Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow (Vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists)

confusedheart

Favourite former K-drama child artist who has grown up to be successful   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite star who started as a child artist? (Choose as many as you like)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2022 at 12:00 PM

Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow  :star::star::star:

(Vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists)

South Korean entertainment industry is booming with young talent. :piggydance:These adorable young artists steal every scene they are in with their superb acting skills and make our hearts melt with their cuteness. :heart2beat:A lot of our favorite stars started off as child actors too. We hope that these young bright stars will also shine in the industry for a very, very long time. :star:

Up-and-coming Korean child actors that have a bright future | allkpop

(cr- owner)

This event is to show our love and appreciation towards these adorable and talented child artists. :issohappy:Let us celebrate these shining stars in K-drama industry. :yay:

Do let us know in the comments which character played by these munchkins have left an impression on your heart. :heart:

Mother of “Hi Bye, Mama!” Child Actor Addresses Criticism Regarding Son's  Gender Identity - kpoplover

(cr- owner)

1. Seo Woo-jin (6 years)

Spoiler

Get to know: Child actor Seo Woo Jin - Annyeong Oppa

(cr- owner)

Seo Woo-jin debuted in 2017 in KBS2's Confession Couple. He is best known for his unconventional role in hit K-drama Hi Bye, Mama! He also appeared in K-dramas like  ‘The King: Eternal Monarch', 'Mouse', 'The Devil Judge', 'Young Lady and Gentleman' etc. 

2. Kim Jun ( 7 years)

Spoiler

15 Adorable Korean child actors and actresses in this generation - Annyeong  Oppa

(cr- owner)

Kim Jun has won many hearts with his cuteness and talent. He debuted at the tender age of 7 in the extremely popular series ‘Hospital Playlist’. He reprised his role in the second season of the series.

3. Jung Si Yul (7 years)

Spoiler

15 Adorable Korean child actors and actresses in this generation - Annyeong  Oppa

(cr- owner)

Jung Si Yul has been winning our hearts with his brilliant acting in dramas such as 'Tale of the Nine Tailed', 'Her Private Life', 'Green Mothers' Club' etc. We hope to see him in many more projects in future. 

4. Kwon Eun Sung (7 years)

Spoiler

5 Artis Cilik Ini Curi Perhatian Penonton di Drama Korea | Keepo.me | LINE  TODAY

(cr- owner)

Kwon Eun Sung has appeared in hit dramas such as 'Through the Darkness' , 'Search: WWW'  etc. We love everything about this cute and adorable child artist. 

5. Kim Si Woo (8 years)

Spoiler

Kim Si-Woo (0529) - AsianWiki

(cr- owner)

Kim Si-woo is an actor, known for 'Vincenzo' , 'My Fellow Citizens' , 'Hospital Playlist' etc. We wish him the very best for his future. 

6. Jung Hyeon Jun (9 years)

Spoiler

Mother of 'Parasite' child actor Jung Hyeon Jun shares adorable photos of  him eating 'ram-don' at home | allkpop

(cr- owner)

Jung Hyeon Jun is best known for his role in the Academy Award-winning film Parasite.  He has also appeared in hit dramas such as 'Sisyphus: The Myth' , 'Beyond Evil' etc. 

7. Seo Yi Soo (9 years)

Spoiler

Seo Yi-soo (서이수) @ HanCinema

(cr- owner)

Seo Yi Soo is a rising child artist who has appeared in dramas such as 'Hotel del Luna' , 'Alice' 'The Ghost Detective' etc. 

8.  Park So Yi (9 years) 

Spoiler

The Seoul Story on Twitter: "YG STAGE releases new profile photos of  actress Park So Yi She recently appeared on JTBC drama 'She Would Never  Know', 'Law School' and tvN 'Mouse' So

(cr- owner)

Park So Yi  has exceptional  acting skills and potential. She made her debut in the drama “Mistress.” She has also starred in dramas  such as Her Private Life', 'My Country: The New Age', 'She Would Never Know' etc. 

