[Drama 2022] Behind Every Star/ Surviving as a Celebrity Manager, 연예인 매니저로 살아남기

larus

by lo_ve, October 10, 2022
6 0

More still cuts for the upcoming drama "Call My Agent!" were revealed.

On October 10th, tvN released more still cuts of Kwak Sun Young's character Cheon Je In. It shows her confidence and passion for work. She's in her 14th year as a manager. 

"Call My Agent!" will revolve around Method Entertainment, a major management company, and its office workers and their work, personal lives, and desires. The upcoming series will be part of the Monday and Tuesday drama on tvN. 

The upcoming series will be directed by Baek Seung Ryong ("Pegasus Market") and written by Park So Young ("I Hate Going to Work" and "Meloholic").

The series will be led by Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, Joo Hyun Young, Shim So Young, and Kim Tae Oh

Kwak Sun Young is the team leader of Method Entertainment. She is a workaholic who has great pride in his work and a strong desire to win in everything. When she set goals, she will do everything to make them work. 

The production team shared, "Cheon Je In who goes all the way without hesitation to achieve her goal is a passionate manager who loves work more than anything. Kwak Sun Young perfectly transform into a passionate character and even captivated the on-site staff. Please look forward to Kwak Sun Young's performance that targets the viewers' hearts with her girl crush charm."

"Call My Agent!" will officially premiere on November 7th at 10:30 PM KST. It will exclusively air on tvN and Netflix.

qrADP_2f.jpg

This will be the first drama of Kwak Sun Young for the year. After "Call My Agent!," the actress will join the Disney+ series "Moving" together will Ryu Seung Ryong, Han Hyo Joo, Zo In Sung, Lee Jung Ha, Go Yoon Jung, and Kim Do Hoon

Next year, she will also join the upcoming drama "Brain Cooperation" with CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, Cha Tae Hyun, and Ye Ji Won.

https://mydramalist.com/article/call-my-agent-releases-still-cuts-of-kwak-sun-young

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Joo Hyun Young Turns Into A Passionate Rookie Manager In “Call My Agent!” Remake

tvN’s upcoming drama “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal title) has shared a glimpse of Joo Hyun Young in character!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The newly released stills show Joo Hyun Young completely transforming into So Hyun Joo, a rookie manager at the big entertainment company METHOD Entertainment. Joo Hyun Young, who captivated viewers’ hearts with her outstanding acting as the lovable Dong Geurami in the hit drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” will show a new side of herself as the clumsy yet responsible rookie manager in the new drama.

Furthermore, the drama’s new stills also share a look at the busy life of So Hyun Joo who can be spotted holding her cell phone 24/7 as she is expected to answer endless incoming calls and messages regarding the top star that she is in charge of anytime and anywhere.

Joo-Hyun-Young-1-1536x1024.jpegJoo-Hyun-Young-4-1536x1024.jpeg

Other photos have So Hyun Joo’s hands full of coffee and scripts, giving viewers an idea of the kinds of tasks she has as a newbie in a big company. Despite working without rest, So Hyun Joo doesn’t look tired and rather even looks eager, with her eyes focused on the next tasks given to her, showing her passion as she finally scored her dream job.

So Hyun Joo is said to have earned her job as a pro manager after a lot of twists and turns. She dreams of becoming a manager because she admires the way they selflessly work behind the scenes to make the stars shine brightly.

That’s why although she unintentionally causes mistakes and accidents because she is a rookie, through those trials and errors along the way, she is eager to prove herself as a professional manager someday. Her growth as a manager is also said to be one of the key points to anticipate for this drama.

Spoiler

Joo-Hyun-Young-2-1536x1024.jpeg

Joo-Hyun-Young-3-1536x1024.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Passionate rookie manager So Hyun Joo is a character who empathizes well with others and shows excellent wit with young thinking and an open mind. As she steps into the world of managers, viewers will be able to discover a new side of Joo Hyun Young that they have never seen before through this drama.”

