Broadcast period:  Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 5, 2023

Cast:

Zeng Shun Xi as Lu Zhao Xi
Liang Jie as Ye Shi Lan

Zhou Zi Han as Lin Kai Wen

Li Lin Fei as Yao Jia Jia

Yan Zi Xian

Synopsis:

A healing romance follows the new "fox" medical director and his "sheep" assistant. Are they each other's "nemesis" or each other's "savior"?

Ye Shi Lan, a pediatrician at Taoyuan Village Clinic, starts off on the wrong foot with the new director Lu Zhao Xi due to a misunderstanding. By chance, she becomes his assistant. In solving many problems around running the place and patient treatment, the two fall in love. As they grow together, they come to have a deeper understanding for the mission of doctors to save lives and heal the wounded.

credit: MDL, Dramawiki, Sohu

Trailer:

OST:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

Aw, it's Joseph Zeng in a modern drama. 

I will wait for this since I don't think I have watched him in a modern drama.

I hope it airs soon. I'm almost done with the other modern drama I'm watching.

22 hours ago, caterpillar59 said:

Ah, Joseph's modern drama. Looking forward to seeing it.

I know right? I haven't heard of him in one...or maybe I just wasn't looking.

I've just seen him in the travel show, sort of reality show he was in.

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

Joseph has 5 modern dramas : When We Were Young 2017, Take My Brother Away, Over The Sea I come To see You [second lead], Journey across The Night, and Ultimate Note [Tomb Robber series].

Take My Brother Away is so good but he still young at this time, you can watch in Netflix. 

Journey across The Night is amazing. This is his turning point because many people praised his acting skill from this drama.

If you like Indiana Jones so maybe you like Ultimate Note. But the ending  left hanging because this drama based on books. There are 8 books and UN from book 5-7. There are some adaptations from these books and every adaptation has different actors. Joseph only play in Ultimate Note

He also a cameo in HK drama 'Line Walker 3'. His role is undercover police. Only for 30 minutes cameo but this role attract many Chinese fans and praised by many viewers. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Magician said:

Joseph has 5 modern dramas : When We Were Young 2017, Take My Brother Away, Over The Sea I come To see You [second lead], Journey across The Night, and Ultimate Note [Tomb Robber series].

Take My Brother Away is so good but he still young at this time, you can watch in Netflix. 

Journey across The Night is amazing. This is his turning point because many people praised his acting skill from this drama.

If you like Indiana Jones so maybe you like Ultimate Note. But the ending  left hanging because this drama based on books. There are 8 books and UN from book 5-7. There are some adaptations from these books and every adaptation has different actors. Joseph only play in Ultimate Note

He also a cameo in HK drama 'Line Walker 3'. His role is undercover police. Only for 30 minutes cameo but this role attract many Chinese fans and praised by many viewers. 

Thanks for the list!

I'll check them out.

• Like 1

Aw, I just can't say this enough.

Joseph Zeng is really so cute.

I am a bit cautious with the female lead because I was a bit annoyed with her character in the ancient drama they were both in recently. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 8:07 PM, ElleSor said:

I have seen him on Ultimate Note, but it's not my cup of tea.  Never heard of his travel show before, will look for it then lol.

On 7/16/2022 at 8:59 PM, ElleSor said:

Aw, I just can't say this enough.

Joseph Zeng is really so cute.

I am a bit cautious with the female lead because I was a bit annoyed with her character in the ancient drama

I know, right? He's too cute. Despite his cuteness I've watched Time Flies, and You Are Here, Rebirth For You, but it was frustrating. I just can't. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, caterpillar59 said:

I have seen him on Ultimate Note, but it's not my cup of tea.  Never heard of his travel show before, will look for it then lol.

I know, right? He's too cute. Despite his cuteness I've watched Time Flies, and You Are Here, Rebirth For You, but it was frustrating. I just can't. 

Hehehe!

I was ok with Rebirth For You. It was TFAYAH which really made me stall.

It was no fault of the male lead though.

I guess the female lead was written as naggy and unreasonable. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 10:31 PM, ElleSor said:

Hehehe!

I was ok with Rebirth For You. It was TFAYAH which really made me stall.

It was no fault of the male lead though.

I guess the female lead was written as naggy and unreasonable. 

Yeah I agree with the naggy and unreasosnable comment. I normally like her, but her character in here just bothered me. I did really love his character though. I look forward to this show.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!! Any news on when this will be released? I haven’t many behind the scenes photos or during their filming… 

Love them in the historical drama. Yes, her role was a bit nagging, but if that’s how the was written or how the director wanted the role to be portrayed, then it’s not her fault!! 

Other than Joseph’s lip service needs to be more pouty, they had great chemistry. They looked natural together!!  :)

9 hours ago, Y-An said:

Love them in the historical drama. Yes, her role was a bit nagging, but if that’s how the was written or how the director wanted the role to be portrayed, then it’s not her fault!! 

!  :)

I know that the character was written that way.

I guess the character never appealed to me which is why I forgot if I had finished TFAYAH.

I got hung up on the naggy character.

I hope the writers did her justice this time. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

I know that the character was written that way.

I guess the character never appealed to me which is why I forgot if I had finished TFAYAH.

I got hung up on the naggy character.

I hope the writers did her justice this time. 

This drama from Huace which usually good

The writer also has good reputation before so just wait and see

The drama already pass the trial, hope will be released this year

• Like 2

Aside from the nagging character and kind of toxic relationship haha, I still like this drama a lot!! I usually don’t watch historical dramas - if it has to be a costume drama, then I prefer wuxia. I am a wuxia fan! However, I love the whole chivalry notion of courting and protecting women - his character was good!! He was snobbish at first, but then he was so in love with her, it melts my heart!! I didn’t like the other costume drama - Rebirth for you, even though I think Shunxi suits the historical roles very well!! I first know him from Heavenly Sword so that image got stuck!! I have seen his other modern dramas, but I still prefer him in the historical ones!!  

I saw them doing the video chat - he was super playful with her!! Can’t wait for this drama to air and hit the internet. I am not Chinese so relying on  the mercy of subtitles!! :) 

Edited by Y-An