9. Kim Ji Yu 

Spoiler

Kim Ji-yu - Photo Gallery (김지유) @ HanCinema

(cr- owner)

Kim Ji Yu  has appeared in dramas such as 'High Class' , 'Gangnam Scandal' , 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim' , 'Children of a Lesser God' etc. 

10. Jung Ye Na (10 years)

Spoiler
Jung Ye-Na (2012) - AsianWiki
(cr- owner)
Jung Ye Na is known for her dramas  such as 'On the Verge of Insanity' , 'Sell Your Haunted House'  etc. 

11. Seol Woo Hyung (11 years)
Spoiler
Seol Woo Hyung(ソル・ウヒョン)のプロフィール❤︎【韓国俳優】 | BB Crew
(cr- owner)
Seol Woo-Hyung has appeared in dramas such as 'Be Melodramatic' , 'Jealousy Incarnate' etc.  

12. Kim Kang Hoon (11 years)

Spoiler

Kim Kang Hoon

Kim Kang Hoon is known for his roles in dramas such as 'Mr. Sunshine', 'When the Camellia Blooms', and 'Racket Boys' etc.

13. Moon Woo Jin (11 years)

Spoiler

Moon Woo-Jin - AsianWiki

(cr- owner)

Moon Woo-jin  made his acting debut in 2017. He is known for his roles in 'Vagabond' , ' Once Again'  etc. 

14. Kim Bo Min (11 years)

Spoiler

Photo] Kim Bo-min, cute heart | MottoKorea

(cr- owner)

Kim Bo Min is noted for her performance in dramas such as 'The Silent Sea',  'The Promise' etc. 

15. Choi Yoo Ri  (13 years)
Spoiler

Choi Yoo-Ri (2009) - AsianWiki

(cr- owner)

Choi Yoo Ri  is noted for her performance in dramas such as 'Itaewon Class' , 'My First First Love' etc. 

16.  Lee Han Seo (13 years)

Spoiler
Han Seo Jin (한서진) - MyDramaList 
(cr- owner)
Lee Han Seo  has appeared in dramas such as 'I'm Not a Robot' , 'Chocolate' etc. 

17. Heo Jung-eun (14 years)

Spoiler
Episode #1.1 (2021)
(cr- owner)
Heo Jung-eun made her debut in television through 'My Fair Lady'. She has also appeared in dramas such as 'My Lawyer, Mr. Jo', 'Love in the Moonlight' etc. 

18. Kim Shi Ah (14 years)

Spoiler
Kim Shi Ah on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories

(cr- owner)

Kim Si-ah is noted for her performance in dramas such as 'Miss Baek', 'Ashfall',  Kingdom: Ashin of the North', 'The Silent Sea' etc. 

19. Kim Ye Joon (15 years) 

Spoiler
Kim Ye Joon (김예준) - MyDramaList
(cr- owner)
Ye-Joon Kim is known for 'Arthdal Chronicles' , 'Secret Mother' etc. 
We would also take a walk down the memory lane to recall the cuteness of former K-drama stars who have grown up to be successful and continue to steal our hearts with their talent.  :biubiu:

So, don't forget to vote in the poll of your 'Favourite former K-drama child artist who has grown up to be successful'.   :fullofhearts:

PICK] Korean Child Actors Who Are On Their Way to Becoming A-Listers -  ZAPZEE

(cr- owner)

As always, please do write to the EO team if you have any suggestion for a poll, an event etc. We love hearing from you. 

