Title: 宁安如梦 | Ning An Ru Meng
English title:
Story of Kunning Palace
Genre: Historical, Romance, Drama

Director:  Chu Yui Bun, Francis Nam
Episodes: 38

Broadcast network: iQiyi

Broadcast period: Nov 7-29, 2023

Note: Adapted from the web novel 'Kun Ning' (坤宁) by Shi Jing (时镜).

Cast:

Main Cast
Bai Lu as Jiang Xuening
Zhang Ling He as Xie Wei
Wang Xing Yue as Zhang Zhe
Zhou Jun Wei as Yan Lin

Supporting Cast
Liu Xie Ning as Shen Zhiyi, Princess Le Yang
Ye Xi Yue as Xue Shu
Tang Meng Jia as Fang Yin
Qin Tian Yu as Lu Xian
Zhou Da Wei as Shen Jie
Huang Hai Bing as Xue Yuan
Liu Min as Empress Dowager Xue
Eddie Cheung as Yan Mu
Lu Xing Yu as Jiang Boyou
Yvonne Yung as Madame Meng, Jiang Xuening's mother
Zong Feng Yan as Prince Ping Nan
Xia Ming Hao as Gong Yicheng
Tan Jian Chang as Gu Chunfang
Zhou Xiao Fei as Third Lady
He Zhong Hua as Editor Quan
Hu Ran as Yan Min
Wang Zi Teng as Zhou Yanzhi
Dai Yi as Yao Qingyu
Fan Jing Wen as Zhou Baoying
Cai Zhuo Yin as Yao Xi
Cui Shao Yang as Xue Dingfei
Yu Zhong Li (喻钟黎) as Jiang Xuehui
Zhou Ti Shun as Xue Ye
Hu Yi Lin as Yao Niang
Lu Yan Bei as Royal Consort Qin
Liu Jin Yan as Fang Miao
Xuan Yi Hao as Xiao Man
Zu Ka Er as Da Yue Prince
Wang Ya Ni as You Yue
Yi Nan Ting as eunuch Hu (Xie Wei's spy)

Synopsis:

Jiang Xuening was once helpless. To protect herself and possibly out of greed, she sought power by any means to become the queen.

To get to where she is, Jiang Xuening (Bai Lu) trampled countless hearts and turned against her childhood sweetheart. Thereafter, Xie Wei (Zhang Linghe), whose life she saved before, raised a rebellion. The emperor dies. Zhang Zhe (Wang Xingyue), a good and honest court official whom she truly cared about is also in peril because of her. Fortunately, she has a chance to be reborn. This time, she intends to live magnanimously.

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Story of Kunning Palace 宁安如梦 starring Bai Lu & Zhang Ling He
  • 1 month later...

Ah... dating news... haha

Initially i couldnt remember who thr guy is/  the guy name's.. after i check him out, yes, he was in Maiden Holmes and i did kinda like him there...

25 years old vs  Bailu's 28 years old... whats not to like..... dating is harmless.. people need love ..... we dont know how long it would last and i wish the drama is aired ASAP so that we can see their chemistry together ..... haha...

We need airing dates...:heartxoxo:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah... dating news... haha

Initially i couldnt remember who thr guy is/  the guy name's.. after i check him out, yes, he was in Maiden Holmes and i did kinda like him there...

25 years old vs  Bailu's 28 years old... whats not to like..... dating is harmless.. people need love ..... we dont know how long it would last and i wish the drama is aired ASAP so that we can see their chemistry together ..... haha...

We need airing dates...:heartxoxo:

Yup, I don't mind the dating news as long as both are happy and well.

Stars do not just belong to the fans, they also have their own lives and loves to lead. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Yup, I don't mind the dating news as long as both are happy and well.

Stars do not just belong to the fans, they also have their own lives and loves to lead. 

Indeed... i love Bailu's acting.. and always wishes her the best... i ^discovered^ her in Love is Sweet, and have been a fan since.. i like that realistic, mature acting style of hers..... 

People need to think that actors/actresses lives are difficult as it is, despite the fame and fortune, a bit of love during their non-working time would be extremely appreciated by them.... (after those honeymoon period ends and all those betrayals happened... ish, thats another different drama in itself)...

As for now, love while you can, babies!  :heart4:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 2:26 PM, julaihobbies said:

I thought BL with Xu Kai, I remember when Legends period time, Xu Kai also got catch went to BL's apt. Now BL got catch went to ZLH's apt.. 

I hope is not for promo their's drama.. I like BL with ZLH and DD with XX, they can have a double date.. :)) 

Yes, I read about BL and her leading man.

I wish them happiness if they are truly together.

ZLH looks very sweet and so does BL. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 9:53 PM, rocat said:

From the rumor mill….It seems the air date for this is 18 May, right after her current drama, Till the End of the Moon. 

Yay! If true. 

Wow!

I hope so!

I'm really loving Bai Lu and her chemistry with her leading men.

I also want to see more of ZLH.

Can't wait for this.