Title: 造作时光 / Zao Zuo Shi Guang
English title: Royal Rumours
Genre: Historical, romance

Director: Zhou Jia Wen
Producer: Yu Ya Lian
Episodes: 24
Broadcast network: Tencent
Broadcast period:  Mar 15, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023

Note: Adapted from novel of the same name by Yue Xia Die Ying.

Cast:

Jeremy Xu Zheng Xi as Ji Yuan Chao
Meng Zi Yi as Hua Liu Li
Zhu Yuan Bing as He Yuan Ting
Su Meng Yun as Tian Jia Min
Yi Yun He as Ji Yuan Hao
Li Qing as Pei Ji Huai
Zhang Xin Yi as Chi Wei
Li Fei as Yun Han
Jiang Shan as Du Xiu Ying

Synopsis:

It tells the story of a fiery prince with a poison tongue and a "delicate" princess who grew up in a military family. She is like a wolf in sheep's clothing who meets a tiger that has put on wolf's skin. A confrontational relationship between the two arises as they work at solving old cases that have gone unsolved for many years.

About Ji Yuan Chao

The prince is well known for his cold face and cold heart. He appears to be indifferent towards others, but pursues Hua Liu Li who tends to shy away and avoid confrontations, his rationale is to stimulate Hua Liu Li's fighting spirit.

About Hua Liu Li

The daughter of a military commander, she appears to be frail and has a sassy personality, however she can stand up to a situation without being squeamish. She is an eagle in the sky, in contrast with a canary. She is highly flexible and adapts to a situation quickly. 

credit: MDL, Dramawiki

Trailer:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

Anything with Jeremy:wub:. Although the poster is very , emmm, strange :D.  What happened there?)))

P.S. I personally think he is practically the only one who absolutely rocks the "knot" hairstyle. It looks perfect on him). 

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

If you've seen Untamed, she's that elder physician sister of the zombie general. I've also seen her in a minor support role in Sword Snow Stride.

She also just appeared as Yang Zi's sister in Immortal Samsara. I haven't seen her in a central FL role though. It will be my first time. I would love to see a conceptual trailer to make an opinion). I wonder if they finished filming already...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

She also just appeared as Yang Zi's sister in Immortal Samsara. I haven't seen her in a central FL role though. It will be my first time. I would love to see a conceptual trailer to make an opinion). I wonder if they finished filming already...

Ahhhh!

So she's YZ twin in Immortal Samsara.

Ok, no wonder she looked familiar.

Thanks!

@MayanEcho I haven't watched both Untamed and Sword Snow Stride. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Royal Rumours 造作时光