[Drama 2023] Agency, 대행사

larus

Lee Bo Young And Jun Hye Jin Join Hands And Showcase Womance Power In “Agency”

Dec 19, 2022
by S. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Agency” has shared a glimpse of a special relationship between Lee Bo Young and Jun Hye Jin!

“Agency” is a drama that depicts the battle between gracefully desperate advertisers through the story of Go Ah In (Lee Bo Young), the first-ever female executive of VC Group who covets the company’s highest position.

In the stills, Go Ah In is the envy of Jo Eun Jung (Jun Hye Jin) who works as a copywriter in her 10th year. It is because unlike other higher ups with exceptional backgrounds and credentials, Go Ah In had no strings to pull and achieved the top spot in the advertising industry with her own abilities, causing Jo Eun Jung to admire her as a woman.

lee-bo-young000.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-bo-young001.jpeg

Jo Eun Jung’s own Achilles’ heel is the reality of being a working mother with a 5-year-old son. She struggles every day as she juggles between work and family but has a desire to make her name known on billboards with a decent portfolio. One day, she receives a call from Go Ah In, and Jo Eun Jung joins hands with her. While the amount of work and her family’s complaints explode to a different level, the team work and performance of VC Planning Team 2 become stronger. The sisterhood between Go Ah In and Jo Eun Jung is expected to be one of the intriguing points that will lead the narrative of “Agency.”

jeon-hye-jin.jpeg

Spoiler

jeon-hye-jin02-1536x864.jpeg

lee-bo-young_jeon-hye-jin-1536x864.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Go Ah In and Jo Eun Jung are curious about each other. It is because they are each walking down a road the other one has never been on. If the previously revealed Go Ah In’s relationship with the youngest daughter of VC Group Kang Han Na (Son Naeun) forms an interesting womance that makes it hard to tell whether they are enemies or allies, her relationship with Jo Eun Jung will showcase the fierce and exhilarating womance of the two women who are serious about advertising. It will be interesting to compare those two relationships.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1559182wpp/lee-bo-young-and-jun-hye-jin-join-hands-and-showcase-womance-power-in-agency

• Like 2

Lee Bo-young battles for the CEO crown in JTBC’s Agency

by tccolb

j-a-t-4.jpg

A new teaser and stills have been released for JTBC’s new office drama Agency, showcasing our three contenders in the competitive race up the corporate ladder: Lee Bo-young (Mine), Jo Sung-ha (Adamas), and Sohn Na-eun (Ghost Doctor).

The VC Group ad company is the stage for our story, where creative director Go Ah-in (Lee Bo-young) fought long and hard to become the first female board member. And she won’t be resting until she reaches the highest seat as the company’s next CEO.

There are many ambitious souls, however, who are eying the business throne of power and Ah-in has to prove herself against chief director Choi Chang-soo (Jo Sung-ha) in addition to Kang Hanna (Sohn Na-eun), the new head of social media and youngest daughter of the current CEO.

In the promos, we also get a brief glimpse of Hanna’s chief aide Han Joon-woo (The Empire) as well as Ah-in’s right-hand Jeon Hye-jin (My Liberation Notes).

The newly released teaser gets right to this power triangle as an excited Hanna realizes that she’s in the middle of Chang-soo and Ah-in’s war – and then promptly throws a tantrum. Chang-soo is similarly annoyed when Ah-in intrudes on his plans. But Ah-in isn’t intimidated and simply taunts him back. In the intermittent text screens, we read: “The elegant and desperate battle between the people in advertising.”

We then cut to a more composed Hanna introducing herself to the team and Chang-soo greets her respectfully, keeping with formalities. But when Hanna asks if there’s anything Ah-in needs, a ruthless Ah-in replies: “Time. Can you stop taking away my time and leave?” We see that Ah-in’s team is not exempt from her temper as well and when Hanna remarks on Ah-in’s personality, Chang-soo reassures her that Ah-in will be taken down.

However, Hanna decides to use Ah-in and Chang-soo’s rivalry to her advantage, and joins hands with Ah-in – in hopes of getting ahead of her schemes. The ever business-minded Ah-in tells Hanna, “Leave your jealousy for when you’re dating. With me, let’s just calculate profits and losses.” The teaser then ends on Hanna’s resolve that, “The winning side is our side.”