The staff ended their statement with praise for Joo Hyung Young, saying, “So Hyun Joo and Joo Hyun Young’s synchronization is beyond perfect. She is turning completely into So Hyun Joo, so we ask for your love and interest to meet her as the first broadcast is approaching.”

tvN’s remake of “Call My Agent!” premieres on November 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Joo Hyun Young Turns Into A Passionate Rookie Manager In “Call My Agent!” Remake | Soompi

• Like 2

News bites: October 13, 2022

by tccolb

A new poster is out for tvN’s Call My Agent and we also received news that Noh Sang-hyun (Pachinko) is joining the cast in the role of Lee Sang-wook, the head of the investigations team at the Seoul Regional Tax Office. Starring Lee Seo-jin (Dr. Park’s Clinic), Kwak Sun-young (Inspector Koo), Seo Hyun-woo (Adamas), and Joo Hyun-young (Extraordinary Attorney Woo), the comedy will be premiering November 7 in the Monday-Tuesday slot, following Mental Coach Jegal. [JTBC, News1]

0006390214_001_20221013101005901.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/10/news-bites-october-13-2022/

• Like 2

Busy Managers Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Get The Job Done In Poster For “Call My Agent!” Remake

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 14, 2022
by AliG

A new poster for the upcoming drama “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal translation) has been released!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will develop episodes that suit situations in Korea while including the strengths and interesting points of the original work. The story will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The new poster shows four of the managers who work at Method Entertainment looking extremely busy as some sort of filming proceeds behind them. There is Ma Tae Oh (Lee Seo Jin), Cheon Jae In (Kwak Sun Young), Kim Joong Don (Seo Hyun Woo), and So Hyun Joo (Joo Hyun Young). The phrase “I will do anything! As long as my actor is the star” stands out boldly above all of the action, encapsulating the mindset of these hard-working managers who are willing to give their all for their job.

surviving-as-a-celebrity-manager.jpeg

Ma Tae Oh, the general director of Method Entertainment, stands confidently and with a dignity that can only come from being the “control tower” for the company’s operations. Then, there is team leader Cheon Jae In, who is a professional when it comes to detecting fine details. She looks around with a sharp gleam in her eyes as she ensures nothing goes wrong on set.

The other team leader Kim Joong Don talks on the phone with an amicable smile, giving off the appearance of someone with a soft heart. Finally, there is newbie manager So Hyun Joo, who can be seen toting a carrier full of coffee for the team while she looks around with an expression that is a mixture of bewilderment, curiosity, and awe.

As these four stand amongst such chaos, the urge to know just what kind of lives these individuals are living and what exactly their stories are grows even stronger.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1549569wpp/busy-managers-lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-seo-hyun-woo-and-joo-hyun-young-get-the-job-done-in-poster-for-call-my-agent-remake

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong, Jin Sun Kyu, Claudia Kim, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Soo Mi, And Seo Hyo Rim Play Themselves In “Call My Agent!” Teaser

tvN has released a new teaser for its upcoming drama “Call My Agent!”

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Call My Agent!” is a remake of the hit French series of the same name, which captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will develop stories that suit situations in Korea while still including the strengths and interesting points of the original work. The drama will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The new teaser gives viewers a sneak peek of the stars who will appear in the first four episodes of the drama, including big names such as Jo Yeo Jeong, Jin Sun Kyu, Claudia KimLee Hee Joon, Kim Soo Mi, and Seo Hyo Rim. The inclusion of real-life celebrities will give the drama a very realistic feel, helping to up the excitement for viewers as reality and fiction are blended together.

Notably, Jin Sun Kyu and Lee Hee Joon will depict a senior-junior relationship similar to the one they have in real life, while Kim Soo Mi and Seo Hyo Rim will portray a fictional version of their relationship as real-life mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

A producer of the drama stated, “All of these stars will make this drama all the more entertaining with their passionate acting,” teasing that these celebrities will not be the only big names to appear in this highly anticipated drama.

Check out the new teaser clip below!

“Call My Agent!” will premiere on November 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST on tvN.

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong, Jin Sun Kyu, Claudia Kim, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Soo Mi, And Seo Hyo Rim Play Themselves In “Call My Agent!” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 3

Joo Hyun Young Dishes On How Her Character Will Resonate With Young Adults In “Call My Agent!” Remake

Oct 24, 2022
by M. Lim

Joo Hyun Young discussed her upcoming role as a rookie manager in the Korean remake of “Call My Agent!”

Recently, Joo Hyun Young sat down to talk about her upcoming drama “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal translation).

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way. tvN’s remake will develop episodes that suit situations in Korea while including the strengths and interesting points of the original work.

Joo Hyun Young transforms into So Hyun Joo, a clumsy yet responsible rookie manager at the big entertainment company METHOD Entertainment. So Hyun Joo dreams of becoming a manager because she admires the way they selflessly work behind the scenes to make the stars shine brightly, and she finally earns a job as a pro manager after a lot of twists and turns.

So Hyun Joo resembles many of those who first enter the real world, struggling alone to make it after coming from a small town to achieve their dreams. Joo Hyun Young had previously shared that the character reminded her of her early 20s when she was passionate yet lacked practical knowledge. This is the reason why Joo Hyun Young believes that So Hyun Joo will resonate with the audience and move their hearts.

