[Drama 2022] Behind Every Star/ Surviving as a Celebrity Manager, 연예인 매니저로 살아남기

larus

TVN DRAMA 2022

CALL MY AGENT!

Call-My-Agent-1-1536x1084.jpeg

Drama: Surviving as a Celebrity Manager/ Call My Agent! or Behind Every Star (English titles)

Hangul: 연예인 매니저로 살아남기

Genre: comedy

Network: tvN, Netflix

Episodes: 12

Director: Baek Seung Ryong (Pegasus Market)

Writer: Park So Young,  Lee Chan

Release Date: November 7, 2022- December 13

Runtime: Monday, Tuesday

Production Company: Studio Dragon

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Story is set around Method Entertainment, which is a major management company, and depicts their work lives, personal lives, and desires.

'Surviving as a celebrity manager' is a hardcore workplace drama about celebrity managers whose work is a pro and their life is an amateur. Although they are 'pro managers' who work with the best stars in Korea, the work, love, and desires of people who are mere 'amateurs' in their lives will unfold realistically in the background of a large entertainment management company 'Method Entertainment'.

Notes

“Call My Agent!” is a hit French series consisting of four seasons that captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

Cast

Lee Seo Jin as Ma Tae O

Kwak Sun Young as Cheon Je Ni

Seo Hyun Woo as Kim Jung-don

Joo Hyun Young as So-hyeon-ju

Kim Guk Hee as Yoo Eun-soo

Heo Sung Tae as Koo Hae Joon

Jo Yeo Jeong as herself (cameo)

Jin Sun Kyu as himself (cameo)

Claudia Kim as herself (cameo)

Lee Hee Joon as himself (cameo)

Kim Soo Mi as herself (cameo)

Seo Hyo Rim as herself (cameo)

Character descriptions

Ma Tae-O (Lee Seo Jin) works as a professional manager and holds the position of general director at Method Entertainment. He is smart and gentle, but he was born to be a strategist and he doesn’t mind using all sorts of tricks to achieve what he wants.

Cheon Je-In (Kwak Sun Young) has worked as a manager for 14 years. She started as an on-site manager and she now works as a leader of a manager team. She is competitive and a workaholic. She is hot-tempered and when she sets a goal, she will try to achieve it without careful thinking. She and Ma Tae-O have many disagreements along the way.

Kim Joong-Don (Seo Hyun Woo) is Cheon Je-In’s best friend at work and he holds the same position as leader of a manager team. He is a gentle person. Joong-don is an 'innocent' from birth, who doesn't like to say bad things to others and doesn't even like to inflict damage. Unlike Tae-oh, who thinks of an actor as a means of success, he works on the basis of solid trust with the stars in charge, and seeks stability rather than challenge.

So Hyun-Joo (Joo Hyun Young) is a rookie manager and often makes trouble at work. She grows as a professional manager through her experience.

Seo Hyun Joo  is a new manager who has admired the entertainment industry since childhood. She is clumsy at work and unintentionally causes mistakes and accidents, but she grows up to be a professional manager with a young sense, an open mind, and innate patience and responsibility.

Posters

surviving-as-a-celebrity-manager.jpeg

Surviving-as-a-Celebrity-Manager.jpeg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS

• Like 2

Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young in Talks to Join the Korean Remake of ‘Call My Agent!’

202110251104067560_t.jpeg

Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young are in talks to join the Korean remake of Dix pour cent, aka Call My Agent!

According to YTN star, Lee Seo Jin and Hospital Playlist actress Kwak Sun Young were offered the lead roles of the French comedy TV series Dix pour cent. Now, the two actors are positively reviewing the offers.

Call My Agent! (Dix pour cent), produced by Mon Voisin Production and Mother Production and aired on FRANCE 2, is a popular comedy-drama TV series that follows agents of a talent agency as they juggle tricky situations and defend their vision of the business.

It received favorable reviews as a well-made series that realistically and wittily captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their partners. A total of four seasons have been produced, and the show is also available worldwide on Netflix.

Previously, Studio Dragon announced that they had signed the copyright contract for the show. According to their statement, the Korean remake plans to adapt the plot to suit the domestic situation and sentiment while employing the original’s attractive features.

