[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

19 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@booha Its from the articles. Also it said it when i checked SFL mom's profile that her daughter will soon become Daughter in law of Taesung Retail. As i said, not everything is set in stone from reading before the drama airs. Sometimes stuff is vague and subject to change. Might be that they will become with it being arranged. But i'll just wait and see. It's better if he doesn't have an fiancee. So i'm all for him not having one.

I do like that she atleast has a friend in this drama compared to FL of the last one. Also ML isn't an jerk in this one compared to last one. With how his character description is and the trouble FL caused in these 3-4 episodes, his dislike is completely understandable.

Thanks You are right. It says in Hae Mi mom’s profile that she’s excited about the prospect of HM’s marriage into TS Retail family.  I glanced through too fast on the side char-s that I missed many things.

Now about HM’s marriage, I have to think it’s with Sae Joon, not Kyung Joon??  
HM’s dad went to a prestigious university with financial support from his mom and older bro, and became the bank’s branch manager. He’s able to marry HM’s mom who is from a well to do family. So it’s logical she aims at SJ as her future SIL as he appears to be an heir to the company. Maybe SJ’s mom thinks the same way about HM too?   But unfortunately for them HM is eyeing KJ.

I’m glad to see here KJ and SJ care for each other.  

It’s amusing to watch how each of the family reacted at the thought of YY possibly remarrying and leaving them. haha Then at the end FIL figured out YY’s heart was still in for her husband and it made them sigh with relief. 

Kt9ll0h.jpg

http://stoo.com/article.php?aid=83049757586

@booha Just said what i read from articles pre-drama. As i said, i'm all for ML not having someone else. Also what do you think of the leads? i see lot of negativity towards the lead actors. Alot have called FL ugly both on naver and another site. I think they are fine and i like the beginning far more than i liked Bravo My Life.

I also loved how the character for both Grandpa and ML are written. They are the same type of people, mature and moral compared to ML father and ML stepmother. I can see why ML father disappoints Grandpa. Really interesting when they talk about how to make it better for people with disability and the others have forgotten that ML had one in the past. Also liked that ML was the one who wanted to start from the bottom. Hes mature and not spoiled like most chaebol. It is refreshing.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I also loved how the character for both Grandpa and ML are written. They are the same type of people, mature and moral compared to ML father and ML stepmother. I can see why ML father disappoints Grandpa. Really interesting when they talk about how to make it better for people with disability and the others have forgotten that ML had one in the past. Also liked that ML was the one who wanted to start from the bottom. Hes mature and not spoiled like most chaebol. It is refreshing.

I am liking these to. and them wanted to help the disability really hit close to home for me. It made me cry, that was so cool as well nice to see that it is a change.

• Like 3

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah, they care more about money and doesnt understand what a good reputation means. Also ML father is too weak of a character. Similiar to FL father in law, but he is kinder. I guess Grandpa dotes more on ML not because he is the eldest grandson, but because he suffered from blindness and he has the same personality/ideals as grandpa. He obviously doesn't trust the stepmom. But i also dislike FL brother in law and mother in law greatly. Going to enjoy FL and ML fall in love i think. It will be a healing relationship for them both.

• Like 4

This drama is giving me Unasked Family vibes everything and mean I everything is basically the same however there are same differences.  Anywho it seems good (I did like Unasked Family) I will keep watching beside anything is better then a daily revenge drama.  :)

• Like 4

@Barbara Riley Writer was a co-writer on that drama after all. Even if alot of people complained especially on FL face, i enjoyed the first week. Helps that the ML does not start as a jerk. Everything is better than a revenge drama. Especially one with Park Hana and Oh Seung-A. Even if kbs1 dramas have some makjang plots, atleast they are much more milder than kbs2 dramas. MBC is also always heavy makjang dramas so no thanks! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah. In the future when she remarries, she will atleast be well taken care of by both ML and Grandfather. Also after SML will be in prison i guess and Stepmom real actions get revealed, i guess ML father aswell.

Yeah they will take care of here nod. I so agree.

55 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Hope it increases now with dramas ending. hoping for it to stay around 16%.

I am hoping that too.

