Quick Poll: Dream travel destination with oppa / noona ?

partyon

Quick Poll: Dream travel destination with oppa / noona?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you take your favorite oppa / noona on a trip? (choose as many as you like)

• Camping in Patagonia - huddle for warmth
    • Visit Disneyworld - buy matching Mickey / Minnie mouse ears
    • Safari in Botswana - let oppa protect you when encountering an angry hippo
    • Cruise in the Caribbean - 'cause all you can eat buffets are awesome
    • Interrail around Europe (by train) - showering and hotel beds are overrated anyway
    • Dune bashing (4x4 jeep adventure on sand dunes) in UAE - see oppa/noona scream and offer your hand as comfort
    • Lapland - experience Northern Lights & husky safaries, go to a sauna and swim in an icy lake - fingers crossed no one gets hypothermia...
    • Go diving in the Great Barrier Reef - fight a shark together
    • Gobi desert adventure in Mongolia - sleep in a yurt and gaze at the stars
    • Backpack in South East Asia - experience local buses, hostels, street food - share oppa/noona with mosquitoes!
    • Road trip across the USA - convince oppa/noona to get married in Vegas
    • Hike the Andes - serenade oppa / noona with a pan flute tune
    • Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey - perfect place to get engaged.... *winks at oppa*
    • Visit Oktoberfest in Germany - beer chugging contest with oppa/noona
    • Go on a yoga retreat to India - become flexible and find your destiny
    • Ibiza - let oppa/noona show off their energy and dance skills while raving in a club every night
    • Be Crazy Rich Asians in Singapore - deluxe life with shopping, all the gossip of being seen (make sure to tip off Dispatch in advance)
    • Arcades and video games in Tokyo - 'cause oppa/noona should make sure he wins a stuffed toy for you - or at least a fake watch
    • Let's face it - you need to kidnap oppa/noona in order to get him/her to go on a dream trip with you.
    • None of the above. Something else. What?
  2. 2. Do you like to travel?

• Yeah, baby! I'm a travel addict!
    • I like to travel, but don't get to do it often enough.
    • Nah, I travel so much for work, I'd rather just stay at home during vacation.
    • Sometimes, but it's a bit of a hassle.
    • No. I prefer to stay at home.
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2022 at 02:00 PM

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who has time to be seduced by anyone when one is raving! It's all about the music, lights, dancing!

don't get me started on your ex-oppa scene in Mr Queen.. although he wasn't raving but.. scouting for targets lolol

funny face dancing GIF

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

don't get me started on your ex-oppa scene in Mr Queen.. although he wasn't raving but.. scouting for targets lolol

My ex-oppa! :criesariver:

But yeah, he was definitely scouting in Mr. Queen - both in the club and outside the club. :rage:

b6a80059d408bc683b13e8d922796dc5790e3c83

cr. to owner

Don't worry chingu, you might find a new oppa in that club too!

:wow1:

Tagging @Lmangla sweetie because she will be (the only one? lol) interested in this. :D

Here is traditional Mongolian throat singing - a father and a daughter performing together.

The instrument is called a Tovshuur and the string is often made from horse hair (or intestines if I remember correctly).

The instrument the daughter is playing is actually made from sheep ankle bones. I remember playing a local version of Yatzy in a ger (local name for yurt) using these kind of sheep bones.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

Favorite travel destinations? :kiss_wink: Please share your tips with the rest of us.

Berchtesgadener Land (Bayern, Germany):wub: That place stole my heart and haven't returned it yet:heart4: 

Also I absolutely love traveling to China, tried to go every year before the pandemic (thanks, Covid19 :crazy: ). Sightseeing,  food and the whole vibe - fantastic :)

And certainly Paris ))). No comments, just they say one either loves it or hates it))). 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Wihhhh @partyon thanks for tagging :selfie2:

with my favorite oppa? Hmmhh..

1. I think I would like to get together into the cruise.. enjoying lunch breakfast dinner together there

2. and dancing together in the midnight like jack and kate in titanic movie.. while humming our favorite song,  baby I am dancing in the dark with you between my arms.. 