Meanwhile, Pegasus Market director Baek Seung Ryung will helm the production of the Korean remake of Call My Agent!. The crew is now in the middle of the casting process, intending to start filming in February next year.

https://zapzee.net/2021/10/25/lee-seo-jin-and-kwak-sun-young-in-talks-to-join-the-korean-remake-of-call-my-agent/

Lee Seo Jin And Kwak Sun Young In Talks For Korean Remake Of French Drama “Call My Agent”!

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 25, 2021
by L. Kim

French drama “Call My Agent!” is gearing up for a Korean remake!

On October 25, YTN Star reported that Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young has recently been nominated to play the lead roles in the Korean remake of the French original drama “Call My Agent!”.

On the same day, Studio Dragon that is planning and developing the drama shared, “We offered the roles to Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young, and they are currently reviewing them.”

“Call My Agent!” is a hit French series consisting of four seasons that captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way. The remake will develop episodes that suit the situations and emotions in Korea while including the strengths and fun points of the original work. In particular, there will be a cameo lineup that will make every episode shine.

The drama will be produced by PD (producing director) Baek Seung Ryong who directed “Pegasus Market” and written by Park So Young and Lee Chan.

The drama is in the middle of casting, and it will start filming in February 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1495219wpp/lee-seo-jin-and-kwak-sun-young-in-talks-for-korean-remake-of-french-drama-call-my-agent

• Like 2

Lee Seo-jin, Kwak Sun-young being courted for Korean remake of Call My Agent!

by tineybeanie

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/cutecouple1.jpg

The rights to French comedy series Dix Pour Cent, known as Call My Agent! in English, has been acquired by Studio Dragon and will be remade into a Korean drama. Currently, Lee Seo-jin (Time) and Kwak Sun-young (Hospital Playlist) have received offers to star, and they’re reviewing the script positively.

The original TV show is about the behind-the-scenes world of the entertainment industry, specifically showing the work of celebrities’ managers. The show was so popular in France that it was picked up by Netflix and has been renewed for a fifth season.

With the popularity of variety programs, like Omniscient Interfering View and I Live Alone, that reveal the day-to-day lives of celebrities, it’s a natural progression to see an increase of interest for a show like Call My Agent! I’m curious but also cautious of what this new drama will offer.

K-dramas have a rather unfortunate record (so far at least) when it comes to shows that focused on the world behind the glamor and gloss we get onscreen, prime examples being Entertainer, Entourage, and Record of Youth. On the other hand, who can resist Lee Seo-jin and his dimple game?

Directed by PD Baek Seung-ryong (Pegasus Market) and co-written by Park So-young and Lee Chan, Call My Agent! will begin filming next year in February

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/10/lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-being-courted-for-korean-remake-of-call-my-agent/

June 8 2022

Lee Seo-Jin & Kwak Sun-Young cast for tvN drama “Call My Agent!”

Call_My_Agent_Korean_Drama-a00.jpeg

Lee Seo-JinKwak Sun-Young, Seo Hyun-Woo, and Joo Hyun-Young are cast in tvN drama series “Call My Agent!” The drama series is a remake of French TV series “Dix pour cent” that aired on France 2 from 2015. The drama series is centered around workplace Method Entertianment. All four of the announced cast members will play managers at Method Entertainment.

“Call My Agent!” will air sometime during the second half of this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Story is set around Method Entertainment, which is a major management company, and depicts their work lives, personal lives, and desires.

Ma Tae-O (Lee Seo-Jin) works as a professional manager and holds the position of general director at Method Entertainment. He is smart and gentle, but he was born to be a strategist and he doesn’t mind using all sorts of tricks to achieve what he wants.

Cheon Je-In (Kwak Sun-Young) has worked as a manager for 14 years. She started as an on-site manager and she now works as a leader of a manager team. She is competitive and a workaholic. She is hot-tempered and when she sets a goal, she will try to achieve it without careful thinking. She and Ma Tae-O have many disagreements along the way.

Kim Joong-Don (Seo Hyun-Woo) is Cheon Je-In’s best friend at work and he holds the same position as a leader of a manager team. He is a gentle person.