Directed by PD Lee Chang-min (Monthly Magazine Home, Woohoo Waikiki 2) with scripts by Song Soo-han, JTBC’s Agency will be coming to our screens on January 7.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/lee-bo-young-battles-for-the-ceo-crown-in-jtbcs-agency/

• Like 2

'Agency' Lee Bo-young "This is the first time I've ever acted such a strong character"

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2022/12/22/202212220858586310_1.jp
202212220858586310_1.jpg

Actor Lee Bo-young revealed the expected points of 'Agency'. In JTBC's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'Agency' (director Changmin Lee / scriptwriter Song Soohan / provided SLL / production How Pictures, Drama House Studio), Lee Bo-young played the role of 'Go Ah-in', the first female executive in a VC group. As an orphan, she doesn't have any of the 'specs' to become an executive within the group, but she's always been one of the top performers in the advertising world. She breaks her glass ceiling with only her skills and she rises to the position of managing director.

As can be seen from the copy of the character poster released on December 22, “Why do you decide my limits?”

After being abandoned by her parents, the orphan who grew up at her aunt's house was not praised even if she was ranked first in school or accepted into the best university. Because of the poor grades of her cousin, who is the same age as her, she listened to her aunt's harsh voice instead, saying, “The RickRoll'D who kills my child.” So I tore up the 100-point test map and the best university acceptance certificate myself. And she decided once again that she would succeed more than anyone else by going to a regional university where she could receive a full scholarship.

Lee Bo-young penetrated the 'poisonous spirit' of this orphan. “An orphan who had nothing to believe in since she was born. She whips herself up to the point where she is poisonous to herself and builds up her skills one step at a time to rise to the position of an executive. It seems that her special ability is the tenacity that has endured more intensely than others.” And it influenced her choice of work. Lee Bo-young said, “It was my first time acting as such a strong  character, so I got more attention.” It was that much fun,” she revealed.

Of course, Go Ah-in does not have only strong charm. Lee Bo-young said, “I would call it a ‘tsundere’ style these days. There is a sense of justice and loyalty to my person,” she said, explaining her hidden charm of reversal. For example, she doesn't openly show off her teammates, such as Han Byung-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), the right-hand man of Go Ah-in, who he has worked with for a long time, and Cho Eun-jung (Jeon Hye-jin), a copywriter she personally scouted, but she believes in them more than anyone else, appreciates them, and secretly praises them. On top of that, she is also a wonderful boss who punishes harshly if someone touches ‘my person’.

So, “I do acting that I can’t do in real life. Lee Bo-young, who feels catharsis herself, said, “There are many lines of cider that are poisonous and hollow. She said, viewers will be able to feel the thrill and purify their stress like me,” she delivered a surprise spoiler (?). In addition, she also left a kind observation point, saying, "If you focus on how 'orphan' lived and survived, you will be able to experience the joy and fun of her success together."

Meanwhile, 'Agency' will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on January 7 next year following 'The youngest son of a conglomerate family'.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202212220858586310

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Bo Young Dishes On Her New Drama “Agency” And Its Vicarious Thrills

Lee Bo Young has shared her thoughts on her tough-as-nails character in JTBC’s upcoming drama “Agency”!

Set within the fiercely competitive world of one of Korea’s leading advertisement agencies, “Agency” will star Lee Bo Young as Go Ah In, the first-ever female executive of VC Group.

After being abandoned by her parents when she was young, Go Ah In was raised by her aunt, who openly resented her for getting better grades than her own children. As a result, she even had to give up her admission to Korea’s top university in favor of a full scholarship from a public college outside of Seoul. However, despite her unprivileged background, she has managed to climb the ranks at her company due to her burning ambition and desperation to succeed.

“Go Ah In was born with nothing, and the only thing she could believe in was herself,” explained Lee Bo Young. “So she is brutally hard on herself as she climbs the ranks one step at a time to reach the position of executive. I think her special talent is the grit with which she has survived and endured, which makes her tougher than others.”

The actress also revealed that she was immediately drawn to the character while reading the script for the first time.

“The character caught my eye because I’d never played such a tough and fierce character before,” she recalled. “So when I was reading the script, every single scene had a moment that I really wanted to try acting out. That’s how fun the script was.”

