[Drama 2023] Crash Course in Romance /One Shot Scandal, 일타스캔들

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Crash Course In Romance” And “Agency” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” and JTBC’s “Agency” are on the rise!

On January 28, both “Crash Course in Romance” and “Agency” achieved the highest viewership ratings of their runs to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the fifth episode of the new rom-com “Crash Course in Romance” earned an average nationwide rating of 9.1 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564608wpp/crash-course-in-romance-and-agency-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 1

Jeon Do Yeon And Jung Kyung Ho Get Unexpectedly Close In “Crash Course In Romance”

Jeon Do Yeon And Jung Kyung Ho Get Unexpectedly Close In “Crash Course In Romance”

Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho are about to get a whole lot closer in tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance”!

“Crash Course in Romance” is a new drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

Previously on “Crash Course in Romance,” Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol came to an agreement to serve one another’s needs: in exchange for Haeng Sun preparing meals for Chi Yeol every day, Chi Yeol would secretly give her daughter private lessons.

However, this secret ultimately led to a sticky situation at the end of the latest episode, when Young Joo (Lee Bong Ryun) and Dong Hee (Shin Jae Ha) caught Chi Yeol leaving Haeng Sun’s house in the morning. With Haeng Sun chasing after him to return the belt he’d accidentally left behind, it wound up looking as though they’d had a one-night stand.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the dynamic between the two characters takes an unexpected turn when Haeng Sun seeks out Chi Yeol at his home. Haeng Sun looks nervous as she cautiously rings his doorbell—and to her evident surprise, she soon finds herself getting up close and personal with the math instructor when he leans in and rests his head on her shoulder.

Unsure of how to react, Haeng Sun remains frozen in place with her hands clasped tightly together.

Jeon-Do-Yeon.jpegJung-Kyung-Ho-Jeon-Do-Yeon-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Jeon-Do-Yeon-Jung-Kyung-Ho.jpeg

To find out what happens between the duo—and how this new tension will affect their relationship—catch the next episode of “Crash Course in Romance” on January 29 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564623wpp/jeon-do-yeon-and-jung-kyung-ho-get-unexpectedly-close-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 1

[Episode 6 preview] Fierce secret tutoring uncovered

And malicious rumors about Fierce's past...?!⊙﹏⊙⊙ What the hell happened? <One Big Scandal> [Sat & Sun] 9:10 p.m. tvN broadcast

• Like 1

“Crash Course In Romance” Dominates Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings For 2nd Week

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t
Jan 29, 2023
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” has continued its reign over the rankings of the week’s most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the second consecutive week, “Crash Course in Romance” took No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “Crash Course in Romance” top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, but its leads Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon also held onto their respective spots at No. 1 and No. 2 in the actor rankings, while their co-star Noh Yoon Seo rose to No. 10.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the third week of January are as follows:

1. tvN “Crash Course in Romance”
  2. JTBC “The Interest of Love”
  3. JTBC “Agency”
  4. SBS “Payback”
  5. KBS2 “Three Bold Siblings”
  6. tvN “Missing: The Other Side 2”
  7. KBS2 “Vengeance of the Bride”
  8. MBC “The Forbidden Marriage
  9. ENA “Strangers Again”
  10. SBS “Trolley”

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Jung Kyung Ho (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  2. Jeon Do Yeon (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  3. Lee Bo Young (“Agency”)
  4. Moon Ga Young (“The Interest of Love”)
  5. Yoo Yeon Seok (“The Interest of Love”)
  6. Son Naeun (“Agency”)
  7. Lee Sun Gyun (“Payback”)
  8. Geum Sae Rok (“The Interest of Love”)
  9. Park Ha Na (“Vengeance of the Bride”)
  10. Noh Yoon Seo (“Crash Course in Romance”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564676wpp/crash-course-in-romance-dominates-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings-for-2nd-week

• Like 2

Looks like assisstant is the killer, but what is his brother's role is beyond me. Oh btw I did mention about home tutoring being illegal, in this case as he is not charging her any money so it's not illegal, if he is charging he has to inform the authorities, ep 5 and 6 made it clear for me finally. My theory is Ithink assisstant was the younger brother who knew what his mom did and he respected the teacher because of his sister. He knew teacher stood by his sister, and abnormal environment at home coupled with suicide turned him into a killer, prolly he killed his mom and now to protect teacher he attacks people who misbehave. But if we look at it that student who falls off the building he hadn't yet done anything super offensive for asst to kill him.the asst looks too invested in and attached with the tutor to an abnormal personal level. Again these are all guesses, as such serial killing parts of this show are very boring and uninteresting but clearly they added them to spice up the show. I think chiyeol will find out about brother after he will see the pen. And sung jae's brother is prolly aware of the killer, he's prolly investigating it himself.

