Which "Iconic" Female K-drama Character's Life Would You Like to Live for 1 month?

partyon

Which "Iconic" Female K-drama Character's Life Would You Like to Live for 1 month?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Iconic" Female K-drama Character's Life Would You Like to Live for 1 month? (choose as many as you like)

• Kim So Yong - Mr Queen
    • Cheon Song Yi - You Who Came from the Stars
    • Kang Kwon Joo - Voice
    • Princess Pyeonggang - River Where the Moon Rises
    • Kim Dada - 1% of Anything
    • Kim Sam Soon - My Name is Kim Sam Soon
    • Ahn Yo Na - Kill Me, Heal Me
    • Kim Bok Joo - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
    • Hong Cha Yong - Vincenzo
    • Kang Mo Yeon - Descendants of the Sun
    • Cha Young Jin - Nobody Knows
    • Han Se Gye - The Beauty Inside
    • Yoon Ji Woo – My Name
    • Jung Geum Ja - Hyena
    • Chae Young-shin - Healer
    • Oh Dong Baek - When the Camelia Blooms
    • Aa Ra - Fight for My Way
    • Seo Jang Geum - Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace)
    • Go Hae Ri - Vagabond
    • None of the above / Someone else
  2. 2. Which "Iconic" Female K-drama Character's Life Would You Like to Live for 1 month? (choose as many as you like)

• Geum Jan Di - Boys Over Flowers
    • Hae Soo - Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Jo Yi Seo - Itaewon Class
    • Deok Sun - Answer Me 1988
    • Yoon Se Ri - Crash Landing on You
    • Chae Song Hwa - Hospital Playlist
    • Ko Moon Young - It's Okay To Not Be Okay
    • Hye Jin - Hometown Cha Cha Cha
    • Kim Hang Ah - The King 2 Hearts
    • Cha Soo-Young - Tell Me What You Saw
    • Go Ae Shin - Mr. Sunshine
    • Cha Eun Sang - Heirs
    • Do Ha Na - Uncanny Counter
    • Ji Eun Tak - Goblin
    • Go Bok Shil - Shopping King Louie
    • Lee Hwi - King's Affection
    • Ha Jae Yi - Lawless Lawyer
    • Lee Seol - My Princess
    • Hong Ji Ah - Sell Your Haunted House
  3. 3. Which "Iconic" Female K-drama Character's Life Would You Like to Live for 1 month? (choose as many as you like)

• Gil Ra Im - Secret Garden
    • Choi Yoo Jin - K2
    • Scarlett - Search WWW
    • Han Ji Eun - Full House
    • Jang Man Wol - Hotel Del Luna
    • Yoo Seol Ok - Queen of Mystery
    • Yoo Hye Jung - The Doctors
    • Goo Ra Ra - Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
    • Shin Chae Kyung - Goong
    • Jung Seo Hyun - Mine
    • Do Bong Soon - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
    • Jung Tae-Eul - The King Eternal Monarch
    • Mo Seok Hee - Graceful Family
    • Cha Ji Won - Flower of Evil
    • Lee Se Young - Hot Stove League
    • Kang Seon Yeong - Chief of Staff
    • Kim Nana - City Hunter
    • Go Eun Chan - Coffee Prince

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 06:00 AM

@rocher22 Okay, no problem! :kiss_wink: Hope you can find someone to vote for in the poll in any case. :issohappy:

By the way, chingu, do you think it would make sense to make a poll next time on which favorite MALE kdrama character's life you'd like to live for a month?

Would you choose Park Joong Gil ? :love:

Even if he's a Grim Reaper I would love to experience just for a day what it would be like to look like him!

d2282cb2ff664f44e37f169f7599a603c6470163

And do cool catwalks like he does!

05e7d5f8604eccf93e439a5aefa600957f099085

cr. to owners

Guess @LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl dongsaengs would vote in a poll like that too? :kisslevel:

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Even if he's a Grim Reaper I would love to experience just for a day what it would be like to look like him!

Yeah, yhm, and ogling yourself in a mirror all of that single day.

:Megalol:

I would go for Lee Se Young from Hot Stove League. 

spacer.png

A female manager of baseball team, that could be interesting. And a month for that?

46 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Of course I would choose him  :D

He probably would need to make a reservation list, though. 

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

You don't have to add this as option,

but I remembered, thanks to you @partyon

74edd1e9d08593c7112cf05b605f92ed11efb869

Spoiler

0669448f-5091-459a-8741-b3e9ab5c94b6_lov

another FL I could live as for 1 month

Lee Eun-Oh (Kim Ji Won) in Lovestruck as a City;  my reasons:

• Park Jae Won
  • Ji Chang Wook as Park Jae Won
  • But Park Jae Won is best boyfriend material,. the way he loves (and the drama also shows more intimacy hehehe beyond a single kiss as usual typical kdramas), the way he YEARNS, the way he cares. Even JCW said that Park Jae Won is unrealistic HAHA. That's why I'd have to be EunOh for a month, if possible.
  • You get surfing instructions from a gorgeous guy. 
  • You live in a beautiful place by the ocean / beach!
  • He does the things you ask him to do haha. 
  • He sings with you, does crazy things with you.
  • DANCE IN THE RAIN
  • Whirlwind romance, you get to "marry" him :D 
  • guy who LISTENS TO YOU and is patient!
  • your career at first is slow, but it TAKES OFF
  • at first you don't know who you are, but you find yourself, or at least are on the way to greatness
  • cool friend group / have a squad
  • anything more and it's spoiler haha. 