So Hyun-Joo (Joo Hyun-Young) is a rookie manager and often makes trouble at work. She grows as a professional manager through her experience.

Call_My_Agent_Korean_Drama-a11.jpg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-cast-for-tvn-drama-call-my-agent

• Like 1

by lo_ve, June 8, 2022

Upcoming tvN drama "Call My Agent!" confirmed its main cast!

On June 8th tvN shared the official list of the main cast of "Call My Agent!" The drama will be led by Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young. The drama has already begun its production.

"Call My Agent!" will be the next work of director Baek Seung Ryong ("Pegasus Market") and writer Park So Young ("I Hate Going to Work").

The upcoming series will tell the work, love, and desires of celebrity managers who are professionals with their jobs but are still amateurs with their personal lives. The series will be the Korean remake of the French television series with the same name. 

Lee Seo Jin will play the role of Ma Tae Oh, the general director of Method Entertainment. He came from a prestigious university that is also gentle and smart.

Kwak Sun Young will portray as Cheon Je In. She went through the ladder by being a 14-year field manager and got promoted to a team leader. She is a workaholic woman who's always eager to hit her goal. She will always clash against Ma Tae Oh.

Seo Hyun Woo will play the role of Kim Joong Don, the best friend of Je In and also a team leader. He is the gentleman in the company. He also doesn't speak ill of others. He works with actors based on strong trust.

Joo Hyun Young will portray the role named So Hyun Joo, the new manager of the company. She's not excellent in her work and causes mistakes and accidents from time to time.

"Call My Agent!" is set to premiere on tvN in the second half of 2022.

qpDj8_2f.jpg

This will be the second drama of Lee Seo Jin for the year. He started 2022 with the series "Dr. Park’s Clinic" together with Ra Mi Ran, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Eun Jung, Kim Kwang Gyu, and Jung Hyung Suk

The actor recently starred in the reality program "Unexpected Yuh Jung" with Youn Yuh Jung directed by Na Young Seok.

Meanwhile, Kwak Sun Young is set to star in two dramas this year. Aside from "Call My Agent!," she will also join the upcoming Disney+ original series "Moving" with Ryu Seung Ryong, Han Hyo Joo, Jo In Sung, Lee Jung Ha, Go Yoon Jung, Kim Do Hoon, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-drama-call-my-agent-confirms-its-main-casts

• Like 1

June 9, 2022

Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young in Talks to Join the Korean Remake of ‘Call My Agent!’

by krishkim

spacer.png

Credit: YTN star

Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young are in talks to join the Korean remake of Dix pour cent, aka Call My Agent!

According to YTN star, Lee Seo Jin and Hospital Playlist actress Kwak Sun Young were offered the lead roles of the French comedy TV series Dix pour cent. Now, the two actors are positively reviewing the offers.

Call My Agent! (Dix pour cent), produced by Mon Voisin Production and Mother Production and aired on FRANCE 2, is a popular comedy-drama TV series that follows agents of a talent agency as they juggle tricky situations and defend their vision of the business.

spacer.png

Credit: Netflix

It received favorable reviews as a well-made series that realistically and wittily captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their partners. A total of four seasons have been produced, and the show is also available worldwide on Netflix.

Previously, Studio Dragon announced that they had signed the copyright contract for the show. According to their statement, the Korean remake plans to adapt the plot to suit the domestic situation and sentiment while employing the original’s attractive features.

Meanwhile, Pegasus Market director Baek Seung Ryung will helm the production of the Korean remake of Call My Agent!. The crew is now in the middle of the casting process, intending to start filming in February next year.

Source: https://zapzee.net/2021/10/25/lee-seo-jin-and-kwak-sun-young-in-talks-to-join-the-korean-remake-of-call-my-agent/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I watched the French series (I have to watch the last season) and I like it.

I think Lee Seo Jin  will play Ma Tae O ( inspired by the role of Mathias Barneville in the original series), Kwak Sun Young plays Cheon Je Ni ( Andréa Martel in the original), Seo Hyun Woo plays je Ni`s friend  Kim Joong Don (Gabriel Sarda) and Joo Hyun Young plays the rookie manager (so she is Camille Valentini, the secret daughter of Mathias?). I am curious how is the Korean version.