• Insightful 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Red Balloon,” “Agency,” And “Crash Course In Romance” Hit New All-Time Ratings Highs

Meanwhile, both JTBC’s “Agency” and tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” broke into the double digits to reach new all-time highs.

while “Crash Course in Romance” rose to a nationwide average of 11.0 percent for its sixth episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564696wpp/red-balloon-agency-and-crash-course-in-romance-hit-new-all-time-ratings-highs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

My theory is Ithink assisstant was the younger brother who knew what his mom did and he respected the teacher because of his sister. He knew teacher stood by his sister, and abnormal environment at home coupled with suicide turned him into a killer, prolly he killed his mom and now to protect teacher he attacks people who misbehave.

Very good theory, here is mine I believe the assistant is the younger brother of the student who committed suicide. 
1. Maybe the brother didn’t kill his mom like the cop thinks. 
2. There was no proof he killed her 

3. maybe the mom died because she tried to stop hee son from committing suicide

4. The vilain in the present maybe very obsessed with CY. 

I am glad we had a flashback on what happened in the past. TBH , I blame the mom not the teacher for her daughter’s death. She was so desperate for her child to succeed, that she didn’t care about the position she was putting her child because she didn’t believe in her kid. She was pressuring her child to be the best and not caring for her mental health.  What is wrong with CY old classmate. He really frustrates me for being STUPID. He is such a jealous person , he is jealous because CY succeeded even though he had to start from scratch as a teacher. He makes a lot of money and is well loved by his students unlike him. He refuses to admit that CY is a good teacher and while he isn’t as smart at CY.  Do you guys agree? @Shimmery-summer  @larus @backstreetboysfan

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Very good theory, here is mine I believe the assistant is the younger brother of the student who committed suicide. 

I am glad we had a flashback on what happened in the past. TBH , I blame the mom not the teacher for her daughter’s death. She was so desperate for her child to succeed, that she didn’t care about the position she was putting her child because she didn’t believe in her kid. She was pressuring her child to be the best and not caring for her mental health.  What is wrong with CY old classmate. He really frustrates me for being STUPID. He is such a jealous person , he is jealous because CY succeeded even though he had to start from scratch as a teacher. He makes a lot of money and is well loved by his students unlike him. He refuses to admit that CY is a good teacher and while he isn’t as smart at CY.  Do you guys agree? @Shimmery-summer  @larus @backstreetboysfan

I don't even get how those people are even blaming choi chi yeol for girl's suicide, he didn't do anything. As of the whole scene where he gets the call I didn't get who was the guy calling and why just getting the number of school education director means the papers will be leaked, what did the mom even offer for school to do such big thing. And then who was the guy screaming at chi yeol when he raises the paper leak issue, why was he so confident etc etc, that whole setup didn't make any sense to me. Then that angry friend, like he asked the number without knowing anything, then how does it become his fault? And why even chi yeol bothers with guy, he is either jealous or just plain stupid to blame the whole incident on tutor. This one seems like unnecessary forced grudge and poor writing by writers, this kind of trope used to be common in 2011-20114 kdramas, seeing it after a long time. Anyone with common sense would know just getting the number without knowing isn't his fault. If anyone's it is that lunatic mom who went this overboard. But I still don't get who was the broker guy who asked for the number.

• Blob 1

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yeah I so agree @UnniSarah nod.

• Blob 1

Crash Course in Romance: Episodes 5-6

by mistyisles

http://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CCR0506-00099.jpg

Secrets are the name of the game this week. Everybody has one (at least), some bigger and heavier than others. While some of those secrets are starting to creep out into the open, others are shared in close confidence to forge new bonds of trust — or be used as ammunition.

EPISODES 5-6 WEECAP

Chi-yeol’s offer to tutor Hae-yi comes with three conditions. First, since he can’t legally accept payment (not even free food), he’ll hire Haeng-sun to cook for him twice daily. Second, he gets to set the schedule, and they’ll meet at her house. Third, and most importantly, no one outside of immediate family members can know. Haeng-sun doesn’t understand why he’d value her food equal to his precious time, but happily accepts his terms.

