[Drama 2022] Gaus Electronics, 가우스전자 - Kwak Dong Yeon, Kang Min Ah, Go Sung Hee, Bae Hyun Sung

partyon

I'm so sad this series is ending tomorrow.........

so many highlights. i laughed so much this episode.

• makjang drama bromance starring sang sik and ma tan. 
  • aziz teaching ma tan how to be a drama character 
  • sang sik breaking up with na rae and forcefully shedding his clothes - meeting the parents as he tries to walk out of narae's life
  • sang sik being ultra careful he hides the new project with his lunch, and in his cocoa !!!

also we finally see who actually leaked the video!!! it's some guy that has been making notes on the team... WHO IS HE?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, agenth said:

aziz teaching ma tan how to be a drama character 

I was dying laughing at all the dramas Aziz was listing off and then his (terrible) re-enactments. He is a stitch!

Director Choi is so slimy and makes Exec Manager Wi so angry. Hope he gets some satisfaction there.

And this whole scene was brilliant:

spacer.png

It was the first time the entire show where Ma Tan actually smiled. And then: "I'm not going to smile anymore." Poor baby. :lol:

By the way it's so funny how many GIFs there are of someone once you start searching:

Running Man GIF

2 hours ago, partyon said:

It is the guy @the_sweetroad was wondering about. He’s on the poster but hasn’t been seen much in the show

Can't wait to see what he's all about. I have a feeling I'm going to want to re-watch the drama to find him in the background.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2022] Gaus Electronics, 가우스전자 - Kwak Dong Yeon, Kang Min Ah, Go Sung Hee, Bae Hyun Sung

Awww, am so sad this drama is over. :criesariver:

LOVED the last episode. :fullofhearts:

The lose ends were tied up and everyone got a happy ending. Even the invisible guy. :D

I do feel like they kind of left the ending in such a way that they could do a season 2. It would be a wish come true if we could get a second season.

I Need It Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@the_sweetroad Thanks for the tag of group watching. This weekend was rather packed for me. I am behind with some new episodes. And I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the finale ep.12 although I've caught ep.11... Feeling sad because I don't want the drama to end... I want to delay finishing it.... :sweat_smile:

Ending of ep.11 had me in stitches.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I missed this group watch but I'll make sure I don't miss the next!!

The star of this drama is this guy. He's on top of my favourite actors list. Even in a harmless office role, he has to go and be the a-hole!!:sweat_smile:  I think he has his first good guy "dad" role in Highway Family but I'll only confirm that when I watch the movie.

E97-rb-YVQAMIjbt.jpg

Spoiler

FLAn72l-Vk-AMn6n5.jpg

images-3-2.jpg

images-3-3.jpg

I first saw him in Children of Nobody. His character was horrible (sexual abuser of minors, iirc) and he has this scream he does when his character is frustrated that scares tf out of me!! I was honestly scared of him for a while, but thankfully he's done more goofball a-hole characters like this Gaus one that make him less scary. Lol.

Other villains of his level are Nam GoongMin in his villain days and Jung Woong In.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Best Drama 2022 goes to ....

Gaus Electronics!!!!!!! 

(I don't remember any other drama of 2022 reaching this excellence, correct me, if I'm wrong). 

I hope they win some awards or acknowledgement.

My favourite scene, like @partyon, is when Sang Sik was in the rain and with the teddy bear, before Na Rae as role reversal comes to save him from his miserable self and rain. 

My second favourite scene is Sang Sik and Na Rae's date and him giving her slippers for shoes!!!!!!!!!!!  MOST ROMANTIC ACT EVeR! I will die on that hill :d 

Other highlights include:

• Ma Tan being generally clueless and his over-the-top chaebolness
  • Manager Gi's explosions / random english
  • Manager Wi - his lonely self and him trying to find social connection, both heartbreaking and funny
  • Sleeper Star: Aziz - became my favourite for all his scenes and seemlessly blending into Sang Sik and by extension Na Rae's even Ma Tan's life
  • Anonymous Mu:  the guy who chronicled Gaus' dating life - Lady Whistledown, who? 

b22ee0618fb9b502862208d21ea52a07e5fb79e5 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, africandramalover said:

The star of this drama is this guy. He's on top of my favourite actors list.

He did such a funny job! I'm so glad this was the first time I'd ever seen him in anything. :joy:

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

My second favourite scene is Sang Sik and Na Rae's date and him giving her slippers for shoes!!!!!!!!!!!  MOST ROMANTIC ACT EVeR! I will die on that hill :d 

Yes, the slippers!! So thoughtful and romantic. Speaking of slippers, by the way, when was the last time you watched My Mister?

spacer.png

:fullofhearts:

Hehe.

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

Other highlights include:

• Ma Tan being generally clueless and his over-the-top chaebolness
  • Manager Gi's explosions / random english
  • Manager Wi - his lonely self and him trying to find social connection, both heartbreaking and funny
  • Sleeper Star: Aziz - became my favourite for all his scenes and seemlessly blending into Sang Sik and by extension Na Rae's even Ma Tan's life
  • Anonymous Mu:  the guy who chronicled Gaus' dating life - Lady Whistledown, who? 

You captured all my highlights, too. Seriously laughed SO hard at Manager Gi's outbursts and "Highway to Helllll!!!!' Omo. And his always thinking that Ma Tan is a destitute orphan - there was just no world for him where Ma Tan would be a super-coddled baby chaebol.

Aziz's catchphrases came at always the right time: "That's your bias." "That's just a stereotype." He always managed to put everyone off their footing. If there's a Season 2 and he's in the office, I wonder if their performance and commercials will get better or get worse. :lol:

And yes, Lady Whistledown - nice connection! :lol: So lonely and observant. I'm glad they gave that guy a bigger role than just the lone background player. He was on the poster for a reason.

The two things I wasn't crazy about in the drama were Hae Young and the romance between Cha Wa Wa and Hyung Mi. Not sure about that one. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The two things I wasn't crazy about in the drama were Hae Young and the romance between Cha Wa Wa and Hyung Mi. Not sure about that one. :sweatingbullets:

Yeaaa that romance was unexpected, and I suppose they didn't give much "reason" for it, except like their chemistry I suppose? Couldn't see it, but it may be off screen-... hahaha

Her being super neutral / non-reactive was a running joke, but for me, not that impressive. Hae Young was just too muhc hahah. But she displayed the stereotypical aegyo times ten :D 

I guess it wouldn't be a kdrama without her antics lol

8 hours ago, africandramalover said:

His character was horrible (sexual abuser of minors, iirc) and he has this scream he does when his character is frustrated that scares tf out of me!

I just remembered he played the evil guy in that zombie drama with the apartment house (name I forget now). He was truly evil hahaha and I hated him so much. I forgot about that in this drama as he played the character differently :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1