[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Killer is Also Romantic 念念无明

SC2019

• 4 months later...

@leo2020 @MayanEcho 四时好 or Si Shi Hao features the female actress, in a pretty interesting story and the male lead is Cheng Yu Feng (Lu An Ran's brother in Lost Track of Time and Liu Zhan in Decreed by Fate). It's on Wetv (drama name is Yes, Her Majesty but the subs are coming out slowly though the entire drama has been aired in China). 24 episodes and it's the usual short-form for each episode. Do check it out.

Spoiler

After 3 days in a coma due to a near-drowning incident, the ruler of Great Yan, Empress Yue Li Zheng, finally wakes up - sadly without her memories. She is soon back to work reading memorials and handling relevant issues related to the Royal Court. Her consort, Li Shi Hao, is said to have rescued her from drowning that day, but the empress gets the feeling that something is off and that people around her - including her consort - are hiding a secret from her. When she finally recovers her memories and thereby finds out the truth, she is stunned but also embarks on a wonderful journey towards true love while experiencing the cruelness of the power struggles within the Royal Court.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, I wonder if someone is watching Butterflied Lover?  It's a new short drama coming from the same director&scriptwriter and the events are happening in the same universe. And guess what? Our amazing duo from Killer Is Also Romantic makes a cameo (  just a cameo so far):wub:!! I literally screamed when I saw them onscreen))). 

• Like 1

@leo2020yes I heard about it, same director, yup and the duo had a cameo role, which someone commented 'shows how much thought went into this drama'. The other one which is also quite interesting is An Ancient Love Song (古相思曲)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

An Ancient Love Song (古相思曲)

Yes, I watch this one as well). The plot is a bit chaotic, but I absolutely love FL Zhang Yaqin, she is a terrific actress. I sincerely hope she gets more lead roles)