Re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team: @confusedheart @partyon  @Sleepy Owl @agenth  

Tagging our chingus who always support us in all our endeavours:

Spoiler

@pompyavi @Drama Bowl @singlebilingual  @SilverDawn  @larus @sadthe1st  @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu  @twinkle_little_star @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali  

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma @Skyline    @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @flashyymalditah @LovelyBirdAndYoo  @ELFlamingo @Rogue85  @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar 

@dolorisbrady  @willenette @rocher22  @africandramalover  @k8telyn @lucia704 @The.Lannister @Chibi8535  @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts @BinJinBest   @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo @Smileforu   @rita96  @Miadee @pretty_JULY @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy  @hahanzyy   @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @cafe99   @kittyna  @Edgar Pordwed@samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @widala @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @JJS's Fan-atics @leeminhosny @morningdew @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @Minbongyi   @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah @booha   @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella  @pauliza  @princessaves   @valinor500    @anyeze 

@hola2jin   @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @MrEildriz  @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @Ms.sunshine 

@pad-hari   @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O   @Firefly @CA C @widala  @JumboQueen  @SophieH  @lexicon   @Areumdaun @extrodinairey   @erfatm @pixie0622

@asiaren   @Alila N  @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby   @belena    @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat   @morganian  @lovehuche   @shadowhawk  @Rumaizah Muhammed   @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins  @musicalflow.    

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve    @Emily Bett   @Lmangla

@Prettysavage @andy78 @Glam @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c @admonike @Maliah @Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr @-JC-   @aimeeyoung  @D27Gjk68    @Sunset @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00  @Madu Mita  @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz  @Sky Kang @anjuliet 

@bee_wannabe  @tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321 @Arkahd @SidTheGuy @the_sweetroad @L A @Chesleigh @hyall  @j9sshi  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho  @AjummaF4 @sgclear    @angela0612  @Kate Llama  @hahanzyy  @juryia

@kimlees    @lduc  @lollipop2018  @czakhareina  @anyeze  @jadore1 @haruhi17  @ssteph  @lila21  @Vivin Camelia    @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo   @Manngo 

@TheaN @wywp  @balletgoddess  @kRoNix  @Lusiana  @vajandi  @Zay❤️   @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@-Love Blossom-  @2d1n_fan  @0ly40  @AkiChan  @ammu82  @an-naum  @Annykey  @anzomi  @aprilfive  @Asimina Rodousaki @Azi N  @Banshee Dragon  @Blizzardistkaputt  @bunnycotton143  @Burger Bun  @Carolina Baracaldo  @Che Latifah  @cherry47  @Chin Yan  @ChyuuNyuu  @Claire99  @cpjing8  @Defoto  @DontEatMyKimchi  @DreamCatcher2011

@Ela Dee  @Eleve_ag  @Fata Morgana  @Fummagirl  @greezlybee  @Haeun  @Hum4ir4  @Idylla Kaizoku  @illay  @iqna  @irilight  @jewellangela  @juni asat  @Kari Sama  @Kathy  @knkg  @Leeboyoung0112  @leo2020  @libra22  @littleinvisiblenao

@Man-O-Man  @Melo Spear  @mizv  @momosik  @Najwa Fauzay  @Noha Mohamed  @Nermeen نرمين  @Pink_Bubbles4U  @pnaysurfer84  @pocca  @Priyanka Shinde  @Rabbit_Small  @roli  @rrongrrong  @Sleepy Head  @starveri  @sugarcream @Table122000  @u8017  @vintage  @whome  @Zehra Dogan 

@Bleu Winter  @Jessie29 @Legslo  @Newbie21SG @Helena @caterpillar59

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 4

• confusedheart changed the title to Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow (Vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists)

okay so I guess I haven't been watching that many dramas as I didn't recognize any of the munchkins except the first one -- seo woo jin -- he was in 'man in a veil' -- sorry to say but I hated the kid and I didn't feel bad when they killed him off as I just found the character and the kid's acting annoying. :sweatingbullets:

so child/young actors can be a hit or miss. it depends on the drama. one that stands out is "giant". kim soo hyun's role in giant stood out. he was around 20/21 (character wise, 16 or 17) and you could tell that he was going to do very well in future.

sddefault.jpg

actually the rest of the giant children also showed talent as well. there was a good number of early episodes where the children have to carry the show as they relate the history.

dummy.png?x=b&a=0x0&s=480x270&e=t&q=g 

so yea, they get you sucked in enough that you are totally on board when the adults (kid characters have grown up) arrive.  