• Like 1

So far liking the drama. I agree it has heavy Unasked Family vibes and it would make sense the writer is the same. They even got the evil mom to play the same role again lol. She also played the evil mom in Miss Montecristo too but she does really suit her role. Anyone notice she’s doing the *exact* same thing that she did in Miss M? Tries to push the company into her real child’s hand while trying to undermine their step-child’s accomplishments…

Already tired of her as well as the other two baddies like BIL and MIL of the FL. Also don’t get the negativity against the FL. I really love her concept and she is a breath of fresh air in personality compared to our cardboard personalities that we had before such as in Unasked Family. Also no idea how she is even remotely close to ugly like some people’s standards are just overblown. BIL is annoying but I don’t think he’s a bad person just an idiot and immature but this is causing his SIL a lot of grief for sure. MIL isn’t as bad as she could be but still very rude and annoying. 

I am really liking the chemistry between the FL and ML with their convenience store hijinks. ML is clearly showing his weaker side compared to his rich background where he has never had experiences ever working in retail even as a part time job or not even knowing how to open one of those common convenience store food items lol. ML isn’t stuck up as I thought he would be so I really appreciate him being relatable. It’s rare for me to actually like the main leads so hope they continue to be good!

Speaking of ML’s family, the flashbacks to his younger version with his brother makes me think his brother is a good guy and they clearly care for each other but something tells me this won’t last because of that horrible step mom. She’s probably going to cause a rift between the two I can already tell.. Especially with what the ML was thinking in his head when seeing her saying that if it weren’t for the fact that she was my beloved brother’s mother, I would have no reason to be nice to her.

• Like 5

On 10/7/2022 at 1:12 AM, Lunkera said:

@booha Just said what i read from articles pre-drama. As i said, i'm all for ML not having someone else. Also what do you think of the leads? i see lot of negativity towards the lead actors. Alot have called FL ugly both on naver and another site. I think they are fine and i like the beginning far more than i liked Bravo My Life.

It's true both FL and ML aren’t quite good looking unlike her dead husband who was good looking. haha  But they have a good dynamic in a unique way.  YY has such expressive eyes when she cries.  When MIL got angry and scolded at YY with hurtful words, YY became teary eyed which made MIL remorseful.  KJ thinks amusingly of YY that anyone could cry and laugh so easily.  

Finally there is Hae Mi.  Yes I can see her coming at YY with a full vengeance when KJ doesn’t return his feelings. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, booha said:

It's true both FL and ML aren’t quite good looking unlike her dead husband who was good looking. haha  But they have a good dynamic in a unique way.  YY has such expressive eyes when she cries.  When MIL got angry and scolded at YY with hurtful words, YY became teary eyed which made MIL remorseful.  KJ thinks amusingly of YY that anyone could cry and laugh so easily.  

Finally there is Hae Mi.  Yes I can see her coming at YY with a full vengeance when KJ doesn’t return his feelings. 

Wait I am a bit curious. Is HM supposed to be playing the Suji role from Unasked Family? Maybe I remembered or read it wrong but I thought her love interest was KJ’s brother. God I hope it’s not Suji all over again haha 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Wait I am a bit curious. Is HM supposed to be playing the Suji role from Unasked Family? Maybe I remembered or read it wrong but I thought her love interest was KJ’s brother. God I hope it’s not Suji all over again haha 

I didn’t watch Unasked Family but in this drama, yes it appears Suji all over, as Hae Mi is interested in KJ and not SJ (KJ’s step bro)  :rolleyes::rolleyes:
There isn’t any info about HM and SJ yet. But under HM mom’s char, it mentioned something about the prospect of HM’s marriage to the TS Retail family.  Since SJ’s mom runs the company currently, maybe people assume SJ is the heir of the company.  So HM’s mom schemes about getting SJ as her SIL?  

It seems HM knows about KJ and acted irritated he wasn’t there at the airport for her.    
PS I posted the char diagram(with some arrows) in the previous page which shows the 4-some though very limited. :)

• Like 1

So KJ and HM met in the US and somehow HM happened to save KJ. It means KJ would treat her politely. I wonder when she knew about KJ’s family business.  HM seems very confident about her ability to snap up KJ but she doesn’t know the love bird already picked YY for him.  haha  
HM’s mom is over the moon about HM getting into a rich family.  On the other side KJ’s stepmom is scheming to match HM to KJ.  :eats:

• Like 2