However, Lee Bo Young noted that Go Ah In’s ruthless drive to succeed isn’t all there is to the character, remarking, “Should I describe her as the tsundere type? She has a lot of affection and loyalty for those she considers ‘her people.'”

Lee-Bo-Young-1-2-1078x1536.jpg

“I’m acting out things I would never be able to do in real life, which feels cathartic,” continued Lee Bo Young. “There’s a lot of dialogue that’s fierce and refreshing, like a fizzy drink. I think viewers will find it both thrilling and stress-relieving, just like I did.”

The actress concluded by telling viewers, “If you focus on how Go Ah In has lived her life and managed to survive up until now, you’ll be able to [vicariously] experience the joy and fun of her success.”

“Agency” will premiere on January 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Bo Young Dishes On Her New Drama “Agency” And Its Vicarious Thrills | Soompi

• Like 3

News bites: December 22, 2022

by tccolb

Another poster has arrived for JTBC’s Agency, showcasing our ad queen Lee Bo-young (Mine). The office drama will have her face Jo Sung-ha (Adamas) and Sohn Na-eun (Ghost Doctor), and the winner will reign as the next CEO. With production led by PD Lee Chang-min (Monthly Magazine Home, Woohoo Waikiki 2) and writer Song Soo-han, the drama premieres on January 7. [JTBC]

0000632229_001_20221222093101461.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-22-2022/

• Like 3

'Agency' Son Na-eun "I will show a different side of me"

HJM4OZGQONTI45IBFHUSYH6EEU.jpg

As for the reason why Son Na-eun, the JTBC'agent', became the'cheat key' of the work, attention is drawn to the background by revealing that she is a "genius touch, a person who should not be easily seen."

In JTBC's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'Agency' (playplayplay by Song Soo-han, director Lee Chang-min), Na-eun Son's youngest daughter, 'Kang Han-na' of a VC group, is a person who doesn't know where to go. When she was in school, she followed her brother as an idol rather than a book, and when he tried to get her into an arranged marriage after graduation, she fled to the United States, saying she would study. When she was instructed to live quietly like a conglomerate, she responded by becoming an SNS influencer. She is willing to wear the crown of 'third generation chaebol', but has no intention of enduring its weight.

She just seems to be the 'youngest daughter of a conglomerate family', but to borrow Son Na-eun's explanation, "I am a strong person who cannot be seen easily, who cannot be seen simply." She said, “It is because she has goals, thinks a lot inside, and lives her life independently. Above all, I have a genius intuition that intuitively knows what that person wants from me and whether it will be money or not.”

This subjectively unpredictable character became the reason Son Na-eun wanted to participate in her work. Son Na-eun, who has established herself as a 'trending actress' by building filmography step by step with challenges regardless of her genre, said, "I think she will be able to show a different side of herself." Therefore, her acting transformation is a point that should not be taken lightly. This is because Naeun Son went through detailed considerations from the process of preparing her work. She said, “Because she is an influencer who likes to be in the spotlight, she first tried a lot of flashy outfits.” She struggled with a tone that seemed angry and screaming but not hateful,”

The reason why Son Na-eun's big success is expected is because the strong me in her work forms an interesting confrontational composition. She says that she has a strong sense of genius who parachuted down to the position of head of VC Planning and Social Media Headquarters, thinks strategically and acts like her crazy RickRoll'D, in other words, use Vice President Go Ah-in (Lee Bo-young), who is similar to her. . And between cooperation and conflict, the strange tightrope between the two executives begins. On the character poster released today (26th), “Do I need to fight? winning side. That’s why the copy “on our side” is more meaningful. It also arouses her curiosity about who Kang Han-na will take as her 'side' and help her.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2022/12/26/XTWF3HFY7TXVCSKJAY4X7EX74Q/

• Like 3

Han Joon Woo Talks About Playing Son Naeun’s Smitten Secretary In New Drama “Agency”

Han Joon Woo Talks About Playing Son Naeun’s Smitten Secretary In New Drama “Agency”

Han Joon Woo has dished on his upcoming JTBC drama “Agency”!

Set within the fiercely competitive world of one of Korea’s leading advertisement agencies, “Agency” is a new drama starring Lee Bo Young as Go Ah In, the first-ever female executive of VC Group.