However, Joo Hyun Young said she didn’t portray the character the way she truly was when she was a rookie. “So Hyun Joo is way more mature than the old me,” she said humbly. To emphasize So Hyun Joo’s character that is not only patient but also highly responsible, Joo Hyun Young noted that she put more effort to represent someone who is determined and tough-minded while still being kind and considerate to others.

Joo-Hyun-Young-6-1536x1024.jpeg

Just like So Hyun Joo who has just stepped into the entertainment industry as a rookie manager, Joo Hyun Young also has just entered the path of acting. She mentioned how happy she was to be able to work together with veteran actors Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, and Seo Hyun Woo as it was an opportunity for her to grow one step further. She remarked, “I was eager to learn by watching them silently from the side, but they gave me so much advice, and I learned more than I expected.”

Concluding the interview, Joo Hyun Young said, “The original series was loved a lot, and now it will be reinterpreted in Korean style. The script was so interesting that I naturally visualized myself inside the drama and how the scenes would play.” Lastly, Joo Hyun Young teased, “I hope viewers can also feel the great enjoyment that I’ve felt about the drama. Above all, I would be the happiest if viewers can empathize with So Hyun Joo’s feelings and root for her.”

Joo-Hyun-Young-7-1536x1024.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1550751wpp/joo-hyun-young-dishes-on-how-her-character-will-resonate-with-young-adults-in-call-my-agent-remake

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Are The Ultimate Batch Of Celebrity Managers In “Call My Agent!” Remake

A new set of stills from the upcoming drama “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal translation) has been released!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will relay a narrative that features episodes suitable for Korea, showcasing how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The job descriptions of these managers are so vast that they can cover a whole spectrum of fields. You can say they work in manufacturing when they’re discovering and producing stars, sales when trying to get gigs for their stars, marketing when working on building their stars’ images, the legal team when dealing with a scandal, and of course in therapy when they’re dealing with stressed stars. There’s nothing they don’t do, so their work lives are quite dramatic.

This is even more apparent in the new set of stills featuring the four managers driving the narrative, Ma Tae Oh (Lee Seo Jin), Cheon Jae In (Kwak Sun Young), Kim Joong Don (Seo Hyun Woo), and So Hyun Joo (Joo Hyun Young).

As the general director of Method Entertainment, Ma Tae Oh is quick on his feet and meticulous when it comes to mapping out a game plan. He’s already tapped into “an art of life” only attainable by professionals, and with this wisdom he also holds an unquestionable aura of authority.

call-my-agent-lee-seo-jin-768x512.jpg

call-my-agent-lee-seo-jin1-768x512.jpg

Team leader Cheon Jae In can be characterized by her “blazing charisma,” which is evident in the photo where she’s fervently trying to promote her star. There’s also a contrasting photo that captures her in the midst of awkwardly performing a physically taxing Buddhist practice. She looks completely lost, which begs the question of what got her there in the first place.

Spoiler

call-my-agent-kwak-sun-young-768x512.jpg

call-my-agent-kwak-sun-young1-768x512.jp

The other team leader Kim Joong Don is doing everything he can to make a shoot as accommodating as possible for his actor. However, he’s also seen crouching in the corner of an office in an apparent attempt to hide from someone or something – which goes to show that in the life of a manager, anything goes.

Spoiler

call-my-agent-seo-hyun-woo1-768x512.jpg

call-my-agent-seo-hyun-woo-768x512.jpg

Newbie manager So Hyun Joo’s day can be described with one word: “grueling.” Overflowing with passion but a little short on strategy, she always takes everything head-on. She drowns in papers while trying to print a crazy amount of scripts and puts her body through physical toil while trying to make it somewhere on her bicycle.

Spoiler

call-my-agent-joo-hyun-young-768x512.jpg

call-my-agent-joo-hyun-young1-768x512.jp

The production team commented, “The four managers of Method Entertainment are toiling through today in the name of their stars. Their grind will move everyone to want to send them endless encouragement. The real, colorful work life of managers that no one really knows about is coming to your homes this November 7. We ask for lots of love and interest.”

tvN’s “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” will premiere on November 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Are The Ultimate Batch Of Celebrity Managers In “Call My Agent!” Remake | Soompi

• Like 3

Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Joo Hyun Young, And More Make The Perfect Team With One Shared Goal In Poster For “Call My Agent!” Remake

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 27, 2022
by S. Cho

tvN’s upcoming “Call My Agent!” remake has unveiled a new group poster!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal translation) is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” which captured the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will relay a narrative that features episodes suitable for Korea, showcasing how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The newly released group poster features the hardworking employees of Method Entertainment. In the middle of the mix is Method’s general director Ma Tae Oh (Lee Seo Jin), who is the agency’s trusty pillar. On his right are team leaders Cheon Jae In (Kwak Sun Young) and Kim Joong Don (Seo Hyun Woo), who have close relationships with Ma Tae Oh. Next to them is So Hyun Joo (Joo Hyun Young), a new manager at Method Entertainment who is full of passion, energy, and positive light.