3917e6d692794d2eaf3b3f64dfd423e2.jpeg?x= 

if folks haven't seen it, check it out! "giant" is available in SBS world channel on youtube with subs. it refers to a specific period of time in korean history that we don't usually see in historical dramas (60-80's) and references many real time incidents. plus great OST and background music. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

23 hours ago, confusedheart said:

1. Seo Woo-jin (6 years)

he is super popular with product endorsements too lol

8.  Park So Yi (9 years) 

really exceptional in her acting.. and she has this adorable elfish look!

EzTJ44BVUAIkAPy.jpg

cr.: owner

12. Kim Kang Hoon (11 years)

he is growing up really well too!

there is also this boy actor, he is in many dramas too!

photo1460856.jpg

for some, they are still transitioning from child to teens lol

Nam Da Reum - hahaha i just realised he is inside the poll list!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPVqXWJQ6QiZbB4e6zWnj

Kim Ji Young

Spoiler

ss6.jpg

photo1262932.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

okay so I guess I haven't been watching that many dramas as I didn't recognize any of the munchkins except the first one -- seo woo jin -- he was in 'man in a veil' -- sorry to say but I hated the kid and I didn't feel bad when they killed him off as I just found the character and the kid's acting annoying. :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla You sound cold here :sweet:and still remember the name.  

I'm only familiar with these names from the list because of their characters 

Heo Jung-eun

- As Geum-Bi in Oh My Geum-Bi 

- Princess Youngeun as the sister of the Crown Prince in Love in the Moonlight

Oh_My_Geum-Bi-p1.jpg

Kim Kang Hoon  

Racket_Boys-mp1.jpeg

as Pilgu in When the Camelia Bloom and  Lee Yong-Tae in Racket Boys

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

done! voted, phew, at least I recognise 4 of them. The one favourite is Nam Da Reum

Spoiler

(though, not being unkind, he is erh...slightly vertically challenged.)

I must say though these two are adorable (up and coming)

Credit: ahjummamshies.com
secretary-kim-child-actor-moon-woojin.jp

I saw him in the Beauty Inside, oh my, he was good!

This one I didn't recognise her (she was the young IU in Hotel Del Luna)
but she takes my breathe away with her beauty.

kim-gyu-ri-iu-child-actress.webp

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I must admit I recognize some of them, but usually I'm more focused on the other part of the the cast (*cough*second ML...*cough*).

I thought of them adorable or sweet at times, or sad in the right moments. 

I didn't vote for anyone on the list, but I would like to recommend to watch

Choi Hyun Jin, 14 years old (starred lastly in King of Pigs, TV adaptation)

spacer.png

spacer.png

(Sorry about the photos quality, it's hard to find screenshots for the drama)

I've cried and crossed fingers for this boys, his emotional scenes were very good. And overall performance highly memorable. 

:foryou:

I would recommend to pay attention to the whole young cast of King of Pigs. They were very good in their roles and portraying very intense, captivating characters of victims and offenders in bullying case. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Kim-Yoo-Bin-01.jpg

hai everyone. :D thanks for the tag. it's great to see these young people excelling at their craft and fun to see some familiar faces back when they were younger. :D Kim Yoo Bin acted alongside Choi Siwon in Oh! My Lady 2010, in which she played the role of his daughter. this girl would say "daddy..daddy.."  in a cute high pitched voice when she's talking with Siwon Ssi. she grew so attached to the actor. she did a brilliant job at portraying her character. and she was so cute, although she was obviously very small about 5 years old. she really nails it, she will light up your heart. :D

Spoiler

J3Dq.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-mnnh7ez-Au-V1sqznooo1-500.gif

source:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2324713/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I would like to recommend to watch

I've cried and crossed fingers for this boys, his emotional scenes were very good. And overall performance highly memorable. 

