store, she will be even more shocked to know that grandpa is the Chairman.

However, with all these being revealed, I believe YY will need time to be alone.

KJ who respect YY decision will move on to focus on his work as per his grandpa wish to run TS Group

to a greater height together with his brother, SJ

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

She thinks that she got the job because of him and is not aware of grandpa 's connection to all this.  Once she finds out and grandpa explains it, she will calm down.  I like that YY is open minded and understands when explained.  She might have some principles in life and she abides by it.  

YY is a good listener esp with grandpa around.

She understands easily what grandpa were preaching her about his life in the beginning few episodes.

Once grandpa explains to her why he goes around collecting empty bottles like a poor pauper, she will

understand fully & hope she reconcile her relationship with KJ before HM.

• Like 7

On 12/6/2022 at 1:02 AM, Lunkera said:

@booha Yeah, i like the part of KJ and Mirinae already met up. I also like how it's done. Some dramas i've seen, mainly "Lovers in Bloom" it feels more creepy. Here it is done very well and it's done in a library where there are other adults.

Yes the writer did a clever job the way KJ and Mirinae had their first meeting.  By setting the scene in the library where Mirinae happened to read a book, ‘The Day Dad Comes Home’ which KJ was looking for,  Mirinae innocently revealed to KJ she didn’t have a dad.
Now KJ feels embarrassed  and is ready to clamp down his feeling for YY because mistakenly he thought YY was a married woman.  Of course YY mistakenly thought having a kid shocked KJ.  So it only needs to clear up this daily drama-misunderstanding  when one day KJ happens to see YY with Mirinae.   Yeah YY doesn’t have a husband and KJ’s heart wants him to restart the love motor. haha

13 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@booha Don't get me started with Do Sik's cotton candy brain. ha ha ha

For now, getting my popcorn and enjoying the show.  :)

Fortunately I like all the side characters in this drama unlike the previous one Bravo My Life which I did many FF except main leads.  
Btw Do Sik sitting in the clinic waiting room and eating a candy with two kids fits well with the rest of his family especially with his mom, Eun Sook.

• LOL 5

@booha Yeah there weren't many likable characters in Bravo My Life. Even DH relatives were kinda unlikeable. Here we have several. Grandpa,Grandma,YY,KJ,Mirinae,Ms Ahn,EJ,EH,HM's dad. Still not sure about YY FIL since he coddle ES. Also in Bravo My Life, because of the beginning i couldn't get into the ML until after his coma. Did not like how they did it with him being involved in the hit and run and later him bullying the FL for something that was his fault to begin with.

• Like 4

The box from preview was EJ coming with clothes. YY and EJ had a talk about the reveal. Grandpa comes to the company and put his foot down. He scolded the heck out of his son and HH. HH scared and after he left HH was pissed and threw a bottle. Grandpa go to the room where YY works. Everyone bows to her. They are surprised he was looking for someone and HM is pissed. YY enter. YY says Grandpa what are you doing here?. Everyone is shocked. Mostly KJ and SJ. YY is shocked that he is the Chairman. Chairman brings her to a room and talk with her about everything and that he scouted her From the preview KJ picked up YY glove like in Unasked Family. But YY turned around. I dont know if he managed to return it or they will do it like in Unasked Family where he visit the store and finds out

pisode 49 Preview

After Eun-suk suddenly leaves her house, Chang-il gets out of hand. When Eun-suk, who hadn't told her where she was going, didn't even answer her phone calls, her heart was burning.
On the other hand, Eun-suk moves her steps to meet a man she has longed for so much...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when you can’t afford sauna in kdrama :D

** hope she have blanket in these bags 

Is this the place where DJ died?  who is she meeting there?  

25 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So in the nex ep , HM propose at KJ to drunk if he want, I don't know if it's for tomorrow or soon,  I hope there won't be a drunken sex trap or i hope that he will not respond to this invitation

I don't think so.  From what I understand (my minimal Korean)  , she is saying that she knows that he is hurting and he can confide in her.  Whenever he wants to talk she is there for him.  Something along those lines.   That is what I understood.  

HM is turning into High Heels with her clothing now.  Leather clothes head to toe.  IS the writer hinting the change in character from now on.  OR High Heels and HateMi have the same designer.  

• Like 9

So she was "baby chick"? 

From SJ and SE's reactions, I can tell that they know of a "baby chick" that is close to Grandpa but is not aware of who the person is exactly. When did SJ and SE know about baby chick's existence and what do they know about 'baby chick' in Grandpa's life?  ha ha ha OMG for the life of me, I could not remember which episode it was ha ha ha  getting old sucks. LOL  Would appreciate if someone can help me refresh my memory.  Thanks in advance! :)  

• Like 4