#sorrynotsorry

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Definistely Shin Min Ah's character in Chief of staff 1 and 2 because she's smart and classy and of would have been the first lady if there was ever to be chieft of staff season 3:thumbsup: #hellonetflix!!

Min Hyo Rin's character n Triple.. because why not?! Imagine living with three hyungs/ oppas! (Lee Sun Kyun. Lee Jung Jae, Yoon Kye Sang as the hyungs! getting spoiled plus  a young Song Joong Ki as suitor) Hot damnnn! :omg:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, jongski said:

Definistely Shin Min Ah's character in Chief of staff 1 and 2 because she's smart and classy and of would have been the first lady if there was ever to be chieft of staff season 3:thumbsup: #hellonetflix!!

Chingu, I added Kang Seon Yeong from Chief of Staff to the poll. :gangnamstyle:

By the way, surprised Goo Ra Ra hasn't gotten more votes. This lady just lives such a carefree life even after losing her dad and her money. She's always bright and cheerful. And she has a cute dog.

:heart1:

Would it not be for Le "underage" Boyfriend, her life would be pretty enviable.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Guess @LeftCoastOppa and @Sleepy Owl dongsaengs would vote in a poll like that too? 

There are some characters I would love to be mainly because of their skills and talents. Kang Kwon Joo from Voice can hear slightest of the voices and Cha Soo Young has got a rather photographic memory, both these skills would be great and come handy during exams :eats:

Go Ae Shin, because she is among my most favorite female characters. She was pretty smart, brave and was way ahead during the time when Joseon women were not only bound by rules and traditions set up by Joseon but also faced danger with Japan Colonization of Korea being in its initial stages.

Hong Shi Ah mainly because I wanna check out how it feels to be an exorcist for a month :piggydance:

And lastly, Yoo Seul Ok from Queen of Mystery since she was so natural at solving cases without getting any training on the same. There were some cases where she outsmarted the ML completely (who was himself a seasoned detective):exercice:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

*** K-dramas are always fun to watch. It’s true that I watch only for the hunky and chiseled male leads.This is why it’s also comforting to see female characters have an active role in the story. I admire Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) character in Descendant’s of the Sun. It’s awesome to see her express strong conviction. She aims to save lives. I want to be a doctor even for 1-month, which I wasn’t able to fulfill because this is what I wanted to be since I was a kid. It’s inspiring to see a character like her who trusts herself and has confidence in her own abilities especially when you know you can save other people’s lives.  :blush:

I also want to be Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye Jin) from Crash Landing on You. I want to be an heiress and a successful businesswoman like her. I want to build my own business empire and brand. Her will to survive and beat the odds was truly

inspiring in the drama.  :wut:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

For me, it would be either Yoon Seri from Crash Landing on You or Lee Seol from My Princess. I want to be a rich heiress and CEO with a handsome and talented pianist boyfriend like Yoon Seri or a princess with a hot chaebol boyfriend like Lee Seol. Imagine all the pretty clothes I get to wear and all the nice food I get to eat.

The rest like Go Aeshin etc are like not having an easy life or too difficult and hard to live their life even if it is for just 1 month. Imagine living in that era of Mr Sunshine without internet or modern technology like aircon - thanks but no thanks.

Sorry haha….I know I am shallow. :elated:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And lastly, Yoo Seul Ok from Queen of Mystery since she was so natural at solving cases without getting any training on the same. There were some cases where she outsmarted the ML completely (who was himself a seasoned detective)

Yeah, but she had no fashion sense. :crybaby:

189c70f07e2843489809e0df336e16f9.jpeg?x=

4 hours ago, willenette said:

It’s true that I watch only for the hunky and chiseled male leads

Me too! :love: My love for shower scenes is real. :heart2beat:

4 hours ago, charray said:

Imagine living in that era of Mr Sunshine without internet or modern technology like aircon - thanks but no thanks.

Yes, or without a proper bathroom!

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Most of these female characters suffered some kind of hardship that I cannot handle well, so it must be one tough girl on their shoes....

Oh, hello @000231846597! :waves: Long time no see! Welcome back! :loveu:

Yes, I agree. Most of the kdrama heroines suffered some kind of hardship, so it isn't an easy choice. I just voted for the ones with least hardship. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

Did I miss it? I didn't see Kim Nana from City Hunter... I thought she was pretty cool. :)

Let me add her to the poll so you can vote for her. :kiss_wink:

EDIT: I have added her now. :Cornykiss:

• Love 3