Son Naeun will star in the drama as Kang Han Na, the youngest daughter of the VC Group family and VC Planning’s Director of Social Media, while Han Joon Woo will play her secretary Park Young Woo.

Park Young Woo trained to become a boxer up until his second year of high school, when he realized that he wasn’t champion material and decided to change his course in life. As Kang Han Na’s loyal assistant, he has remained by her side even while she was studying abroad, and he has played a wide variety of roles: her private tutor for business school, her bodyguard, her confidant, and her right-hand man.

Han Joon Woo described Park Young Woo as “someone who is very strict in taking care of himself, works hard at everything he does, and is very realistic.”

However, in spite of his professional and disciplined nature, there is one thing even Park Young Woo can’t control: his heart. After Kang Han Na opens up to him, Park Young Woo begins to see her a new, romantic light—but he knows that if he gets caught falling for her, he’ll be fired right away. And the one thing Park Young Woo fears even more than losing his job is risking Kang Han Na’s chances of rising to the very top of VC Group.

“Young Woo has very deep feelings for Han Na,” explained Han Joon Woo. “So I wanted to portray the subtle differences between Young Woo when he’s around other people versus Young Woo when he’s alone with Han Na—even in the way he breathes.”

Han-Joon-Woo.jpg

In order to prepare for the role of Park Young Woo, Han Joon Woo even went so far as to take boxing lessons. “Because of Park Young Woo’s past, I consistently underwent boxing training,” he shared.

Describing his experience working with his co-star Son Naeun, Han Joon Woo remarked, “She’s an actress who is always upright and ready to absorb everything. She’s similar to [her character] Han Na in the way that whenever she’s tasked with something, regardless of what it is or what kind of difficulty comes her way, she is determined to see it through no matter what. Filming was really comfortable and fun.”

He went on to tease, “Please keep an eye on Young Woo and Han Na, who share the same feelings in different situations.”

Son-Naeun-1.jpg

Finally, Han Joon Woo concluded by telling viewers, “We encounter ads each and every day. But behind each of those ads, there’s a truly fierce battle taking place, and [watching that play out] is a lot of fun. Please look forward to seeing the passion of the many different people in advertising who spend sleepless nights toiling away to create [those ads].”

“Agency” will premiere on January 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Han Joon Woo Talks About Playing Son Naeun’s Smitten Secretary In New Drama “Agency” | Soompi

• Like 2

December 30 2022

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama “Agency”

Agency-ep01trailerMP1.jpg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “Agency” starring Lee Bo-Young, Son Na-Eun, & Cho Seong-Ha. Ep.1 trailer begins with Lee Bo-Young as Ad Agency employee Go A-In stating “I’ll submit my resignation if I can’t increase sales by 50% within 6 months. I’ll take responsibility for that and leave the company.” Images below are of Lee Bo-Young in the drama series.

“Agency” first airs January 7, 2023 in South Korea (takes over JTBC’s Saturday and Sunday 10:30 PM recently vacated by “Reborn Rich“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Agency follows the career of Go A-In (Lee Bo-Young) as she works from the bottom to the highest position in an advertising agency.

Go A-In comes from a poor family background and she didn’t graduate from a prestigious university, but she has a strong desire for success. She works at an advertising agency. She is known at work as a person who only cares about success and money. With her dedication to hard work and desire for success, she works her from the bottom and strives to become the first female lead executive at a major advertising agency.

Agency-LBY-SI.jpeg

News bites: December 28, 2022

by tccolb

Over on JTBC, a big batch of character posters and teasers have been dropping for the upcoming Agency, featuring the main cast: Lee Bo-young (Mine), Jo Sung-ha (Adamas), Sohn Na-eun (Ghost Doctor), Han Joon-woo (The Empire), and Jeon Hye-jin (My Liberation Notes). The office drama will be launching next week on January 7. [JTBC (1), (2), Newsen (1), (2)]

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/jtbc-agency-chposters.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-28-2022/

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Bo Young Puts Her Career On The Line Amid A Workplace War In “Agency” Premiere Teaser

Watch: Lee Bo Young Puts Her Career On The Line Amid A Workplace War In “Agency” Premiere Teaser

Dec 31, 2022
by S. Cho

With just a week left until the premiere of “Agency,” JTBC has unveiled an Episode 1 preview!