3. Oh ya get married in vegas would be fun and romantic too. But I don’t think oppa could handle that lol. HAHAHA. 

4. Enjoying disney land together will be lovely. I love disney and cinderella <3

:doggie:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

1.      Camping in Patagonia - huddle for warmth –Hyun Bin oppa. He has chunky looking jumpers/ jackets.  (Secret Garden)

2.      Visit Disneyworld - buy matching Mickey / Minnie mouse ears- Ji Sung Ahjussi oppa . He seems like the adventurous kind. (Kill Me Heal Me)

3.      Safari in Botswana - let oppa protect you when encountering an angry hippo – Gong Yoo oppa  (He’s gonna smack it  , Goblin+ Squid Game style )

4.      Cruise in the Caribbean - 'cause all you can eat buffets are awesome Lee Min Ho oppa (Almost Paradiseeee- BoF)

5.      Interrail around Europe (by train) - showering and hotel beds are overrated anyway- Hyun Bin oppa so that I can crash land with him.

6.      Dune bashing (4x4 jeep adventure on sand dunes) in UAE - see oppa/noona scream and offer your hand as comfort- Ahn Bo Hyun oppa because he has a big jeep kind of car that can be used for the adventure and he seems to be a sporty person. His He Lives Alone videos tell me so.

7.      Lapland - experience Northern Lights & husky safaries, go to a sauna and swim in an icy lake - fingers crossed no one gets hypothermia... Lee Jong-suk oppa , he has that suave look.  

8.      Go diving in the Great Barrier Reef - fight a shark together –NGM oppa. He has a razor sharp brain , he’ll cut those sharks into pieces with his laser beam eyes.

9.      Gobi desert adventure in Mongolia - sleep in a yurt and gaze at the stars Sung Hoon oppa so that he has eyes only for me. (the Barf drama)

10.  Backpack in South East Asia - experience local buses, hostels, street food - share oppa/noona with mosquitoes! CEW because his cold hard stare is enough to freeze those pesky mosquitoes on their tracks.  He looks great with backpacks and in black. (My Id is Gangnan Beauty)

11.  Road trip across the USA - convince oppa/noona to get married in Vegas- This has to be RM because he wants to be a dad.

12.  Hike the Andes - serenade oppa / noona with a pan flute tune - Ju Ji-hoon oppa. He was a prince from Goong and an experienced hiker too in Jirisan.

13.  Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey - perfect place to get engaged.... *winks at oppa*- Jang Hyuk oppa. (He can be such a charmer… and because he’s my destiny)

14.  Visit Oktoberfest in Germany - beer chugging contest with oppa/noona-  Jo In Sung oppa He likes contesting – It’s Ok that’s love. Maybe while contesting he’ll fall in love with me.

15.  Go on a yoga retreat to India - become flexible and find your destiny- Kim Woo Bin oppa seems to a fighter who is ready embrace the nomadic life. (Our Blues)

16.  Ibiza - let oppa/noona show off their energy and dance skills while raving in a club every night. CJH – He has moves and he knows it. Both on and off screen.

17.  Be Crazy Rich Asians in Singapore - deluxe life with shopping, all the gossip of being seen (make sure to tip off Dispatch in advance)-  Kim Jung-hyun because he was a King in his past life and he knows how to deal with ‘Dispatch’ by now

18.  Arcades and video games in Tokyo - 'cause oppa/noona should make sure he wins a stuffed toy for you - or at least a fake watch. Siwon, he seems to be a fun guy. (She’s pretty)

19.  Let's face it - you need to kidnap oppa/noona in order to get him/her to go on a dream trip with you. Yes is actually true for the above to come true.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Sung Hoon oppa so that he has eyes only for me. (the Barf drama)

When did he become your oppa again? I thought you dumped him? :scream:

11.  Road trip across the USA - convince oppa/noona to get married in Vegas- This has to be RM because he wants to be a dad.

Trust me. The EOs and Elvis will be there! :glasses:

giphy.gif

cr. to owner

Apparently BTS is also joining. Dressed as Elvis!

ccGWS-8N0utDBrn3-so4jDBgZaKbDN1-PO-76HT-

Thanks for the invitation! :dorakiss:

16.  Ibiza - let oppa/noona show off their energy and dance skills while raving in a club every night. CJH – He has moves and he knows it. Both on and off screen.

