Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

Guest rapunzel283

Guest bigfatPANDA

I like Don't Get It Twisted.. kinda catchy and a nice quick beat.

I admire Gwen's work. She's not afraid to step out of the box.

edit:

I hear all the other songs. I really like this album :]~

Guest mz simmonz

I really like Gwen Stefani..she has such a funky weird style but she's nice odd like Bjork is lol. "Wind It Up" is pretty weird and doesn't make much sense but it sticks after awhile and at least this MV is visually stimulating and unique..it's not like every other chick-artist MV with their bodies squeezed into tight outfits and boobs popping out. yay to Ms. Stefani, she rocks!

i am..like alot of you guys...dissapointed in with the first song and video from this album

the video, beat, music(is there music?) and lyrics of 'wind it up' are really messed up

to me..it had a very strong missy elliot feel

Guest yoojini

i like the sweet escape because it has the somewhat oldies sound to it, so it sounds cute.^^ don't get it started is ok. the rest are still a bit too weird for me...especially yummy. it's too monotonous for me. :blink:

at the moment, i still prefer her first album over this one.

Guest stellabella

Like I posted earlier, I really liked her first solo album. I gave her second album a go...yikes.

It sucks. I think she's trying to hard to make it sound original that it just sounds like crap. But thank god she's over the harajuku thing. That crap made her look so stupid.

i kindaa like her japanese style in fact.. n i likee herr brandss too. harajuku loverss, thee clothes are pretty cutee. n____n

but yeh.. im kinda dissappointed in it too..=\ but somehow, i kinda like wind it up, n thatss realli it...

Guest x euniceee

i actualy really likee wind it up but it couldn've been done without the yodeling i agree. she said she got inspired for the video from the sound of musicc. and her songs are catchyy :)

Guest hosuklover

these album does show how crappy her vocals are...

I saw the AMA awards, i'm not sure if she was just talking , yelling or singing........

I don't think she's a great singer neither does Fergie....

But those two does sell image...

Oh remember when Gwen came out with the first album she was nominated for a whole bunch of GRAMMYS, she didn't win ANY...

moreover, I think gwen's vocals when she was in NO DOUBT were better.

Archived