They are joined by other notable figures in Method Entertainment, including Shim Myung Ae (Shim So Young), the agency’s godmother and honorary director, and Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Gook Hee), a general manager. Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Tae Oh) is the marketing manager and Kang Hee Sun (Hwang Se On) works Method’s information desk, while dreaming of becoming an actress herself. Additionally, field manager Choi Won Jae (Choi Yeon Kyu) will add even more color and individuality to the interesting plot.

Call-My-Agent-1-1536x1084.jpeg

Although all these characters are unique, they have one thing in common: that they will do anything, as long as their actor gets to be the main character. Their passion and dedication to devoting their entire life to making sure their stars shine will earn vehement support from viewers.

The producers shared, “All nine protagonists of Method Entertainment have been revealed. You will be able to feel incredible fun in their ensemble if you follow along with their struggles of doing anything for their actors, and the hidden connections between the nine characters.”

tvN’s “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” will premiere on November 7 at 10:30 p.m. and you can watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1551816wpp/lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-joo-hyun-young-and-more-make-the-perfect-team-with-one-shared-goal-in-poster-for-call-my-agent-remake

• Like 3

A glimpse into the hard work Behind Every Star in tvN’s latest teaser

by solstices

bestar_1.jpg

With barely more than a week left before its premiere, tvN’s Behind Every Star certainly isn’t skimping on its promotional material. The drama’s latest teaser gives us a peek into the fast-paced environment of a celebrity management agency, and I can already feel my stress levels rising.

The teaser opens with bright-eyed rookie manager So Hyun-joo, played by Joo Hyun-young (Extraordinary Attorney Woo). Her first few days on the job are certainly eventful — in other words, full of mishaps. It isn’t long before we see her getting chewed out by Kwak Sun-young (Inspector Koo), who plays Method Entertainment’s veteran team leader Chun Jae-in

Hyun-joo’s role as a celebrity manager means that she’s expected to answer to calls no matter the time or place. As Jae-in elaborates in voiceover — she has to be on call even when she’s eating, sleeping, showering, or using the bathroom. In other words, there’s no such thing as work-life balance.

This high-stakes, high-stress environment is evident in the rest of the company as well. Company director Ma Tae-oh — played by Lee Seo-jin (Dr. Park’s Clinic) — may be mild-mannered and level-headed, but there’s a sharp edge to his voice when he chastises a subordinate. (Also, peep that Jo Yeo-jung cameo!)

In contrast, Seo Hyun-woo (Adamas) plays the gentle and warm-hearted team leader Kim Joong-don. He cares deeply for his talents, often going the extra mile for them — and it certainly goes a long way, because one of his talents (hello there, Jin Sun-kyu!) pulls him into a grateful hug. Except the very next scene shows that same talent starting a fight, whoops. PR disaster in the making?

That’s not the only crisis, though, because a larger one is looming on the horizon. Several actors have already left Method Entertainment, and the higher-ups aren’t going to leave things be. Moon Hee-kyung (Doctor Lawyer), in the role of the chairwoman’s wife Kang Kyung-ok, declares that she’s planning on selling the company — to the consternation of Tae-oh and Jae-in.

Directed by Baek Seung-ryong (Pegasus Market), with scripts written by Park So-young (Meloholic), Lee Chan (SNL Korea), and Nam In-young, the 12-episode drama will premiere on November 7.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/10/glimpse-hard-work-behind-every-star-tvns-latest-teaser/

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Behind Every Star/ Surviving as a Celebrity Manager, 연예인 매니저로 살아남기- Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young - Premiere in November 2022

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Joo Hyun Young, And More Share Thoughts On First Filming For “Behind Every Star”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 31, 2022
by S. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Behind Every Star” has revealed a behind-the-scenes clip of their first filming!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Behind Every Star” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” which captured the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way. The series will relay a narrative that features episodes suitable for Korea, showcasing how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The making-of clip kicks off with Lee Seo Jin introducing himself as general director Ma Tae Oh of Method Entertainment. When asked his impression on the first filming, Lee Seo Jin remarks, “I thought that it is important for the staff and the cast to work hand in hand.”