Set within the fiercely competitive world of one of Korea’s leading advertisement agencies, JTBC’s “Agency” is a new drama starring Lee Bo Young as Go Ah In, the first-ever female executive of VC Group.

The main teaser opens with a bold and confident proposal from Go Ah In, which signals the start of her workplace war. During a meeting with all her fellow company executives, Go Ah In states, “I will write my resignation. Within six months, I will bet a 50 percent increase in sales and if I can’t reach those results, I will take responsibility and leave the company.” Immediately after, she begins preparing the presentation of a lifetime that will decide whether she stays or leaves.

Go Ah In is then faced with general manager Choi Chang Soo (Jo Sung Ha) who goes in for a handshake and snidely remarks, “Enjoy it now.” A hidden aspect of Go Ah In’s promotion is a one-year-long mission to create justification for appointing VC Group’s youngest daughter Kang Han Na (Son Naeun) as an executive. Despite this, Go Ah In does not develop resentment for Kang Han Na, and instead tries to use this to her advantage.

Believing that he has won their workplace war, Choi Chang Soo proposes a celebratory toast while Go Ah In plans her counterattack. She states, “Wait. I will blow wind and rain to your finely-grown mentality,” emphasizing her tough mindset to stand tall against all odds.

The producers of “Agency” shared, “Go Ah In has the confidence to rise to higher success with her skills alone, and a strong mentality to overcome danger without wasting a single piece of clothing. That’s what becomes the base of her success story. The broadcast coming up in a week will capture Go Ah In’s endless charms that will go beyond your imagination. Please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1561055wpp/watch-lee-bo-young-puts-her-career-on-the-line-amid-a-workplace-war-in-agency-premiere-teaser

• Like 2

News bites: December 31, 2022

by tccolb

• On the JTBC front, there’s war brewing in the office of Agency, where Lee Bo-young (Mine) and Jo Sung-ha (Adamas) continue their rivalry in new stills and a video teaser. The stakes will be shaken, of course, when newcomer Sohn Na-eun (Ghost Doctor) arrives in the ring, sparking a three-way battle for the CEO crown on January 7. [Osen]

0000858352_001_20221230094202688.png

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-31-2022/

• Like 1

Lee Ki Woo Cannot Hide His Feelings For Lee Bo Young When They Meet For The First Time In “Agency”

Lee Ki Woo Cannot Hide His Feelings For Lee Bo Young When They Meet For The First Time In “Agency”

The upcoming JTBC drama “Agency” has previewed the appearance of Lee Ki Woo who will drive excitement to the story!

“Agency” is a drama that depicts the battle between gracefully desperate advertisers through the story of Go Ah In (Lee Bo Young), the first-ever female executive of VC Group who covets the company’s highest position.

Lee Ki Woo plays the role of Jung Jae Hoon, the CEO of a game company who stands by Go Ah In’s side after he meets her for the first time during an advertising pitch.

Pure and free-spirited Jae Hoon is expected to provide leisurely moments to Go Ah In, who has been running restlessly toward her dream and success.

The newly released stills capture Go Ah In and Jung Jae Hoon’s first encounter. In a meeting room full of tension, Go Ah In skillfully makes an advertising pitch in front of people with a relaxed and confident expression as Jung Jae Hoon watches over her with a warm smile.

lee-gi-woo03.jpeg

lee-bo-young22.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-gi-woo02-1.jpeg

In the images below, Go Ah In and Jung Jae Hoon enjoy a private dinner at a luxurious restaurant. They gaze at each other affectionately with subtle tension in the air, raising the anticipation of viewers.

Spoiler

lee-bo-young1-1.jpeg

lee-ki-woo01.jpeg

“Agency” premieres on January 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Ki Woo Cannot Hide His Feelings For Lee Bo Young When They Meet For The First Time In “Agency” | Soompi

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Agency, 대행사- Lee Bo Young -

Lee Bo-young's recommended 'agency' essential guidelines... First broadcast today

news-p.v1.20230107.4a0046b9be69461fb02f1

‘Agency’ Lee Bo-young delivered an essential guideline containing points to watch. Lee Bo-young, who plays the role of 'Go Ah-in', the main character in JTBC's new Saturday drama 'The Agency', released essential guidelines for enjoying the first broadcast today (7th). What is the point of observation tailored to an orphan who “thinks strategically and acts like a crazy RickRoll'D”?

