Quick Poll: Favourite Superheroes and Villains

confusedheart

Favourite Superheroes and Villains   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your all time favourite superheroes? (Choose as many as you want)

2. 2. Who are your all time favourite supervillains? (Choose as many as you want)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2022 at 10:30 AM

10 hours ago, partyon said:

What's wrong with blondes?

Nothing is wrong with blonds chingu!  I just like the contrast of dark hair blue eyes.

Speaking of dark hair blue eyes, not to be a downer, but RIP Christopher Reeve

Man Of Steel Ok GIF

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

Hi everyone and thanks for tagging me. I voted for several of guys I enjoyed the most, but let's be fair, the production always makes the good guy very lovable, it's really hard not to fall for anyone from the list :fullofhearts:

As for villains, I suppose it's a more challenging question, but I confess Loki by Tom Hiddleston stole my heart from the very moment I saw him onscreen. With all the ups and downs the character slowly managed to walk the path towards redemption, and it was a pleasurable and satisfying moment))). 

• Blob 3

@confusedheart Thanks for tagging!

I voted for these three:

Captain America 

Superman 

Wonder Woman 

Because I like the visuals.:fullofhearts:

For the villain, I like Catwoman.

Umm, I'm just wondering re your comment that we are in a drama slump. I'm actually watching 4 dramas these days..:)

• Blob 3

*** For me, the best villains are The Joker – I like him in Batman movie/series. His memorable line: “I’m afraid they’ll find our humor very, very dry!”. He nails the ‘bad guy’ role. There’s something about him that people empathize with at the same time – a complex character deserving of attention. He is  fiercely brutal.  Same thing with Catwoman in Batman Returns. I like her, too - with memorable line : “Meow.”  :heart1:

Batman & Spiderman are some of the most recognized superheroes in the world,. But, I like  Spiderman more - Spiderman uses his mind to defeat his foes. This is the reason why I like him. He has always been my favorite hero.  :kaching1:

If I have super powers, here are mine :  :heart2:

* I’d get filthy rich because I have the power to create money. Any currency. Hahaha -

* Let's say I can read minds or see through walls.

Telekinesis? If this used in the correct way then this one superpower can become ridiculously powerful. It would be cool to be able to manipulate with various objects with my mind. That would also mean that people would think twice before pissing me off. The coolest superpower if you ask me. Forgot your phone in another room? Now it's back in your hand. Annoyed at other people? Send them out the window. Hahaha -  

See the future? To know what the winning Mega millions and Powerball numbers are and win both in the following days. LOL -  

Healing Factor? So, I could grant vision to blind people especially those who are blind from their birth, who have not even seen their most loved one like their mother. The ability to heal people and make them recover from their illnesses and whatever they're suffering from. I would like to be able to take severe pain away from people instantly, free of drugs. Imagine how awesome it would be to relieve someone’s pain without drugs. I would make myself immune to all viruses, diseases, germs, cancers, and poisons.

* I would like to be able to fly, too. I'd like to fly like Superman, like a bird in the sky. It would simply be awesome and incredibly practical.

Time Travel. I’m sure I’m not alone in this. There are just so many mistakes I’ve made in the past. Time travel would allow me to go back in time and change those many mistakes.

Not to get fat, eat whatever I want and still stay fit. Just imagine, eating two boxes of doughnuts and not even gaining weight! Or eating a tub of cookie dough flavored ice cream in the middle of the night, while watching TV. Ohhh………there are just so many….  :kaching3:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Not to get fat, eat whatever I want and still stay fit. Just imagine, eating two boxes of doughnuts and not even gaining weight! Or eating a tub of cookie dough flavored ice cream in the middle of the night, while watching TV

OMG, that's the best superpower ever!!! :approves:

• Blob 2

Oh wow! That was unexpected! Or maybe not! :coolshades:

Here's the list of  top 3 favourite superheroes: 

Wonder Woman - 21 votes 

Gal Gadot Wonder Woman GIF - Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Wonder Woman1984 -  Discover & Share GIFs

Iron Man - 19 votes 

Iron Man Tony Stark GIF - Iron Man Tony Stark Eating - Discover & Share GIFs

Superman - 17 votes 

Mad Superman GIF - Mad Superman Flying - Discover & Share GIFs

Good to see a woman among the men. :naughty:

Here's the list of  top 3 favourite villains.

The Joker - 21 votes

Joker GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY | Joker, Giphy, Thomas wayne

Loki  - 20 votes 

Spoiler

Mun Fc Is Loki GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Catwoman -15 votes 

Spoiler

Catwoman Batman GIF - Catwoman Cat Batman - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank you everyone for participating. A special shout out to our chingus who shared their valuable opinion with us. :heartxoxo:

@leo2020 @willenette @angela0612 @CarolynH @rocher22 @nohamahamoud2002 @gm4queen @the_sweetroad @maribella @KiddCess @rocat @serenilmauve @madmad min @larus

Do look forward to another exciting event in the near future. :rickroll: 

Hit us with your ideas for various events, polls and quick polls. We love hearing from you. 

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team: 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2