• Like 1

Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Confirmed For “Call My Agent!” Remake About Managers In The Entertainment Industry

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jun 9, 2022
by S. Cho

Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young have been confirmed for the Korean remake of “Call My Agent!”

“Call My Agent!” is a hit French series consisting of four seasons that captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will develop episodes that suit the situations and emotions in Korea while including the strengths and fun points of the original work. The story will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition. In particular, there will be a cameo lineup that will make every episode shine even more.

The drama will be produced by PD (producing director) Baek Seung Ryong who directed “Pegasus Market” and written by Park So Young and Lee Chan.

Last October, it was reported that Lee Seo Jin and Kwak Sun Young had been nominated to play the leads in this upcoming remake. tvN has now confirmed that these two stars will lead the cast and be joined by Seo Hyun Woo and Joo Hyun Young.

Lee Seo Jin will star as Ma Tae Oh, the General Director of Method Entertainment who graduated from a prestigious university with a degree in business administration. While Ma Tae Oh is gentle and intelligent, he’s also an innate strategist who doesn’t hesitate to try any trick in the book in order to achieve what he wants.

In nearly a year since appearing in tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2,” Kwak Sun Young is making her drama return in the “Call My Name!” Korean remake as Cheon Jae In. Cheon Jae In has been a manager for 14 years, after working her way up from field manager all the way to team leader, and is a competitive workaholic with immense pride in her work. Because she’s so hot-blooded and likes to dive in head-first towards her goals, Cheon Jae In often butts heads with Ma Tae Oh.

Seo Hyun Woo plays team manager Kim Joong Don, who is also well-known as Cheon Jae In’s best friend. Kim Joong Don is a pure-hearted character who has a hard time saying no to others and doesn’t want to inconvenience anyone. Unlike Ma Tae Oh, who sees actors as a means of success, Kim Joong Don works by establishing a strong level of trust with the stars he manages and he prefers stability to challenges.

Joo Hyun Young plays newbie manager So Hyun Joo who has finally made it to Seoul after longing to join the entertainment industry since she was young. Although she’s unfamiliar with the work and inevitably makes a couple mistakes, So Hyun Joo grows into a pro manager by using her youthful senses, open-mind, and innate patience and responsibility.

The production team shared, “We are bringing life to the drama’s characters with actors Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young’s strong inner strength, as they deliciously depict any type of role, and more than anything, by using the foundation of their real-life experience of the industry. Through those who struggle in order to create the best stars, we will greet you with a story about how we do our best in our individual positions while forgetting to look after our own lives. Through the original, there will be fun in seeing the different lead stars that appear in each new episode. Please look forward to it.”

tvN’s Korean remake of “Call My Agent!” is set to premiere in the second half of the year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1530269wpp/lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-seo-hyun-woo-and-joo-hyun-young-confirmed-for-call-my-agent-remake-about-managers-in-the-entertainment-industry

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Are Professional Managers In Teaser For Upcoming Remake Of “Call My Agent!”

Sep 26, 2022
by S. Nam

The upcoming Korean remake “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal title) starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young released an exciting new teaser!

“Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will develop episodes that suit the situations in Korea while including the strengths and interesting points of the original work. The story will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The newly released teaser introduces METHOD Entertainment’s four managers Ma Tae Oh (Lee Seo Jin), Cheon Jae In (Kwak Sun Young), Kim Joong Don (Seo Hyun Woo), and So Hyun Joo (Joo Hyun Young).

Lee-Seo-Jin-Kwak-Sun-Young-Seo-Hyun-Woo-

The clip begins with Ma Tae Oh, Cheon Jae In, Kim Joong Don, and So Hyun Joo working hard to persuade people over the phone in their own unique and professional styles. The cold and elite Ma Tae Oh who is the General Director of METHOD Entertainment asks, “Will you not regret it like this?” Workaholic team leader Cheon Jae In sharply remarks, “Please give me some time,” while innocent team leader Kim Joong Don calmly but strongly expresses his opinions. Rookie manager So Hyun Joo struggles as she gets flustered, but she makes every effort to solve the issue.

The teaser concludes with Lee Seo Jin firmly stating, “I will do anything if it’s for my actor.” 