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• LOL 5

15 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Wait. In any of these dream destination scenarios RM could still become a dad....???

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Or is there something special about Vegas? :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

*** When winter comes because I know that during this season my vacation will start soon, I usually sit at home and thinking about some dream places to go. I know we sure are. Every day we wake up thinking about distant dream destinations in the South Pacific, heading back to Africa for a safari, or even just going on a road trip to Alaska. Now, travel comes back. A little fact I love is that simply the act of planning travel puts us in the same psychological happy place as being at a destination. Since Jordan is still in my bucket list, I would love to go there. For sure, I will have an exciting experience going there. Jordan, by all means, is a total package for tourists and deserves a place on every traveler’s dream bucket list. I guess there is something for all types of tourists there. Petra, of course, is a must-visit in Jordan.  OR – I want to go to Cambodia, too. I still haven’t gone there.  I yearn for temple adventures.

I would go around and try all the food and everything. This sounds just perfect for me!

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I would visit the Pyramids in Egypt.  Has anyone ridden a camel?  Has anyone watched Death on the Nile, the new one with Kenneth Branagh?

Absolutely no to hot air balloons!  I crashed in one in New Mexico.

@CarolynH  yes, I've ridden a camel - good, that they pad the camel a bit so, it didn't sore on the backside. Because of the pad I found it quite comfortable! It was huge fun. Leaning backwards and forwards when they stand up takes some getting used to but once on the move they are pretty comfortable although some people complained that their swaying gait made them feel seasick. I did have a terrific holiday during that time, something quite magical riding along in the desert. Ye, I've watched Death on the Nile. It's just that I didn't really enjoy the movie. There were lots of scenes with over acting. It's quite tedious to watch. No humor. no suspense, either. Really none at all. It's really below average movie. I tried watching this since I've watched Kenneth Branagh's adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express.   :piggie:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Or is there something special about Vegas? :lol:

@the_sweetroad  no matter if you are the type that likes to gamble, enjoy LAS and if you just like to sight-see and learn about new parts of the country, Las Vegas is an opportunity that is not to be missed. There’s so much to see and do that it makes the perfect trip for a weekend or even a whole week. Honestly, what I love going there is you will find all the biggest store names, luxury brands, outlets, and expos where you can find unique items to take back home with you that are uniquely Vegas.   :yay:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

Thanks for tagging @partyon :)

I like the mountains, so Andes for me. 

Though I live in the sandpit where tourists can do dune bashing and camel rides, more likely than not that I'd be in coastal trip, in level 124 viewing deck, or watching dancing fountains. ^_^

Noona or oppa, I like going out with someone who likes to walk, hahaha! 

@sadthe1st when you mentioned lumpy oppa, this is the "Lumpy" I thought about, LOL!

8b804232b37ca3e31b8be334bd97dfe1.jpg

ctto

• LOL 7

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I would visit the Pyramids in Egypt.  Has anyone ridden a camel?  Has anyone watched Death on the Nile, the new one with Kenneth Branagh?

• Yes....you should visit Pyramids in Egypt, one of the 7 wonders of the world that we shouldn't miss. I joined the tour many years ago, the package was including the River Nile cruise. We even had a night for tourists to put up an Egyptian Costume at the cruise party - what a memorable fun tour for us. No regret.
  • Yes for Camel ride - but not too enjoyable for me.
  • I had experienced one hot air balloon at New Zealand, and I love it. The only pity was the sky weather wasn't that clear during that time.
  • I watched "Death on the Nile" movie, i would say it's boring, no suspense thriller at all. Don't waste time
  • I recommend you to watch a new fantastic movie The Outfit (2022) - There is no stacking of big-name, special effects and dazzling skills, pure good shots and good stories, a masterpiece of simple old-school essence. It's been a long time since I saw a movie like this that didn't feel like a waste of time after watching it. The scenes that are not hidden in the waves, the story of the assassination, the surprises are constantly, once again shocking at the end, interesting story, a high rating movie too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Omo! Are you okay, chingu? :scream:

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Has anyone ridden a camel?