I would recommend to pay attention to the whole young cast of King of Pigs. They were very good in their roles and portraying very intense, captivating characters of victims and offenders in bullying case. 

Totally agreed. Give me five. I hope there are more people watching this drama "The King of Pigs", such a fabulous drama (the original story is an animation film which was awarded in Europe and now this kdrama is a remake one)....

The young actors are really good, not just the adult ones.The storyline is disturbing, angry at the sad ending.......to be honest,  i prefer it comes with hope at the end, there must be a "light at the end of the tunnel", why chose to jump down?....disappointing and sad for them. The trend of school violence must be corrected, it happens everywhere now and then....

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

he was in 'man in a veil' -

I only know that man with abs in that drama. I think he was his abs were the usp of the drama.:D

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

one that stands out is "giant"

Is this the Korean version of 'Big'? I loved that movie 'Big'. :wub:

9 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Sorry, I will pass on  this...................not familiar with K-child artists.  :popcornjackson:

Chingu, has none of these munchkins made an impression on you? We have lots of dramas with these young artists. I am sure you have watched them but can't recall them at the moment. 

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

he is super popular with product endorsements too lol

He started when he was 5! How does he manage to memorize the lines? :wut:

really exceptional in her acting.. and she has this adorable elfish look!

Agreed. I have watched her in many dramas. She will grow up to be a stunning actress. 

there is also this boy actor, he is in many dramas too!

I first saw him in ' When the Camellia Blooms'. He is exceptionally good in all his characters. Very talented young man.  

9 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

as Pilgu in When the Camelia Bloom and  Lee Yong-Tae in Racket Boys

Yup, I agree. I still remember his name from the drama.  Have you watched any of  Seo Woo-jin's dramas? Hi Bye Mama, Young Lady and Gentleman? @Lmangla don't you remember him from Young Lady and Gentleman? 

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I must say though these two are adorable (up and coming)

Agreed, though I have not watched the dramas you have mentioned I have seen then in other dramas and they are very promising. What about  Seo Woo-jin? He seems to be in every drama nowadays. 

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i thought more people will remember him in Mouse

I want to remember him as Pilu in When the Camellia Blooms. My heart went out to him in that drama. Mouse was too grotesque, irrational and gory! Also VFX was pretty bad! 

6 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

(*cough*second ML...*cough*).

Chingu, are you suffering from SML syndrome? I swear K-dramas have the best SMLs. I would choose SML over the ML any day!:fullofhearts:Who is your favourite SML? Which drama? Any SML that has left an indelible mark on your heart? My favourite has to be Siwon from She was Pretty.ML was most undeserving!

6 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Thanks for the rec. I am disappointed with the recent dramas. 

4 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

Kim Yoo Bin acted alongside Choi Siwon in Oh! My Lady

I think I should watch this. @partyon has often spoken very highly of this drama. And I love Siwon. :biubiu:

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Totally agreed. Give me five. I hope there are more people watching this drama "The King of Pigs", such a fabulous drama (the original story is an animation film which was awarded in Europe and now this kdrama is a remake one)....

Does it have a ad ending, chingu? 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I think I really need to update my taste for kids in K-dramaland! :dorakiss:

I started paying attention to them after I saw   Seo Woo-jin and Kim Kang Hoon. 

45 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Song Minjae, starred in Home for Summer and Love till the End

Aww.. look at those twinkling eyes! Thanks for the rec, chingu. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 5/9/2022 at 9:27 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

@Lmangla You sound cold here and still remember the name.  

