[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Mr Bad 我的反派男友

SC2019

@SC2019

Distracted LoL. How?

He seem more into his "Secrets in the Lattice" co-star. In his interview with Shen Yue, they lóok like they're having fun. They finish e.o. sentences etc. While in bts, Shen Yue appears very shy LoL.

Idk I feel like I've seen Shen Yue play the same role many times before. She has this very loud, hyper voice LoL. 

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Mr Bad 我的反派男友
1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I watched half of episode 1 and I felt like I've seen it before.

I think the female lead has been stuck in roles like these for a while.

Does it get any better in the following episodes?

Should I continue watching?

Honestly I don't know). If you like and at this moment need acalm and sweet romcom - welcome))). 

I enjoy it bcs of CZY (I'm his fan))), leads chemistry and fun plot development. Although I feel like FL hasn't grown on me that much. She is good at what she does but that's it for me. Nothing extraordinary. Since you say she is used to play such roles I can see were the problem is. She has obviously overgrown those type of heroines). 

22 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Honestly I don't know). If you like and at this moment need acalm and sweet romcom - welcome))). 

I enjoy it bcs of CZY (I'm his fan))), leads chemistry and fun plot development. Although I feel like FL hasn't grown on me that much. She is good at what she does but that's it for me. Nothing extraordinary. Since you say she is used to play such roles I can see were the problem is. She has obviously overgrown those type of heroines). 

Ahhh!

So it gets better afterwards?

I'll give it another try then.

Maybe I will get into the swing of things.

Thanks!

I managed to finish Mr Bad on weekend).  If you're looking for a light and sweet romcom with good capable cast and without much "drama"-it's your series to watch:wub:. The drama was just what I needed after Love Between Fairy and Devil's crazy emotional roller-coster:wub:.

I primary came to watch Chen Zhe Yuan, and I got what I wanted:), but I should say the 2nd couple has grown on me as well - the strong point is that they have their own  story and are not only "supplemental"  to the leads. 

So, I enjoyed the drama a lot, highly recommended).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...