A.C.E’s Official YouTube Channel Deleted After Being Hacked; Agency Releases Statement

A.C.E’s official YouTube channel has been deleted after being hacked. On April 10, A.C.E’s agency BEAT Interactive released the following statement: Hello, this is BEAT Interactive. We are making an announcement regarding the hacking of A.C.E’s official YouTube channel. Today, the account linked to A.C.E’s official YouTube channel and BEAT’s official YouTube channel was hacked, […]

The post A.C.E’s Official YouTube Channel Deleted After Being Hacked; Agency Releases Statement appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, crossedface said:

Maybe that was the virused link of the admins clicked. Or some Windows defender vulnerability. I don't know what else to think. I am not a Windows expert.

You don't have to be an expert to be able to help others. I don't use Windows whatsoever, but I am not indifferent. So I googled solutions for Windows issues and found https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/winkey-not-working-on-windows-10/ that answers nearly all the questions I was able to think about. So you might as well try it.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, it's necessary to promote your youtube channel but there is also one problem. Like you, I also don't know anything about YouTube promotion ways but i still hope you will find something useful and will share it with me. Thank you in advance. 

Believe it or not, I also use this social media and am glad you have posted this kind of information. Either way, YouTube is one of May's favorites as well. Lately, I buy subscribers on youtube it and distribute my videos through the audience. I also hope to try to make an impact on your business account in this reliable way.