‘Agency’ depicts the story of ‘Go Ah-in’, who became the first female executive in a VC group, and builds her career from being her first to her best position. In front, they look elegant like swans, but in the back, they are going to catch empathy and fun with realistic stories of real “professionals” in the company that are like thin ice, struggling to survive.

Lee Bo-young took on the role of an orphan who endures pain and loneliness and eventually rises to the top, predicting her strong performance. At a recent production presentation, “Go Ah-in is a goal-oriented person. She only sees the result and runs in order to win. She has no blood or tears, and she has the idea that I'm the best,” he explained, adding, “It was really fun because it was the first time a character was true to her own desires like this. She felt a lot of catharsis while filming. Ain doesn't hesitate to spit out vicious and mean words that people only think of inside. She said, “So she screamed to her heart’s content.” As such, the process of Go Ah-in, a powerful character with strong walls, rising to the top in the advertising industry, where fierce competition is common, is also the biggest point of observation for the 'agency'.

Regarding how to enjoy such an ‘agency’ more fun, Lee Bo-young, Jo Seong-ha, Son Na-eun, Han Jun-woo, and Jeon Hye-jin unanimously recommended ‘a way to select a character and empathize with it’. Prior to this, it is said that there is no better way to find out the chewy relationship between the characters in 'Agency'.

Director Lee Chang-min, who was in charge of directing, said at the production presentation, “I tried to make the relationship between people in the company fun. He introduced it as a drama in which relationships are special.” As much as that, the agency vividly depicts various characters that anyone who has worked in the workplace can relate to, and various intertwined interests, such as yesterday's comrades becoming today's enemies and yesterday's enemies becoming today's comrades. Like Lee Bo-young's message, "For me, who has never been to a company, the fact that there are personal connections, calculations, lines, and politics in the company was very interesting and interesting." This realistic story is enough to enjoy.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202301070935003&sec_id=540201

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Agency, 대행사- Lee Bo Young -Sat & Sun

Premiere Watch: Payback, Agency

by missvictri

It’s time for our new weekend dramas to drop, and I am ready! What with a bunch of dramas having ended last week, and holidays and award show preemptions, I’m starting to feeling lonely for new dramas. Luckily, it’s time for Lee Bo-young to make her dramaland return — and Lee Seon-kyun and Moon Chae-won to wow us with some vigilante justice.

Agency

29KCVHZNWD_1.jpg

Time slot: Saturday-Sunday
Broadcaster: JTBC
Genre: Workplace
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: The fact that Lee Bo-young chose a particular drama is often enough reason to watch it — but it’ll be particularly interesting to see her in Agency. She plays an executive at an ad agency who is notoriously cutthroat about rising up the chain of command. And, as we all know by now, the drama showcases the “war” between Lee Bo-young, Jo Sung-ha, and Sohn Na-eun as they battle for the CEO seat. Corporate battles are not super interesting to me, but I’m banking on Lee Bo-young’s acting skills, and the drama’s excellent promo game (such strong ‘tude in the posters!), for this one to be a good watch.

TL;DR: Ambitious career women Lee Bo-young claws her way to the top

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/01/premiere-watch-payback-agency/

Pictures from the press conference\

29KCVHZNWD_2.jpg

29KCVHZNWD_3.jpg

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” And “Red Balloon” Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet; “Agency” Premieres To Promising Start

A new drama has joined the weekend ratings battle!

On January 7, JTBC’s “Agency” premiered to promising viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the new drama starring Lee Bo Young scored an average nationwide rating of 4.8 percent for its first episode.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” And “Red Balloon” Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet; “Agency” Premieres To Promising Start | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

However, “Alchemy of Souls” wasn’t the only drama to soar to a new all-time high in viewership last night: both JTBC’s new drama “Agency” and KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” also reached their highest ratings to date. “Agency” rose to an average nationwide rating of 5.1 percent for its second episode, marking a modest increase from its premiere the night before.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Agency” And “Three Bold Siblings” Hit All-Time Highs | Soompi

• Like 1