Despite an awkward first session, wherein Haeng-sun’s efforts to be friendly and welcoming just annoy him, they start off strong — until news of Young-min’s death pulls the rug out from under everyone. Though hagwon classes are initially canceled for the day, Su-hee rallies the moms to insist a day off would do their children more harm than good. Chi-yeol, wracked by guilt, does his best to stay upbeat, even as it’s painfully obvious his students are struggling to concentrate.

Worse, the incident inspires his dedicated hate blogger, “ChiYeolSucks,” to dig up the traumatic story from Chi-yeol’s past. It blows over quickly, but not before slamming Chi-yeol with a new, more intense wave of guilt and depression, and we finally learn what happened back then.

As a young teacher, Chi-yeol had been tutoring a student named Su-hyun. Unbeknownst to any of them, the principal had used Chi-yeol’s friendship with fellow teacher JEON JONG-RYEOL (Kim Da-hwin) — now a teacher at Hae-yi’s school — as a connection point through which to procure leaked exam papers for Su-hyun’s mother. Chi-yeol was fired for confronting the principal about it, and Su-hyun committed suicide soon after. Though Chi-yeol later heard about a boy who was suspected of pushing his mother off the roof, he didn’t know until now that the boy was Su-hyun’s brother.

The same detective from back then is ready to close Young-min’s case as a suicide, but his new, younger partner isn’t convinced. The partner’s investigation leads to an alley where someone has been killing stray cats with familiar-looking metal pellets. He spots Sun-jae’s brother, HEE-JAE (Kim Tae-jung), hanging around the alley, but Hee-jae shakes him off.

So why does Hee-jae sneak around in a dark hoodie when he’s not hiding out in his room? Because everyone thinks he’s studying abroad in a prestigious university. Seo-jin put so much pressure on him that he snapped on the day of the college entrance exam and locked himself in his room, and he’s been the family secret ever since. The show definitely wants us to believe he’s the pellet-shooting murderer, but for Sun-jae’s sake, I really hope he was just feeding those cats, not using them for target practice.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/01/crash-course-in-romance-episodes-5-6/

• Like 2

Jung Kyung Ho Gets Competitive With Jeon Do Yeon On The Soccer Field In “Crash Course In Romance”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 4, 2023
by E. Cha

Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon will enjoy another fun family outing on tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance”!

“Crash Course in Romance” is a drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Crash Course in Romance,” Chi Yeol went fishing for some alone time—only to run into Haeng Sun, who was there on a camping trip with her family. For the first time, the two characters opened up to one another in a heart-to-heart conversation, and Chi Yeol got closer to both Haeng Sun and her family.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Chi Yeol spends even more quality time with not only Haeng Sun, but also Hae Yi (Noh Yoon Seo), Jae Woo (Oh Eui Sik), Young Joo (Lee Bong Ryun), and Dong Hee (Shin Jae Ha). After splitting up into teams, the squad faces off in a fun game of jokgu (foot volleyball) at an indoor soccer field.

While former national athlete Haeng Sun is visibly relaxed, looking right at home on the field as she has a great time, Chi Yeol has noticeably lost the cool, confident aura he exudes in front of his blackboard. Unleashing his fierce competitive streak, Chi Yeol looks desperate to win as he struggles to keep up with Haeng Sun.

Jeon-Do-Yeon-Jung-Kyung-Ho-1536x1024.jpe

Jeon-Do-Yeon-1536x1024.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Kyung-Ho-1536x1024.jpeg

Noh-Yoon-Seo-1536x1024.jpeg

Shin-Jae-Ha-1536x1024.jpeg

Describing the atmosphere on set during filming, the producers of “Crash Course in Romance” recalled, “Although we were filming for the drama, this scene felt like all [the actors] were actually enjoying a real-life team-bonding event, and the laughter never ceased throughout the shoot. Even during rehearsal, when we were blocking the scene, the actors stepped up and took the initiative to come up with ideas, and we were able to really feel the strength of their teamwork and how they were one in spirit.”

They went on to tease, “In today’s episode, Chi Yeol reaches an emotional turning point as he becomes even closer to Haeng Sun and her family. Please keep an eye on the change in Chi Yeol’s emotions as they start to fluctuate.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565330wpp/jung-kyung-ho-gets-competitive-with-jeon-do-yeon-on-the-soccer-field-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 2

I look forward to this show so much!!

It's really enjoyable, love the story, really like the protagonists and surrounding cast. There's so much to take in, so many interesting subplots that it feels like one hour is not enough.