That's my sweetie for you! :dorakiss:

Nowadays @Lmangla sweetie only cares about Mr. Abs from Man in a Veil. :loolz:

@twinkle_little_star @confusedheart Loved the girl who played Choi Siwon's daughter in Oh! My Lady. She was such a cutie pie! And Siwon clearly adored her too. :wub:

EDIT: I really wanted to post the abs of Mr. Kimbap abs here, but since this is a kids' spotlight event thought it might be too much. :grimace:

I can't control my twin @Ameera Ali though :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I have to vote for Nam Da Reum now as he portrayed ji chang wook in THE SOUND OF MAGIC

screenshot-289.png 

Other kids The Sound of Magic features:

img-97.gif

Park Da-On Yu Chae-Yeon Jung Ah-Young Kim Kyu-Na

boy spectator (ep.5)

girl spectator (ep.5) girl spectator (ep.5)

girl spectator (ep.5)

All of whom have appeared in other dramas as well, but not listed in this list. I appreciate the work they did in The Sound of Magic :D

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, are you suffering from SML syndrome? I swear K-dramas have the best SMLs. I would choose SML over the ML any day!:fullofhearts:Who is your favourite SML? Which drama? Any SML that has left an indelible mark on your heart? My favourite has to be Siwon from She was Pretty.ML was most undeserving

Usually, I hope the SML don't 'get the girl', because I often don't like the girl and wish the ML to have his happy ending, but yeah, in general I have so many SML syndrome (like them more than the ML).

My favorite? I think it's Woo Tak from While you were asleep. I like this drama's concept, overall mood and acting. It's a nice story.

37 minutes ago, agenth said:

Other kids The Sound of Magic features:

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but did he vomit confetti/ribbons?

:nomeme:

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Thanks for the rec. I am disappointed with the recent dramas. 

Definitely recommend. The topic is heavy and there are hard moments, but in general very satisfying drama, one of better I've watched in few months (maybe even a few years). No romance,  well-made mystery/thriller and great acting.

:approves:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Laughter Lol GIF by Simply Social Media

I thought so too. Such a blatant 'cute' factor kept me giggling whenever he came on the screen.  I don't know why.

That was his name? The Man in Veil will always be a reference for many things for me. Killing off the kid was such a obvious attempt to squeeze tears from us. So many posted heartbroken messages, I dared not post my heartfelt thanks to the writer. I'm sure I would have been lynched. :joy:

Then he was turned into a girl in another show. Oh please. I have enough problems making sense of many of the daily shows; gender swapping and 30 year olds playing high school kids or freshmen are just mindboggling. 

The little girl in Flower of Evil was very pretty and I posted that she was a great little actress. Some weeks later I noticed someone posted she was surprised that anyone would think so. Like what? What do you expect from 5-6 years olds? A Daesang award performance? She could cry on cue with blobs of tears. Many adult actors and actresses couldn't do that. 

Anyway, I have yet to see an obviously bad acting from kid actors/actresses. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Thanks chingus @confusedheart. Luvs this poll anf thread  " Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow" I like when I watch a good drama/movie  then I see child actor who gives good acting.

Flexin' my fav :D

Heo Jung Eun (14) She's now tween. I always say.. she should have won a Daesang/ best actress (not just best child actor award she won) for her character in Oh My Geumbi/ My Fair Lady in 2016. I also always say she's a future Daesang winner.

The drama showed me, acting brilliance of Heo Jung Eun! She's simply impressive. Not overly powering, not over the top acting. Simply put, she's brilliant!

Cyl-W_2UAAAQh9a.jpg

C1C79O6UsAA_NTo.jpg

I mean come on, her character scene where she was inside a coffin.. alive but talking about death. Hello award.

And Inside the dark coffin she lay, talking about life and death.....

Spoiler

C1qWTv0UQAA1IPL.jpg
C1qWVSOUQAAmtOP.jpg
C1qWWJ4VEAAARE_.jpg

@Idylla Kaizoku  I agree with Choi Hyun Jin. He's 14 and already slow clap for his acting in that drama. A future best actor.  Chingus here, watch the drama you'll see.

Kim Yoo Jung in Dong Yi excellent!.  I want to watch a new gripping drama from her becauuse she's good.

Kim Hyan Gi's future is very bright. I also want to see new drama or movie

I like a 14 yr Park Shin Hye in 2004 Stairway to heaven and 18 yr old in Tree of Heaven. I'm not fan of hers or her recent works) but she did good in both when she was young.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3