[Drama 2022] Gaus Electronics, 가우스전자 - Kwak Dong Yeon, Kang Min Ah, Go Sung Hee, Bae Hyun Sung

partyon

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Now Im waiting for some accidental kiss for this couple..  :D 

Yes! :D This one is the slow burn. 

Ma Tan: Why is my heart always racing when she’s nearby? Oh, it’s because she stresses me out. :lol:

I missed Aziz in episode 8. Guess it would’ve been too hard to fit him in with Sang Sik and Ma Tan going on a business trip. By the way, does anyone know why Ma Tan was staring at Sang Sik in bed? That was a bit creepy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Because SS was still playing with his phone? I was as shocked as SS :lol: but then laughed.

Chingu! :7555_attack:

You are watching this drama too? :love:
How are you liking my Kwakkie as Sang Sik?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu! 

You are watching this drama too? How are you liking my Kwakkie as Sang Sik?

I just started and I binged all the available episodes :foodie3:Haha, couldn’t get enough of them. Great cast! Better than the webtoon IMO! Glad they adapted it to drama. I wouldn’t have read the webtoon because not the style of drawing I would enjoy. 

Kwakkie is awesome :elated:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just started and I binged all the available episodes Haha, couldn’t get enough of them. Great cast! Better than the webtoon IMO! Glad they adapted it to drama. I wouldn’t have read the webtoon because not the style of drawing I would enjoy. 

i didn't even know that it was based on a webtoon.

i think the characters are quite divers and nicely cast! i enjoy the quirks of each of them :D 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Episode 9 highlights..(for me)..

- the education scene..  :approves:

- the elevator scene..   :lol:

- Ma Tan - ''..should we just run..we can earn points, too''..

thats the first time he smiled..  :wub:

- Ma Tan and his account balance..  

the second couple for Bazaar

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I enjoy the drama's witty dialogue a lot. It makes me laugh out loud, chuckle and smile. 

I saw the most romantic gesture in Episode 9. Really, it was so beautiful.

Beyond that I was laughing because Kang Mi said her ideal type is KJK and the way Ma Tan "exercised". 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

I saw the most romantic gesture in Episode 9. Really, it was so beautiful.

Wait, what was it?

(The hand-holding or the footsies under the table? :joy:)

Totally agree with you about the witty dialogue - it's been a nice surprise.

12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Someone help!  Ma Tan's fiance ... who is the actress playing her?

Looks like Asianwiki has updated it now...it's Han Ye-Ji.  https://asianwiki.com/Han_Ye-Ji_(2000) B)

Manager Gi cannot get ANYTHING right! How is he their manager?! (Or maybe that explains why Team Three is doing so poorly.) He was so funny seeing Na Rae and Sang Sik kiss in plan sight and then scolding them for fighting.

I couldn't tell if that blender was actually decently pureeing that carrot....I still can't get a handle on whether Gaus Electronics produces quality products or not. What do you guys think?

Ma Tan and Kang Mi are too cute! Bae Hyun-sun is playing Ma Tan to perfection.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, the_sweetroad said:

(The hand-holding or the footsies under the table? :joy:)

when he gave her the slippers from this uncool backpack so she could wear comfy shoes instead during their date.

yo i have such issues that i havent worn high heels in many years, and only once 3inch heels several weeks ago :D

i was like, wow i wish i could date this guy....

On 10/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, the_sweetroad said:

Manager Gi cannot get ANYTHING right! How is he their manager?! (Or maybe that explains why Team Three is doing so poorly.) He was so funny seeing Na Rae and Sang Sik kiss in plan sight and then scolding them for fighting.

lol when manager gi exploded after 2 days of being nice, his chief complaint that he had to buy coffee ... i was surprised at how they assessed him then...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, agenth said:

. i was surprised at how they assessed him then...

I think they were lies and I would also LIE through my teeth in those assessments!! And if I could get away with not filling it, that's the option I would take. 

I had the misfortune of doing one of those 360 degree reviews once... Never again. 

200.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, agenth said:

when he gave her the slippers from this uncool backpack so she could wear comfy shoes instead during their date.

yo i have such issues that i havent worn high heels in many years, and only once 3inch heels several weeks ago :D

i was like, wow i wish i could date this guy....

Awww yes! That was very sweet of him. And I guess he knows her that well, to think ahead that far.

I never wear heels anymore, either, chingu. Life's too short to be that uncomfortable for any length of time. B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

NEW EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Part 2 (Ghosts & Zombies & All Things Spooky in K-Dramas & K-Movies!)

We are back with Part 2 of our  Spooky Soompi. :evillaugh:

Let's talk about all our favourite spookiest K-dramas and K-Movies that we absolutely love watching  in spite of experiencing sleepless nights afterwards. :fear:

Vote for your favourites now! :hooray:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart  @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I had the misfortune of doing one of those 360 degree reviews once... Never again. 

Hahaha but you can write these comments anonymously? 

i have to write 360 reviews (and get them) every 6 months now :(

i guess for gaus, they were used to his abrasive nature and being quite objective

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Episode 10 standout moments:

Secretary Kim playing incognito at the restaurant with Ma Tan and telling MT about his quadruplets and the pets they're raising. :lol: Hope he has a lot more storyline/ screentime coming up, because today he was hilarious.

Sang Sik comparing Na Rae to a black hole that he can't escape. :lol:

Ma Tan's hair curl deflating. Kang Mi's reference to KJK and that photo of KJK were too funny @agenth. Poor Ma Tan's heart is broken. 

23 hours ago, agenth said:

i was surprised at how they assessed him then...

13 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I think they were lies and I would also LIE through my teeth in those assessments!!

1 hour ago, agenth said:

i guess for gaus, they were used to his abrasive nature and being quite objective

I missed where they actually showed what the assessments were...what minute was it? (Ep 10, right?)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I missed where they actually showed what the assessments were...what minute was it? (Ep 10, right?)

it happened after the preview for next week, at the very end.

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Ma Tan's hair curl deflating.

i forgot about that but that's one of the highlights for me as well. just the whole piece about realising he needs to become more than just a friend :D

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

it happened after the preview for next week, at the very end.

Oh! I stopped watching right after the preview. Have they been showing stuff after the previews, too? I'll have to go back and check now.

1 hour ago, agenth said:

i forgot about that but that's one of the highlights for me as well. just the whole piece about realising he needs to become more than just a friend :D

Poor baby. :D I really thought Kang Mi did have feelings for him, too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 11/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, the_sweetroad said:

Oh! I stopped watching right after the preview. Have they been showing stuff after the previews, too? I'll have to go back and check now.

Hahaa, that happened to me too. I was binge watching until no more episode so I have to watch the preview for new episode, and that’s when I realized they have some Easter eggs at the end of preview. Immediately went back to check on every earlier episode, lol...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1