I guess in the upcoming episodes Choi Chi Yeol's truth about tutoring Hae E will be exposed online and the mothers will do some drama around it. There will also be a jealousy plotline just to make Nam Haeng Sun realise that she too likes Choi Chi Yeol. I'm all for it! :love:

I really feel bad for the student Sua-a, she's suffering from anxiety attacks and her mother is not helping her, she isn't even understanding it. There's a high chance that she too will become like Sun Jae's older brother.

Also, I don't think Sun Jae's brother is the metal ball killer, he's probably chasing the actual killer which is Choi Chi Yeol's assistant. It's unclear why the killer attacked the side dish shop though. Anyhow, anyone who kills cats cannot be a good person. Go to hell, metal ball killer!

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Agency,” “Red Balloon,” And “Crash Course In Romance” All Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

The weekend drama ratings battle remains as fierce as ever!

On February 4, JTBC’s “Agency,” TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon,” and tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” all achieved their highest ratings to date for a Saturday (when their ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays).

and “Crash Course in Romance” trailed close behind with an average rating of 9.7 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565357wpp/agency-red-balloon-and-crash-course-in-romance-all-earn-their-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• Like 1

Guys who is the woman who meets sun jae's mom at office, his teacher? What were they discussing about and what was it in the first place? What has happened? Who assaulted whom?

Su a is going on turning mental due to her mom, nam hae yi can never know how lucky she is to have such an indifferent-from-her studies mom. Don't have any sympathy for su a but all these students are living miserable lives due to parents. I really don't get who studies this hard? I have seen very studious kids in school, even the city wide or region wide toppers came from my school which was huge as they were beating thousands of kids to be there, and went to top universities but man they never did any such sh..t. Never recall ever seeing any genius topper doing this. They might be studious but they had social lives, were friendly and helpful. Oh I remember there was one girl who used to be top rankholder in class, her parents weren't this extreme but were very obsessed with top ranks and would look down on others with low scores and always comparing her to other toppers. That excessive pressure took her down in her high school or something exams, the girl went into severe depression, had to skip one or two years of studies. And then could barely finish high school.

Edited: too many typos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimmery-summer said:

Guys who is the woman who meets sun jae's mom at office, his teacher? Whk was they were discussing about and what was it in the first place? What has happened? Who assaulted whom?

I think her child was accused of bullying/assaulting someone as part of a group.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

I think her child was accused of bullying/assaulting someone as part of a group.

Oh thanks, It felt like in future it would be tied to something big because it was a sudden new plotpoint and kind of mysterious or maybe I am overthinking lol, so I was asking. 

17 hours ago, Hong Banjang said:

It's really enjoyable, love the story, really like the protagonists and surrounding cast

Honestly I always enjoyed interest of love but after last 2 episodes for the first time I badly wanted to watch new episodes of crash course to heal myself lmao.

• Like 1

Jeon Do Yeon, Jung Kyung Ho, And Bae Yoon Kyung Share An Unexpected Encounter In “Crash Course In Romance”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 5, 2023
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Crash Course in Romance” is a drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Choi Chi Yeol’s heart began to beat wildly around Nam Haeng Sun, while Nam Haeng Sun started to bring up Choi Chi Yeol often in conversation, displaying their growing attraction to one another. Mistakenly believing that Nam Haeng Sun was already married and that there was something wrong with his autonomic nervous system, Choi Chi Yeol immediately took on the advice of meeting someone new to distract himself from his budding feelings for Nam Haeng Sun.

Although Choi Chi Yeol had a decent time with pianist Hye Yeon (Bae Yoon Kyung) on their blind date, Choi Chi Yeol couldn’t help but remain more attracted to Nam Haeng Sun, raising anticipation for the future of their romance.

The newly released stills depict the unexpected encounter between Nam Haeng Sun, Choi Chi Yeol, and Hye Yeon. Nam Haeng Sun and her best friend Kim Young Joo (Lee Bong Ryun) come to visit Choi Chi Yeol at the academy while Choi Chi Yeol looks quite proud and satisfied for some reason, creating a heart-fluttering atmosphere.

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Lee-Bong-Ryun.jpeg

However, the next stills show Nam Haeng Sun’s stiff expression as well as the appearance of Choi Chi Yeol’s blind date Hye Yeon, who had expressed great interest in Choi Chi Yeol during their first meeting. Choi Chi Yeol, however, only agreed to the blind date in order to distract himself from his feelings for Nam Haeng Sun, so Hye Yeon’s appearance makes viewers curious about what influence she will have on Choi Chi Yeol.