Furthermore, the drama’s new teaser poster also shares a look at the life of a manager who is carrying a profile book with photos of the agency’s actor in one hand while a phone in another. The poster shows how professional managers have to always be ready for their actors, receiving endless calls and working passionately without rest.

Surviving-as-a-Celebrity-Manager.jpeg

The production team shared, “Managers do everything if it’s for ‘their’ actors. That unconditional passion will fill up the small screen this November. Please look forward to the realistic story of the self-sacrificing managers who work behind the scenes to make the stars shine brightly.”

tvN’s “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” will premiere in November.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1546757wpp/watch-lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-seo-hyun-woo-and-joo-hyun-young-are-professional-managers-in-teaser-for-upcoming-remake-of-call-my-agent

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Call My Agent!/ Surviving as a Celebrity Manager, 연예인 매니저로 살아남기- Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young - Premiere in November 2022

September 26 2022

Teaser trailer for tvN drama “Call My Agent!”

Call_My_Agent-teaserSM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for tvN drama series “Call My Agent!” starring Lee Seo-Jin, Kwak Sun-Young, Seo Hyun-Woo, & Joo Hyun-Young. The drama series is a remake of French TV series “Dix pour cent” that first aired in 2015. In the first teaser trailer, Lee Seo-Jin as Ma Tae-O states around the 7 second mark “I will do anything for my actor.” He works as an agent at Method Entertainment. Meanwhile, below is the first teaser poster for the drama series.

“Call My Agent!” first airs November, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Story is set around Method Entertainment, which is a major management company, and depicts their work lives, personal lives, and desires.

Ma Tae-O (Lee Seo-Jin) works as a professional manager and holds the position of general director at Method Entertainment. He is smart and gentle, but he was born to be a strategist and he doesn’t mind using all sorts of tricks to achieve what he wants.

Cheon Je-In (Kwak Sun-Young) has worked as a manager for 14 years. She started as an on-site manager and she now works as a leader of a manager team. She is competitive and a workaholic. She is hot-tempered and when she sets a goal, she will try to achieve it without careful thinking. She and Ma Tae-O have many disagreements along the way.

Kim Joong-Don (Seo Hyun-Woo) is Cheon Je-In’s best friend at work and he holds the same position as a leader of a manager team. He is a gentle person.

So Hyun-Joo (Joo Hyun-Young) is a rookie manager and often makes trouble at work. She grows as a professional manager through her experience.

• Like 2

First look at tvN’s Call My Agent with Lee Seo-jin and Kwak Sun-young

by tccolb

camyt6.jpg

The first teaser has dropped for tvN’s new office rom-com Call My Agent (a.k.a. Surviving as a Celebrity Manager), a remake of the hit French comedy-drama Dix pour cent which is more commonly known by the same title in English.

Following the ins and outs of a top tier talent agency, the story has Lee Seo-jin (Dr. Park’s Clinic) as Method Entertainment’s general director Ma Tae-oh. Although charming and gentlemanly, he’s a strategist at heart and always has his eyes on the prize.

Kwak Sun-young (Inspector Koo) takes on the role of Chun Jae-in, team lead of the management team with a solid 14 years of manager experience. She takes a lot of pride in her work and has a competitive streak that often has her clashing with Tae-oh.

Jae-in’s best friend and fellow team lead is Kim Joong-don, played by Seo Hyun-woo (Extracurricular). And, last but not least, Joo Hyun-young (Extraordinary Attorney Woo) plays the part of rookie manager Sohn Hyun-joo.

In a four-way split screen, the newly released video teaser features our main quartet busy at work, negotiating over phone calls while shuffling through scripts and schedules, and jotting down notes. Joong-don tries to explain that it’s a misunderstanding while Hyun-joo panics, saying it’s not a rejection. Jae-in asks for more time and Tae-oh questions his caller, “Are you sure you won’t regret this?” In danger of getting disconnected, our four leads yell out together, “Please wait a minute!” Cutting to a text screen, Tae-oh reads, “We’ll do anything for our actors.” We then close on the drama’s title card as Tae-oh continues, “Call My Agent premieres in November.”

