• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
12 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

It's coming!!!

I'm so excited for this drama to air.

It's supposed to air on March 18 (fingers crossed and all that)

Let's do this drama gods!!

Same here). I can't wait :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 3/9/2024 at 5:42 PM, ElleSor said:

It's supposed to air on March 18 (fingers crossed and all that)

Let's do this drama gods!!

WeTV posted in their FB page it's on for March 18! 🤗 The cast posters look cool!

And please, let it be HE this time around! 😅

• Like 4

I just watched eps 1 & 2.   Moving quite fast.  Hilarious too.  :lol:

Spoiler

After falling into the human realm from the immortal world, an injured ZLY turned into a little Phoenix.   LGX can hear her speaking.  So he bought her from the market vendor and took her home.  And the antics between them started.  

By Ep 2, ZLY recovered enough of her spiritual power to transform back into her Human Form.

So far so good.  But it has received negative reviews from Mainland China's viewers.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

My fave is backHappy Taylor Swift GIF@MayanEcho

have been waiting for this after PA image

Spoiler

THE LEGEND OF SHEN LI 与凤行 (2024) dir. deng ke - Episode 1

====

FL’s reaction to being told she has to go marry some loser in a political marriage is to start a xianxia version of an intergalactic battle. Also, I read the synopsis and he’s(ml) 100% the last ancient god who saved the world and peaced out. Their chemistry is still on point, seven years later, and the height difference :getmygrooveon:

----------

redemption-revenge:

the opening of legend of shen li is little kids setting off fireworks (zero health and safety) during the new year, then instead choosing to sit and clap watching the demon lord fight in the sky and turn all the clouds pretty colours. said demon lord is running away from a marriage she doesn’t want via fake death scheme by her loyal guard (clearly in love with her), upon which she falls through the clouds and fireworks as a shining phoenix comet to the ground. stunning and gorgeous and musically incredible. an excellent job of immediately introducing the stakes, character dynamics and interaction between different realms. ……….and then the last god, hiding in a mortal village, sees this plucked chicken in a cage and says “i want this one.”

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu

@kingpin @backstreetboysfan  I just finished episode 1. I am won’t be able to watch this drama ever because RL is hectic now. 

@UnniSarahhug me i love you GIF

Spoiler

------
#ZhaoLiying's "Legend of Shenli" broke 9 records in a row on the first day of its broadcast, ranking first in the history of reservations for Mango TV dramas, first in the history of Tencent network dramas, first in the history of Tencent's aired dramas
Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1