The following clips show Kwak Sun Young and Seo Hyun Woo’s first filming. Kwak Sun Young, who plays Ma Tae Oh’s right arm team leader Cheon Jae In, showcases her charisma and leadership while Seo Hyun Woo, who takes on the role of team leader Kim Joong Don working closely with Ma Tae Oh and Cheon Jae In, shows off more of more humane and cute sides of his character. The three characters with different personalities show great chemistry together, raising anticipation for the drama.

Joo Hyun Young plays So Hyun Joo, a new manager at Method Entertainment who is full of passion, energy, and positivity. Joo Hyun Young shares, “I wanted to play Hyun Joo because we have a lot in common, and I was really looking forward to today’s filming. It was so much fun filming today!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1552126wpp/watch-lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-and-more-share-thoughts-on-first-filming-for-behind-every-star

• Like 2

NEW EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Part 2 (Ghosts & Zombies & All Things Spooky in K-Dramas & K-Movies!)

We are back with Part 2 of our  Spooky Soompi. :evillaugh:

Let's talk about all our favourite spookiest K-dramas and K-Movies that we absolutely love watching  in spite of experiencing sleepless nights afterwards. :fear:

Vote for your favourites now! :hooray:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart  @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

Watch: “Behind Every Star” Previews Star-Studded Cameo Lineup Of Oh Na Ra, Park Ho San, And More In New Highlight Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 3, 2022
by S. Cho

tvN has dropped a new highlight teaser for “Behind Every Star”!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Behind Every Star” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” which captured the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way. The series will relay a narrative that features episodes suitable for Korea, showcasing how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The new highlight teaser kicks off with a funny scene between Oh Na Ra and Park Ho San, who play fictional versions of themselves. As they film a scene for an intriguing historical drama, a misunderstanding causes an argument between the actors and Oh Na Ra storms off set. In an attempt for peace, a staff member calls out, “Hey! Where’s the manager?!”

That’s where the four leads of “Behind Every Star” come in, with Lee Seo Jin as Ma Tae Oh, Kwak Sun Young as Cheon Jae In, Seo Hyun Woo as Kim Joong Don, and Joo Hyun Young as So Hyun Joo – the trusty employees of Method Entertainment.

When So Hyun Joo starts working at Method Entertainment as a newbie manager, she’s thrown into the chaotic scene with team leader Cheon Jae In telling her, “Your phone needs to be on 24 hours a day. You have to answer [the phone] when you’re eating, sleeping, on the toilet, and showering. There’s overtime [work] all the time, frequent all-nighters, and I cannot guarantee you a personal life.”

So Hyun Joo is then introduced to the other employees who sit in at a serious meeting. Team leader Kim Joong Don reports that one of their actress’ castings has been cancelled and Method’s general director Ma Tae Oh angrily replies, “If you work like that, will she renew her contract with us?”

Method’s marketing manager Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Tae Oh) explains, “Ma Tae Oh is the real power of our company.” Ma Tae Oh is a talented and handsome man is from a prestigious university with a chaebol wife and is described as a mirage-like person.

Cheon Jae In’s dedication to work is highlighted as Choi Jin Hyuk adds, “Team leader Cheon Jae In takes and reads every single script sent to the company.” As someone who’s incredibly firm in her beliefs, she easily clashes with her co-workers as she criticizes their decisions and work ethic.

On the other hand, fellow team leader Kim Joong Don is less fiery than Cheon Jae In and often tormented by her saying he has no vision or goals. Regardless of her criticism, he believes that doing as he’s told by the company is most important.

In addition to Oh Na Ra and Park Ho San’s cameos, the teaser also previews guest appearances from other real-life stars playing themselves, including Kim Soo Mi, Seo Hyo Rim, Kim Ho Young, Kim Soo Ro, Son Jun Ho, Kim So Hyun, Kim Joo Ryoung, Jin Sun Kyu, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Su Hyun, Jo Yeo Jeong, Lee Soon Jae, Daniel Henney, and more. Many of these cameos will depict fictional versions of their real-life connections, including Jin Sun Kyu and Lee Hee Joon’s relationship as senior and junior, Kim Soo Mi and Seo Hyo Rim’s relationship as mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and Son Jun Ho and Kim So Hyun’s relationship as a married couple.

Despite all the pain and struggle this industry puts them through, the employees of Method Entertainment develop trusting and loyal bonds with their actors as they do their best to support them in any way they can.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1552558wpp/watch-behind-every-star-previews-star-studded-cameo-lineup-of-oh-na-ra-park-ho-san-and-more-in-new-highlight-teaser

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Behind Every Star/ Surviving as a Celebrity Manager, 연예인 매니저로 살아남기- Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young - Premiere on November 7