The production team shared, “Hye Yeon’s appearance will add new tension to the romance between Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol. Please watch to see what kind of waves Hye Yeon will bring to the couple’s romance.” The production team also expressed their gratitude to actress Bae Yoon Kyung for her special appearance in the drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565375wpp/jeon-do-yeon-jung-kyung-ho-and-bae-yoon-kyung-share-an-unexpected-encounter-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

Honestly I always enjoyed interest of love but after last 2 episodes for the first time I badly wanted to watch new episodes of crash course to heal myself lmao.

Hahahaha you're not alone. :lol: It reminds me of how I was devouring Hometown Cha Cha Cha after being severely scarred by Nevertheless. I really look forward to the weekend for Crash Course in Romance episodes, especially after the snoozefest The Interest of Love gave us the last 2 days. :bawling:

• Like 1

I LOVED this episode!

Choi Chi Yeol is the kind who'd go all out when he's in love and he's head over heels. Nam Haeng Sun is admirable - despite everything life has thrown at her, she's forever the optimist, full of life. Choi Chi Yeol's bond with Jae Woo is heartwarming. The way he folds Jae Woo's sleeves while having chicken, shows that this man is ready to take responsibilities too when it comes to the woman he loves. They already look like such a cute family. I also like the girl-girl bonding of Nam Haeng Sun & her friend - her friend was bang on about Choi Chi Yeol's feelings, too bad the pianist showed up right then. Really like the actor who plays the friend, she had a very good performance in Hometown Cha Cha Cha too. tvN shows have the best supporting cast!

Not one dull moment in this show, thanks to all the subplots, like the school students, the mysterious shooter, the annoying mothers. Sun Jae's mother was right about one thing - these mothers have too much time on their hands. Sua A's pathetic father is having an affair, poor girl, an insensitive mother and a cheating father!

Looks like the mothers would call for a kangaroo court in the next episode and evaluate Choi Chi Yeol's crimes. They won't be able to do anything to Choi Chi Yeol since he hasn't committed a crime, but there will be rumours about him & Nam Haeng Sun. I think that is when the killer would turn his attention towards Nam Haeng Sun and make the family his target because obviously he thinks he's protecting Choi Chi Yeol in whatever warped way. I find Sun Jae's mother far more sinister than the other scheming plotting mothers, for whatever reasons. I just hope she doesn't try to harm Hae e and her family.

1 hr really doesn't do justice, I wish there were longer episodes or more than 16 episodes of this show. 

I think Nam Haeng Sun will be able to piece together the story this time and figure out that Choi Chi Yeol likes her. I mean that man is throwing broad hints - he bought her building, halved the rent, took her entire family for a lavish date, left a concert midway to watch a 2 hr documentary on Royal Bengal tigers with her family! 

I'm in love with this show as I have previously proclaimed numerous times. The woman here is not a pretty young thing but someone older, who has been hardened by life, someone who probably didn't have a chance at love but here she is. And why not! Love shouldn't come with a deadline.

Kdramas with names beginning with the word Crash are a smash hit! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! I must have watched the last ten minutes of the show twenty times! The way my heart fluttered! I love this show, it's so silly, fun and light-hearted and the plot is too predictable at times but the chemistry between Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho just carries the day. I've had a thing for Jung Kyung Ho since Endless Heart (omg, was that almost 10 years ago? he was the second lead then and his charisma just made me swoon). And I will watch Jeon Do Yeon in anything.

I've been watching the Korean reviews (just can't get enough of it) and given how fast this show moves am pretty sure episode 9 will feature:

- the All Care mom's can't get Choi Chihyeol legally, so they try to take Nam Haeng Seon down for having an extra marital affair ("Ilta Scandal"

- Hae Yi's classmate makes fun of her at school and her two bodyguards (lol) protect her :hooray:

- Samcheon somehow falls sick and has to be hospitalised. Disregarding the rumours, Choi Chihyeol rushes to the hospital (I think either Hye Jung or Hae-Yi have told him by this point that Nam Haeng Seon is single) to her side. They end up having a romantic moment by the river

Questions I have!!

- I think a lot in the back story hasn't been revealed. I don't buy that Manager Ji is the culprit, though he's probably linked to Choi's past is some way

- I don't get how the girl's suicide from his past is linked to the present

- I think Nam Haeng Seon's sister / Hae Yi's parents will reappear at some point. Her father is probably someone prominent (maybe even one of her classmates??)

- I think Hui Jae is protecting Choi Chihyeol (maybe because he knew the girl who committed suicide?)

@africandramalover heelllloooo! it's been a while!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1