I have! It was so cute :wub:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Petra, of course, is a must-visit in Jordan.  OR – I want to go to Cambodia, too. I still haven’t gone there.  I yearn for temple adventures.

Both great places! :partyblob: I highly recommend them. Wadi Rum in Jordan is also a highlight. And in Cambodia you wanna visit both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh! I also did a cruise down the Mekong Delta towards Vietnam.

@lebeaucouple I'm so jealous you've had a chance to visit the Great Pyramids. It's still on my bucket list.

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Noona or oppa, I like going out with someone who likes to walk, hahaha! 

Ooh, me too! :love: I also like hiking, so I would take my oppa with me to hike in a national park or the mountains.

I need to pick an oppa who is fit and in good shape!  Hmm.... Who would that be?

Think Sesame Street GIF

Joo Won oppa 50% looks like he's in great shape, so I will pick him!

tumblr_od4xy92i9t1u20wb7o1_1280.jpg

Oppa!  Let's go!

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Both great places! :partyblob: I highly recommend them. Wadi Rum in Jordan is also a highlight. And in Cambodia you wanna visit both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh!

@partyon  thanks dear for these places. This will be noted. This Wadi Rum, is this the Valley of the Moon?   :heart2:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@willenette Yes, Wadi Rum is the Valley of the Moon (but I've only ever heard of it being referred to as "Wadi Rum" - had to google what "Valley of the Moon" was).

the-wadi-rum-desert-2256.jpg

Wadi Rum is really cool. The Martian was e.g. filmed there because it's supposed to look like Mars. :glasses: Also Star Wars was filmed there.

55d4ac4ddd0895f0048b45c3?width=600&forma

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I will go to all these destinations (all the ones I selected) WITH OR WITHOUT OPPA.

Even shy people with travel buddy / oppa will bloom ~ look everywhere around you as you walk and you can talk about the things you see ~  no awkward pauses (except during breaks lol).

In any case, I am scared of diving. But I still want to do Great Barrier Reef. In fact going to Australia has been a lifetime goal for me as it's the end of the world for me, ever since I was a child. Now I thought this might be perfect destination with Oppa :D 

magical land of oz australia GIF

Oppa help me!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, partyon said:

When did he become your oppa again? I thought you dumped him? :scream:

21 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Spoiler

I'll always love him.  :tears:

Trust me. The EOs and Elvis will be there! :glasses:

As long as you don't ask me to identify them. :mrgreen:

Apparently BTS is also joining. Dressed as Elvis!

Yeah, men in black. :wub: But what's with that hairstyle?

21 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Wait. In any of these dream destination scenarios RM could still become a dad....???

That didn't strike me, honestly. :joy: Blame RM! I would sing it for him if I could sing. :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

Baby maker #1

I thought this was PG rated site. :loolz:Stop giving me ideas. 

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st when you mentioned lumpy oppa, this is the "Lumpy" I thought about, LOL!

Aww that's so cute. :dorakiss:BTW, who is lumpy oppa? Is that in the glossary , @partyon? Who is this mysterious lumpy oppa?:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, willenette said:

no matter if you are the type that likes to gamble, enjoy LAS and if you just like to sight-see and learn about new parts of the country, Las Vegas is an opportunity that is not to be missed. There’s so much to see and do that it makes the perfect trip for a weekend or even a whole week. Honestly, what I love going there is you will find all the biggest store names, luxury brands, outlets, and expos where you can find unique items to take back home with you that are uniquely Vegas. 

Thanks for the tips! When was the last time you were there? I totally want to go one day. The Ocean's 11 movies highlighted the beauty and nostalgia of Vegas again.

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Who is this mysterious lumpy oppa?:ph34r:

:lol: See here:

@sadthe1st also has a vivid imagination. :joy:

2 hours ago, agenth said:

I will go to all these destinations (all the ones I selected) WITH OR WITHOUT OPPA.

That's the spirit!

200.gif

But I know you wouldn't say no to this :wub::D:

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

• LOL 5
  • Love 1