[Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Hidden Love 偷偷藏不住

SC2019

Thanks for the news! Are they filming this currently? I thought they were already in post production since they had the posters out and all.

Thanks also for the recommendations of the mangas! I read both Hidden Love and First Frost - I enjoyed the stories of both siblings but they’re both midway done and episodes come out once every two weeks it seems. 

Gah. The wait.
Albino Alligator Waiting GIF by California Academy of Sciences

8 hours ago, rocat said:

Thanks for the news! Are they filming this currently? I thought they were already in post production since they had the posters out and all.

Thanks also for the recommendations of the mangas! I read both Hidden Love and First Frost - I enjoyed the stories of both siblings but they’re both midway done and episodes come out once every two weeks it seems. 

Gah. The wait

Hidden Love is over this month I think? Coz Zhao Lusi has another drama lined up to begin filming soon. 

Hidden Love novel has been fully translated, can be read in the translator's site or in Wattpad. Search "Secretly, secretly can not be concealed". Hard to Coax is till Ch 63.

Ahahaha, I'm reading too in Mandarin sites, cos some details aren't in the translation. And yes, reading the manhuas and watching the donghua versions as they are released. :lol:

More or less mid or late next year that Hidden Love is released for showing, cross fingers. Usually a year after filming for Cdramas is the waiting time.

• Awesome 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, MayanEcho said:

Hidden Love is over this month I think? Coz Zhao Lusi has another drama lined up to begin filming soon. 

Hidden Love novel has been fully translated, can be read in the translator's site or in Wattpad. Search "Secretly, secretly can not be concealed". Hard to Coax is till Ch 63.

Ahahaha, I'm reading too in Mandarin sites, cos some details aren't in the translation. And yes, reading the manhuas and watching the donghua versions as they are released. :lol:

More or less mid or late next year that Hidden Love is released for showing, cross fingers. Usually a year after filming for Cdramas is the waiting time.

I also love to read the novels or manhuas of the dramas.

Many shed light on what confused me in the drama.

• Wiggle 1

@rocat Yay, Zhao Lusi wrapped up filming for Hidden Love!

Hidden Love's birthday poster for Zhao Lusi :love:

FhDjEWJX0AEXCh7?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

Aww, this was when Sang Zhi visited brother Sang Yan's new dorm. Duan Jia Xu gave her that fox plushy. 

Spoiler

Manhua's "ugly fox" memento sold as merchandise plus the other slot machine soft toy DJX got for her

S63a37ba7c9cb4dd496a042549da1daf36.png

ctto

@ElleSor anticipation is high for this drama, based on the Youku reservations to watch it! Hope the drama is as close as possible to the novel. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 1 month later...

EVENT: Soompi Forums Awards: The Best Daily/Weekend Dramas, C-Dramas and Best of the Rest of KDramas of 2022 - Poll #2

kdr7sTk.gif

Vote for the Best Daily, CDramas and Rest of Kdramas of 2022 here. 2022 was again a year full of dramas, and here's your chance to show which ones you liked the best! 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 5:45 PM, ElleSor said:

I wish this would come soon.

Are you guys tired of  me saying I really liked the book?

Hahahaha!

Nope, hahahaha! Love the book too, and enjoying so much the manhua while waiting for the drama. Take a glimpse of the latest manhua chapter:

Spoiler

24606880_1170_5120_273758.webp?acc=Ag24K

ctto

The filming of the drama adaptation of Sang Yan's story (First Frost), Sang Zhi's brother, is also more or less confirmed by some Twitter gossips. Zhang Ling He is the rumoured actor for ML, while for FL there are 3 names who could be Wen Yifan.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 4:58 AM, MayanEcho said:

Nope, hahahaha! Love the book too, and enjoying so much the manhua while waiting for the drama. Take a glimpse of the latest manhua chapter:

The filming of the drama adaptation of Sang Yan's story (First Frost), Sang Zhi's brother, is also more or less confirmed by some Twitter gossips. Zhang Ling He is the rumoured actor for ML, while for FL there are 3 names who could be Wen Yifan.

Wow!

I also liked First Frost.

Thanks for the link.

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 9:25 AM, MayanEcho said:

Yes, and they really look so good together as mother and daughter.  

Really?

That's cute.

I loved them in their previous drama.

I am so looking forward to this. Let's go Drama Gods!!

• Wiggle 1