[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Demon Hunter's Romance 无忧渡 starring Allen Ren & Lareina Song

SC2019

SQI4F.jpg

credit: iQIYI

Details:

Chinese title: 无忧渡 | Wú yōu dù
English title: The Demon Hunter's Romance

Genre: Horror, Romance, Fantasy

Episodes: 36

Director: Lin Yu Fen, Liang Sheng Quan, Cao Hua, Huang Xiao Ying
Screenwriter: Xiao Xiang Dong Er
Producer: He Ye (何叶), Gu Zhi Lei (顾志磊)
Executive Producer: Wang Xiao Hui

Broadcast Period: 

Network: iQiyi (part of the Asian Fantasy Trilogy)

Cast:

Allen Ren Jia Lun as Xuan Ye
Song Zu Er as Ban Xia
Xuan Yan as Chu Youhuang
Fan Shuai Qi as Sima Ling Ying
He Lei as Duan Yanqiu
Liu Ruo Gu as Chi Xue
Liu Qi Qi as Ting Zhou
Zhang Zheng Yang as Shen Tunan
Yao Yi Qi as Wen Jian
Chen Fang Tong as Xu Zhizhi
Cao Jun as Zi Kong
Carlos Chan as Chi Wangchuan
Hani Kezi as Ji Li
Hei Zi as Feng Tian
Sun Tian Yu as
Wang Yi Yao as Man Niang
Han Shuai as Jiang Shangyun
Huo Xing Yu as Xue Qiao
Deng Qi Meng
Zhang Zi Xin (张子鑫) as Feng Wuniang
Wu Chong Xuan as He Lian
Li Yu

Synopsis:

In the prosperous city of Guangping, humans and demons coexist. Demons are skilled at hiding their forms and disguising themselves as humans. Ban Xia the daughter of a wealthy family, has a pair of strange eyes and can often see the shadows of those who are not there. Because of this, no matter how well behaved and docile she is, she is still called "crazy" secretly.

When Ban Xia reveals that her cousin's sister-in-law is a demon, which led her to be hunted down and meets the demon-hunter, Xuan Ye. The gentle kiss he gives to Banxia's eyes made her thoroughly see the world where humans and demons coexist. As they investigated number of strange events together in Guangping City, their relationship grows closer. But the secrets that Xuan Ye carries push Ban Xia away again and again as he gradually discovers that although he is a demon hunter, he might also be a demon....

Cr MyDramaList| Dramawiki |Baidu

Trailer:

coming soon

OST:

coming soon

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

• Like 1

Another Allen Ren drama. So many coming out recently.

I like wuxia/xianxia theme so I'll be looking forward to this.

I hope this may air a bit later...maybe just in time for me to finish the other dramas I'm watching.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2022 at 9:03 PM, ElleSor said:

No updates on this? I'm too lazy to google news and some news are a bit misleading with their headlines. 

Booting ceremony on June 29...so they must be in the thick of filming the drama.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 1:03 AM, ElleSor said:

No updates on this? I'm too lazy to google news and some news are a bit misleading with their headlines. 

There are some photos on twitter. The set looks great. 

I wish the novel was translated. The storyline sounds interesting.  

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 7:53 AM, ChibiLy said:

There are some photos on twitter. The set looks great. 

I wish the novel was translated. The storyline sounds interesting.  

Wow! That sounds great.

I'm going to search for those pics.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 9:37 PM, SC2019 said:

credit: iQIYI

Details:

Chinese title: 无忧渡 | Wú yōu dù
English title: The Demon Hunter's Romance

Genre: Horror, Romance, Fantasy

Episodes: 36

Director: Lin Yu Fen, Liang Sheng Quan, Cao Hua, Huang Xiao Ying
Screenwriter: Xiao Xiang Dong Er
Producer: He Ye (何叶), Gu Zhi Lei (顾志磊)
Executive Producer: Wang Xiao Hui

Broadcast Period: 

Network: iQiyi (part of the Asian Fantasy Trilogy)

Cast:

Allen Ren Jia Lun as Xuan Ye
Song Zu Er as Ban Xia
Xuan Yan as Chu Youhuang
Fan Shuai Qi as Sima Ling Ying
He Lei as Duan Yanqiu
Liu Ruo Gu as Chi Xue
Liu Qi Qi as Ting Zhou
Zhang Zheng Yang as Shen Tunan
Yao Yi Qi as Wen Jian
Chen Fang Tong as Xu Zhizhi
Cao Jun as Zi Kong
Carlos Chan as Chi Wangchuan
Hani Kezi as Ji Li
Hei Zi as Feng Tian
Sun Tian Yu as
Wang Yi Yao as Man Niang
Han Shuai as Jiang Shangyun
Huo Xing Yu as Xue Qiao
Deng Qi Meng
Zhang Zi Xin (张子鑫) as Feng Wuniang
Wu Chong Xuan as He Lian
Li Yu

Synopsis:

In the prosperous city of Guangping, humans and demons coexist. Demons are skilled at hiding their forms and disguising themselves as humans. Ban Xia the daughter of a wealthy family, has a pair of strange eyes and can often see the shadows of those who are not there. Because of this, no matter how well behaved and docile she is, she is still called "crazy" secretly.

When Ban Xia reveals that her cousin's sister-in-law is a demon, which led her to be hunted down and meets the demon-hunter, Xuan Ye. The gentle kiss he gives to Banxia's eyes made her thoroughly see the world where humans and demons coexist. As they investigated number of strange events together in Guangping City, their relationship grows closer. But the secrets that Xuan Ye carries push Ban Xia away again and again as he gradually discovers that although he is a demon hunter, he might also be a demon....

Cr MyDramaList| Dramawiki |Baidu

Trailer:

coming soon

OST:

coming soon

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019

When is coming release date the demon hunter's romance ren Jialan 

On 5/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, ElleSor said:

Another Allen Ren drama. So many coming out recently.

I like wuxia/xianxia theme so I'll be looking forward to this.

I hope this may air a bit later...maybe just in time for me to finish the other dramas I'm watching.

when is coming release date the demon hunter's romance ren Jialan?

• 4 weeks later...