10. "Don't Get It Twisted" - 3:37

11. "U Started It" - 3:06

12. "Wonderful Life" 3:57

WIND IT UP MV

Listen to THE SWEET ESCAPE Ft. AKON

Listen to ORANGE COUNTY GIRL

Listen to YUMMY Ft. PHARRELL

Listen to DON'T GET IT TWISTED

My favourite so far is "Orange County Girl"...

It's a bit early I know, but any thoughts on her album?

[And I really don't like the hair she's rocking on her album cover... ("._.) lol]

Personally, I love a bit of Gwen, but I think you either love her music or hate it.

Her songs... so catchy but they get so goddamn annoying! Hollaback Girl, anyone? :lol:

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Other than the annoying and overplayed Hollaback Girl (hell it was overplayed on Soompi Radio,) her first album was pretty good. Cool and Bubble Pop Electric were stuck in my head for weeks.

Dunno if it's just me, but I found it rather annoying also when she released FIVE singles off the first album.

Guest Carmen.

just heard her sing "Wind it up" live on AMA....it sucks! what's up with the yodeling?

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

I don't know, but it was just really weird. I didn't get a thing she was saying.

I like some of her older songs better.

Guest brightrose

I actually really like this album! not as good as the first one but its still good! I like the beat on the song Don't Get it Twisted, its unique

Guest Paper Wings

I kinda put Gwen in the same category as Fergie because their songs are different, like weird different...and it seems like they are talking more than singing. But I do find Wind it up somewhat catchy. Yummy also seems like a good song.

I've never cared for her solo work and this album is no exception. In my opinion, she should've just stuck with No doubt, but even then, I'm not really feelin' their music anymore. After Tragic Kingdom, it all went downhill for me :mellow: I think Gwen's pretty cool, just not her music :phew:

I kinda put Gwen in the same category as Fergie because their songs are different, like weird different...and it seems like they are talking more than singing.

exaaactly. Wind it up is a good example. She kind of sounds like Fergie on some parts. Not that she's copying, heck no. But it's just way similiar.

Wind it up is ka-raaazy. I don't know if I like it or not yet. I mean I like that she's unique and stuff but...I dunno. I'll wait for another single. :x

Guest stellabella

Her first solo album was really good, I listened to all the tracks and I have to say I liked almost all of them except for the last track with Andre 3000.

I might buy this one, maybe not. I liked her songs until they got over played. It seriously did get annoying after the one millionth time.

Guest jereming

i downloaded the album......not cool as L.A.M.B was hot!

the cd is missing something, like a good beat or something cool i don't know but the song yummy is TOO hot !!!

i like also breakin up, orange country girl, don't ge tit twisted .....

Guest Born: 1985

Well I can tell you that I DON'T like (actually hate) "Wind it Up"....to me the song's a mess. Doesn't have a nice feel, beat, or anything.

Hope her other songs are more promising...or else her sophomore album will probably suck.

Guest Paradox

It wouldn't be such a disappointment if it was someone else...but we all know she could do so much better, so why is she making this crap? -sigh-

Archived