Directed by PD Baek Seung-ryong (Pegasus Market) with scripts penned by Park So-young (Meloholic), tvN’s Call My Agent is slated for the Monday-Tuesday slot in November.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/first-look-at-tvns-call-my-agent-with-lee-seo-jin-and-kwak-sun-young/

• Like 2

[Making] A new management that will shake the Republic of Korea appears?! Introducing the best managers! (ft. Beware of spoilers)

'Celebrity Manager' Lee Seo-jin, Kwak Seon-young, Seo Hyun-woo, and Joo Hyun-young, the script reading site released

image_readtop_2022_879555_16649570615187

At the script rehearsal site held in Sangam-dong earlier this year, director Baek Seung-ryong and writer Park So-young, along with Lee Seo-jin, Kwak Seon-young, Seo Hyun-woo, Joo Hyun-young, Shim So-young, Kim Tae-oh, Kim Kook-hee, Hwang Se-on, Noh Sang-hyun, Choi Yeon-gyu, Shin Hyun-seung, Lee Hwang-ui, etc. shined “I went to the set filming a few days ago, and they made a really fun playground. Starting with director Baek Seung-ryong's sensible aspiration, "We have only one thing left to play in this playground," an exciting performance of the actors 200% immersed in their respective roles took place.

After the practice was over, the actors said, “The original work was well adapted to the culturally different Korean sentiments. Also, the behind-the-scenes story of the entertainment industry is very attractive, and the reality is very alive.” In fact, it is a story with a sense of reality that is 100% recognized by actors who have worked in the entertainment industry. Above all, he said, “Every time we meet special star guests,” he revealed to taste the special appearances of ‘real stars’, raising expectations.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/10/879555/

• Like 2

[Second teaser] Overtime work and overnight privacy not guaranteed♨ Celebrity manager with extreme profession in the other world?! #Surviving as a celebrity manager

Lee Seo-jin still cut, 'Surviving as a celebrity manager'

article_06134950118812.jpg

Seo-jin Lee's joining further amplifies expectations for the work. He will play the role of 'Matthew', the general director of Method Entertainment, and will radiate cool charisma. He is an elite from a prestigious university's business department, and has coated his whole body with gentleness and intelligence, but he is a person who does not hesitate to do anything to achieve what he wants.

https://www.etnews.com/20221006000186

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Show That Being A Pro Manager Takes Sacrifice In Teaser For “Call My Agent!” Remake

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, And Joo Hyun Young Show That Being A Pro Manager Takes Sacrifice In Teaser For “Call My Agent!” Remake

Oct 8, 2022
by M. Lim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” (literal title) has unveiled a new teaser!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Kwak Sun Young, Seo Hyun Woo, and Joo Hyun Young, “Surviving as a Celebrity Manager” is a remake of the hit French series “Call My Agent!” The original series consists of four seasons and captures the fierce struggles of top stars and their managers in a realistic and witty way.

tvN’s remake will showcase how pro managers working with Korea’s top stars are inevitably amateurs in their own lives as they navigate work, love, and ambition.

The newly released teaser shows the hectic lives of METHOD Entertainment’s four managers Ma Tae Oh (Lee Seo Jin), Cheon Jae In (Kwak Sun Young), Kim Joong Don (Seo Hyun Woo), and So Hyun Joo (Joo Hyun Young). As a team leader with 14 years of experience, Cheon Jae In makes a strong impression on viewers when she charismatically says, “You will constantly work overtime, you will stay up all night all the time, and we can’t guarantee your privacy—is that alright?”

Ma Tae Oh and Kim Joong Don are also busy solving all kinds of issues with the celebrities they are in charge of with Kim Joong Don hurriedly dashing through the street on his scooter and Ma Tae Oh busily persuading someone over the phone.

However, the drama still gives a glimpse of what viewers can expect regarding the characters’ passions for their jobs as the teaser ends with So Hyun Joo saying that her dream is to be a celebrity manager.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1548722wpp/watch-lee-seo-jin-kwak-sun-young-seo-hyun-woo-and-joo-hyun-young-show-that-being-a-pro-manager-takes-sacrifice-in-teaser-for-call-my-agent-remake

• Like 2